Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:10:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GoldReserve][XGR]X11 Unique Stabilizer Fund, BACKED BY GOLD NOW!  (Read 164046 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
noodle_dam

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 10:33:13 PM

voted. and holding.

Thank you! Just don't look at price right now, as soon as we set sail, it will be dollar high!   Cheesy

I hope so, I'm kind of a whale. Smiley 

I think the reason this is so overlooked (we don't even get people coming in here calling it a scam!) is because of the large pre-mine and people not taking the time to reason it out past reading about the pre-mine. Hopefully it can overcome, but the way the markets been I am surprised if you've been able to dump the pre-mine at all.

How is our 'gold fund' doing?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 03:04:09 AM

I managed 35k coins so far. Still digging too.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
chodsdayz

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:24:27 AM

any news on the new wallet yet, my gre wallet wont connect
yogibaer
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:29:34 AM

any news on the new wallet yet, my gre wallet wont connect

it connects! Create the goldreserve.conf file and restart your wallet. It should connect immediately!
chodsdayz

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:40:03 AM

hey thankyou but sorry to be a pain could you give me some instruction on how to do this Smiley mining at 4k kh and would really like somewhere for them to go Smiley
yogibaer
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:44:31 AM

use an editor and save the following lines as goldreserve.conf

-----------------

Code:
server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password
rpcport=21191
addnode=108.61.103.33
addnode=gre.blockexplorer.cc

----------------------------

Copy this file into your <homeuser>/appdata/Roaming/Goldreserve folder (when using windows). Start the client.

chodsdayz

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 10:31:42 AM

done but still no joy Sad
chodsdayz

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 12:27:01 PM

all sorted many thanks
Mesterlovesz74 (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 01:07:20 PM

voted. and holding.

Thank you! Just don't look at price right now, as soon as we set sail, it will be dollar high!   Cheesy

I think the reason this is so overlooked (we don't even get people coming in here calling it a scam!) is because of the large pre-mine and people not taking the time to reason it out past reading about the pre-mine. Hopefully it can overcome, but the way the markets been I am surprised if you've been able to dump the pre-mine at all.

Hi Noodle! Cool premine supposed to sell on a daily basis, for not to disturb the market.
I have an action plan for now, and I need community feedback about it. It won't be a nice move, but I think at this point it is neccessary. Here it comes:

I think we need to get to Bittrex and Poloniex as soon as possible to draw attraction of more buyers, day traders, whales.

Second, we need to establish the Gold Fund, the backup as soon as we can.

With these 2 things settled, I think the price will be go through the roof!

So, my plan is to announce a 2nd IPO, a Public offering of an exact amount of XGR at a fixed price, for having enough funds to reach the 2 goals.

I am not hidding anything, so I think I need 10 BTC for that. I am setting the price of 1 XGR to 3500 satoshi. I know, this is much higher as our market price at the moment, but the potential is huge here!

To be as transparent as I can be, I am thinking that I will announce this offer for only a week, after that, I will buy part of the IPO at the fixed price and I got a friend who are interested in investing in XGR, even in this way.

So, again, it will be a public offer, anyone welcome to buy any of the IPO during the week, after that I will sell to whoever I can at the fixed price.

Please comment and give me thoughts about it!

GoldReserve Donation Acc: BTC: 16g8LVMpKAREXXQNRTUkxDNCoBykouTFZ9
GoldReserve Donation Acc: XGR: GftR1m2Gh8RPsNbQBZZ2xYHbWa7ps2dp8e
Rage19420

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 01:16:00 PM

voted. and holding.

Hi Noodle! Cool premine supposed to sell on a daily basis, for not to disturb the market.
I have an action plan for now, and I need community feedback about it. It won't be a nice move, but I think at this point it is neccessary. Here it comes:

I think we need to get to Bittrex and Poloniex as soon as possible to draw attraction of more buyers, day traders, whales.

So, my plan is to announce a 2nd IPO, a Public offering of an exact amount of XGR at a fixed price, for having enough funds to reach the 2 goals.

I am not hidding anything, so I think I need 10 BTC for that. I am setting the price of 1 XGR to 3500 satoshi. I know, this is much higher as our market price at the moment, but the potential is huge here!

To be as transparent as I can be, I am thinking that I will announce this offer for only a week, after that, I will buy part of the IPO at the fixed price and I got a friend who are interested in investing in XGR, even in this way.

So, again, it will be a public offer, anyone welcome to buy any of the IPO during the week, after that I will sell to whoever I can at the fixed price.

As a supporter of the coin, im pretty sure that's not going to go over very well. You need to keep on bittrex, they will come around as long as they keep seeing activity on twitter, etc. 
yogibaer
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 01:31:04 PM

Focus on bittrex! With good advertisement for XGR and some more volume they will add us. But paying to get listed is not a good idea.

I'm not against an IPO. Maybe when there is gold is the backup account XGR gets more attention.
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 02:27:46 PM

voted. and holding.

Hmm, a second IPO? For 15x the price of the first one you say? Here's a thought... NO! How does that sound?

You sell the IPO cheap to your friends and now you don't have enough BTC to get us onto a decent exchange? Not such a good idea after all was it? Why don't you ask your friends for some more money for the IPO they already have?

Why the hell would anyone buy this second IPO when you can get the coins 10x cheaper on an exchange?

I doubt Polo will take a bribe, they have been known to remove coins from voting when people try to pay for votes. Your best bet there would have been a giveaway to promote the coin. Have Bittrex given you a price to list XGR?

Looks like its make or break time.

bep42

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 02:28:17 PM

Join us now on Kingcoiny and trade your XGR for only 0.15% fees as Mintpal does right now!

https://www.kingcoiny.com/index.php?page=trade&market=XGR

See you soon on Kingcoiny !

Ben
CEO Cryptocoiny Limited
Kingcoiny is a trademark of Cryptocoiny Limited.
Mesterlovesz74 (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 03:06:35 PM

voted. and holding.

Thank you! Just don't look at price right now, as soon as we set sail, it will be dollar high!   Cheesy

Hmm, a second IPO? For 15x the price of the first one you say? Here's a thought... NO! How does that sound?

You sell the IPO cheap to your friends and now you don't have enough BTC to get us onto a decent exchange? Not such a good idea after all was it? Why don't you ask your friends for some more money for the IPO they already have?

Why the hell would anyone buy this second IPO when you can get the coins 10x cheaper on an exchange?

I doubt Polo will take a bribe, they have been known to remove coins from voting when people try to pay for votes. Your best bet there would have been a giveaway to promote the coin. Have Bittrex given you a price to list XGR?

Looks like its make or break time.

I think you have an interesting mind! You are saying: "You sell the IPO cheap to your friends and now you don't have enough BTC to get us onto a decent exchange? Not such a good idea after all was it? Why don't you ask your friends for some more money for the IPO they already have? "

Ok, lets play a game here. Assume you are an IPO investor of a coin. You do not know the developer of the coin, but you find it interesting enough to invest on the IPO. YOu payed for the IPO, the exact price what was announced. Then a few weeks later, the developer send you a message, that you have to pay more, because collected amount was not enough. What would you say?? I assume you say no, don't you?

Why the hell do you think that because my friends bought the IPO I have the right to ask more for it?? I have to treat all the investors like a stranger and treat them fair! What you ask is not fair at all!

I did not get any donations so far, and I try to find a way to raise funds to get us forward.

Mesterlovesz74 (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 03:45:15 PM

perfect coin.

Thank you! For now, it is perfect for mining, low diff, much to accumulate with even low hash GPUs! Later it will be perfect for hold and buy more!! Cool

yogibaer
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 04:21:28 PM

0.8 BTC needed to buy all sell orders up to 1000 sat.

ashour

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 04:58:10 PM

0.8 BTC needed to buy all sell orders up to 1000 sat.

I hope the dev keeps the price stable at 1k sat
Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:01:03 PM

voted. and holding.

I appreciate your honesty and am 100% for this idea.
24core

Activity: 582

An Impressive Purely Anonymous Currency.

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 05:34:06 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2014, 06:38:15 PM by 24core

I have been mining and trading for time and I like this coin.

I like the way you have set out the clear set of milestones.

But likes most coins it is tricky from the Opening Page (OP) to see where we are.

I work in  IT and it is nice to see you have a clear initial roadmap but it would great for new comers to see where we are.

While I am sure it can be calculated based on the current block it is all about the marketing man!

So just under the milestones can you add a heading to clearly say where we are.

scorpio18
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1000

Admin of CoinMiners Pools

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 06:01:13 PM

GoldReserve POOL
http://gre.freemoneyonlines.info/

Is up and running!

1% Pool Fee / PROP payout system

Point your miners at: stratum+tcp://gre.freemoneyonlines.info:3336

GPU Miner: ./sgminer --kernel darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://gre.freemoneyonlines.info:3336 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

CPU Miner: ./minerd -a X11 -o stratum+tcp://gre.freemoneyonlines.info:3336 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: