Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:36:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: to many hardware errors with gridseeder  (Read 482 times)
selves86 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 05:43:54 PM

Hi Everybody,

a few weeks ago we started with gridseed miner (the little ones) and everything went without problems but since we briefly mining VTC, we only have problems ... the miner himself still seem to work but only very briefly and then cause only hardware errors.

Anyone ever had a similar problem or a solution.
We already have the software changed 1-2 times and everything is set to factory settings but without success.
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:52:04 PM

Hi Everybody,

a few weeks ago we started with gridseed miner (the little ones) and everything went without problems but since we briefly mining VTC, we only have problems ... the miner himself still seem to work but only very briefly and then cause only hardware errors.

Anyone ever had a similar problem or a solution.
We already have the software changed 1-2 times and everything is set to factory settings but without success.
I think they have software problems and miss your pool job/block updates and your device is hashing with old work. It is just a guess.
If you switch back to trusted ltc pool are hw errors there?
I have noticed that grind seed shows hash rate without mining also Grin
Always look at your hash pool rate Wink

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
egonallanon

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:59:11 PM

when you say VTC do you mean vertcoin as a gridseed cannot mine vertcoin or any currency using the scrypt adaptive n factor algorithm.
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:43:19 PM

when you say VTC do you mean vertcoin as a gridseed cannot mine vertcoin or any currency using the scrypt adaptive n factor algorithm.
+10000
Nice point dude Wink

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
asiabtc
Legendary

Activity: 986

Crypto Currency , Mining, Exchange ATM, Wallet!

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 02:29:12 AM

vtc is scrypt-n. you cannot use scrypt miner to mine scrypt-n coin.
there is no scrypt-n asic now.

www.lightningasic.com. ASIC GPU矿机,ATM, 硬件钱包,挖矿。ALTCOIN,BTC,LTC,Dogecoin research, Producing BTC LTC Dogecoin Mining Machine, Exchange market policy study.Skype:  altcoin Twitter: @realSatoshi_ii Co-Founder of LIGHTNINGASIC 关注微博: @比特币矿机 TWITTER: @realSatoshi_ii, 获得最新资讯。
selves86 (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 07:51:09 AM

thats the Problem ... we se this point to late and dont check that is was scrypt-n and after we change back to a scrypt coin we have the problems -.-
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: