Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:43:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin ever goes mainstream  (Read 29017 times)
Dekker3D

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 04:47:58 PM

Bitcoin seems to be increasing its number of users:

blockchain.info reported last February that it surpassed the 3 million accounts:
https://www.coindesk.com/blockchain-info-reports-3-millionth-bitcoin-wallet/

Coinbase published that he had more than 2 million customers on their trading platform:
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-exchange-coinbase-just-passed-2-million-users/

So as the number of bitcoin produced everyday due to high inflation. So if the increase in demand is only being matched by increase in supply then it could be just a stalemate.

Akupuniard

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 05:04:55 PM

I think that bitcoin will go mainstream after halving cause many, many people will see that we make big money with bitcoin. But if price will not increase, noting will happen obvisusly.

raphma

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 05:56:12 PM

Well, if price doesnt go up, it will go down... that's im sure.
There's no chance it stay as it is today.

If the price doesnt go up a lot farms will change the coin they mine, if the farms do that the hashpower will decrease fast but the dificulty will stay the same for a short time(maybe even days).
If that happens, then it will be the fall... and we will be fu**ed up.
OrangeII

Activity: 2100
Merit: 503

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 06:02:14 PM

if bitcoin known by the public it is a good thing, so people can accept bitcoin and also very many stores that accept bitcoin. it is something cool I think, if bitcoin used generically

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 06:30:46 PM

blockchain.info reported last February that it surpassed the 3 million accounts:

Coinbase published that he had more than 2 million customers on their trading platform:
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-exchange-coinbase-just-passed-2-million-users/

It's amazing to see a Bitcoin exchange has so many customers but it doesn't say anything about how many people are actually using Bitcoin as fiat money to buy and sell things and so on.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 06:33:08 PM

I honestly do not think the bitcoin goes mainstream ever but we of course will see if I'm wrong, I hope it will of course but the chance is way too small in my eyes.
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 07:32:40 PM

It's amazing to see a Bitcoin exchange has so many customers but it doesn't say anything about how many people are actually using Bitcoin as fiat money to buy and sell things and so on.
Because not much shop accept bitcoin in whole world maybe just in euro,america we can use bitcoin like fiat money and as i know bitcoin is popular in that zone.

sanadas

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 12:36:03 PM

if bitcoin known by the public it is a good thing, so people can accept bitcoin and also very many stores that accept bitcoin. it is something cool I think, if bitcoin used generically

I will use bitcoin if the shop accepting the bitcoin sell things cheaper than the other shops selling similar things.

tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 12:40:24 PM

I will use bitcoin if the shop accepting the bitcoin sell things cheaper than the other shops selling similar things.

If you shop online using bitcoin then you can great discount on your purchases, the only thing you need to take is to check the shipping costs as sometimes they are too high.
RobinHoodster

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 01:50:36 PM

If Bitcoin ever goes mainstream that is of course a good thing because that means that the majority of the people is making use of Bitcoin. But I do not think that it is ever going to happen, Bitcoin is something that people will no use without a reason.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 01:52:37 PM

If Bitcoin ever goes mainstream that is of course a good thing because that means that the majority of the people is making use of Bitcoin. But I do not think that it is ever going to happen, Bitcoin is something that people will no use without a reason.

Agreed, its difficult to see that bitcoin ever gets on mainstream, as its not popular yet, there are many countries who are still not aware about it, seems to be difficult.
DavidoAlto

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:52:23 PM

This new world is going to require some new ways of thinking. The old ways will no longer work. The people that come up with the new ideas will be very wealthy.
If Bitcoin ever goes mainstream then that means that it goes good with Bitcoin because it means that many people are making use of it. Lets hope that one that day will come.
quentincole32

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 04:26:55 PM

Agreed, its difficult to see that bitcoin ever gets on mainstream, as its not popular yet, there are many countries who are still not aware about it, seems to be difficult.
yes its might difficult to relize that bitcoin will goes mainstream like gold or cash money,but have you think this all just matter of time?bitcoin might will more popular in 5 or 10 years later,and on that time i wish bitcoin goes mainstream and i still alive.

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
ICO date 13 September
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 04:27:23 PM

it is not difficult it only needs time so it is possible to get there. and as of today we can see this adoption already and i believe it goes hand in hand with bitcoin going mainstream as they both contribute to each other on this matter to move bitcoin forward.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 05:26:32 PM

Bitcoin has full potential to get on mainstream in future but not sure when it can really get but it can never affect fiat or banking system as a whole.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 06:11:27 PM

Bitcoin has full potential to get on mainstream in future but not sure when it can really get but it can never affect fiat or banking system as a whole.

Exactly quoted the reality about the mainstream factor. It has got the potential to grow high and get big acceptance among users but this growth won't affect banking or other systems.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 06:26:27 PM

Exactly quoted the reality about the mainstream factor. It has got the potential to grow high and get big acceptance among users but this growth won't affect banking or other systems.

Yeah it can never replace any traditional systems, no doubt it will reach to higher level in future but we cannot neglect the fact that fiat and banks will always on top.
ngenko

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 09:03:43 PM

You should rename your thread:

When bitcoin goes mainstream...

or maybe you don't believe enough???
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 09:12:10 PM

You should rename your thread:

When bitcoin goes mainstream...

or maybe you don't believe enough???

Well it is about expectation and reality. We all hope it gets mainstream but what is mainstream. More users then paypal, more then creditcards? To some bitcoin is already mainstream with this much of participation. To some it will never be enough.

sanadas

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 08:12:40 AM

I think that bitcoin will go mainstream after halving cause many, many people will see that we make big money with bitcoin. But if price will not increase, noting will happen obvisusly.

Halving will not make it go main stream. Block size increase will make it as people can transact easier.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: