Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:25:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now on CoinWarz - [ANN]-[UNVC]-[UniverseCoin]-[X11]-[POW]-[BITtrex]-[MultiPools]  (Read 16682 times)
UniverseCoin (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 03:23:20 PM

Hey ya'll, UNVC is on xpool multipool now. Would love to have some miners stop by and mine! 0% fees while in beta! Payouts are in DRK

xpool - DarkCoin Multipool

PROP reward system
DRK Payouts
Scrypt & SHA256 & X11 Algo's
DDoS Protected
0% Fees while in BETA
To mine:
Cheers and Happy Hashing!

That is great, will add to the announcement page. 

Folks!!!   no fee multipool is up.  Mine today.
UniverseCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 03:29:46 PM

I am not sure about all of you, but I have a great feeling about x11 and other algorithms in the near future.

I believe that as soon as scrypt ASICs will start shipping people will move to x11 and so on in masses and we will be here to welcome them.

Very soon...
UniverseCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 03:47:04 PM

In order to improve trust in UniverseCoin and me, I have decided to release 100,000 UNVC from our premine fund. Many of you are cautious in dealing with coins with the premine.

I understand that and to be completely transparent would like to get your ideas on the best way to re-distribute the funds.

Be that giveaway, bonus blocks or donations, keep your ideas flowing here.

Looking for your input...
samm1129

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 03:52:11 PM

In order to improve trust in UniverseCoin and me, I have decided to release 100,000 UNVC from our premine fund. Many of you are cautious in dealing with coins with the premine.

I understand that and to be completely transparent would like to get your ideas on the best way to re-distribute the funds.

I believe you had bonus blocks on official pool last month. I liked it. Maybe would be great to have that on all pools supporting UNVC.
UniverseCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:53:09 PM

I believe you had bonus blocks on official pool last month. I liked it. Maybe would be great to have that on all pools supporting UNVC.

That's an idea, we would need to coordinate with all pools who carry UNVC, but that can be done.
GGin

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 05:26:18 PM

where is the wallet for this coin? ...it's very strange that it not shown at the first page. Shocked

it's there on the first page, just click on the Icon of the OS you are using:

Universe Coin [UNVC] Wallets

http://unc.ll7.org/windows.png                                          http://unc.ll7.org/linux.gif                                          http://unc.ll7.org/Mac.png                
Universe Coin [UNVC] Source Code
Released
http://unc.ll7.org/github.jpg

Tnx Smiley

...just blocker define them as a banners.
UniverseCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 05:44:47 PM

We are experiencing downward trend in UNVC pricing, I wouldn't worry too much about it, Keep your UNVC as price will rise again.
UniverseCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 12:32:31 AM

Something strange going on. The blockexplorer stopped about an hour ago, and my transactions stopped confirming at around the same time. Additionally I am mining and have not found any blocks in an hour, which is quite odd...usually once every few minutes.

I have checked, everything is normal, blocks are being found and block explorer works fine.
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 05:19:47 PM

Guys, Bittrex is going to delist this coin tomorrow.

I encourage you all to contact them and tell them you want it to stay!

Cheers!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
UniverseCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:55:27 AM

Cheers!

I think you are wrong, they are delisting University Coin   UVC

we are UNVC.

Potential Market Delistings Friday July 11th
#A3C, #BOUN, #COIN2, #FCN, #GRK, #LION, #XLC, #MHYC, #NEB, #PER, #ROM, #SHIBE, #SNCX, #UVC, #WATER, and #WVS Developers, please contact us to keep the market from delisting.
crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 02:27:56 PM

Cheers!

I think you are wrong, they are delisting University Coin   UVC

we are UNVC.

Potential Market Delistings Friday July 11th
#A3C, #BOUN, #COIN2, #FCN, #GRK, #LION, #XLC, #MHYC, #NEB, #PER, #ROM, #SHIBE, #SNCX, #UVC, #WATER, and #WVS Developers, please contact us to keep the market from delisting.

ahhh! my bad. I thought I saw the N in there!

Anywho, carry on and support UNVC!

^_^

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
allknowingeye

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 06:05:25 AM

What exchanges is this coin listed on now. Might be just me but I couldn't find it on Bittrex.
crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 02:42:34 PM

What exchanges is this coin listed on now. Might be just me but I couldn't find it on Bittrex.

it was delisted for lack of volume. Not sure where to find it now. Looks kinda dead to me...

allknowingeye

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:48:03 PM

I was mining it but stopped when I could not find an exchange to sell it. An exchange listing is a basic requirement.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: