Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:20:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is 1 bitcoin a decent and good investment?  (Read 15406 times)
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 10310

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 01:20:45 AM

Betting on bitcoin should be considered gambling rather than an investment.

Investment is something that has return of investment based on profit and yield on an asset.

Gambling and investing fall on the same spectrum.  Some investments are simply more predictable than others.  At one extreme, you have a coin flip which, though having a known probability of landing heads or tails, is a pure gamble.  At the opposite extreme, you have investment into a bank savings account with an exact known compounding rate of return.   Most investments fall somewhere inbetween.  The main difference between investing and gambling is that, when you invest, you have information available to you that, if interpreted correctly, will give you sound insight into outcomes that have not yet occurred.  If. for example, you found out some additional information that a coin that's about to be flipped was modified to give it extra weight on the heads side, then you would know that it's better to call tails.  If you call tails every time with that coin, you will be correct more than 50% of the time given infinite trials.

Investing in Bitcoin in some ways isn't any different than investing into a stock.  When investing in company stock, you research the company (e.g. infrastructure development, company profit model, competency of executive employees, etc.).  With BTC you can research market charts and graphs, sample community sentiment, research infrastructure development and adoption rates, etc.  It's obvious that BTC carries more unknowns and more risk, but it's not a coin-flip gamble.

This is a good explanation b/c dadugan was over simplifying the matter and suggesting that bitcoin is a game of luck.   Even though there is some luck involved, bitcoin is NOT such a game of luck, unless you do NOT know anything about it. 

If you randomly chose to invest in some of the alt currencies, then that would be more analogous to gambling - unless you did some research on them and chose according to the results of your research.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 01:29:38 AM

Bitcoin in itself is a risky enough investment to worry about investing in altcoins. There isn't a single altcoin besides Monero (and it would be a secondary altcoin) that's worth holding long term, absolutely no other coin has a point to exist, beyond pump and dumps (fuck my life, didn't bough on that Supercoin thing.. but then again, it's just all a lottery).
So yeah, focus on dollar averaging on BTC.

GiveBTCpls: 

What's your current investment plan in BTC...?  Are you following the DCA plan?  Will you have 1 BTC by the end of the year, or sooner?  How much are you putting in and how frequently? 

Currently, I put in as my cash (fiat) comes in.  So, whatever that I have left after my expenses goes towards BTC... So on a monthly basis, I am probably putting about 20 to 30% of my income into BTC.. and I am trying to time my purchases for the dips in BTC prices.. so I always have some fiat in reserve, just in case there is an additional dip in BTC prices.

I have less than 10% of my total liquid assets in BTC... but I am working on adding to my BTC proportion of my investment portfolio, and if BTC prices appreciate considerably, then I am going to allow BTC to occupy a large proportion of my total investment portfolio.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
polynesia
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 02:16:19 PM

Bitcoin in itself is a risky enough investment to worry about investing in altcoins. There isn't a single altcoin besides Monero (and it would be a secondary altcoin) that's worth holding long term, absolutely no other coin has a point to exist, beyond pump and dumps (fuck my life, didn't bough on that Supercoin thing.. but then again, it's just all a lottery).

GiveBTCpls: 

What's your current investment plan in BTC...?  Are you following the DCA plan?  Will you have 1 BTC by the end of the year, or sooner?  How much are you putting in and how frequently? 

Currently, I put in as my cash (fiat) comes in.  So, whatever that I have left after my expenses goes towards BTC... So on a monthly basis, I am probably putting about 20 to 30% of my income into BTC.. and I am trying to time my purchases for the dips in BTC prices.. so I always have some fiat in reserve, just in case there is an additional dip in BTC prices.

I have less than 10% of my total liquid assets in BTC... but I am working on adding to my BTC proportion of my investment portfolio, and if BTC prices appreciate considerably, then I am going to allow BTC to occupy a large proportion of my total investment portfolio.

~10% is a significant amount of your portfolio. Your risk appetite is very large.  Smiley
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 09:00:09 PM

GiveBTCpls: 

~10% is a significant amount of your portfolio. Your risk appetite is very large.  Smiley

I have quite a bit of confidence in the probability of a future appreciation in BTC prices. 

Actually, I was considering redistributing more of my investment portfolio into BTC, but at the moment, I am a little nervous about that b/c I am also trying to juggle a few other things in my life.. and I am concerned b/c the portion that i was considering redistributing from the stock market (more or less) into BTC is currently in a retirement fund.  I may still do this redistribution in the future, but at the moment, I am going to wait with that action.

keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 10:26:55 PM

I don't think 1 BTC can be a bad investment.   You really don't stand to lose very much money if things go south, but there is still so much potential upside.  There isn't another traditional investment out there that can outperform BTC (during price runs)
polynesia
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:56:07 AM

I don't think 1 BTC can be a bad investment.   You really don't stand to lose very much money if things go south, but there is still so much potential upside.  There isn't another traditional investment out there that can outperform BTC (during price runs)

Then again, we don't know hold old OP's uncle is (whether he is a long term investor) and what portion of his net worth would be used to buy 1 BTC.
We don't want somebody going all-in on bitcoins and then witnessing a drop in the price.
gelross2014

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 07:04:11 PM

1 BTC is kinda small if you want to make it grow, I think investing more is better.
Mobius

Activity: 988

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 11:47:08 PM

GiveBTCpls: 

I agree, I think 10% of your portfolio would probably be too much to put in your portfolio for such a speculative asset type. If you were able to acquire bitcoin at a very low price (from several years ago, or via mining several years ago, for example) then it would be a different story. 
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 01:00:54 AM

GiveBTCpls: 

I agree, I think 10% of your portfolio would probably be too much to put in your portfolio for such a speculative asset type. If you were able to acquire bitcoin at a very low price (from several years ago, or via mining several years ago, for example) then it would be a different story. 

I am glad that you are apparently concerned about me, Mobius....  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy   

I think that each guy/gal is going to need to measure for himself/herself regarding comfort levels of diversification of investments, which is going to be based on a variety of factors including age, types of assets in investment portfolio, quantity of assets in investment portfolio, goals (including lifestyle concerns), risk tolerance, and as you said whether they have already experienced BTC appreciation.  And, likely other factors.....

Actually, I have NOT yet experienced BTC appreciation, so accordingly, if the BTC appreciation comes, then I expect my BTC portion of the allocation of my investment to increase considerably.... potentially greater than 50%. 

Now, whether these kinds of allocations can work for other people will also depend on similar kinds of considerations, as I have outlined above.  Another aspect, which is implied in any financial planning discussion is whether or NOT a risky asset class or set of asset classes has the potential to lose a large amount of its value.. and the need for investors to be prepared for such loss of value... And, in that regard, some investors could be or become overly weighted in a certain asset class or set of asset classes.  I consider BTC to be a hedge against the dollar, and almost all of my other quasi-liquid investments are largely dependent upon the ongoing success/valuation of the dollar.

Baitty

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Currently held as collateral by monbux

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 01:12:29 AM

Whatever you invest in Bitcoin is at risk so you should only invest in what you can afford to risk or are willing to risk there is no difference in buying 6 bitcoins and losing it all than buying 1 bitcoin and losing it all.

Currently held as collateral by monbux
Slingshot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 04:49:19 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2014, 05:05:40 AM by Slingshot

*note: the following is not investment advice and I am not a professional investment adviser.

Is 1 bitcoin a decent and good investment?
-------------------------------------------------

YES! It is an extremely timely, wise and most prudent long term speculative investment for
anyone that can afford to place that much money into a single bitcoin, or even into half or a
quarter of a bitcoin.

I wont bother going into details: Do your own due diligence. I wont bother trying to convince
doubters either.

But imagine this much:

Monetary Reforms and the Digital Monetary Decentralization Revolution is here, like it or not.
And we wont surrender no matter what. We're not going back to being financial debt surfs
and slaves again. Yes, we may have to endure also utilizing "legal fiat" for a very long time to
come. But the new "Digital Gold 2.0" is in fact Bitcoin. Even many Goldbugs, Libertarians,
Conservatives, and Progressives all agree on this much. Much less us lifetime Independents.

As for speculative investments:

Does anyone here wish they could go back in time and invest in Microsoft or AOL, or a long list
of other hugely successful investments long before they matured. Well here is your once in a
millennium chance at something much, much bigger. Yes, there are risks, no it's not assured.
But yes, this is the Real Deal. And if somehow Bitcoin and it's clones are fatally flawed then it
will be their successors that ultimately succeed. But we're not going back to being fully enslaved
monetarily speaking ever again. In other words: The Genie is out of the Bottle, and she isn't
going back in ever! (the truths about our monetary enslavement is now increasingly better
known and understood. Finally extremely prudent and viable solutions have been found and
implemented: i.e. Bitcoin et al).

Monetary Decentralization with Bitcoin leading the charge is vastly bigger than the entire
Internet Revolution (my own logical, rational belief) and will do more for all of Mankind (because
of the internet) than anything before it over the next century(s) directly ahead.

Bitcoin is Freedom.

Monetary Freedom for all Mankind.

Bitcoin is extremely likely a BIG part of the Future.

We're breaking the financial chains that bind us all into Private Banking Cartels debt-based fiat
currency bondage (slavery) all the way from our baby cradles to our graves and beyond.

Governments have already figured out they cannot hope to stop this monetary revolution, and
are getting ahead of it instead, as much as they can. Most of them also realize this is a great
thing and not to be feared by them. Governments can surely still issue their own legal tender
currency, or stay enslaved to their Bankster Masters as they so desire in those horrendously
flawed debt-based enslavement schemes and scams.

'The power of government is the illusion that they have the authority, and if we ignore it, they
have no other choice but to go along to appear to be in control'.

We The People are breaking free of that debt-based-monetary-bondage as much as possible.
And we're not asking for nor seeking permission from anyone, and wont be surrendering our
efforts ever.

A few tips
------------

No Matter What: Don't panic sell. Don't be too greedy. Don't be fearful. Don't be too brave.

Your in this for the long haul, you are aware that there are extreme price swings on the way to
long term Bitcoin Price Maturity that is at a minimum at least several years away still, and possibly
still more than a decade away.

So stay "All In" until the "finish line" many years or even a decade or two away. Don't sell or spend
your bitcoin investment savings, just like one wont dare sell their gold bullion coins unless they have
absolutely no alternative but to do so during a personal financial emergency.

This speculative investment is for your future, not the present. This is for building long term financial
security.

Just note the following:

No matter what obstacles are tossed in the way of Bitcoin itself just laughs, shrugs, and keeps plowing
right through all of them. Nothing and No One can ever stop Bitcoin. It's an unstoppable (decentralized)
force spread out all over the globe.

Never surrender. This is for our monetary freedom. Our futures. Our children's futures. And for future
generations too. This is History.

Don't insecurely store your bitcoin. And be redundant, and be extra smart in all your efforts; i.e. cover
all your bases.

A single bitcoin may be worth hundreds of thousands or even millions down the road, maybe as soon as
several years to a decade or two down the road, it all depends on how much of the global monetary
marketplace that Bitcoin ultimately dominates that will determine it ultimate price maturity level.

Think in terms of "bits", not in whole "bitcoin" terms. There is 1 million "bits" per bitcoin. In the future
items will be priced in "bits" of a bitcoin, not in whole bitcoins. In fact already that's beginning to occur
and soon will be commonplace.

0.000001 is one "bit".

With one "satoshi" being 0.00000001

Or 100 satoshi's equaling 1 "bit".

Soon, very soon, satoshi's will be the new penny, pence, yen, etc.,

and bits will be the new dollar, euro, pound, franc, ruble, yuan, etc.

We're all extremely fortunate and hugely lucky to be given the chance to make history and in doing so
have vast monetary returns. A single bitcoin could ultimately make one's retirement and financial future
way better. Toss in that a few bitcoins, or better yet a half dozen or more bitcoins may end up making
things materially much different for oneself a decade from today.

At $600 today a bitcoin is on sale for what I consider to be half price. It's a bargain at today's rate. Fair
market value for a single bitcoin in August 2014 is about $1000 imo, not $600. So at least at this
purchase price point one is not buying in at the top of any price rally which is the 1st thing most
investors do wrong (buying at the top of a rally only to have to sweat the correction and long run to
where their finally making solid gains).

Just don't panic sell, and don't sell no matter what. Think of this as a locked in ten year retirement plan
that cannot be touched and one is apt to be hugely rewarded. Even a quarter of a bitcoin could end up
being worth a whole lot of money in a decade from today. Of course I would suggest putting the
equivalent of at least $1000 to $1500 in bitcoins today at their current pricing level as one's speculative
investment just to have a decent shot of extremely large capital gains far off in the future.

About me: I am invested in bitcoins, and not hardly at all in any fiat currencies anymore nor their bond
equivalents except for what's termed "demand monies" that are spent within the next 30 to 90 day's
time. Only hard assets such as bitcoin's are my stash from now on. Fiat keeps being devalued and
inflated away in this insanity termed QE to ~, et al, where as Bitcoin and other hard assets keep
becoming more valuable in fiat currency terms as time marches on. It only makes sense not to stay
invested in any depreciating assets such as any debt-based fiat currency scams & schemes that should
have long since been made patently illegal.

After all; counterfeiting is treasonous and highly illegal. And the USA's Constitution itself state that
serious counterfeiting crimes carries a penalty up to and including  the death penalty. Yet our bankster
masters get away with that, and their systemic frauds and other  serious felonies on a daily basis. We're
going to end all of that and more with Bitcoin. Just like governments may need their own legal tender so
too do All Peoples need their own secure, safe, digital, store's of value that can be quickly utilized.

Bitcoin is pure genius.

*Again, Note: This is not investment advice and I am not a professional investment adviser.
*Do so only at your own risk.

Best Regards,
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 09:53:34 AM

*note: the following is not investment advice and I am not a professional investment adviser.

YES! It is an extremely timely, wise and most prudent long term speculative investment for
anyone that can afford to place that much money into a single bitcoin, or even into half or a
quarter of a bitcoin.

I wont bother going into details: Do your own due diligence. I wont bother trying to convince
doubters either.

But imagine this much:

Monetary Reforms and the Digital Monetary Decentralization Revolution is here, like it or not.
And we wont surrender no matter what. We're not going back to being financial debt surfs
and slaves again. Yes, we may have to endure also utilizing "legal fiat" for a very long time to
come. But the new "Digital Gold 2.0" is in fact Bitcoin. Even many Goldbugs, Libertarians,
Conservatives, and Progressives all agree on this much. Much less us lifetime Independents.

Does anyone here wish they could go back in time and invest in Microsoft or AOL, or a long list
of other hugely successful investments long before they matured. Well here is your once in a
millennium chance at something much, much bigger. Yes, there are risks, no it's not assured.
But yes, this is the Real Deal. And if somehow Bitcoin and it's clones are fatally flawed then it
will be their successors that ultimately succeed. But we're not going back to being fully enslaved
monetarily speaking ever again. In other words: The Genie is out of the Bottle, and she isn't
going back in ever! (the truths about our monetary enslavement is now increasingly better
known and understood. Finally extremely prudent and viable solutions have been found and

Monetary Decentralization with Bitcoin leading the charge is vastly bigger than the entire
Internet Revolution (my own logical, rational belief) and will do more for all of Mankind (because
of the internet) than anything before it over the next century(s) directly ahead.

Bitcoin is Freedom.

We're breaking the financial chains that bind us all into Private Banking Cartels debt-based fiat
currency bondage (slavery) all the way from our baby cradles to our graves and beyond.

Governments have already figured out they cannot hope to stop this monetary revolution, and
are getting ahead of it instead, as much as they can. Most of them also realize this is a great
thing and not to be feared by them. Governments can surely still issue their own legal tender
currency, or stay enslaved to their Bankster Masters as they so desire in those horrendously

'The power of government is the illusion that they have the authority, and if we ignore it, they

We The People are breaking free of that debt-based-monetary-bondage as much as possible.
And we're not asking for nor seeking permission from anyone, and wont be surrendering our
efforts ever.

A few tips
------------

No Matter What: Don't panic sell. Don't be too greedy. Don't be fearful. Don't be too brave.

Your in this for the long haul, you are aware that there are extreme price swings on the way to
long term Bitcoin Price Maturity that is at a minimum at least several years away still, and possibly

So stay "All In" until the "finish line" many years or even a decade or two away. Don't sell or spend
your bitcoin investment savings, just like one wont dare sell their gold bullion coins unless they have

This speculative investment is for your future, not the present. This is for building long term financial
security.

Just note the following:

No matter what obstacles are tossed in the way of Bitcoin itself just laughs, shrugs, and keeps plowing
right through all of them. Nothing and No One can ever stop Bitcoin. It's an unstoppable (decentralized)

Never surrender. This is for our monetary freedom. Our futures. Our children's futures. And for future

Don't insecurely store your bitcoin. And be redundant, and be extra smart in all your efforts; i.e. cover
all your bases.

A single bitcoin may be worth hundreds of thousands or even millions down the road, maybe as soon as
several years to a decade or two down the road, it all depends on how much of the global monetary
marketplace that Bitcoin ultimately dominates that will determine it ultimate price maturity level.

Think in terms of "bits", not in whole "bitcoin" terms. There is 1 million "bits" per bitcoin. In the future
items will be priced in "bits" of a bitcoin, not in whole bitcoins. In fact already that's beginning to occur

0.000001 is one "bit".

We're all extremely fortunate and hugely lucky to be given the chance to make history and in doing so
have vast monetary returns. A single bitcoin could ultimately make one's retirement and financial future
way better. Toss in that a few bitcoins, or better yet a half dozen or more bitcoins may end up making

At $600 today a bitcoin is on sale for what I consider to be half price. It's a bargain at today's rate. Fair
market value for a single bitcoin in August 2014 is about $1000 imo, not $600. So at least at this
purchase price point one is not buying in at the top of any price rally which is the 1st thing most
investors do wrong (buying at the top of a rally only to have to sweat the correction and long run to

Just don't panic sell, and don't sell no matter what. Think of this as a locked in ten year retirement plan
that cannot be touched and one is apt to be hugely rewarded. Even a quarter of a bitcoin could end up
being worth a whole lot of money in a decade from today. Of course I would suggest putting the
equivalent of at least $1000 to $1500 in bitcoins today at their current pricing level as one's speculative
investment just to have a decent shot of extremely large capital gains far off in the future.

About me: I am invested in bitcoins, and not hardly at all in any fiat currencies anymore nor their bond
equivalents except for what's termed "demand monies" that are spent within the next 30 to 90 day's
time. Only hard assets such as bitcoin's are my stash from now on. Fiat keeps being devalued and
inflated away in this insanity termed QE to ~, et al, where as Bitcoin and other hard assets keep
becoming more valuable in fiat currency terms as time marches on. It only makes sense not to stay
invested in any depreciating assets such as any debt-based fiat currency scams & schemes that should

After all; counterfeiting is treasonous and highly illegal. And the USA's Constitution itself state that
serious counterfeiting crimes carries a penalty up to and including  the death penalty. Yet our bankster
masters get away with that, and their systemic frauds and other  serious felonies on a daily basis. We're
going to end all of that and more with Bitcoin. Just like governments may need their own legal tender so
too do All Peoples need their own secure, safe, digital, store's of value that can be quickly utilized.

Bitcoin is pure genius.

*Again, Note: This is not investment advice and I am not a professional investment adviser.

Best Regards,

+1 ... Yes!!! Thanks Slingshot... Definitely lots of good points to provide explanations about why bitcoin is currently a good investment and a good price and has a good chance at continued exponential growth in the future.

I do think that the point, too, is to invest what you can into BTC, and even 1 BTC could be a good investment... yet personally, I think that one should be attempting to acquire more than 1 BTC... but the reality of the world remains that saving becomes very difficult when you are forced to use a large percentage of any cashflow that you have in order to meet the expenses of daily living.   

NONETHELESS, everyone should attempt to create and/or maintain a regular savings/investment plan, and BTC seems to be a very good value and a very good place to put your savings (even if it is only $10 a week or some lower quantity).  In any event, as suggested by Slingshot, it may be better to get started with your investment in BTC by front loading your investment to some considerable extent, and then thereafter to continue with a $10 per week or other "reasonable for you" continued weekly investment plan.

Hiraga

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 10:14:36 AM

Every day more businesses are accepting bitcoins. It's an expanding universe, ofcourse with pullbacks when it goes too fast. Enter the market well after a pullback and you be sitting pretty even with 1 or 2 btc's.
furlong

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:27:28 PM

Yeah! anyone not owning a btc in 2014 is missing out
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:52:01 PM

Every day more businesses are accepting bitcoins. It's an expanding universe, ofcourse with pullbacks when it goes too fast. Enter the market well after a pullback and you be sitting pretty even with 1 or 2 btc's.

Don't miss the bus while waiting for a pull back!
If btc does go to $1000, it doesn't matter whether you entered at $500 or $600....
ShakyhandsBTCer

Activity: 448

It's Money 2.0| It’s gold for nerds | It's Bitcoin

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 03:12:36 PM

Whatever you invest in Bitcoin is at risk so you should only invest in what you can afford to risk or are willing to risk there is no difference in buying 6 bitcoins and losing it all than buying 1 bitcoin and losing it all.

The difference would be 5 BTC and the amount of fiat money lost.

But true, if you invest X% of your wealth, it doesn't really matter how much BTC that are.
ShakyhandsBTCer

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 03:13:49 PM

Exactly, people forget that if you invested 500$ 3 years ago you would have a nice amount of money now.

Same is happening now, if you invest 500$ now and the adoption keeps the same pace, you will get a nice chunk of money out of it!
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 03:51:15 PM

Exactly, people forget that if you invested 500$ 3 years ago you would have a nice amount of money now.

Same is happening now, if you invest 500$ now and the adoption keeps the same pace, you will get a nice chunk of money out of it!

People who mined using their PCs a few years ago are sitting on a pile of cash.
That is unlikely to happen now.  Grin
ShakyhandsBTCer

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 04:01:28 PM

People who mined using their PCs a few years ago are sitting on a pile of cash.
That is unlikely to happen now.  Grin

That is true, because the environment of mining changed. The investment part, didn't.
cuddaloreappu (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 04:33:31 PM

quarter of a bitcoin.

doubters either.

But imagine this much:

Bitcoin is Freedom.

efforts ever.

A few tips
------------

security.

Just note the following:

all your bases.

0.000001 is one "bit".

Bitcoin is pure genius.

Best Regards,

nice and good
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: