May 07, 2024, 05:19:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: n/a
n/a
n/a
n/a

Pages: « 1 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 [292] 293 294 295 296 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VOOT] OLD THREAD  (Read 302083 times)
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:05:23 AM

really pissed i missed this fud

There was no fud. Dev actually did post he was resigning from the coin. Then an official tweet on Voot followed saying development would stop because dev is leaving. A lot of people lost money today.. Granted it's their fault for being "weak hands", but can you really blame them in this situation? Dev was the catalyst, there's no denying it.

Well apprently the tweet was a typo. Check the twitter again, MsCollec has since updated it. Development will continue regardless of MsCollec's involvement.

"regardlessof mscollec involvement" so is he still around?

Yes, MsCollec will be sticking around, he posted so a few pages back. Check his post history.

At least until he gets frustrated again.  We'll know that's happened when we see the insiders dumping first.

Again.

pure robbery i say,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr.Joker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:05:29 AM

Even if the dev is continuing his development, he already proved that he is playing with whales and investors to screw you guys over.

Just forget this coin. you can make some profit now maybe, but it's never gonna get back to old prices.

Who wants to invest in a coin where the dev is playing under one hood with market manipulators?
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:06:19 AM

There was no fud. Dev actually did post he was resigning from the coin. Then an official tweet on Voot followed saying development would stop because dev is leaving. A lot of people lost money today.. Granted it's their fault for being "weak hands", but can you really blame them in this situation? Dev was the catalyst, there's no denying it.

i know just read the tweet, that shit is messed up, its obvious what has happened insider doubled up and will dump on new buyers, what can you say this is crypto world i just find it funny iconic expert is involved again, could it be coincidence? no

Again, you are jumping to conclusion and assuming seeing IE in here and equates that to his involvement with voot.  I guess this is how rumors start with people not having all the facts...

-tb-

computerparts

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:06:59 AM

Well apprently the tweet was a typo. Check the twitter again, MsCollec has since updated it. Development will continue regardless of MsCollec's involvement.

Yes dev changes his mind. How professional! When's the last time you saw Samsung or any other successful CEO say they were resigning followed by news that the company would stop development on all products because CEO was leaving? Never! This is no different. This is a business and dev needs to start treating it as such. And was this all just a coincidence that the Sync Foundation managed to unload their VOOT just before the crash followed by a tweet saying they might buy back in lower? This whole thing is shady.
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:08:42 AM

will all you noob accounts with less than 30 posts STFU

The rest of us who have been here from the beginning

are in charge of this comunity your rants count for less than shit you have no say

so fuck off you little trolls.

Make no mistake no one with less than 30 posts on this thread si to be taken seriously

or have any authority and i'll bet everything I have the community at large

will agree with this.

You little shits caused this panic not the dev with untrue unfounded and unsubstantiated

rubbish causing a panic for your own personal gain.

so piss off

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:09:07 AM

What you just wrote is all hyperbole. What we know to be true is people show off their assets to seek approval from others. You do this. We know people talk themselves up, pay themselves compliments to seek approval from others. You do this. For God's sake you've named yourself 'iconic expert'. You act like such a child. And all you can is deny it. You are fooling nobody. And you know what confirms how much it resonates? That you just had to reply in an attempt to save face after announcing you were going to annoy me. You are too easy.

Thank you for your analysis of me, it was very entertaining reading. I find it flattering and also alarming that you are so focused on me. You put some much thought and effort into writing something about me, but no one has or ever will put that much effort into writing something about you. So while you are analyzing me I will continue to make myself and my followers money. If I decide to never post anything here again, you will always remember me as the man that made you realize how insignificant you really are, but I will have forgotten you by the time I click post.

PS: Enjoy reading about me: http://www.learningcrypto.com/crypto-gurus-everywhere-who-i-follow-on-twitter-for-trading-advice-and-why/
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:09:51 AM

i know just read the tweet, that shit is messed up, its obvious what has happened insider doubled up and will dump on new buyers, what can you say this is crypto world i just find it funny iconic expert is involved again, could it be coincidence? no

Again, you are jumping to conclusion and assuming seeing IE in here and equates that to his involvement with voot.  I guess this is how rumors start with people not having all the facts...

-tb-

everyone can see what has happened here. tweet im leaving, then price falls very low someone picks up cheap voot and tweet im staying, come on wake up, credibility has gone too shite, and IE involvement is a big turn off just look at his history. thankfully i haven't lost/made money based on his tweets because i don't listen to him
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:12:01 AM

it is a black business crypto - no mercy what counts is only money Smiley

I have now x5 more Voot thanks to game of deceptions

now every buy more Voot when cheap Wink

im pissed i missed out, i would have made like 6x times my investment, "buy when there is  blood on the streets".
WhyS

Activity: 200

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:13:17 AM

I'm a fan of IconicExpert. He enters the room and everybody crumbles like tiny bitches in fear..

I wouldn't mind that kind of power
mimsx11

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:13:33 AM

You people have no one to blame but yourselves the dev here did the same a thing with sync, left and came back, no reason not to do it again with voot
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 04:13:57 AM

im pissed i missed out, i would have made like 6x times my investment, "buy when there is  blood on the streets".
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=709322.msg8057623#msg8057623
Another coin topic, but the point is made. Smiley

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:15:45 AM

will all you noob accounts with less than 30 posts STFU

The rest of us who have been here from the beginning

are in charge of this comunity your rants count for less than shit you have no say

so fuck off you little trolls.

Make no mistake no one with less than 30 posts on this thread si to be taken seriously

or have any authority and i'll bet everything I have the community at large

will agree with this.

You little shits caused this panic not the dev with untrue unfounded and unsubstantiated

rubbish causing a panic for your own personal gain.

so piss off

^^^^
I guess you represent the community then? Judging from that tone, language and name calling, you are not much better than the real fudders. You're setting a great example for such a cohesive, wonderful community..keep it up buddy! And if you think that the devs have no fault in this, even if there was no insider trading or deliberate manipulation, you are just as dumb and gullible as they come. Reminds me of this guy...

MsCollec (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:19:05 AM

This is just a suggestion. I think it's best to have someone else be the new face of Vootcoin. I will still be supporting Vootcoin but the announcement will not be under my name.  Also the twitter should be managed by the community representatives.

Vootcoin still have a bright future, looking at the features that we have planned for release.  
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:19:26 AM

im pissed i missed out, i would have made like 6x times my investment, "buy when there is  blood on the streets".
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=709322.msg8057623#msg8057623
Another coin topic, but the point is made. Smiley

DRKC does seem like its rebounding dev is still active there

edot:he just locked the thread
KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 04:19:27 AM

What you just wrote is all hyperbole. What we know to be true is people show off their assets to seek approval from others. You do this. We know people talk themselves up, pay themselves compliments to seek approval from others. You do this. For God's sake you've named yourself 'iconic expert'. You act like such a child. And all you can is deny it. You are fooling nobody. And you know what confirms how much it resonates? That you just had to reply in an attempt to save face after announcing you were going to annoy me. You are too easy.

Thank you for your analysis of me, it was very entertaining reading. I find it flattering and also alarming that you are so focused on me. You put some much thought and effort into writing something about me, but no one has or ever will put that much effort into writing something about you. So while you are analyzing me I will continue to make myself and my followers money. If I decide to never post anything here again, you will always remember me as the man that made you realize how insignificant you really are, but I will have forgotten you by the time I click post.

Wow this thirsty trick can't get enough.
I'm going to ignore... you I guess you really are as dumb as I've read. I know it kills you being ignored but just remember as long as you can purchase a few material things her and there it doesn't matter what smarter people think of you
#swag #hatersmakemefamous

The ignorant mind, with its infinite afflictions, passions, and evils, is rooted in the three poisons. Greed, anger, and delusion.

jeffersonairplane
Legendary

Activity: 1522

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:20:35 AM

This is just a suggestion. I think it's best to have someone else be the new face of Vootcoin. I will still be supporting Vootcoin but the announcement will not be under my name.  Also the twitter should be managed by the community representatives.

Vootcoin still have a bright future, looking at the features that we have planned for release.  

So you're basically looking for someone to take over PR, which is fine. I highly recommend this because it will help alleviate some of the work for you, you won't have to worry about keeping the community up to date and just focus on development. I would love to volunteer for this if I meet the requirements.

I would also like to know the new ETA for the anon exchange platform. I believe a lot of people bought in over this past week since the expected launch for the anon exchange was on the 26th. A new ETA for this would help instill confidence back into Voot as an ongoing developing project.

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
SeDz

Activity: 251
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:20:40 AM

bye bye vootcoin...

CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:21:28 AM

So you're basically looking for someone to take over PR, which is fine. I highly recommend this because it will help alleviate some of the work for you, you won't have to worry about keeping the community up to date and just focus on development. I would love to volunteer for this if I meet the requirements.

+1 to this too.  XC has a PR and allowed the lead dev (Dan) to focus on just the development side of things.

KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 04:22:30 AM

That's a good move actually.

IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:28:19 AM

Wow this thirsty trick can't get enough.
I'm going to ignore... you I guess you really are as dumb as I've read. I know it kills you being ignored but just remember as long as you can purchase a few material things her and there it doesn't matter what smarter people think of you
#swag #hatersmakemefamous

Learn to write a coherent sentence before calling someone "dumb".
Pages: « 1 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 [292] 293 294 295 296 »
  Print  

Jump to: