June 21, 2024, 09:27:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: n/a
n/a
n/a
n/a

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 296 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VOOT] OLD THREAD  (Read 302084 times)
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:00:56 AM

For anyone who is not aware of this, this coin is a fraud. It was set up to deliberately defraud people. There is no anonymity being developed and there never was. The coin collapsed yesterday from 30000 sats to 50 sats when this was discovered because it appears the dev dumped a chunk of the premine. The thread was then moved to hide that all this happened. You can expect another dump after any people buy into this.

Please read this thread exposing the fraud:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=638620.0

And here is the original coin thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630628.0

Yesterday, after the dump to 50 sats “vootcoin_dev” changed the thread’s “OP” to admit the coin was a scam and claimed to have been “scammed by the developer”. And changed the thread subject to “closed”.
Now he has reopened it, hidden the post about the scam and redirected to this thread! He is trying to revive the scam.

The people exposing this are being banned from this thread, that is why you don’t see this thread full of warnings.

BTW, don’t believe any crap about “new team”. There never was any anonymity so there is nothing to develop!!

The coin was never 30000 sats. The original dev dumped the entire pre-mine. Sold it for 10 BTC which was promptly returned when new devs took the coin over. The new devs are using that 10 BTC to finish development of the coin. This thread was opened by the new dev, not the old one. Why lie?

My mistake, it was 3000 sats. Bittrex shows it was dumped all the way down to 18 sats!!
That is the biggest dump I have ever seen in crypto. A drop in value of 160 times.
All investors were conned and lost their money. This was only yesterday.

Whoever controls the original dev account is in league with whoever opened the new thread, because the “vootcoin_dev” account deleted his comments about the fraud in the original thread and changed the OP to point to this new thread.

If you have a new coin with new anon technology, you don’t put a post in the coin’s thread offering 5 bitcoins for anyone who will write some anon technology! That means there is neither any technology nor a developer. However that doesn’t matter because the offer is just for show so people think something will happen.

The original dev would not have dumped the entire coin to nothing and ran away if he had some technology he was planning to implement.

In any case, bitcoin already has an anonymous Dark Wallet which is open source and trusted. Why would anybody be interested in a scam coin which already conned all its investors hiring some random person to write some random piece of software to collect a bounty?

Whoever is running the coin now, maybe it is the old dev, maybe it is not, but they have a LOT of cheap coins and they are trying to pump the price ready for another round. If you have read about what has been going on and still want to put money in then you probably deserve to lose it. I am simply writing this to make sure people have the facts that are being hidden.

Again, please read this thread about what has been going on:

hey man, pretty sure the old dev was planning on stealing the money regardless because that's just how scumbags think. and Mscollec wasn't the dev, he's been around and isn't hiding behind some new account so i think you should cut him some slack. Maybe the tech was there but this fuckstick bailed and took it with him if he had any idea how to implement it? regardless if you lost out because of this garbage that sucks, i did too, wouldn't seeing this turn around be the best thing for us at this point?
emaniac

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:19:05 AM

Another shitcoin thing  Undecided

Allcoin.com removed Voot/BTC market already.. No exchange...
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:50:08 AM

except for that tiny bittrex place.
k-meister

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:53:31 AM

For anyone who is not aware of this, this coin is a fraud. It was set up to deliberately defraud people. There is no anonymity being developed and there never was. The coin collapsed yesterday from 30000 sats to 50 sats when this was discovered because it appears the dev dumped a chunk of the premine. The thread was then moved to hide that all this happened. You can expect another dump after any people buy into this.

Please read this thread exposing the fraud:

And here is the original coin thread:

Yesterday, after the dump to 50 sats “vootcoin_dev” changed the thread’s “OP” to admit the coin was a scam and claimed to have been “scammed by the developer”. And changed the thread subject to “closed”.
Now he has reopened it, hidden the post about the scam and redirected to this thread! He is trying to revive the scam.

The people exposing this are being banned from this thread, that is why you don’t see this thread full of warnings.

BTW, don’t believe any crap about “new team”. There never was any anonymity so there is nothing to develop!!

The coin was never 30000 sats. The original dev dumped the entire pre-mine. Sold it for 10 BTC which was promptly returned when new devs took the coin over. The new devs are using that 10 BTC to finish development of the coin. This thread was opened by the new dev, not the old one. Why lie?

My mistake, it was 3000 sats. Bittrex shows it was dumped all the way down to 18 sats!!
That is the biggest dump I have ever seen in crypto. A drop in value of 160 times.
All investors were conned and lost their money. This was only yesterday.

Whoever controls the original dev account is in league with whoever opened the new thread, because the “vootcoin_dev” account deleted his comments about the fraud in the original thread and changed the OP to point to this new thread.

If you have a new coin with new anon technology, you don’t put a post in the coin’s thread offering 5 bitcoins for anyone who will write some anon technology! That means there is neither any technology nor a developer. However that doesn’t matter because the offer is just for show so people think something will happen.

The original dev would not have dumped the entire coin to nothing and ran away if he had some technology he was planning to implement.

In any case, bitcoin already has an anonymous Dark Wallet which is open source and trusted. Why would anybody be interested in a scam coin which already conned all its investors hiring some random person to write some random piece of software to collect a bounty?

Whoever is running the coin now, maybe it is the old dev, maybe it is not, but they have a LOT of cheap coins and they are trying to pump the price ready for another round. If you have read about what has been going on and still want to put money in then you probably deserve to lose it. I am simply writing this to make sure people have the facts that are being hidden.

Again, please read this thread about what has been going on:

hey man, pretty sure the old dev was planning on stealing the money regardless because that's just how scumbags think. and Mscollec wasn't the dev, he's been around and isn't hiding behind some new account so i think you should cut him some slack. Maybe the tech was there but this fuckstick bailed and took it with him if he had any idea how to implement it? regardless if you lost out because of this garbage that sucks, i did too, wouldn't seeing this turn around be the best thing for us at this point?

There was no tech there. The dev made this coin to steal your money. That should be really obvious. And he did a good job of it, unfortunately.

Now someone, whether the old or new dev, regardless they both know each other, is trying to do it again with a fresh set of investors.

The old dev even claimed that the anonymity dev was a scammer and ran away with the money. We all know there was no dev team, the coin was/is a straight clone with no changes. But even if we follow the pretence that there was a dev team we are told the anonymity developer was a "scammer". There never was any technology. Why on earth would you think there is when you already know the coin was made to steal your money?
The coin is worse than useless because the dickhead / dickheads claiming again they are about to implement anonymity have huge reserves of this coin ready to dump. There is no possibility of anyone making money from it.

I'm really sorry that you lost your investment but trusting the dev as he cons another round of investors is not going to get you your money back.

Hello everyone.
The developer that supposed to implement the anonymity feature was a scammer. 10 BTC will be given back to the community to continue the project since the lead dev left. Please set up a community fund address

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:15:23 AM

he didn't steal my money, i mined voot for a half day or so. no big loss to me. I hope they can turn it around just because i'm tired of seeing these lazy scamming shitbags ruining our entire community here. I think if Mscollec was out to scam everybody he would do what all the chickenshit "devs" do and create a new account to hide behind. We'll see what happens. It's crypto man, you never know what the future has in store.
platorin

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:34:22 AM

Lots of people were warning before this coin. I would stay away.
untalented

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:39:24 AM

This coin smells bad..
I think thats all was planned to rebuy cheap.
Now reactivation. SCAM and shame.
georgeandy

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:44:27 AM

I going to kill the DEV ,Can somebody tell me where is he
jnasm77

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:09:32 AM

This coin smells bad..
I think thats all was planned to rebuy cheap.
Now reactivation. SCAM and shame.

So buy cheap and mine. Half the coins havent even been mined yet.  If there was actually a scam to rebuy cheap then that means there is a pump in the future.
Mesterlovesz74

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:26:38 AM

[/quote]

There was no tech there. The dev made this coin to steal your money. That should be really obvious. And he did a good job of it, unfortunately.

Now someone, whether the old or new dev, regardless they both know each other, is trying to do it again with a fresh set of investors.

The old dev even claimed that the anonymity dev was a scammer and ran away with the money. We all know there was no dev team, the coin was/is a straight clone with no changes. But even if we follow the pretence that there was a dev team we are told the anonymity developer was a "scammer". There never was any technology. Why on earth would you think there is when you already know the coin was made to steal your money?
The coin is worse than useless because the dickhead / dickheads claiming again they are about to implement anonymity have huge reserves of this coin ready to dump. There is no possibility of anyone making money from it.

I'm really sorry that you lost your investment but trusting the dev as he cons another round of investors is not going to get you your money back.

Hello everyone.
The developer that supposed to implement the anonymity feature was a scammer. 10 BTC will be given back to the community to continue the project since the lead dev left. Please set up a community fund address

[/quote]

Lets say you are right and there is no technology behind this coin, but what do you expect?? EVERY ALTCOIN IS A CLONE!!
Mscollec took over the coin from the old dev, and he is trying to implement the technology you think this coin miss!
Before you saying any FUD, please read all the 5 pages, and then come to any conclusion!! Developing anonimity feature takes time!

This coin has a future, and I am sorry if you do not see it, but then, please move on and spread sh.t on other coins!

GoldReserve Donation Acc: BTC: 16g8LVMpKAREXXQNRTUkxDNCoBykouTFZ9
GoldReserve Donation Acc: XGR: GftR1m2Gh8RPsNbQBZZ2xYHbWa7ps2dp8e
cryptoyeah

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 10:02:30 AM

I going to kill the DEV ,Can somebody tell me where is he

What you are expected ?  MsCollec is known scammer on this forum....
k-meister

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 10:20:45 AM

Lets say you are right and there is no technology behind this coin, but what do you expect?? EVERY ALTCOIN IS A CLONE!!
Mscollec took over the coin from the old dev, and he is trying to implement the technology you think this coin miss!
Before you saying any FUD, please read all the 5 pages, and then come to any conclusion!! Developing anonimity feature takes time!

This coin has a future, and I am sorry if you do not see it, but then, please move on and spread sh.t on other coins!

You don’t have to take my word for it, take a look at the source.

You’re deliberately missing my point, which is that there never has been an intention of this being an anonymous coin, it was an idea conceived to steal money from its investors.

I’ve read the 5 pages you mention, I don’t understand what part of it is supposed to show the coin is legit?
Have you read the many more pages from the people who were conned yesterday?
And the original thread which was scrapped yesterday to hide what has happened…

Currently, the game is up and it's all about dumping the other vast number of coins to new people who see the high volume on bittrex.
By the way Allcoin.com has delisted Voot now, and options to dump the rest are running out...
"we've closed VOOT market, please withdraw asap"
hashnine

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 10:36:20 AM

You don’t have to take my word for it, take a look at the source.

You’re deliberately missing my point, which is that there never has been an intention of this being an anonymous coin, it was an idea conceived to steal money from its investors.

I’ve read the 5 pages you mention, I don’t understand what part of it is supposed to show the coin is legit?
Have you read the many more pages from the people who were conned yesterday?
And the original thread which was scrapped yesterday to hide what has happened…

Currently, the game is up and it's all about dumping the other vast number of coins to new people who see the high volume on bittrex.
By the way Allcoin.com has delisted Voot now, and options to dump the rest are running out...
"we've closed VOOT market, please withdraw asap"

You are talking bullshit, and you think to know all about all without any proof or science.
This coin can be a scam or not, we don't know. The team of voot devs said than the leader has scammed them.
So you don't know anything about the story and you can't know if a coin is a scam or not without times.

Of course, i have nothing left to say to people like you, who think to know all about all.

ps: i will not buy or mine voot anymore Wink relaunch or die.

Careful XC anonymous coin is a scam
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 10:45:04 AM

this coin relaunch always fail, seems like a way for bagholders to scam innocents to return their investment
Madmach

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 10:50:03 AM

Tot Voot štoetot moj kokot?
hashnine

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 10:52:12 AM

this coin relaunch always fail, seems like a way for bagholders to scam innocents to return their investment

when you relaunch a coin you can't hold your old coins.

But im not sure that a relaunch will work fine.

Careful XC anonymous coin is a scam
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:03:31 AM

when you relaunch a coin you can't hold your old coins.

But im not sure that a relaunch will work fine.

summercoin did a swap, so you can apparently...
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 11:16:08 AM

@Mscollec

Adjust the block reward or total blocks asap, 100.8 million coin is a lot.

In less than 7 days, PoW ends

drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:53:54 AM

@Mscollec

reduce  max coins imo
rbauer85

Activity: 462

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:11:04 PM

@Mscollec

reduce  max coins imo

But then new miners couldnt get as many.

|(
▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▄
██████ ███ ▀▀▀ ███ ███████
██████▀▄███████████▄▀███████
███████ █████████████ ████████
███████ █████████████ ████████
████████▄▀█████████▀▄█████████
██████████▄ █████ ▄█▀▄▄▄▀█████
██████████ ████▌▐█ █▀▄█ ████
████████▌▐█████ █▌▐█▄▄████
▀█████▀ ██████▄ ▀ █████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
)(.
)
▌   ANNOUNCE THREAD   ▌▐   BOUNTY   ▐
TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK  |  TELEGRAM  |  DISCORD
(((((((   MOBILE APP [ ANDROID / IOS ]   )))))))
)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 296 »
  Print  

Jump to: