May 17, 2024, 11:13:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: n/a
n/a
n/a
n/a

Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 296 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VOOT] OLD THREAD  (Read 302083 times)
dminer69

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 03:37:31 AM

it was my 2064 recent order that got partially eaten up so I managed to find the trough  Cool
i was looking at the depth chart before i placed my buy order, freaking bittrex lag.

I just work off the order book bro, waste of time going back and forth unless its a set and forget.

im going to most defendly
MsCollec (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 03:48:10 AM

I just went over the first 20 pages of this thread, we've come too far to stop believing.
MsCollec (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 03:52:05 AM

VootCloud - Now I can store my files and coins online  Cheesy

Coinasaur

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 03:52:31 AM

Hehe.. Didn`t he wrote ROX COIN has huge fake volume?

ya but i was just asking in general how can someone even know for sure if the volume is faked?

if you see a huge sell order get eaten up in a second and its repetitive, its obvious. dude doesn't want to risk a panic sell because of a large order and he wouldn't want to catch anyone else's order after he has put that up. so its shows for 1 sec and it goes and look at the market history, you telling me the 11.98btc and 9btc, 3 btc orders look funny to you when compared to recent trades

anyway enough of ROX, coin talk. its not worth the attention at the moment. will not fill voot up with rox talk
im not trying to bring up rox, I just want to know how to prove it is fake. Your logic is speculative at best. Ive seen it happen in every coin out there, saw it on voot last night. I still dont understand how it is "fake." the orders went through so they are obviously real. Maybe im missing something but it looks to me like whales are snatching up any large volume sell orders that they feel are below actual long term value. I myself have bought a couple 5+BTC walls in a few minutes in numerous coins when I felt I needed to accumulate more asap. Most of the time it paid off very nicely. I think people are reading too much into this conspiracy aspect of crypto. I think these people buy large orders quickly and back to back  because if im looking to spend 5+BTC i would rather buy from a wall then chip away buying 20+ small orders. Eating walls is how markets move. So I still dont understand the term "fake volume" volume is volume IMHO. Unless a site is posting inflated numbers to make it look like they are doing more business, then that to me would be fake volume. Not actual sells/buys.
jeffersonairplane
Legendary

Activity: 1522

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 03:53:24 AM

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
Coinasaur

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 03:54:14 AM

it was my 2064 recent order that got partially eaten up so I managed to find the trough  Cool
i was looking at the depth chart before i placed my buy order, freaking bittrex lag.

I saw the dip coming and transferred more BTC to TREX, but by the time slow ass confirming BTC got there it was back at 2200 Sad
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 03:59:24 AM

ya but i was just asking in general how can someone even know for sure if the volume is faked?

if you see a huge sell order get eaten up in a second and its repetitive, its obvious. dude doesn't want to risk a panic sell because of a large order and he wouldn't want to catch anyone else's order after he has put that up. so its shows for 1 sec and it goes and look at the market history, you telling me the 11.98btc and 9btc, 3 btc orders look funny to you when compared to recent trades

anyway enough of ROX, coin talk. its not worth the attention at the moment. will not fill voot up with rox talk
im not trying to bring up rox, I just want to know how to prove it is fake. Your logic is speculative at best. Ive seen it happen in every coin out there, saw it on voot last night. I still dont understand how it is "fake." the orders went through so they are obviously real. Maybe im missing something but it looks to me like whales are snatching up any large volume sell orders that they feel are below actual long term value. I myself have bought a couple 5+BTC walls in a few minutes in numerous coins when I felt I needed to accumulate more asap. Most of the time it paid off very nicely. I think people are reading too much into this conspiracy aspect of crypto. I think these people buy large orders quickly and back to back  because if im looking to spend 5+BTC i would rather buy from a wall then chip away buying 20+ small orders. Eating walls is how markets move. So I still dont understand the term "fake volume" volume is volume IMHO. Unless a site is posting inflated numbers to make it look like they are doing more business, then that to me would be fake volume. Not actual sells/buys.

it looks like your new to trading. a real 12btc would not show up for 1 sec and get bought out 1 second later. then another 9btc wall would not do the same on rox coin. voot had 10btc wall at 2500, it was there for hours, before it got eaten up. people placed sell orders beneath that so we munched through them before we ate 10btc wall.
Coinasaur

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:07:31 AM

it looks like your new to trading. a real 12btc would not show up for 1 sec and get bought out 1 second later. then another 9btc wall would not do the same on rox coin. voot had 10btc wall at 2500, it was there for hours, before it got eaten up. people placed sell orders beneath that so we munched through them before we ate 10btc wall.
Last night, about 20 hrs ago? The first half of that wall got eaten in 2 minutes, then I posted about it mocking how fast it dropped. It stayed at 5BTC for another 5 minutes because people stacked over it so I waited and bought 2BTC to bring it back to 2500 and it got eaten 10 minutes later... hardly "hours".
Also the way TREX works is that sometimes when an order first shows up for some reason it will flash for a few seconds and then vanish for 20-30 seconds. Smart people who are watching can actually buy them BEFORE they even show back up in the listing... I did it myself last night

that 10BTC sell wall got cut in half in 5 mins before someone put in a few lower sells Smiley  
EDIT 15 mins later its GONE!

EDIT: and I havent even brought up autotrading programs, which you can tell are being used in this market as evidenced by all t sells for 1 that get stacked up in seconds. A smart trader looking to accumulate, using one of these programs, can and will buy almost instantaneously 
shivamchawla

Activity: 466

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 04:09:41 AM

Meanwhile, poloniex just added voot https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_voot
dminer69

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:11:04 AM

guys lets get on twitter https://twitter.com/Rdanetti/status/485635419082858496
it would be nice to promo a little.
dminer69

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:11:42 AM

Meanwhile, poloniex just added voot https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_voot
lol it was add it a while ago. well today!
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:13:36 AM

Last night, about 20 hrs ago? The first half of that wall got eaten in 2 minutes, then I posted about it mocking how fast it dropped. It stayed at 5BTC for another 5 minutes because people stacked over it so I waited and bought 2BTC to bring it back to 2500 and it got eaten 10 minutes later... hardly "hours".
Also the way TREX works is that sometimes when an order first shows up for some reason it will flash for a few seconds and then vanish for 20-30 seconds. Smart people who are watching can actually buy them BEFORE they even show back up in the listing... I did it myself last night

i was online and i saw a different picture. it had trouble breaking 2500 because of the 10btc wall and it was there for sometime. no way of proving it,but im dead sure, it was there for hours. the wall got eaten in mins, but it took a while to reach that wall to be eaten. many people were selling under 2500 and we worked our way up until it was eaten. rox orders show up from 1 sec and get bought out straight away. that is the difference i am calling.

if you think i meant it took hours to eat that 10btc wall i did not mean i meant that the wall was still on order for that long unlike rox orders disappearing in seconds
Coinasaur

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:17:05 AM

i was online and i saw a different picture. it had trouble breaking 2500 because of the 10btc wall and it was there for sometime. no way of proving it,but im dead sure, it was there for hours. the wall got eaten in mins, but it took a while to reach that wall to be eaten. many people were selling under 2500 and we worked our way up until it was eaten. rox orders show up from 1 sec and get bought out straight away. that is the difference i am calling.

if you think i meant it took hours to eat that 10btc wall i did not mean i meant that the wall was still on order for that long unlike rox orders disappearing in seconds
we are not talking about how long it takes to get to a wall. the debate is how fast it got eaten. you said hours, i said minutes. Im just saying, simply saying buy volumes are faked because they are bought up too fast (prob by autotrade programs) is specious reasoning and speculative at best
DrSnAzZy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

VootCoin PR/IRC Admin

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:18:40 AM

Jeez worst than squirrel's on adderal with these long ass posts lol  Grin

Vootcoin!
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:20:44 AM

great to see a voot gaining strength even more on the weekend, next week is going to be even better.

yep and i personally think it will keep gaining over the coming weeks and months ahead  Grin

all thanks to the people behind the scenes of this great coin, congrats to them they deserve the credit and hope they are rewarded at the end of there journey  Smiley
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:21:27 AM

you just dont stop do you.. Grin can't be any happier with the ongoing development.
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:25:34 AM

we are not talking about how long it takes to get to a wall. the debate is how fast it got eaten. you said hours, i said minutes. Im just saying, simply saying buy volumes are faked because they are bought up too fast (prob by autotrade programs) is specious reasoning and speculative at best

i just cleared that with you, i was referring hours to how long the wall was up. when people keep buying orders below that large sell orders, the 10btc order is expected to be eaten quickly as it shows people are not put off by the order. the order would only be fake if there were no orders below it, and they bought it up.
dminer69

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:30:05 AM

so i happen to be brainstorming with a buddy talking about vootcould, privacy and file sharing and wow, what we could do with a possible extra on vootcloud could be mind blowing, im waiting for mscollec to answer my pm Smiley
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:38:15 AM

Looks like a little shakeup

Someone wants cheap coins
dminer69

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:39:20 AM

Looks like a little shakeup

Someone wants cheap coins
thats was a pretty nice shake up, thanks!
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 296 »
  Print  

Jump to: