May 11, 2024, 09:24:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: n/a
n/a
n/a
n/a

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 296 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VOOT] OLD THREAD  (Read 302083 times)
Smokeymar

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:31:54 PM

That was massive FUD attack, about 1mln accomulated  Undecided

Tell me what you think VOOT will be?

I will tell you what it will be:

1) Coinjoin implementation and clone of other coinjoin coins (if it gets completed) and not the first of anything.  It's not even a well executed clone yet.
2) Centralized
3) Not innovative.  This technology IS already used in other alts and Bitcoin FFS.
4) No developer, just a scam artist project manager.
5) At best it's a decent pump and dump.

It's comical how blind people are to the facts.  Nobody has refuted what I said, not one person can.  The only comeback so far is that I'm a FUDster.

There will be a whitepaper, and all will be clear. After that you can screem as much as you want.

No I won't scream.  If I'm wrong and VOOT is truly a decentralized anon coin that's not just coinjoin implementation that I will eat crow. I'm not that stubborn.  As of right now and based on what has been said about the anon tech, it's a scam.

Then why you are here ?
Do you screaming in the street "HEY CARE OF YOUR POCKET, SOMEONE CAN STEAL U" Huh It's so obvious that you are a DRK bagholder.

Nope, Darkcoin is also crap. If DRK can get the Masternodes working correct with payments and no fork it will be ok, but no great. It's way overpriced. 

answer my first question, now!

I'm here because VOOT was a scam and someone took it over to make it even more of a scam. This kind of crap is very bad for crypto. It disgusts me.

if it disgust you, then don't make it worst. I Hate FUdders that want cheap coin like you. Angry

I'm not making it worse. I want people to learn how to avoid scams.

well everytime people like you scream fud, I'm making money ... from 0.0001 btc to 50+ you are just stupid Smiley

That's part of my point.  You are here for a pump and dump. At some point you are going to dump and forget all about VOOT.  The only thing you are complaining about is that FUD, even if it's true, that will mess up your plans to dump at a better price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gpools

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:36:42 PM

1) Coinjoin implementation and clone of other coinjoin coins (if it gets completed) and not the first of anything.  It's not even a well executed clone yet.
2) Centralized
3) Not innovative.  This technology IS already used in other alts and Bitcoin FFS.

It's comical how blind people are to the facts.  Nobody has refuted what I said, not one person can.  The only comeback so far is that I'm a FUDster.

There will be a whitepaper, and all will be clear. After that you can screem as much as you want.

No I won't scream.  If I'm wrong and VOOT is truly a decentralized anon coin that's not just coinjoin implementation that I will eat crow. I'm not that stubborn.  As of right now and based on what has been said about the anon tech, it's a scam.

Then why you are here ?
Do you screaming in the street "HEY CARE OF YOUR POCKET, SOMEONE CAN STEAL U" Huh It's so obvious that you are a DRK bagholder.

Nope, Darkcoin is also crap. If DRK can get the Masternodes working correct with payments and no fork it will be ok, but no great. It's way overpriced. 

I'm here because VOOT was a scam and someone took it over to make it even more of a scam. This kind of crap is very bad for crypto. It disgusts me.

if it disgust you, then don't make it worst. I Hate FUdders that want cheap coin like you. Angry

well everytime people like you scream fud, I'm making money ... from 0.0001 btc to 50+ you are just stupid Smiley

That's part of my point.  You are here for a pump and dump. At some point you are going to dump and forget all about VOOT.  The only thing you are complaining about is that FUD, even if it's true, that will mess up your plans to dump at a better price.
sorry but now all coin P&D. BTC same.
Smokeymar

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:37:04 PM

Coinjoin implementation: Yes, written from the scratch. not a copy of any coin coinjoin
clone of other coinjoin coins: please tell me which coin that use coinjoin is open-soured.

Coinjoin implementation makes it older technology, even if it's written from scratch. DRK also uses coinjoin implementation right now.

2) Centralized
What makes it centralized it's the masternode, and last time i check Nitesend doesn't have.
Last time I checked Nitesend doesn't have anything yet. Please let me see the whitepaper and show me there won't be any nodes, websites, or 3rd party servers that make it centralized.  Even then, it's doesn't mean it will work.  Put out a bounty to trace the sender address when it's completed.

Bitcoin doesnt have conjoin. Only Blockchain.info that implement stand alone application called sharedcoin. Last time I checked, Blockchain is a Bitcoin wallet. So yes, Bitcoin.

4) No developer, just a scam artist project manager and scammer.

pump at 500 sat, c'mon vootcoin will hit 10k and darkmarket is not even yet in play.

Admitting it's a good pump and dump still makes it a pump and dump.  Thanks for confirming that.

Please read more about coinjoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=279249.0

lohveh

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:38:29 PM

2) Centralized

Then why you are here ?

I never dumped Smiley sorry you're wrong boy. Keep giving your btc adress, I'll send you some, I have so much pity for you !
Smokeymar

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:39:59 PM

2) Centralized

Then why you are here ?

I never dumped Smiley sorry you're wrong boy. Keep giving your btc adress, I'll send you some, I have so much pity for you !

1NuSPfiBXd4LKjzfq6YmspYBTXVRy9oxHj

Thanks.
MsCollec (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:41:53 PM

2) Centralized
What makes it centralized it's the masternode, and last time i check Nitesend doesn't have.
Last time I checked Nitesend doesn't have anything yet. Please let me see the whitepaper and show me there won't be any nodes, websites, or 3rd party servers that make it centralized.

Bitcoin doesnt have conjoin. Only Blockchain.info that implement stand alone application called sharedcoin. Last time I checked, Blockchain is a Bitcoin wallet. So yes, Bitcoin.

Please let me see the whitepaper and show me there won't be any nodes, websites, or 3rd party servers that make it centralized.

I am not going to send you anything,

I gave Raskul (big troll) the whitepaper
read and "rewritten "

Thanks lots of grammatical errors  Roll Eyes

Another thing missing is that there is no master node. All is decentralized with Nitesend unlike darkcoin that has a masternode that all anonymous transactions goes through.

i'll endorse this whitepaper, good luck with it.

Last time I checked, Blockchain is a Bitcoin wallet. So yes, Bitcoin.

You are delusional
lohveh

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:43:09 PM

2) Centralized

Then why you are here ?

Thanks.

Started with 0.1 ..; finished with 0.002
BEST TRADER EVER IS HERE GUYS !!!
I know now, why you are spreading shits, loser.

Smokeymar

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:44:50 PM

2) Centralized
Last time I checked Nitesend doesn't have anything yet. Please let me see the whitepaper and show me there won't be any nodes, websites, or 3rd party servers that make it centralized.

Please let me see the whitepaper and show me there won't be any nodes, websites, or 3rd party servers that make it centralized.

read and "rewritten "

Another thing missing is that there is no master node. All is decentralized with Nitesend unlike darkcoin that has a masternode that all anonymous transactions goes through.

You are delusional

Where is this whitepaper?  Isn't the idea to make it public?
Smokeymar

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:45:35 PM

2) Centralized

Then why you are here ?

Thanks.

Started with 0.1 ..; finished with 0.002
BEST TRADER EVER IS HERE GUYS !!!
I know now, why you are spreading shits, loser.

lol
iru786

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:46:55 PM

@Smokeymar

It was amusing at first but now you are getting boring... Time for you to take a nap and take your daily dose of Meds to control your hyper activity  Roll Eyes
rbauer85

Activity: 462

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:47:35 PM

2) Centralized

read and "rewritten "

You are delusional

Where is this whitepaper?  Isn't the idea to make it public?

IIRC MsCollec shared a draft version of the paper with a few people here, he is still putting the finishing touches on it before releasing it officially to everyone?

|(
▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▄
██████ ███ ▀▀▀ ███ ███████
██████▀▄███████████▄▀███████
███████ █████████████ ████████
████████▄▀█████████▀▄█████████
██████████▄ █████ ▄█▀▄▄▄▀█████
██████████ ████▌▐█ █▀▄█ ████
████████▌▐█████ █▌▐█▄▄████
▀█████▀ ██████▄ ▀ █████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
)(.
)
▌   ANNOUNCE THREAD   ▌▐   BOUNTY   ▐
TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK  |  TELEGRAM  |  DISCORD
(((((((   MOBILE APP [ ANDROID / IOS ]   )))))))
)
crimealone

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:48:11 PM

Hi, dev , when will the whitepaper be released?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Real_Unhooked

Activity: 838
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:48:46 PM

read and "rewritten "

This in itself is worth a 2K Sat price...

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
Smokeymar

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:49:06 PM

@Smokeymar

It was amusing at first but now you are getting boring... Time for you to take a nap and take your daily dose of Meds to control your hyper activity  Roll Eyes

Are these the only type of simpleton responses you guys can think of?
MsCollec (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:51:10 PM

Very soon. I will send you a copy now.
sebalino

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:52:04 PM

@Smokeymar

Are these the only type of simpleton responses you guys can think of?
I think it would be better that you seek professional help and arrived later in our forum read up all the whitepaper OK  Grin Grin
Smokeymar

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:53:01 PM

Can I have one?
MsCollec (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:56:34 PM

Can I have one?

Now that's funny  Cheesy I am afraid NO, it's too technical for you to understand. There's no map/image in the whitepaper yet to show how it works.
Crypton1te

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:57:06 PM

Could you also send me a copy?

Thanks!
rbauer85

Activity: 462

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:58:52 PM

Could you also send me a copy?

Thanks!

I would like to read it if possible.

|(
▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▄
██████ ███ ▀▀▀ ███ ███████
██████▀▄███████████▄▀███████
████████▄▀█████████▀▄█████████
██████████▄ █████ ▄█▀▄▄▄▀█████
██████████ ████▌▐█ █▀▄█ ████
████████▌▐█████ █▌▐█▄▄████
▀█████▀ ██████▄ ▀ █████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
)(.
)
▌   ANNOUNCE THREAD   ▌▐   BOUNTY   ▐
TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK  |  TELEGRAM  |  DISCORD
(((((((   MOBILE APP [ ANDROID / IOS ]   )))))))
)
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 296 »
  Print  

Jump to: