Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:41:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GoldReserve][XGR]X11 Unique Stabilizer Fund, BACKED BY GOLD NOW!  (Read 164046 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
scorpio18
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000

Admin of CoinMiners Pools

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 04:05:48 AM

GoldReserve POOL
http://gre.freemoneyonlines.info/

Is up and running!GO GO GO

1% Pool Fee / PROP payout system

Point your miners at: stratum+tcp://gre.freemoneyonlines.info:3336

Optimized GPU Miner: ./sgminer -k x11mod -o stratum+tcp://gre.freemoneyonlines.info:3336 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

CPU Miner: ./minerd -a X11 -o stratum+tcp://gre.freemoneyonlines.info:3336 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

Spread the hashes!! We need more miners here  Wink Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
VegasMiner

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 05:29:04 AM

I am not a youngster trying to raise fund for a fancy car! I observed and involved in the cryptoworld for a while now, and as I have enough life experience in various fields, I know that digital money is the next step after paper money. Cryptocurrencies and the unique technology behind them (the blockchain of course!) giving them the advantage over any other digital money technology banks and other organization try to implement.
I see that some of us think Bitcoin and altcoins should be a Riot and it should wash out the big, bad banks forever, but I have a different approach! I think it should be a smooth process, which satisfy both parties at least a little. The bank sector should stay, and they should practice what they are at best, storing money safely, but individuals should have the right to have control over their finances, and they should have decide how much control (storage, safekeeping, etc) they willing to give to a third party.
I know its a long process, but we should start somewhere!

This guy talks like he has no idea how any of this stuff works.
Digital money is the next step after paper money dear lord. The USD is already digital money and the unique technology behind bitcoin is not "the blockchain of course!".
There is 0 professionalism here.
Let me paraphrase for everyone who is naive:
"Hey guys, can everyone give me a bit of money so I can go and buy gold in my own name that will legally be owned by me? I promise to use it to buy back your worthless coins later if you guys ever figure out I have NOTHING going on and no plans/ability to create a global currency."

Firstly the amount of GOLD he will be able to buy will be so infinitely small that even if he would buy back everyones coins, you would only get a fraction of what they are worth.

There is a huge amount of counterparty risk here.
There is a huge premine + IPO.
He wants a SALARY + money for development.

So many red flags people. Why is no one skeptical?
What the fuck is wrong with this community?
How are some of us this stupid?
+1
Waste of hashrate! Waste of time! And waste of POWER! Takes more power to mine this garbage then there is gold in the world.
yogibaer
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:09:20 AM

When does POW end for this coin?

I cant seem to see it!

Specifications:

- algo: X11
- Max. coins: 40.000.000
- Block time: 110 sec
- Coin maturity 30 blocks
- difficulty retarget: after 10 blocks
- min coin age 24 hrs
- Coin age maturity 10 days
- block rewards:
   till block 100                  100 coins
   till block 500                  300 coins
   till block 10,000              600 coins
   till block 50,000              300 coins
   till block 100,000            100 coins

POW phase till block 100,000
POS interest 10% annually, starting from block 50,000.
somogyipeti

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 09:20:51 AM

I think this dev is a trusted people in crypto-world.

Good luck with your coin!
Mesterlovesz74 (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 10:18:58 AM

I think this dev is a trusted people in crypto-world.

Good luck with your coin!

Thank you for the kind words!

GoldReserve Donation Acc: BTC: 16g8LVMpKAREXXQNRTUkxDNCoBykouTFZ9
GoldReserve Donation Acc: XGR: GftR1m2Gh8RPsNbQBZZ2xYHbWa7ps2dp8e
jmsr1978

Activity: 355

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 10:40:42 AM

MineP.it GoldReserveCoin Pool

Register now, if you haven't already done so, and prepare your workers be ready for launch!

Stratum connection example:
stratum+tcp://gre.minep.it:3359 -u MinepitUsername.anything -p anything

MinePit Pools
  • 0.75% fees across the board
  • Rock solid security and stability
  • One registration to access all our pools
  • Auto payouts every minute (manual payouts too)
  • 24/7 on-site chatbox
  • Super fast, powerful, scale-able servers
  • Unbeatable DDOS protection
  • Unique, custom interface and back-end infrastructure
  • Super fast compile times - we aim to be one of the first pools running at every launch

Join us now!

Withdraw is not working in ur pool...what is happening?Huh

Video editor and graphic designer in love with Cryptocoins!!!
MineP.it

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 11:04:38 AM

Register now, if you haven't already done so, and prepare your workers be ready for launch!

MinePit Pools
  • 24/7 on-site chatbox
  • Super fast compile times - we aim to be one of the first pools running at every launch

Join us now!

Sorry about that. Should be fine now. Let me know if you don't receive your coins.

https://www.minep.it - secure, stable mining pools | 0.75% fees | chat | forums | one login for 40+ pools | unique interface
Pools: Bitcoin | BitMark | ConspiracyCoin | CryptCoin | CureCoin | DarkCoin | Digit | DogeCoin | Dvorakoin | FeatherCoin | FractalCoin | Hiro | IsraelCoin | KarmaCoin | Kryptonite | LimeCoinX | Litecoin | MultiWalletCoin | Negotium | NewWorldOrder | OzzieCoin | PyramidsCoin | RootCoin | SaveCoin | Shade | SurvivorCoin | SysCoin | TalkCoin | TitCoin | Trinity | UseCoin | UtopiaCoin | VertCoin | ViaCoin | VirtualCoin | VirtualMiningCoin | WankCoin | WorldCoin | ZetaCoin
Mesterlovesz74 (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 11:15:48 AM

Hi!
No social? Twitter? FB?

We have a twitter account now: @GoldReserveCoin. Enjoy.

jmsr1978

Activity: 355

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 11:17:56 AM

MinePit Pools
  • 24/7 on-site chatbox

Join us now!

Sorry about that. Should be fine now. Let me know if you don't receive your coins.

working now, thanks for the fast answer

Video editor and graphic designer in love with Cryptocoins!!!
luya518

Activity: 161

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 01:05:36 PM

Chinese translation:http://www.btclt.cn/group-663-1.html
Mesterlovesz74 (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 01:48:54 PM

Thank you, we have a chinese translation at the chinese section of Bitcointalk.

Kenta

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:39:09 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2014, 03:55:00 PM by Kenta

[self moderated]

Trade your cryptocoins at: ◣ bleutrade.com ◢◣ C-Cex.com ◢
allcoin.com

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 03:01:15 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2014, 05:55:43 PM by allcoin.com

We've added GRE/BTC market.
https://www.allcoin.com/trade/gre_btc

NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 03:46:32 PM

How does IPO work? Who can buy?

IPO is closed now. I asked my friends whether they fund my coin and I offered them an IPO. 3 of them interested. They are the IPO holders now.

Got a couple of queries for you here, why have you sold the IPO before mining even started? The ANN says it won't be sold for five days, or until daily volume equals the IPO amount, presumably to prevent dumping? So why has it been sold already?

Also, how does selling it to your friends benefit the community and the coin? Your Initial Private Offering does nothing to ensure a fair distribution, just the opposite in fact.
Less than 275,000 coins have been mined by the whole community at this moment, and your three friends have 700,000 between them. Not good.

And how much was it sold for? What was the price per GRE, how much BTC was received in total, and where is that BTC? Will you supply the address for the community?

In the interest of transparency, I thank you in advance for your reply. 
amit2007gunjan

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 04:06:55 PM

IPO is closed now. I asked my friends whether they fund my coin and I offered them an IPO. 3 of them interested. They are the IPO holders now.

Got a couple of queries for you here, why have you sold the IPO before mining even started? The ANN says it won't be sold for five days, or until daily volume equals the IPO amount, presumably to prevent dumping? So why has it been sold already?

Also, how does selling it to your friends benefit the community and the coin? Your Initial Private Offering does nothing to ensure a fair distribution, just the opposite in fact.
Less than 275,000 coins have been mined by the whole community at this moment, and your three friends have 700,000 between them. Not good.

And how much was it sold for? What was the price per GRE, how much BTC was received in total, and where is that BTC? Will you supply the address for the community?

Valid question. Need response from dev if he is not pump and dumper.

UbiatarPlay

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
        Cryptocurrency to be Everywhere     
   ●Power of Ubiquity  ●Connect- People  ●HumanNetwork  ●Marketplace   

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
■Facebook   ■ANN Thread      ■Linkedin 
■Twitter         ■Telegram          ■Github
■Medium       ■Whitepaper    ■Googleplus
Kenta

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 04:09:15 PM

dev and his comrades

Trade your cryptocoins at: ◣ bleutrade.com ◢◣ C-Cex.com ◢
scorpio18
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000

Admin of CoinMiners Pools

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 04:14:37 PM

GoldReserve POOL
http://gre.freemoneyonlines.info/

1% Pool Fee / PROP payout system

Point your miners at: stratum+tcp://gre.freemoneyonlines.info:3336

Optimized GPU Miner: ./sgminer -k x11mod -o stratum+tcp://gre.freemoneyonlines.info:3336 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

CPU Miner: ./minerd -a X11 -o stratum+tcp://gre.freemoneyonlines.info:3336 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

Spread the hashes!! We need more miners here  Wink Grin

janos666

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 04:26:03 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2014, 05:02:30 PM by janos666

dev and his comrades

I will let Mesterlovesz answer most of your questions but on my part I will honor your request for transparency:

Code:
GMCA4KpVbRLBYJzTPHWGxgyQTCkeBQqPfi

This address belongs to me (janos666 @ bitcointalk).

IKq+1KlOEzucKbV7wtgKm5hM2V2OkOyGCOtpgqCMQ0T6xO03MpO7A5Mi/oGwbYSS8SVDZ4TPR9+I5EL5o7dvL0A=

(You can use the GoldReserve wallet's File \ Verify message... function to validate this message which proves that I control the IPO #1 500000 GRE coins.)

I am sure you agree that Mesterlovesz did the right thing when he let me decide if I wish to reveal myself or hide my identity.
But I also prefer transparency and I understand you frustration about the IPO coins (Yeah, I have been there!), so I won't hide this information.

And I don't think neither me, nor Mesterlovesz should feel obliged to tell you how much BTC I payed him before the launch (I tend to think it's better for everybody if we keep this information between the two of us, at least for now) but I hereby grant him the right to reveal this information in case he wish to do so.

I know Mesterlovesz in person (we met face to face in real life) and he assured me that all the BTC I have paid will be fully spent for coin development.

I don't actually care about any made up rules but I assure you that I won't sell my coins on a public exchange (and I don't plan to spend them in any other way) before the time limit declared by Mesterlovesz in his opening post.
I am not stupid, I won't destroy the coin which I funded. I wish to see it developing, both in functionality and market value over the coming months and years.
I won't dump these coins for a few quick BTC and I will never sell them in a way which would significantly hurt the coin (e.g a classic dump).
I will probably never sell the entire IPO amount, only a part of it and only slowly over time, starting long after it found it's natural market value and the daily volume allows me to sell without significantly disturbing the price.

Unfortunately, I don't know the other two person with their 100k coins, but I trust in Mesterlovesz and he knows them (he assured me they won't prematurely dump those coins).

Let me know if you wish to know anything else from me and if you found my answer satisfying to your question regarding the IPO holders. I will be around.
ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 05:34:08 PM

Hey there! Current dev for GreenCoin.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=636548.0

We announced GreenCoin as GRE before the announcement for GoldReserve. Please contact me about this. Thank you!
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 07:15:36 PM

Hey there! Current dev for GreenCoin.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=636548.0

We announced GreenCoin as GRE before the announcement for GoldReserve. Please contact me about this. Thank you!

Wasn't it GRC first? But that ran afoul of another coin and later you decided to go after gre whit is also already in service?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: