Poll
Question: Do you smoke
Yes - 36 (27.9%)
Occasionally - 13 (10.1%)
<5 a day - 4 (3.1%)
A pack a day - 16 (12.4%)
I'm a Chain Smoker - 4 (3.1%)
No I don't smoke - 51 (39.5%)
I don't smoke and can't stand peple who do - 5 (3.9%)
Total Voters: 117

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You smoke? tobacco/weed  (Read 17549 times)
amitrwt

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 09:39:54 AM

SOUNDS TRUE  Grin

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
↑ UpDown.BT ↓  Bet on Gold/Oil/Currencies like a Boss ↑ [Thread] ↓
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Gimmelfarb

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 09:35:14 PM

i thought it was same, because you never tried weed, but support cannabis Grin
why did you support it? it's not good for our body, and weed is expensive too
if someone addicted with weed and he run out money, i think they will stole money from someone and can make criminal action

First of all, it is not bad for the body. There is no scientific basis for the arguments claiming otherwise.

this is partly only out of ignorance, though. scientific study of cannabis has been suppressed and vastly underfunded for many, many years. it is important to recognize that smoking any substance can release carcinogens, and that smoking cannabis specifically causes inhalation of tar into the lungs just like tobacco.

i smoke weed everyday. but i don't agree with those people running around saying "weed is so safe! tobacco is the devil, and weed is not bad for you at all!" it's misguided, IMO.
onlinepro

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 09:43:03 PM

if someone addicted with weed and he run out money, i think they will stole money from someone and can make criminal action

First of all, it is not bad for the body. There is no scientific basis for the arguments claiming otherwise.

this is partly only out of ignorance, though. scientific study of cannabis has been suppressed and vastly underfunded for many, many years. it is important to recognize that smoking any substance can release carcinogens, and that smoking cannabis specifically causes inhalation of tar into the lungs just like tobacco.

i smoke weed everyday. but i don't agree with those people running around saying "weed is so safe! tobacco is the devil, and weed is not bad for you at all!" it's misguided, IMO.

Yeah, that is true, breathing any smoke is bad.
That's why I prefer eating.

CEG5952

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 10:03:58 PM

Yeah, that is true, breathing any smoke is bad.
That's why I prefer eating.

I like to cook my cannabis as well. But I'm a smoker at heart. I did get a Volcano solid valve recently, and I must say, I am loving it. I'm surprising myself by going days without actually "smoking". Didn't think it would scratch the itch. Feels good cutting down on the smoke.

techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 10:25:18 PM

I smoke weed, actually i bathe in it. And sleep with it, and eat it.

Bitcoin Magazine

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 11:00:09 PM

Cannabis contains many chemicals..

not if you flush properly

I mean natural cannabinoids.  I'd rather have one on one time with one compound than dozens or hundreds of cannabinoids.

Weed should be grown organic.

what is Weed for anyway?  migraine headaches?  cause i take Aspirin(R) for that and it works great..

i am here.
Gimmelfarb

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 11:28:49 PM

Cannabis contains many chemicals..

not if you flush properly

I mean natural cannabinoids.  I'd rather have one on one time with one compound than dozens or hundreds of cannabinoids.

Weed should be grown organic.

what is Weed for anyway?  migraine headaches?  cause i take Aspirin(R) for that and it works great..

medicinally? can be used for many, many things. pain relief, muscle relaxant, anti-anxiety, appetite stimulant, anti-depressant. the list goes on. sure aspirin works okay for some people, but surely cannabis has its place.
Bitcoin Magazine

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 11:42:58 PM

fuck not smoking.  i'm just one guy.  i only smoke sometimes.

i am here.
Benjig

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 11:48:03 PM

Smoking weed ot tabacco can be as harmful as any other illegal drug because of the rate you would smoke them, a jonki can take cocaine once a week and its more dangerous but you will be taking tabacco or wees chemicals every day which equals to almost the same
Bitcoin Magazine

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:02:37 AM

smoke as in what?  cigarettes or burning in a flame of desire??

i am here.
(oYo)

Activity: 476

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 01:32:35 AM

smoke as in what?  cigarettes or burning in a flame of desire??

The OP says, " Do You smoke? tobacco/weed etc". Now, "etc" covers a lot of area and is quite nonspecific so I'd imagine it even includes:

smoking your tires...

or just being smokin' hot...

it's all good!  Cheesy

cookiemonsterwhat

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 04:07:30 AM

smoke as in what?  cigarettes or burning in a flame of desire??

The OP says, " Do You smoke? tobacco/weed etc". Now, "etc" covers a lot of area and is quite nonspecific so I'd imagine it even includes:

smoking your tires...

or just being smokin' hot...

it's all good!  Cheesy

Say yes to weed and tits (:
rohnearner (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 08:20:13 AM

FTFY no more etc included Smiley

CEG5952

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:56:48 AM

Smoking weed ot tabacco can be as harmful as any other illegal drug because of the rate you would smoke them, a jonki can take cocaine once a week and its more dangerous but you will be taking tabacco or wees chemicals every day which equals to almost the same

It's a bit more complex than that. Cocaine is much more disruptive to the body, and has much more short term risk. I don't think one can equate that to the long term risks of smoking.

Bitcoin Magazine

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 11:05:05 AM

i don't like pools with stupid "remove vote" options.

we don't give elections second chances, why this crap/   Cool

i am here.
Richard213

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:06:00 PM

im not smoking, and i will not try it  Roll Eyes

i just confused, why people smoking? is it really good for burn your body with cigarette?  Roll Eyes
Cryptopher
Legendary

Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:23:28 PM

im not smoking, and i will not try it  Roll Eyes

i just confused, why people smoking? is it really good for burn your body with cigarette?  Roll Eyes

I think that most people start it as a social thing, like they hang around with friends and colleagues who smoke, discuss things, have a laugh etc.

Then comes the addiction to the nicotine and the sensation of smoking. I'm not a smoker, but those are some of the things that smokers have told me. It's hard to appreciate as a non-smoker, but perhaps we can relate it to other things in our life that we enjoy doing but may not be so beneficial to our health e.g. drinking alcohol.

(oYo)

Activity: 476

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 10:11:24 PM

Do you have to be a certain activity level to answer polls? I can't participate in them and I'm guessing that's the reason.

billyscuz

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 10:44:02 PM

A pack a day....

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
CEG5952

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 10:58:43 PM

I have to say, as much as e-cigarettes don't work for me as a tobacco smoker, vaporizing weed actually works great, and I've been cutting down on smoking a lot. Good stuff.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: