Poll
Question: Do you smoke
Yes - 36 (27.9%)
Occasionally - 13 (10.1%)
<5 a day - 4 (3.1%)
A pack a day - 16 (12.4%)
I'm a Chain Smoker - 4 (3.1%)
No I don't smoke - 51 (39.5%)
I don't smoke and can't stand peple who do - 5 (3.9%)
Total Voters: 117

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You smoke? tobacco/weed  (Read 17549 times)
Argwai96
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Thug for life!

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 08:14:08 PM

yeah they aren't as good.. it's not really a substitute for cigarettes, though it does help a little bit.

They don't substitute at all. I wasted money trying two e-cigs, and a bunch of different cartridges. What a waste. I'm a smoker, what can I say?

One of my buddies bought a e-cigg and it's actually pretty decent. He makes a custom blend of mint flavor (doesn't add ANY nicotine at all), and it's just a really nice taste in your mouth sort of thing.

I experimented with different flavors and different vapor levels. Upping the thickness of the vapor didn't do a thing for me either, in terms of substituting for smoke. To each his own, I guess. Undecided

I do like the idea. It just doesn't work for me.
FattyMcButterpants

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:38:43 PM

i smoke cigarettes. been telling myself for years that i would quit my age 30. turning 27 next month. the time to quit is coming soon.....i'm not quite ready. Undecided
beetcoin

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 11:00:53 PM

yeah they aren't as good.. it's not really a substitute for cigarettes, though it does help a little bit.

They don't substitute at all. I wasted money trying two e-cigs, and a bunch of different cartridges. What a waste. I'm a smoker, what can I say?

One of my buddies bought a e-cigg and it's actually pretty decent. He makes a custom blend of mint flavor (doesn't add ANY nicotine at all), and it's just a really nice taste in your mouth sort of thing.

I experimented with different flavors and different vapor levels. Upping the thickness of the vapor didn't do a thing for me either, in terms of substituting for smoke. To each his own, I guess. Undecided

i couldn't get consistency.. there were some combinations that worked really well for me. i still wanted cigs, but i wanted them less. unfortunately, i can't get the consistency i like.. so i continue to smoke about 4 cigs a day.
FattyMcButterpants

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 12:25:19 AM

i couldn't get consistency.. there were some combinations that worked really well for me. i still wanted cigs, but i wanted them less. unfortunately, i can't get the consistency i like.. so i continue to smoke about 4 cigs a day.

same here -- 4-5 cigarettes a day. one on the way to work, 2-3 at work, one on the way home. if it weren't for this damn dayjob, i'd have quit by now! Undecided
beetcoin

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 02:05:08 AM

same here -- 4-5 cigarettes a day. one on the way to work, 2-3 at work, one on the way home. if it weren't for this damn dayjob, i'd have quit by now! Undecided

cool, most people probably do about 10.. don't you just feel shameful when you're doing it? i hate it when people i know see me do it. but sometimes you just need that comfort.
cech4204a

Activity: 252

12CDKyxPyL5Rj28ed2yz5czJf3Dr2ZvEYw

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 03:40:36 AM

No and i can't live with people that smoke, but somehow i have to. I can't understand why people do smoke and how was it invented. I imagine it like: dude lets do something stupid, oh i have an idea, let's take this plant and make it smoke and get killed out of smoke Smiley

Bitcoin is DEAD
XDaxX

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:04:03 AM

I think its ok to smoke few cigs a day to relax but one pack or more a day is sick and I don`t understand people that give so much money and have big problems with health because of that
onlinepro

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:29:35 AM

I think its ok to smoke few cigs a day to relax but one pack or more a day is sick and I don`t understand people that give so much money and have big problems with health because of that

I can't agree with that.
You will get a lot toxic from even 1 cig per day.

matt4054
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:33:43 AM

How could people publicly answer this question without getting flagged?

Anonymity hasn't been that much anonymous lately ;-)
XDaxX

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:34:11 AM

you get some toxic but I don`t know now how much time your body needs to neutrilize that one cig but you are not constantly full of carbon monoxide and your cells can get enough oxygen which is not case if you smoke much more
onlinepro

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:41:35 AM

you get some toxic but I don`t know now how much time your body needs to neutrilize that one cig but you are not constantly full of carbon monoxide and your cells can get enough oxygen which is not case if you smoke much more

http://tobaccocontrol.bmj.com/content/14/5/315.full

"In both sexes, smoking 1–4 cigarettes per day was associated with a significantly higher risk of dying from ischaemic heart disease and from all causes, and from lung cancer in women. Smoking control policymakers and health educators should emphasise more strongly that light smokers also endanger their health."

Google it for more info.
https://www.google.fi/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=what+will+couple+cigarette+day+do

(oYo)

Activity: 476

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 03:37:02 PM

How could people publicly answer this question without getting flagged?

Anonymity hasn't been that much anonymous lately ;-)

I addressed this issue earlier in the thread. We are definitely being flagged, just dgaf I guess.  Smiley

DodoB

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 04:57:20 PM

Eww no. Even though i've been offered to smoke with friends many times,its disgusting.
ahappymau5

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

J'ai Envie De Toi

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:04:05 PM

I really enjoy smoking shisha or hookah, I find it to be a hobbie more than an addiction. My first choice of tobacco is Tangiers and then Starbuzz. I have a Khalil Mamoon Silk and use coconut coals <3

Azgalush

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:06:51 PM

I hate smoking and smokers. Blah. Disgusting.
AceWallen

Activity: 479

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:13:22 PM

Smoking sometimes is worse than smoking a lot (in the short period of time).

care to elaborate? i'm not sure that sounds right to me.

i'm a smoker. both weed and tobacco. eventually, i'll kick the tobacco -- weed, i'm a toker for life. Smiley
zahra4571

Activity: 467

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 05:40:02 PM

I got some nonsmokers friends that smoke only when they get drunk but never when they sober, I don't understand their point mixing alcohol and cigarettes

sifter

Activity: 574

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:42:46 PM

Nope.. Smoking is wrong and I don't encourage it even for those with strong lungs :/

CoinBooster.io - Earn up to 67mil satoshi per day. Claim every 5 minutes. NO POP UPS! HIGH ROI
Bitcointalk Official Thread
Gimpeline

Activity: 555
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:46:45 PM

Smoke around 20-25 cigarettes a day and have done it for around 30 years.
Acording to the propaganda I should be dead long ago since I also have astma
JohnnyBTCSeed

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:52:42 PM

I appreciate the op, however it's kinda weird to just toss in weed with tobacco.

I mean, tobacco causes cancer and kills people

and cannabis cures cancer and makes life better.

big difference here.

Not to mention you can juice cannabis, rub it on soar spots in the form of salve, eat oils/butters/etc and seeds if you like, vape it, and burn(smoke it). I've even heard you can put it in your butt (gov recommended way). Try doing THAT with tobacco.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: