Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:27:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Novello Technologies new Mining System Project, prices as low as $0.3/GH  (Read 40562 times)
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 01:52:30 AM

To further prove that what I speak is the truth, rest assure that Novello will come on this here board and deny it.

I know they/he will.
In meantime just check this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DT7bX-B1Mg#t=42
The best way to describe Novello.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheRealSteve

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

FUN > ROI

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 04:06:45 AM

I wondered what happened to Novello ever since they popped up in another thread with an announcement of sorts.

As much as I enjoy reading this thread (both the scam accusations and the lengthy descriptions), I did have to go  Roll EyesCheesy at the transparent logical fallacy.

Novello: if against all apparent odds things are above board and you get your funding (either crowdfunded or via additional VC/Angel investment), I'll happily list the Nova-S in my StickMiners thread, now that it seems it can run without external power.  (I know - best incentive ever.)  Obviously using the external power port would make more sense if going for maximum hash rates.
( as an aside - all chip manufacturers should put out a reference miner design for their chips, using 1 chip or more (in case of chaining/stringing/whatever you want to call shared resources that can present unique challenges), and I was happy to see AsicMiner do as much for their BE200 )

Some technical questions about power supply:
  • Is the Nova-S board designed to handle drawing greater current off of the USB end, or will it max out - and if so, where would it max out? (e.g. is it self-limited to USB 3 spec / is there a PTC fuse / etc.)
  • If powered via USB-only, are the fans and fan controller going to work, or is that squarely behind the external power?
  • Wouldn't it make sense to ship the Nova-S without the AC adapter and just tell people what they need?  Saves inventory, S&H, messing about with what plug people need (UK vs Europlug vs U.S. vs see wiki and be afraid, be very afraid) and thus ultimately cost, at the low risk (given the audience - well, most of the audience) of complaints about needing to buy a separate adapter / people buying cheap adapters off of aliexpress with output so noisy they can probably pick it up on their teeth fillings and then wonder why the miner keeps dropping.

All the good stuff about the chip (pin count, bga pitch, on-die temp sensor, etc.) seems to be behind NDA, so I'll ask only this about the chip: does it have a (tentative) name?

A last one regarding software: do you expect to A. be working together with the developers of various mining software to cater to those not using the RPi+minepeon combo, or will you B. fork (and preferably not ignore the applicable license(s), as some have done) and/or C. provide a full custom  (webserver-based) solution?

s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 11:32:03 PM

So whats the deal with Novello?

Scam or busy creating miners from thin air?
Majixagi

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:56:41 AM

Since he disappeared after PG's barrage it would seem to be that PG was correct. Again. Thanks PG.

has not sold out
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 01:51:01 AM

Since he disappeared after PG's barrage it would seem to be that PG was correct. Again. Thanks PG.

You're welcome, bud, even though they're probably amassing orders elsewhere, not to mention the moneys they'll make here whether or not they reach their goal or not: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/ultra-low-cost-bitcoin-mining-systems--2
novello (OP)

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:52:51 AM

Good morning everbody,

I apologise for not posting the past few days, but I've had some other issues that needed my attention and regrettably stlll do so I'll be limiting my appearances here. As always, I'm more than happy to answer any technical or other questions, but due to the Signal to Noise ratio on these forums I'd ask that if you have a real question that you would like answered, please pm me or use one of our company email addresses. That way you'll get the reply and you can post it if you wish, just don't want a real question to get lost in the noise.

I want to thank everyone that sent us messages of support, much appreciated. I also want to give a special thank you to Aerobatic who posted in another thread about conversations I had with him over the course of the last few months. It took some balls for him to even suggest that we might be real and it's testament to his character. I asked him last night if he would mind if I reposted it here and he gave his permission, but on reflection this isn't his battle, if you want to read his post you'll find it easily enough.

See my new best friend Mr. Gage has been very busy. I'll come back to him later, but today I'd like to explore one of the subjects we raised in our proposal, namely the growth of network hashing power. A lot of people seem uncertain about how it will affect their mining earnings and how quickly it might grow, especially since the online calculators are confusing. Today I'll outline a simple way to construct your own estimates, it's got nothing to do with our project directly and it's not based on our hardware, but it was used to calculate some of our metrics, hopefully you might find it useful.

So starting with the basics, mining is essentially the same as playing the lottery, if the odds are 14,000,000 to 1  and 14,000,000 people buy tickets with individual numbers then someone will win the jackpot. Real life doesn't work that way of course, because lots of people put in the same number combinations but probability tells us that if the odds of winning are 14m to 1, then your ticket has as much chance as everyone else, and if you keep paying with the same numbers over a very, very  large period of time then eventually you will win. If you buy two tickets (with different numbers) you double your chances of winning. Mining is similar, except the tickets are hashes per second so the more you have, the better your chances in the lottery. Not the best analogy perhaps, but bear with me. Most people mine in Pools, which in this game is sensible as the Pools put everyone's 'tickets' together to better the group's chances of a win, then everyone get a share proportionate to the effort they put in - or effectively the number of 'tickets' they bought.

Calculating a good estimate of your probable earnings at any given network hash rate is actually very simple, and you don't need to know the difficulty to do it - remember that the difficulty is dependent on the network rate, not the other way around. In basic terms, if the network rate is 100,000 TH and you have 1TH of individual hashing power as part of a large pool, then over time your earnings will be 1/100,000 of the daily reward available. Today the network rate is 86,000TH approximately and 1 Btc = $664 (bitcoinwatch.com), so today's block rewards will be approximately 24(hours) x 6(blocks per hour) x 25 (No. of Btc for block solution) x $664, ie $2,390,400. Your 1Th should earn you on average 1/86,000 of that amount - $27.8 less your pool fees and approximation errors, say 4% leaving you $26.68. It's then really easy to throw yourself together a spreadsheet with your predictions and evaluate for yourself what might happen if the network grows at X rate and how it will affect you. The only other factor you have to consider is your power useage, particularly if you live in a region with high energy costs such as the UK. This again is dead easy if you know how much power your miner consumes, if it's 1kW (really should talk about kVA here, but for the purposes of this exercise we'll keep it simple) and you pay 10 cents per kWh (I wish) then it's daily cost is 24 x 1 x $0.1, ie $2.4. take that off your net earnings and you'll have a final $24.28.

If you want to predict over a long time frame it makes sense to predict the network rate at the middle of the month, it will be less at the beginning and more at the end, but since growth from now on will be largely linear it all averages out. We've made some predictions about how we think the network rate will grow and used this to predict how much 1TH will earn over time based on different energy consumptions per Gh calculated. From that we can then see how long it will take to earn enough money to pay for the mining system. We took a nominal time of 6 months but you can do the calculation for any period. We also took into account energy costs as they account for proportionately more of the cost of mining as the network rate increase. At the end of the six months you can see the cumulative net earnings of your TH (or any other figure you want to put it), so to figure out how much you should pay for it in the first place, divide it by 1000 ( or the GH/sec of your chosen system) and you can tell how much you should pay per GH of power under these conditions. You can also play around with the value of Btc to see what might happen.

It is really very, very simple to do, if anyone wants a copy of the spreadsheet to do this, please pm me.

I don't have too much time today, too much plotting and planning for our evil scheme to attend to, but I will get back to the people that asked relevant questions later today or early tomorrow.

But now onto Mr. Gage.

This is a public forum, and so everyone can put in their piece whether I like it or not. I've never attempted to remove anyone's postings that I don't like for one very important reason, I believe in the concept of Free Speech, and much though I despise it's misuse by the UK media and others, I'll defend it until the day I die. It's a non-negotiable prerequisite for a true democracy, take it away and you'll have a very quick descent into George Orwell's worst nightmare. So Mr.Gage, I'm not going to pass any detailed comment on anything you've written but whether I like what you said or not, I'll still defend your right to say it, as long as you don't lie or make stuff up. If you have detailed questions you want to ask that haven't already been answered, please put them on a list and I'll get back to you. Please remember that while you might enjoy posting lots of comments, many other forum members don't necessarily want to wade through pages and pages of views from just one person. The more you say, the less people pay attention and so might miss your message or just skip over your posts altogether. Just a friendly suggestion.

loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:55:41 AM

Hello  Wink
As you said
This is a public forum, and so everyone can put in their piece whether I like it or not.
I am watching this thread closely. Keep good work going Novello
By the way what happened with your planned meeting with members of the forum?

Thank you in advance Novello...

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
novello (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 09:28:36 AM

I wondered what happened to Novello ever since they popped up in another thread with an announcement of sorts.

As much as I enjoy reading this thread (both the scam accusations and the lengthy descriptions), I did have to go  Roll EyesCheesy at the transparent logical fallacy.

Novello: if against all apparent odds things are above board and you get your funding (either crowdfunded or via additional VC/Angel investment), I'll happily list the Nova-S in my StickMiners thread, now that it seems it can run without external power.  (I know - best incentive ever.)  Obviously using the external power port would make more sense if going for maximum hash rates.
( as an aside - all chip manufacturers should put out a reference miner design for their chips, using 1 chip or more (in case of chaining/stringing/whatever you want to call shared resources that can present unique challenges), and I was happy to see AsicMiner do as much for their BE200 )

Some technical questions about power supply:
  • Is the Nova-S board designed to handle drawing greater current off of the USB end, or will it max out - and if so, where would it max out? (e.g. is it self-limited to USB 3 spec / is there a PTC fuse / etc.)
  • If powered via USB-only, are the fans and fan controller going to work, or is that squarely behind the external power?
  • Wouldn't it make sense to ship the Nova-S without the AC adapter and just tell people what they need?  Saves inventory, S&H, messing about with what plug people need (UK vs Europlug vs U.S. vs see wiki and be afraid, be very afraid) and thus ultimately cost, at the low risk (given the audience - well, most of the audience) of complaints about needing to buy a separate adapter / people buying cheap adapters off of aliexpress with output so noisy they can probably pick it up on their teeth fillings and then wonder why the miner keeps dropping.

All the good stuff about the chip (pin count, bga pitch, on-die temp sensor, etc.) seems to be behind NDA, so I'll ask only this about the chip: does it have a (tentative) name?

A last one regarding software: do you expect to A. be working together with the developers of various mining software to cater to those not using the RPi+minepeon combo, or will you B. fork (and preferably not ignore the applicable license(s), as some have done) and/or C. provide a full custom  (webserver-based) solution?

Hi Steve,

Just about to leave, but I saw your post and thought it rude not to reply. Sorry it's brief.

1. The NOVA-S internal regulator will take power direct from a USB port, but since the current draw is limited to 0.5A on USB2 and 0.9A on USB3 it will adjust the chip clock speed (and voltage) to suit. this will limit now much it can hash, it won't be anything like full speed, more like 1/15 - 1/10.
The regulator is intelligent, so no polyfuse is needed, it will never put too much stress on the host system unless it detects that the host is our NOVA-HH. It has high current ports that can supply adequate current to tun the miner at full speed.

2. The fan controller will still work under any power source. The regulator 'talks' to the hashing module microcontroller and if the chip's getting too hot then the clock speed will be reduced and the fans allowed to run for a short while until order is restored.

3. The AC adapter. Yes, I appreciate what you say but I think you've answered your own question. if we supply the adapter then the customer gets what we know will work and even though it cost more than simply telling the customer to buy their own, it's a much more reliable solution for both parties. We want to make things as easy and simple as possible for our customers - and ourselves.

We don't have a name for the chip as such, it does have an on chip temperature sensor.

And as regards your last question we would plan to work with one of the existing developers. We've tried to make the systems as flexible as possible, hence the use of the 32 bit micros on every hashing module and the Pi system controller. It should be reasonably easy for a developer to design the necessary interface.

Hope this answers your questions?

TheRealSteve

Activity: 686

FUN > ROI

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 10:17:43 AM

Just about to leave, but I saw your post and thought it rude not to reply. Sorry it's brief.
Brief is good Smiley

1. [...] it detects that the host is our NOVA-HH. It has high current ports that can supply adequate current to tun the miner at full speed.

1. Re: the above - since you mention 'detects' rather than the usual approach of simply trying to draw current until voltage drops below a threshold - Done via negotiation, I presume, unless you're using a passives setup corrected for on the hub specifically.
2. Great!
3. Yeah, I guess I'd fall to the other side of the line there, but fair enough Smiley

Name: Time to think of one Wink
Temp sensor: excellent
Collab with devs: good Smiley

jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 02:50:14 PM

Hi novello,

I snipped your reply and only copied your statement directly to Phinnaeus Gage:
But now onto Mr. Gage.

This is a public forum, and so everyone can put in their piece whether I like it or not. I've never attempted to remove anyone's postings that I don't like for one very important reason, I believe in the concept of Free Speech, and much though I despise it's misuse by the UK media and others, I'll defend it until the day I die. It's a non-negotiable prerequisite for a true democracy, take it away and you'll have a very quick descent into George Orwell's worst nightmare. So Mr.Gage, I'm not going to pass any detailed comment on anything you've written but whether I like what you said or not, I'll still defend your right to say it, as long as you don't lie or make stuff up. If you have detailed questions you want to ask that haven't already been answered, please put them on a list and I'll get back to you. Please remember that while you might enjoy posting lots of comments, many other forum members don't necessarily want to wade through pages and pages of views from just one person. The more you say, the less people pay attention and so might miss your message or just skip over your posts altogether. Just a friendly suggestion.
I bolded the particular portion of your statement that I think is very relevant.  Here are the accusations made by Phinnaeus Gage:

Novello Technologies is run by none other than this guy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Ralsky

Name:   novello
Activity:   112
Position:   Member
Date Registered:   January 15, 2014, 04:20:49 AM
Last Active:   Today at 03:23:31 AM

Looks like they no want to get into a pissing contest with old, toothless Phinn.

I'm going to be outta pocket the rest of the day, so I might as well play this card now.

You know who else has an entity at the same address as Novello? This guy: http://www.spamhaus.org/rokso/evidence/ROK1310/alan-ralsky/partners-in-spam-rayed-esseily-stuart-l.-ralsky

Where the hell you get this from?

I was really against this from the beginning as this just  smell from mile away.
But this?

Is it really the same guy behind it or just pure luck to match them two at same details?

http://www.slrconsulting.com/us/locations-map/?l=eu
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/SLR+Consulting+Ltd/@55.867166,-4.273208,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xccadfb09f37807b9

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/SLR+International+Corporation/@47.796974,-122.206792,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x4bfce0d8f0da8443

SLR International Corporation
22118 20th Ave SE g202
Bothell, WA 98021
United States

http://www.thegeologistsdirectory.com/companydetails.aspx?id=5027

https://opencorporates.com/officers/38052370

https://www.linkedin.com/in/spotz

https://twitter.com/Spotz/status/412191125651587072

Spotz          @Spotz

Crypto Currency, Finance and Social Media Development Specialist. #Bitcoin #SocialMedia #FX

RETWEET
Mandy Tse

6:03 AM - 15 Dec 2013

http://www.spoke.com/companies/perfectest-corp-3e122f809e597c10033b0a33

(HQ)
22122 20th Avenue Se
Bothell, WA 10245

http://perfectest.com/

Visit our PCB discussion area: http://perfectest.com/pcbforums/

Since he's accused you of being a convicted fraudster and scam artist, I would think that deserves a response either acknowledging or debunking the statements.

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 03:03:18 PM

Hi novello,

Since he's accused you of being a convicted fraudster and scam artist, I would think that deserves a response either acknowledging or debunking the statements.

How can he do that if he refuses to reveal his team?

jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 03:39:48 PM

Hi novello,

How can he do that if he refuses to reveal his team?
You've fully grasped my implication Smiley

Multiple times throughout this thread people have asked for some information regarding the Novello team.  While some of those requests were too much, others, like my own, were to get an understanding of key leaders.  I even went as far as to provide examples of many companies and how they give out this information freely.  Others provided examples of multiple ASIC hardware manufacturers (Spondoolies, etc).

Thus far, Novello has evaded providing this information.  Now, they are being outright accused of being run by a convicted fraudster/scam artist.  I'm asking them, yet again, to provide evidence of who they are such that they might prove they are indeed capable of not only running a company, but also producing the hardware they are trying to sell.

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 03:44:42 PM

Well looks like they keep getting closer and closer to their fund goal:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/ultra-low-cost-bitcoin-mining-systems--2

$5,997USD
RAISED OF $4,200,000 GOAL

Only $4,194,003 to go!

Wonder which dumdum is going to spring for the Supernova 120 TH/s miner for a cool $30,000?!!   Shocked

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
novello (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:09:39 PM

Hi novello,

But now onto Mr. Gage.

I bolded the particular portion of your statement that I think is very relevant.  Here are the accusations made by Phinnaeus Gage:

Novello Technologies is run by none other than this guy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Ralsky

Looks like they no want to get into a pissing contest with old, toothless Phinn.

I'm going to be outta pocket the rest of the day, so I might as well play this card now.

You know who else has an entity at the same address as Novello? This guy: http://www.spamhaus.org/rokso/evidence/ROK1310/alan-ralsky/partners-in-spam-rayed-esseily-stuart-l.-ralsky

I was really against this from the beginning as this just  smell from mile away.
But this?

Is it really the same guy behind it or just pure luck to match them two at same details?

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/SLR+Consulting+Ltd/@55.867166,-4.273208,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xccadfb09f37807b9

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/SLR+International+Corporation/@47.796974,-122.206792,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x4bfce0d8f0da8443

22118 20th Ave SE g202
Bothell, WA 98021
United States

Spotz          @Spotz

Crypto Currency, Finance and Social Media Development Specialist. #Bitcoin #SocialMedia #FX

RETWEET
Mandy Tse

(HQ)
22122 20th Avenue Se
Bothell, WA 10245

Well you can read our silence on the matter in various ways. It's up to you to make up your own mind, not up to me or indeed Mr. Gage to tell you what to think. Having a domain name registered with the same registrar as many thousand other people does not make you that person. Not in the reality I inhabit at any rate.

jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 04:19:09 PM

Well you can read our silence on the matter in various ways. It's up to you to make up your own mind, not up to me or indeed Mr. Gage to tell you what to think. Having a domain name registered with the same registrar as many thousand other people does not make you that person. Not in the reality I inhabit at any rate.
You're absolutely correct in that I can read it in multiple ways.  This is exactly my point.  People can and will read your silence in multiple ways.

Your statement about multiple people using the same registrar is valid, and one with which I agree.  To be honest, I'm trying very hard to understand how PG managed to get to his conclusion, but I'm failing.  I'm sure he'll be back in this thread, and hopefully he can explain, for those of us unable to follow his steps, how he made the conclusion he did.

By the way, that doesn't mean I'm going to relent on my requests for you to proudly display the credentials of your leadership Smiley

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 05:13:12 PM

Hi novello,

But now onto Mr. Gage.

But this?

22118 20th Ave SE g202
Bothell, WA 98021
United States

Spotz          @Spotz

RETWEET
Mandy Tse

(HQ)
22122 20th Avenue Se
Bothell, WA 10245

Obviously, Novello Technologies Limited (Novello Technologies Ltd) is having difficulties destroying their own brand, thus leaving it up - once again - to their fellow Bitcoiners to lend a hand, of which we've (I) obliged: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=647206.

You want to come here and play via showing your shitty website, a cleverly penned and defended prospectus presented on a forum (of all places), and refuse to name principals, as well as avoiding important concerns, then let's play. As you can clearly see, I'm willing and able to participate.

Game on!

~Bruno Kucinskas
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 09:55:57 PM

i will watch this with popcorn/nachos and sprite.

This is interesting.
bbxx

Activity: 728

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 11:57:19 PM

next ken slaughter? or labcoin team?
amt?

wall of well crafted text and 0 technical answers.

summer 2013 bullshit preorder times are ended

sorry you are late for the party, now only whales can play this game

crumbs from community are out of your range too

so please delete your fresh account, forget about this forum and start creating roulette guides with refferar links.

you and your dreams/ideas/wasted time means nothing here.

sorry.

Well, thanks for the compliment on our proposal. Nice to know that you at least read it, but it would be helpful to get some detailed feedback as to what you think is missing technically?

sorry for late reply

this is scam and you are doing tricks to avoid prison (not denying bruno accusations, avoid lying)

plan is clear, get money as much as possible (using rented office/hours payment and fresh ltd)
 spend money on salaries, promotion etc... just pump money out
declare bankrupcy after few documented failed designs
all legit

and now this... shortly is december lol

I'm sure that the contributors to this thread have amply answered your question, but I'd still assure you that there is a lot of life left in the USB miner concept yet, especially in view of the comment made by WetSeals about people that would like to mine, but have very limited funds, or that made by MiningSensei about how he built up his hashing power ....

Our company will shortly be offering a 100GH/sec capable USB miner (to get that it has to use the included AC adapter) at substantially under US$75, and no, that's not a misprint. 100 GH/sec at under US$75.

Does that proposition make sense to you?

good job bruno.
i was scammed at block erupter times, 6 btc lost
so i am fighting with all this shit
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 12:25:15 AM

next ken slaughter? or labcoin team?
amt?

wall of well crafted text and 0 technical answers.

summer 2013 bullshit preorder times are ended

sorry you are late for the party, now only whales can play this game

crumbs from community are out of your range too

so please delete your fresh account, forget about this forum and start creating roulette guides with refferar links.

you and your dreams/ideas/wasted time means nothing here.

sorry.

Well, thanks for the compliment on our proposal. Nice to know that you at least read it, but it would be helpful to get some detailed feedback as to what you think is missing technically?

sorry for late reply

this is scam and you are doing tricks to avoid prison (not denying bruno accusations, avoid lying)

plan is clear, get money as much as possible (using rented office/hours payment and fresh ltd)
 spend money on salaries, promotion etc... just pump money out
declare bankrupcy after few documented failed designs
all legit

and now this... shortly is december lol

I'm sure that the contributors to this thread have amply answered your question, but I'd still assure you that there is a lot of life left in the USB miner concept yet, especially in view of the comment made by WetSeals about people that would like to mine, but have very limited funds, or that made by MiningSensei about how he built up his hashing power ....

Our company will shortly be offering a 100GH/sec capable USB miner (to get that it has to use the included AC adapter) at substantially under US$75, and no, that's not a misprint. 100 GH/sec at under US$75.

Does that proposition make sense to you?

good job bruno.
i was scammed at block erupter times, 6 btc lost
so i am fighting with all this shit

You're welcome, bud.

Hey, Novello, don't forget to vote so that there'll be at least one NO vote: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=647206

Better yet, offer up some paid campaign to your paid Facebook followers to vote NO, thus really sticking it up my ass. And, tell those guys in the office that have a combined 150 years experience under their belt to vote also. And, your friends and family, and their friends and family, too.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 12:38:42 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2014, 01:00:28 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/novello-technologies-begins-funding-ultra-low-cost-bitcoin-mining-rigs/2014/06/04

In looking at established and new manufacturers, I had run across Novello’s posts in the BitcoinTalk forum about developing a new low cost, high output performance Bitcoin / SHA-256 miner. I contacted them to find out more about it all. Gordon Grainger promptly got back to me, and I have been in touch with Gordon and Novello ever since, keeping an eye on their progress. The concept behind Novello is simple, and Gordon’s own words embody it better than I could.

Gordon of Novello:

Our whole ‘ethos,’ if you will is to try to get mining back in the hands of the amateurs. I’ve done quite a bit of snooping around, and I reckon that at least 85 – 90% of the network power is held by what I would call professional miners, i.e., those with more than 10TH of power. That’s not good for the network, and it’s a powerful deterrent to new miners wanting to participate. I’ve been speaking to one guy in the US who has over $3.5m worth of mining kit from Hashfast and Cointerra, and he seems to enjoy a very cozy relationship with both which in this unusual market makes me very nervous. He’s not alone, and the big players get deals the little guys can’t access which just makes the whole situation worse. He’s had some sparse details about the project, and to my mind has tried very hard to dissuade us from going ahead with it. Wonder why that is?

The fucker wants to play games, we'll play, for Novello was asked pointblank who Gordon was, and he refused to answer the question, but now we find it elsewhere - Gordon Grainger.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: