Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:35:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Get 0.00000100BTC per Minute as my referral on www.HitLeap.com  (Read 8154 times)
omegaflare

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:16:41 AM

I offer a constant payout for everyone who registers as a active referral on http://www.hitleap.com

hitleap.com is a traffic exchange network. You have to install a client which will show other sites of the network. This client runs in the background and you don't have to be active. So you can just let it run 24/7. Hitleap credits you "minutes" for using this client which you can change against clicks on any website you wish to.

HitLeap also has an Referall System, so if you sign up there under my referall Link i will also get 20% of the minutes you get credited. I will now pay 0.00000100BTC for every minute i get credited through a referall.

You can run this client on different maschines at a time (different ip) to multiply your earnings. There are no limits, how many instances may run at a time.

I will pay out weekly, because daily payout is to time intensive.

This will be a small experiment in the beginning an i just need a few Referalls at first. So i am not posting my Referall Link here. If someone ist interested please send me a pm and i will send you my Referral Link and explain anything further. If everything works good, maybe I will need more Referrals in the future.

Of course it may be that i am ending this experiment at any moment. But i will tell every Referral before i do so and every earned BTC will be payed out until this moment!

So, if you have any questions feel free to ask or contact me per PM if you want to participate.

PM SENT!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mikez

Activity: 508
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:28:06 PM

So, 1440 minutes per day? Possible?
That'd be 0.00144 BTC daily.

If that's okay with you, I'll do this Smiley
No, not really... You earn 1440 Minutes per Day which you can trade for clicks on a website if you have use for that, but I just get 20% of that, so I get credited max. 288 minutes. So this makes 0.000288 BTC a day per instance you are running. I know its not much, but even more then going to a faucet site every hour and typing in a captcha. And you don't have to do anything. The Prgramm runs absolutely automatic.

Well, the title of the thread sure does imply that one gets 0.00000100 BTC / minute as your ref. That gives us 0.0432 BTC/Month.
But I see you mention that a whole day pays out 0.000288 BTC / day, so under a cent per month.
So a ref actually gets around 20% of the amount you stated in the title.

gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:20:04 AM

I offer a constant payout for everyone who registers as a active referral on http://www.hitleap.com

hitleap.com is a traffic exchange network. You have to install a client which will show other sites of the network. This client runs in the background and you don't have to be active. So you can just let it run 24/7. Hitleap credits you "minutes" for using this client which you can change against clicks on any website you wish to.

HitLeap also has an Referall System, so if you sign up there under my referall Link i will also get 20% of the minutes you get credited. I will now pay 0.00000100BTC for every minute i get credited through a referall.

You can run this client on different maschines at a time (different ip) to multiply your earnings. There are no limits, how many instances may run at a time.

This will be a small experiment in the beginning an i just need a few Referalls at first. So i am not posting my Referall Link here. If someone ist interested please send me a pm and i will send you my Referral Link and explain anything further. If everything works good, maybe I will need more Referrals in the future.

Of course it may be that i am ending this experiment at any moment. But i will tell every Referral before i do so and every earned BTC will be payed out until this moment!

So, if you have any questions feel free to ask or contact me per PM if you want to participate.

Hello,
I am interested in helping you with this Smiley Please send me PM with instructions. This will also help my site a little Wink
Thanks!
BR
gondel
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:58:13 AM

Hello,
I am curious how this traffic can help my site? It is not writen in English so most of the people who are running this software will not understand it. Is it good for Google? Is google understands what traffic is passing thru my site and also is it good or bad?
Thank you!
BR
nabeton

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:40:17 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2014, 11:02:34 PM by nabeton

Hello,
I am curious how this traffic can help my site? It is not writen in English so most of the people who are running this software will not understand it. Is it good for Google? Is google understands what traffic is passing thru my site and also is it good or bad?
Thank you!
BR

Its just additional (automated) browser, all traffic come from hitleap.com/traffic... and visitors are just other users.

If you pay, you can even choose where traffic will come from.

here is snip

schnebi (OP)

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:49:08 AM

No, not really... You earn 1440 Minutes per Day which you can trade for clicks on a website if you have use for that, but I just get 20% of that, so I get credited max. 288 minutes. So this makes 0.000288 BTC a day per instance you are running. I know its not much, but even more then going to a faucet site every hour and typing in a captcha. And you don't have to do anything. The Prgramm runs absolutely automatic.

Well, the title of the thread sure does imply that one gets 0.00000100 BTC / minute as your ref. That gives us 0.0432 BTC/Month.
But I see you mention that a whole day pays out 0.000288 BTC / day, so under a cent per month.

The title is just the title. If I explain the whole thing in the title it would be as long as the whole post.

I think in the post everything is clearly stated and everone who wants to participate is able to read it!
freebitcoins4u

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 08:44:13 AM

with all this time it is much profitable to mine bitcoins instead
schnebi (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:29:33 AM

with all this time it is much profitable to mine bitcoins instead

you can do both, couldn't you?
schnebi (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:43:08 PM

Just wanted to let you know, that during the first week my referrals made 7046 minutes for me, which means a cash out of 0,007046 BTC...
gondel
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 01:16:29 PM

Hi,
So when i run the software with your refferal link i will earn minutes too. Are you interested in purchasing those minutes which i earn?
BR
Mikez

Activity: 508

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 11:54:30 PM

The title is just the title. If I explain the whole thing in the title it would be as long as the whole post.

I think in the post everything is clearly stated and everone who wants to participate is able to read it!

That doesn't change the fact that this title is misleading. And anybody reading the thread and doing some math will reach the same conclusion.
That being said, good luck.

LYCAN

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 03:01:39 PM

well i think it is a great site i will try this .. hope this site will not be a scam site Smiley
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 01:41:44 AM

I am interested in signing up,
hopefully we can work together

see my PM

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 01:43:59 AM

PM Sent

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
arieq

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 07:06:13 AM

schnebi, I've sent you a PM, please kindly check it. i have 24/7 internet connection, hope this would help me to make some cash and also traffic to my blog

bitcoinreviews

Activity: 706

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 03:36:10 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2014, 03:23:06 AM by bitcoinreviews

Here is the method guys:

http://bitcoinadvice.bugs3.com/auto-pilot-traffic-exchange-for-free-bitcoins-or-website-traffic/

Wink

and a link to hitlink:   http://hitleap.com/by/johnnyaltcoin
feedo

Activity: 695

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 10:11:06 AM

running a computer all the day for crap sites and for some cents ( 28000 satoshi a day!!) is a bullshit, i tried those sites about 15 years ago when i was trying to search for something really paid online but it gives you only cents.

stay away guys

██▌  ▓▓▐██████████▄██████▄   █████
███▌▓▓▐█████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀  ▐██ ██▌
████▌▐██████▄▄▄▄▄███        ██▌ ▐██
██████████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▓▓███ █████████
██ ██▓▓████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▐██▌▓▓▓▐██▌
██    ▓▓██████████ ▓▓█████████   ▓▓███
    █        █▒   
   ███░  ██  █▒   
  ██████████░██  ░░
  █▄█▄██▄█▄█░██░ ██
 ███████████████░▒▒
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
 █▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▄██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CRYPTO
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▒███▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒
███████████████████

████▄▄    ▄████▄  ██     ██ ▄█████▄
██▀▀███  ████████ ██     █████▀▄▄
██  ███▌▐██▀  ▀██▌██     ██▀████▄▄
██████▀ ▐██▄  ▄██▌██     ██   ▀▀███
██▀▀▀    ████████ ██▄▄▄▄▄██▄   ▄███
██        ▀████▀  █████████▀█████▀

World’s Largest Decentralized City 
On The   ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN 
       ██           ▄▄█
      █  █      ▄▄██▀▀█
      ████  ▄▄██▀▀    █
  █ █ █ ████▀▀▄▄████▄▄
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ █████
      ▒███  █ ██ ███████
      █ ██  ██ ███ ███████████
      ████  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
      ▒███  ███ ██ ███████████
      █ ██  █ ██ ████ █ █ ████
████  ▒███  ██████████████████
      █  █  █  █ █ ██ █ █ ████
████  ████  █  █ █ ██ █ █ ████

CRYPTOCOLLECTIBLE STRATEGY
GAME

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 11:16:09 AM

Hello! Are you paying now too?  Smiley
Kindly,
           Muhammed Zakhir

schnebi (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:02:54 PM

You may use your own hitleap minutes for clicking on BitBin. This may work, if you have a premium account. I dont think it will work with a standard account, because bitbin sees, that your traffic comes from hitleap.

But I don't use your minutes for bitbin, because if you do the math you see, that it's not worth for me to pay you 100 Satoshi per minute because bitbin just pays out 2.5 Satoshis per click.
arieq

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:31:09 PM

You may use your own hitleap minutes for clicking on BitBin. This may work, if you have a premium account. I dont think it will work with a standard account, because bitbin sees, that your traffic comes from hitleap.

But I don't use your minutes for bitbin, because if you do the math you see, that it's not worth for me to pay you 100 Satoshi per minute because bitbin just pays out 2.5 Satoshis per click.

care to share where you use your minutes ?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: