Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:36:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Biggest fraud in history (this will nearly destroy Bitcoin)(DRK & BC affected)  (Read 5824 times)
Dealazer (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 03:50:17 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2014, 08:57:32 AM by Dealazer

This will probably set an stop too Bitcoin, as somebody plan to create another SHA256 coin with similarity too Bitcoin where users mainly use the coin as  the future coin. But why all of this? Yes.

Something is scetchy when you blockexplore XC, BC, DRK and other coins at Block: 5035 while block 5034 is clearly fine as somebody did earn few coins on that block
but i started too try too  find out more about block 5035 cause BC got most blocks 2-84 and then started to earn most after block 5035

With DRK it seems good with block 5034 but look at block 5035: http://explorer.darkcoin.io/address/n1LC1QgLpP5X7zHhMBfCx8KdU28jCFTcJ5
It says it cannot find anything cause of too much information.

At Xc you got most blocks from 349-20000 with few intervals of no mining with the total earned amount of good 3 million coins,
but you'll find users who got around 5000 coins for just 500 blocks in the block explorer: PIC

Bluecoin at block 5034: there was an miner who earned staggering 300.000 with block reward at 10000 while block miner on 5035
earned 20.320.006, 20 million coins.

AphroditeCoin: 32553 coins with block reward at 10 means 3255 blocks at block 5035. But this one earned also block 5034 and 5033 looking at block 5032 the user earned just 619 blocks, and block user 5031 earned 2551 blocks and user block 5030 earned 3220 blocks totally on these blocks that's earnings totaling nearly 7000 blocks in the lenght, but this isn't the best proof of something going on but still good enough.

BadgerCoin: BlockReward 160: Block 5034 earned 5146 blocks earning alot since start, but block 5035 is owned by another user who earned 8567 blocks.

BeeCoinV2: 7159 blocks by block 5035, 5034 was also mined by somebody else who got only 114 blocks. this is similar too most of these coins.

Einsteinum an good advertised coin with blockreward 1000: Mined Block at 5034 was mined up too 24576 blocks, 5035 was again mined by somebody else who got around 6412 blocks. What it's particulary special is the change between 5034 and 5035

Vertcoin another good advertised coin with blockreward at 50: Block 5034 was mined around with 40 blocks only. 5032-5035 without 5034 was mined just once. This coin was probably mostly mined in fair, but it's very suspicious.

Unobtanium: at 5034 it was mined 22570 blocks. this coin also earned block 5035 but not 5036 which earned 43549 blocks wow.

So with this information we can actually call this historys biggest fraud.

The same goes for coins with these names:

VTC, ALN, SOC, CON, RonPaulCoin,PMC, SAT, ReddCoin, OLY, EMC2, EMU, DGB, FRY, pi, PCN, APH, XSV, DEL, Rt2
H2O, BONE, CESC, DIEM, SHC, COMM, ITC, MARU, WC, QBC, TOC, BLU, UNO, BDG, HOC, UVC, MON, VMC, SUM, GUN, GOOD, MEG, XC, WEST, URO,
BEE2, DIG, AND of course DRK and BC which has the most volume lately.

Even most X-11 coins have the same print on block 5034-5035. These all coins are just the things we used to do to mine coins, and earn some few dimes.

But you never knew who actually were dumping coins on you with enormous income.
As most used sentence on chat at Poloniex was: They are dumping on us!

As most exchanges got probably bribes to keep quiet, or even did not knew what was going on, this will arise to an fall in market.

What you now can do is too sell all your coins into holdings like LTC, DGC, WDC, PPC, XPM, 42 and few other coins, but be aware on what you do.

All the fraudcoins are listed on: http://cryptexplorer.com/

Most coins are listed on bitcointalk in the announcement forum; but as you can clearly see is the staggering work of different usernames on bitcointalk who advertise for coins with nearly the same thread construction form.
You never know what really happened but as you clearly can see most users don't even say they earned a block from most of these coins in the beginning of each coin. And if bitcointalk look closer into this probably most of the usernames have same password

Most coins could had been mined with special miners who allowed the change of diff, or simply enough too set diff too mininmal and run only lan around the coins, so automated wallets could earn the coins they needed, then too sell it of on the exchanges.

As I don't actually go in too give a proof of rest of the coins, it's obvious that most of the proof will soon dissapear from cryptexplorer.
As you might need to know this is the biggest fraud history has ever seen, with nearly staggering 100.000's Bitcoins as daily volume of  trade exceedes 5000 BTC.
I probably get to much problems due to this but I don't care I'm not even scared of death if they place an number on my head, I always wanted to die as an martyr, that's why I did this.
This is probably the most hidden fraud revealed to you truly by Dealazer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------COPY OF POST:

The most interesting around Identity Block 5035 is also the 1Derby identity accounts.

What I'm about to explain is kinda difficult to understand but like most times we can get even closer to the discovery of the frauds:

1Derby is an account on twitter that Writes John Thomas as the man Smiley

And even further we go after seeking the endless times on Google around John Thomas (Bitcoin) Trade and underground activity.

We can actually find the most intriguing things as http://www.thetechnicaltraders.com/category/john-thomas-mad-hedge-fund-trader/ where he explains it clearly the price of S&P500 to buy it low as 15$ per share. Now the share price is 1940$

And further investigation:
http://www.insidermonkey.com/blog/hedge-fund-news-alan-howard-ray-dalio-john-paulson-315613/2/ : <-- this is found searching (John Thomas Bitcoin):

New York hedge fund generates $5 million in bitcoin deposits in three days, “expect to multiply tenfold” (PFHub) Financial institutions across the globe are beginning to adopt bitcoin (BTC) and incorporate the digital currency into its business model. This is evident after NYSO HEDGE, a hedge fund located in New York City, announced that it has accepted approximately $5.4 million in bitcoin deposits. This hasn’t been a long endeavor to amass a sum, though it did apply for regulatory approval this past summer. The hedge fund announced Friday that it would be accepting bitcoins for deposits, which means it has only taken three full days to accumulate an immense sum. The company explained that the virtual currency has the ability to provide individuals with options to invest in stocks without any chargebacks and fees. This, NYSO HEDGE says, contributes to the less usefulness of credit cards.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Explained at his own page John Thomas: http://www.madhedgefundtrader.com/about-2/ :

There is the connection too Tokyo and Japanese Language even known as connection to Mt.Gox probably also maybe some identities with 1Derby and Mt.Gox transactions can be revealed, but here I'm actually unsure. But further to know is that John Thomas lives in New York, that we can probably explain deposits of many million dollars.

What then NYSO and Mad Hedge Fund Trader comes to discovery at Google:
http://pensionpulse.blogspot.no/2014/02/hedge-fund-kings-of-2013.html (trailed the S&P500) <-- this isn't the best proof.

But searching Google for NYSO John Thomas we fall into the above idea around transfer of bitcoin values in million of dollars as first thing we find on Google:
http://www.insidermonkey.com/blog/hedge-fund-news-alan-howard-ray-dalio-john-paulson-315613/2/

I believe this can make some sence to only few of people around the globe on the intense fight against the biggest fraud in history.

But hey? S&P500 Bitcoin search on Google creates intriguing 14 million results. But now I find it difficult to even see clearly on future for Bitcoin, as this probably gets even closer to the most interesting investigation I actually have been conducting, even followed from the start of the fall of XLB LibertyCoin which I in the first moment started to investigate following on with XC and the rest of all coins.

-------------------------------------------------------COPY OF POST:

To just take you on Journey on what Block is obvious the deal it's number 5035 not 5032 as all Blocks around 5035 clearly takes you on an Journey too understand this matter more closely.

As with 1Derby Identity on BTC transactions too deeper known we Discover actually the deepth of the fractions of transactions to this Identity as multiple accounts have Identity 1Derby.

As for sure 1Derby is related to John Thomas whom speaks Japanese and was in Tokyo and are a share trader of S&P500 which is more and more related too Exchanges of BTC that mainly consisting of S&P500.

But what I actually found out is the Close relation too Ecstacy and John Thomas. As i know he probably dumped ecstacy on most countries and then liberately invested in pharmaceutical Companies with S&P500 too literally consist of making drugs that only helps most ecstacy lobotomated pasients into a better life?

Scarry?

I Call this close evidence too Silk Road 1 & even the same layout of Silk Road 2.

My website full of music -->  www.dealazer.com
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:14:17 PM

looks like business as usual to me. welcome to the wild west.
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 04:32:20 PM

When a coin is first released one pool typically has >90% of the hashpower, that's why you have this concentration of blocks.

That's hardly a 'fraud'

Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:42:30 PM

looks like business as usual to me. welcome to the wild west.

+1
sgbett
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 05:02:46 PM

Terrifying  Roll Eyes

https://blockchain.info/block-index/19885/0000000060aa4dc6fb31c82c978d8a51a1bcf2c77fe174a2e30d5d320fa7fb19

"A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution" - Satoshi Nakamoto
*my posts are not investment advice*
coa032

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 06:23:10 PM

Thats why LTC and MAX are future
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 06:24:22 PM

lolololol

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 07:28:53 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2014, 08:08:23 PM by XbladeX

This will probably set an stop too Bitcoin, as somebody plan to create another SHA256 coin with similarity too Bitcoin where users mainly use the coin as  the future coin. But why all of this? Yes.

Something is scetchy when you blockexplore XC, BC, DRK and other coins at Block: 5035 while block 5034 is clearly fine as somebody did earn few coins on that block
but i started too try too  find out more about block 5035 cause BC got most blocks 2-84 and then started to earn most after block 5035

lol 0 - FU BC fudder

FRom beging was clear that BC will be mined in 7days.
Announcement was 10 day before minig all blocks have 10 000 BC reward in POW part.
Same time all NXT were mined all at once with IPO by 72 people ?...

PS: BTW at block 5000 BC had hard fork Tongue...
and  5035 block was POS block without 10000 BC reward...
If you don't get how pos/pow works stop BS.... POW minnig had 10000 BC reward not POS minig.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:09:54 PM

here is your real fraud

especially listen to the interviewees (e.g. ron paul) at the end of the video they agree to how the whole system works

http://www.whydontyoutrythis.com/2013/10/the-biggest-scam-in-the-history-of-mankind-debt-ceiling-truth.html

Grin
azwccc

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:22:42 PM

Interesting I have to say

Bitrated user: azwccc.
Dealazer (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 04:16:43 PM

This Block 5035 somebody earned staggering 73000 Bitcoins

And something different arose to me that there were an multiple transactions going through just 152 of the 73000 BTC:

https://blockchain.info/address/1MjnieR3oyZXyzF3jPpTpf2ZEeDfT8BU75

But the most intriguing is that the amounts were sent through multiple accounts nearly 40 at the most used time:

2012-03-26 08:23:57

if you keep pushing on the same place where this address is: 13RfNSFXygfUy54c4yU6R6TTB1zXMBER9d 152.47926324 BTC

You can clearly see that the transactions go to the destination accounts 1Derby were with 1BTC nearly on each transaction, but also things were scetchy when you can clearly see that transactions go momentarily, without time difference on each transaction.

But what is most too wonder is that 100's of 1Derby* account addresses still have BTC in account?

Are we in a millenium where some actually did create this coin Bitcoin knowing the future?, and the possibility to use the coin to earn millions of dollars even without mostly any trace? I suggest we really keep on wondering what's about 5035 Block thing around most coins, this is scarry!

Even after earning millions somebody is probably trying to infest the future what I'm mostly scared of like wars and pollution.

digitalindustry

Activity: 798

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 06:23:11 PM

Points everyone knows:

- most currencies are made by very few coders on here, i know a fair few of them , the ones i don't , the really spammy ones are probably created to  "inflate the market", this would be on purpose and is predictable in every way, and actually lends itself against your theory.

- all long disto currencies that get "popular" i.e go to the "Bitcoin meetups" get pushed by VC guys and generally try to get offloaded to all those old guys in society that have all the wealth from the 40s 50's 60's etc, all these have total mining monopoly control and at best sketchy starts all that is effective price control.

(really no need for the super hidden block if that is what you are suggesting? )

but are you saying ...?

that there somewhere exists in the protocol code the ability to manipulate  "transaction malleability style" the perceived output reward and the real output reward ?

so that a block reward for example may appear as different to what it is in reality, digital reality that is.

is that what you are saying?

i care little about the spam currencies , unless they incorporated your alleged conspiracy as that would lend towards the obvious.

don't worry about death friend life has an amazing way to work in a manner that equals out all infractions, those that have ill will towards other tip out of cycle but soon are brought back in, and so it goes.

if we look around the world today you can see all of this. in all the different places. of the world.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Dealazer (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 06:49:54 PM

The most interesting around Identity Block 5035 is also the 1Derby identity accounts.

What I'm about to explain is kinda difficult to understand but like most times we can get even closer to the discovery of the frauds:

And even further we go after seeking the endless times on Google around John Thomas (Bitcoin) Trade and underground activity.

We can actually find the most intriguing things as http://www.thetechnicaltraders.com/category/john-thomas-mad-hedge-fund-trader/ where he explains it clearly the price of S&P500 to buy it low as 15$ per share. Now the share price is 1940$

http://www.insidermonkey.com/blog/hedge-fund-news-alan-howard-ray-dalio-john-paulson-315613/2/ : <-- this is found searching (John Thomas Bitcoin):

New York hedge fund generates $5 million in bitcoin deposits in three days, “expect to multiply tenfold” (PFHub) Financial institutions across the globe are beginning to adopt bitcoin (BTC) and incorporate the digital currency into its business model. This is evident after NYSO HEDGE, a hedge fund located in New York City, announced that it has accepted approximately $5.4 million in bitcoin deposits. This hasn’t been a long endeavor to amass a sum, though it did apply for regulatory approval this past summer. The hedge fund announced Friday that it would be accepting bitcoins for deposits, which means it has only taken three full days to accumulate an immense sum. The company explained that the virtual currency has the ability to provide individuals with options to invest in stocks without any chargebacks and fees. This, NYSO HEDGE says, contributes to the less usefulness of credit cards.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Explained at his own page John Thomas: http://www.madhedgefundtrader.com/about-2/ :

There is the connection too Tokyo and Japanese Language even known as connection to Mt.Gox probably also maybe some identities with 1Derby and Mt.Gox transactions can be revealed, but here I'm actually unsure. But further to know is that John Thomas lives in New York, that we can probably explain deposits of many million dollars.

http://pensionpulse.blogspot.no/2014/02/hedge-fund-kings-of-2013.html (trailed the S&P500) <-- this isn't the best proof.

But searching Google for NYSO John Thomas we fall into the above idea around transfer of bitcoin values in million of dollars as first thing we find on Google:
http://www.insidermonkey.com/blog/hedge-fund-news-alan-howard-ray-dalio-john-paulson-315613/2/

I believe this can make some sence to only few of people around the globe on the intense fight against the biggest fraud in history.

But hey? S&P500 Bitcoin search on Google creates intriguing 14 million results. But now I find it difficult to even see clearly on future for Bitcoin, as this probably gets even closer to the most interesting investigation I actually have been conducting, even followed from the start of the fall of XLB LibertyCoin which I in the first moment started to investigate following on with XC and the rest of all coins.

TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 06:53:53 PM

This Block 5035 somebody earned staggering 73000 Bitcoins

And something different arose to me that there were an multiple transactions going through just 152 of the 73000 BTC:

https://blockchain.info/address/1MjnieR3oyZXyzF3jPpTpf2ZEeDfT8BU75

But the most intriguing is that the amounts were sent through multiple accounts nearly 40 at the most used time:

2012-03-26 08:23:57

if you keep pushing on the same place where this address is: <a href="https://blockchain.info/address/13RfNSFXygfUy54c4yU6R6TTB1zXMBER9d">13RfNSFXygfUy54c4yU6R6TTB1zXMBER9d</a> 152.47926324 BTC

You can clearly see that the transactions go to the destination accounts 1Derby were with 1BTC nearly on each transaction, but also things were scetchy when you can clearly see that transactions go momentarily, without time difference on each transaction.

But what is most too wonder is that 100's of 1Derby* account addresses still have BTC in account?

Are we in a millenium where some actually did create this coin Bitcoin knowing the future?, and the possibility to use the coin to earn millions of dollars even without mostly any trace? I suggest we really keep on wondering what's about 5035 Block thing around most coins, this is scarry!

Even after earning millions somebody is probably trying to infest the future what I'm mostly scared of like wars and pollution.

Where do you see 73000 coins generated in block 5035??

soopy452000
Legendary

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 06:57:06 PM

BeeCoinV2 5034 is just a normal block http://cryptexplorer.com/block/0000000052e558b094ba464eee5fc6d95815f2e179932264abb6ba7a9028f4cb , please further explain your point and make it clear , I'm here to answer and look forward to change on your list and clarifications on your op.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
Dealazer (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 07:01:51 PM

50 BTC transfer too the account of holdings from Block 5035:
https://blockchain.info/address/15D8pE36nma31nNz2F3w7N369yT5nbfRER of staggering 77,624.39255612 BTC just push the NeXT button on transfer of 50BTC.

As BeeCoin probably isn't my time to explain I see it further too actually tell everything else as interesting, I don't actually offend BeeCoin but it was something around that Coin too probably.

TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 07:03:29 PM

https://blockchain.info/address/15D8pE36nma31nNz2F3w7N369yT5nbfRER of staggering 77,624.39255612 BTC just push the NeXT button on transfer of 50BTC.

As BeeCoin probably isn't my time to explain I see it further too actually tell everything else as interesting, I don't actually offend BeeCoin but it was something around that Coin too probably.

It is an early adapter solo mining... What is your problem with that?

He didn't earn 73000 BTC in one block, but in 1 year mining BTC...

Are you buthurt that one person earned much money with bitcoin and you didn't?

soopy452000
Legendary

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 07:06:26 PM

I further request you to take off BeeCoinV2 since it does not have these issues or rather frauds about it and would urge you to make changes to post as well as your list , I would not mind further explaining it to you. Smiley

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 07:08:07 PM

um. hard to see your point,  yeah because when the developer mining it all in 09 didn't want to create super wallets they split it all up to create the illusion of a distribution , why would you dump it all in one wallet ?

that would look a bit silly wouldn't it.

are you suggesting the data can be manipulated or not ?

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 07:10:17 PM

any post now hes going to spam a Scrypt currency at us ....... i'm 50/50 on it.

... that is why i like xxx coin - its the one that doesn't have the magic 5032 block ! innovative SCRYPT design !  1000 years distribution and a block halving reward that my Gypsy grandma is jealous of !

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: