Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:36:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Real Reason You're Circumcised  (Read 3888 times)
eid

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 03:06:59 PM

because of f*cking Jews i obviously am the devil.  because i do not find foreskin attractive at all.
This topic is becoming weirder by the minute Cheesy
What is this - guys discussing whether circumcised dicks attract them or not?
I'm out of here!

I guess you're in the "no" camp then  Cheesy
Acidyo

Activity: 588

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 03:09:59 PM

This is like the most off-topic post in off-topic.
Bitcoin Magazine

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 03:23:49 PM

because of f*cking Jews i obviously am the devil.  because i do not find foreskin attractive at all.
This topic is becoming weirder by the minute Cheesy
What is this - guys discussing whether circumcised dicks attract them or not?
I'm out of here!

its called lust and it's a type of "artform"

i am here.
Parazyd

Activity: 812
Merit: 587

Space Lord

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 03:59:06 PM

You realize you can pull it back, you know?
I'll let you try it out.  Kiss
Bitcoin Magazine

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 04:26:26 PM

You realize you can pull it back, you know?
I'll let you try it out.  Kiss

shut up shut up shut UP!!!

i am here.
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 10:06:38 PM

religious reasons / parents.
besides all my gfs (ex's and current) say they prefer it Smiley

AccountTrader

Activity: 321

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 10:12:52 PM

All my girlfriends love my shining head.  Cheesy
Cryptopher
Legendary

Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 10:13:31 PM

God dammit, this video made me sad. I'll never know the feel of having such a sensitive cock  Cry

Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 10:24:20 PM

dam right Smiley
i mean it takes me 5 minutes to unwind it from around my leg, but after i unwind it... and get a crane to help lift it, they lurve it Smiley
makes it very pretty lol

All my girlfriends love my shining head.  Cheesy

IamCANADIAN013

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:50:55 AM

I feel great being circumcised.

Why do you feel great about it?

Agreed.  I had a buddy years ago that had to be circumcised in his early 20's, something to do with the foreskin not stretching enough and his erection would be incredibly painful.  He went through excruciating pain after the surgery. Guy I work with had it done in his teens, very painful as well apparently  

So glad I had it done when I was a baby and can't remember it.  Then again, whats to say I didn't suffer deep mental trauma from it that hasn't gone away?

That's a very strange reason for justifying your circumcision. What if your friend had a heart bypass?

Personally I'm glad to live in a country where there isn't a tradition of unthinking mutilation of babies.

Don't really see what a heart bypass has to do with a simple surgical procedure that was done when I was extremely young. Considering most women I've been with, and it's been a fair amount, almost all have been glad I was circumcised. Not many women, at least where I live, find an uncircumcised penis attractive.  I know many that have told be the refuse blowjobs because of it.

I've read through a bunch of the comment sin this thread and it would seem that some take the issue far too seriously.  It's foreskin.  The penis works just as good without it. If not better, since the health risks aren't there with being uncircumcised.
Benjig

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 03:21:05 AM

there are 2 reasons that americans do circumcision:
1) the country is practically jewish
2) ignorance

that pretty much sums up most of america's problems
eid

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:08:20 PM

Why do you feel great about it?

Agreed.  I had a buddy years ago that had to be circumcised in his early 20's, something to do with the foreskin not stretching enough and his erection would be incredibly painful.  He went through excruciating pain after the surgery. Guy I work with had it done in his teens, very painful as well apparently  

So glad I had it done when I was a baby and can't remember it.  Then again, whats to say I didn't suffer deep mental trauma from it that hasn't gone away?

That's a very strange reason for justifying your circumcision. What if your friend had a heart bypass?

Personally I'm glad to live in a country where there isn't a tradition of unthinking mutilation of babies.

Don't really see what a heart bypass has to do with a simple surgical procedure that was done when I was extremely young
. Considering most women I've been with, and it's been a fair amount, almost all have been glad I was circumcised. Not many women, at least where I live, find an uncircumcised penis attractive.  I know many that have told be the refuse blowjobs because of it.

I've read through a bunch of the comment sin this thread and it would seem that some take the issue far too seriously.  It's foreskin.  The penis works just as good without it. If not better, since the health risks aren't there with being uncircumcised.

Well...I explained it once and I thought it was clear; it was in my head at least.   Smiley  It really doesn't warrant further explanation. As I said, I may have just read your post wrong.

The women where I live don't have a preference for circumcised penises because our culture doesn't practice, or hold beliefs about it; so that's entirely cultural.

I never thought I'd have to debate the ethics of cutting bits off babies. I've come to the conclusion that if you have to explain why this is wrong to someone, you're probably wasting your time.

To those who claim there are rational reasons, weighty enough to justify cutting off the foreskin of a child, I offer a challenge. If this is the case, you ought to be able to convince a rational adult, from a culture where circumcision is not the norm, that he should, of his own volition, have his cock chopped. I recommend choosing from a culture which is fairly neutral to the idea (i.e. only don't because they see no benefit in doing so, considering the pain and other downsides). I would say many people from europe would fit the bill.

Good luck with that.
peeveepee

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:16:34 PM

Pretty hard to convince adult of almost anything.

It is how the brain is wire after certain age.
KonstantinosM

Activity: 1493
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:19:57 PM

Jokes on you, I'm not!

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
eid

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:33:17 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2014, 09:31:23 PM by eid

Pretty hard to convince adult of almost anything.

It is how the brain is wire after certain age.

Some adults, when presented with reason, are still capable of using rational thought to challenge long-held beliefs, or to see the truth of a thing.
Cutie_Mari

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:59:26 AM

The video does have a point, all penises look weird Tongue.
Bitcoin Magazine

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:39:52 AM

cause i hope to marry a Jewish Princess someday

i am here.
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:44:59 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2014, 07:59:36 AM by jackjack

A little pain in a little foreskin is nothing to us. That proves we can stand pain and that we are real men
We do it to babies so that they don't remember it and it doesn't traumatize them
Hummm
Seems legit

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 07:28:16 AM

Thanks for the thread, wiseguy, now I no longer have a taste for BBQ Brisket.
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:06:32 AM

there are 2 reasons that americans do circumcision:
1) the country is practically jewish
2) ignorance

that pretty much sums up most of america's problems

No it is all Bush's fault or Obama's depending on your politics.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: