Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:40:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GoldReserve][XGR]X11 Unique Stabilizer Fund, BACKED BY GOLD NOW!  (Read 164044 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
netrex

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 07:24:17 AM

any new plans? any promote action? I still stake and trade on allcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mesterlovesz1974

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

GoldReserve! Your Retirement Fund!

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 09:57:43 PM

Yes, I will renew the coin in a way everyone will be cheerful about! I am in line with the new developers, they are studying cryptocurrencies and will change GoldReserve soon. There should be a hardfork but everything will be announced when development will be in the final stage.

Keep your coins, you will be needed soon! Cool
z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 11:09:48 PM

Yes, I will renew the coin in a way everyone will be cheerful about! I am in line with the new developers, they are studying cryptocurrencies and will change GoldReserve soon. There should be a hardfork but everything will be announced when development will be in the final stage.

Great news Smiley can't wait...
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 05:26:47 PM

+1

Great work dev, we are holding&staking our coins.
Mesterlovesz1974

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2015, 06:48:41 PM

It is hard to say it loud, but Allcoin.com became a non adviced Exchange! They stopped responding and they did not allow withdrawals!

PLEASE DO NOT USE THAT EXCHANGE ANY MORE!
Mesterlovesz1974

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 07:54:30 PM

Update! Allcoin.com is maintaning its website. I do not know whether they will run away with the remaining coins or really fixing the problems with the exchange. I will check the site offen and will report when everything is in place.
jackyy

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 08:24:59 PM

Update! Allcoin.com is maintaning its website. I do not know whether they will run away with the remaining coins or really fixing the problems with the exchange. I will check the site offen and will report when everything is in place.

For me withdrawing some other coins worked a few days ago, but XGR doesn't. I think they wont run away. There are problems with this exchange for months, I think they will finnaly fix it now.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WAVES [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=13
Mesterlovesz1974

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2015, 02:31:17 PM

For me withdrawing some other coins worked a few days ago, but XGR doesn't. I think they wont run away. There are problems with this exchange for months, I think they will finnaly fix it now.
I hope so! Anyway I wrote a support ticket about the new nodes, if they can not sync their wallet.
exemplaar

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 10:02:56 PM

hmm...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=450306.320

I choose cryptopia over allcoin.
24core

Activity: 582

An Impressive Purely Anonymous Currency.

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2015, 09:38:32 AM

+1

Opened my wallet for some mining!!!

The rich list link does not work anymore - How do we get this fixed ?

Mesterlovesz1974

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2015, 09:14:53 AM

+1

Hi, blockexplorer with richlist cost 0,2 BTC for a year. It seems low amount but I have to collect money for the development of GoldReserve and the developers aren't cheap! I will give you a block explorer soon, but now that is not the first priority.

P.S.: Under developers I mean serious grown up adults, who's profession is software engineer and not full time student. I am serious about changing GoldReserve in a big way, therefore I have to invest serious money in it. Money doesn't come easy in these days so my options are limited. Of course, because of my limited money supply, change will come slowly, but I am on it!

P.S.2.: I am open for any investor related info, I would like to negotiate with an Angel Investor. At this stage I have 2 professional sotware engineers, they can renew the coin within 2 months plus 1/2 month test period. Then it will be ready to public use. The new concept will consist of a POS 4.0 system, a new financial service idea where you can fund any cause, company or individual without giving away your money!
exemplaar

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 11:17:33 PM

+1

Hi, blockexplorer with richlist cost 0,2 BTC for a year. It seems low amount but I have to collect money for the development of GoldReserve and the developers aren't cheap! I will give you a block explorer soon, but now that is not the first priority.

P.S.: Under developers I mean serious grown up adults, who's profession is software engineer and not full time student. I am serious about changing GoldReserve in a big way, therefore I have to invest serious money in it. Money doesn't come easy in these days so my options are limited. Of course, because of my limited money supply, change will come slowly, but I am on it!

P.S.2.: I am open for any investor related info, I would like to negotiate with an Angel Investor. At this stage I have 2 professional sotware engineers, they can renew the coin within 2 months plus 1/2 month test period. Then it will be ready to public use. The new concept will consist of a POS 4.0 system, a new financial service idea where you can fund any cause, company or individual without giving away your money!

Great news dev.

BTW, is this donation address still valid:
GoldReserve Donation Acc: BTC 16g8LVMpKAREXXQNRTUkxDNCoBykouTFZ9

Mesterlovesz1974

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2015, 04:38:48 PM

+1

Great news dev.

BTW, is this donation address still valid:
GoldReserve Donation Acc: BTC 16g8LVMpKAREXXQNRTUkxDNCoBykouTFZ9

Yes, the donation address is valid!
netrex

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 09:17:39 AM

Hi,

It will cost 0.1 BTC to get listed on Yobit, maybe you should move there?
netrex

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 09:30:42 AM

hmm...

wallet on cryptopia has maintenance status.
Mesterlovesz1974

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 07:11:08 PM

Hi,

It will cost 0.1 BTC to get listed on Yobit, maybe you should move there?

Should we have another exchange? Yobit is good, but I do not thing there would be much volume there. Maybe I am wrong. Anyone have an oppinion, please share!

During that time, you can check our twitter feed: @GoldReservecoin!
exemplaar

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 10:52:29 PM

hmm...

wallet on cryptopia has maintenance status.

I checked today, status is OK.
Also the time when i was posting this, wallet deposits and withdrawals worked.

Yobit is also a solid option for now.
netrex

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 09:05:21 AM

Update! It's a message from allcoin.com:

Important Notice About the Allcoin.com Takeover

Dear Allcoin customers, thank you and other customers being with us until now, we did have troubles a month ago and we have to close the exchange temporarily.

Our team has received an offer from a very strong company in the industry. After comprehensive consideration, we believe that the acquisition will be Allcoin's best choice.

The new website will replace Allcoin's site system, all user accounts will be reserved. However due to the system switching user assets will not be transferred directly to the new platform, therefore please make sure to withdraw all your Allcoin digital currency funds within 30 days.

Because we've sold out the domain, so we'll use another domain to withdraw you coins in one or two weeks, then you can find the withdraw domain on this page. We'll try our best to fix the wallets and withdraw your coins.

Thank you for your support. In future new AllCoin.com will provide a better service for you!

AllCoin Dev team.

2015-12-16
jackyy

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 04:35:05 PM

Hello

Did anybody got the withdraws?

I withdrawed before new site (on the old one) but newer got it. Is there a working blockhain explorer for checking txid? Thx

Update! It's a message from allcoin.com:

Important Notice About the Allcoin.com Takeover

Dear Allcoin customers, thank you and other customers being with us until now, we did have troubles a month ago and we have to close the exchange temporarily.

Our team has received an offer from a very strong company in the industry. After comprehensive consideration, we believe that the acquisition will be Allcoin's best choice.

The new website will replace Allcoin's site system, all user accounts will be reserved. However due to the system switching user assets will not be transferred directly to the new platform, therefore please make sure to withdraw all your Allcoin digital currency funds within 30 days.

Because we've sold out the domain, so we'll use another domain to withdraw you coins in one or two weeks, then you can find the withdraw domain on this page. We'll try our best to fix the wallets and withdraw your coins.

Thank you for your support. In future new AllCoin.com will provide a better service for you!

AllCoin Dev team.

2015-12-16

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WAVES [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=13
z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 05:43:26 PM

Hey dev, how is everything going? Any upcoming news regarding coin?

Do you have real plans with this?

Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: