Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:45:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gawminers.com really or scam ?  (Read 5660 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8990

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 05:18:57 PM

I never lied to anybody

This here is pretty much one big lie:

Hey, I'm just saying moon isn't a sock puppet, he spends time doing other things than complaining about GAW.
I understand, I didn't say he is. Sorry if I confused you.

I called him a troll because he posts negative stuff about GAW for a few weeks, yet he's not dealing with GAW in any way.
He bought something from them, wasn't satisfied with the service and was offered a refund, like any other unhappy customer, but he didn't want it. What he wanted was to spend an hour or more each day discrediting GAW in their thread (although as I said he got his order and refused to send it back).

So either he was approached by the competition and asked to continue his negative campaign or is just frustrated. (probably both) Why?

He came to the GAW announcement thread and started posting his personal stuff there, which got deleted, but since he was in a pay per post campaign he was losing money every time it happened, so he started his own thread to keep his posts rolling.

And this is the quintessence of moon.

I asked you a couple of times to specifically address the bolded parts, since those were stated as facts known to you, but are not true, therefore lies. The rest of it is bollocks too although could be considered an opinion.
EvilPanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:42:20 PM

I asked you multiple times in your thread weeks ago, when you started whining, why you don't want to return the hardware and get a refund, but was ignored.

And of course I bet I won't get that list of demands from you, simply because you're enjoying this whole thing. You're an attention seeker and like going back and forth with me and attacking a legitimate business.
And you just proved this by picking just 1 small sentence out of my post and ignoring the rest.

Why don't you just tell us all what exactly do you want? Because otherwise we won't get anywhere.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 06:21:49 PM

I asked you multiple times in your thread weeks ago, when you started whining, why you don't want to return the hardware and get a refund, but was ignored.

And of course I bet I won't get that list of demands from you, simply because you're enjoying this whole thing. You're an attention seeker and like going back and forth with me and attacking a legitimate business.
And you just proved this by picking just 1 small sentence out of my post and ignoring the rest.

Why don't you just tell us all what exactly do you want? Because otherwise we won't get anywhere.

I don't remember you asking me that, but if you did I apologize if I didn't respond. Please give me the link and I'll post a reply right away.

I didn't pick "1 small sentence", I quoted the whole post. Twice. Bolded false statements presented as facts, but you can address it as a whole, no problem. Is it true or false, can't be that hard?

I don't have any demands, not particular enjoyment in this except occasionally something like you here trying to wiggle out of your lies, that makes me smile Smiley

Why don't you just tell us all what exactly do you want from me. Stop posting what I think? Not a chance. Stop buying from GAW? Depends on how this latest one goes. What else?
EvilPanda

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 07:49:39 PM

Why don't you just tell us all what exactly do you want from me. Stop posting what I think? Not a chance. Stop buying from GAW? Depends on how this latest one goes. What else?

This part should be a sticky everywhere you go posting about GAW, because it sums up this whole conversation we had.

You lie GAW doesn't respect RMA, yet you say your miners are working and are buying more "because they are cheap".

I say, get the list of things you didn't get and I'll send it to GAW for you, you ignore it.

I ask you what you want from the company you're attacking, you answer by asking me what I want from you...

What is more, you lack basic understanding of the law, you have the right to express your opinion, but what you're doing here is a different thing. You're working hard every day to advertise against a legitimate business. You're actively approaching random people and influencing their choices, and you're doing this every single day since last month. That's why I'll say this again you're either mentally unstable or paid to do it.

My opinion is you never wanted to settle with GAW, and never cared about any refund, you're having fun trolling GAW threads.

My last word to you:
1. If your order was incomplete let me know what it is that you were lacking and GAW will send it to you, I'll personally support your claim.
2. If 1 is not an issue and you're just mad because they deleted your posts in a moderated thread, they had a right to do so, by posting in a self moderated thread you agree to this, just ask a mod.
3. I'm almost certain you won't settle for any kind of compensation and will continue this black PR, you were probably already compensated by their competition. We'll see in a few days.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 09:14:39 PM

Good talking to you Panda. I see you're at it again with your made up shit instead of responding on the subject. Keep going and have a nice weekend.

This part should be a sticky everywhere you go posting about GAW, because it sums up this whole conversation we had.

You lie GAW doesn't respect RMA, yet you say your miners are working and are buying more "because they are cheap".

GAW didn't honor my RMA. It's a fact. I'm sorry you didn't like it but it's a fact. I eventually sold the defective item via craigslist to someone who knew how to fix it. And - you'll like this - I included a USB cable with it for free Grin

I say, get the list of things you didn't get and I'll send it to GAW for you, you ignore it.

Where did you offer to do that? I might have missed it. But see below.

I ask you what you want from the company you're attacking, you answer by asking me what I want from you...

That's because I'm clearly capable of asking "the company" myself, and did so many times via support. You keep interrogating me so it's a natural question - what do you want from me?

What is more, you lack basic understanding of the law, you have the right to express your opinion, but what you're doing here is a different thing. You're working hard every day to advertise against a legitimate business. You're actively approaching random people and influencing their choices, and you're doing this every single day since last month. That's why I'll say this again you're either mentally unstable or paid to do it.

"you lack basic understanding of the law" - not true.
"You're working hard every day to advertise against a legitimate business" - not true.
"You're actively approaching random people and influencing their choices" - not true but perhaps by "random people" you meant forum users and by "approaching" you meant me posting here.
"you're doing this every single day since last month" - not true.
"you're either mentally unstable or paid to do it" - not true but perhaps could be classified as an opinion.

My opinion is you never wanted to settle with GAW, and never cared about any refund, you're having fun trolling GAW threads.

My last word to you:
1. If your order was incomplete let me know what it is that you were lacking and GAW will send it to you, I'll personally support your claim.
2. If 1 is not an issue and you're just mad because they deleted your posts in a moderated thread, they had a right to do so, by posting in a self moderated thread you agree to this, just ask a mod.
3. I'm almost certain you won't settle for any kind of compensation and will continue this black PR, you were probably already compensated by their competition. We'll see in a few days.

That's a long last word. Love those.

1) I already stated that I do not have any demands to you or GAW, so you can lay that to rest.
2) When the CEO asked me to stop posting in the self-moderated thread I stopped, so I respect forum rules. That doesn't mean I must like the practice of deleting posts or any of the other questionable marketing practices employed by GAW.
3) Settle? You sound dangerously close to offering me a payoff for shutting up. I hope that's just a misunderstanding. How many figures are we talking about? Just kidding, don't get all excited now.
Benjig

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 09:21:15 PM

I dont think they are scammers as i have seen they are completely a full company, indeed they are one of the few mining companies on which i would trust.
tuanvie

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 09:09:36 AM

I dont think they are scammers as i have seen they are completely a full company, indeed they are one of the few mining companies on which i would trust.

yes they are real,
I've ordered them and the goods arrived my country now live attendant deliver to my address,
and I will try their products run well

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:19:52 PM

yes they are real,
I've ordered them and the goods arrived my country now live attendant deliver to my address,

Nice to see more people getting their orders forfilled. The only problem I do not like is the so called pre orders. Once they have finished if they will go to buy now then ill put my orders in but until pre orders change I wont order as so tired of pre orders and waiting weeks on end before even getting equipment.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
tuanvie

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 11:23:03 PM

yes they are real,

Nice to see more people getting their orders forfilled. The only problem I do not like is the so called pre orders. Once they have finished if they will go to buy now then ill put my orders in but until pre orders change I wont order as so tired of pre orders and waiting weeks on end before even getting equipment.

yes the wait is really boring,
but the next week we can get a cheaper price but as long wait.

if you've done many orders there?
how do you think the quality of their goods?

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:20:27 AM

yes they are real,

yes the wait is really boring,
but the next week we can get a cheaper price but as long wait.

if you've done many orders there?
how do you think the quality of their goods?

Am yet to order with them so I  have no idea on their quality of good but seeing reviews seems their ok compared to a lot of other such as KNC and rigs blowing up or not working or units coming arrived as broken or being tampered with. I will continue to wait and see before I decided on doing anything as am sure their will be more company s to choose from soon and waiting on 3 or more to see if they are a success or are a scam

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
arthur jones

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 01:29:38 AM

And since I'm doing this and have their signature I feel personally responsible to counter any lies said about them here by trolls like this moon guy.

Speaking of lies, how is week 4 shipping and hosting going? DHL still mining with GAW hardware in Hong Kong, or whatever the latest status was?

I'm sorry to say this but you haven't been doing too well with this countering thing. It consists mostly of yelling "trolls! lies! shells! (whatever that is)". The CEO at least had sparks of creativity when it came to excuses, you're not up to speed panda gal.

I don't think moon is a troll, he posts in many other threads and provides some useful info in them. Now the other guy, he is pure troll with his sock puppet account.
There's a whole army of trolls who posted crap about GAW, all new accounts with either no post history or a history of 1 word spam, followed by posts in the GAW thread. I'm 100% sure about these:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=341923
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=337896
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=124250

Three new accounts, never dealt with the company they were working so hard to discredit. I've seen similar activity in other equipment seller's threads. New people claiming they had bad experience with the company, unable to give details about their order. But yeah, as moon said it's a conspiracy theory.

Hi friend! I find thread here and you post my profile in little list above.

Not okay.

My experience not good with other companies so I look for new option. GAW buy ads so I keep seeing them, they ship international so is option. But they not good, cover up so much and hide problems. Search and you find plenty about GAW that have nothing to do with wacky panda conspiracy idea.

In fact, I so pissed I make english blog to write about it so customer can see:

https://cryptocointruth.wordpress.com/

One day I write more with Zeus, but my thunder run okay now so things better with them. Most what I post just customer complain from hashtrader forum. But GAW moderate away on there now too so no way to know what post still exist.

Grow on man panda, GAW not good people, separate yourself there.

Oh more! GAW ban me from hash forum because I make conversation there too. Forum for ideas but only if they stroke GAW.
waterpile

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:11:04 AM

didnt have any problems or issues with them Cool
tuanvie

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 10:10:14 AM

And since I'm doing this and have their signature I feel personally responsible to counter any lies said about them here by trolls like this moon guy.

Speaking of lies, how is week 4 shipping and hosting going? DHL still mining with GAW hardware in Hong Kong, or whatever the latest status was?

I'm sorry to say this but you haven't been doing too well with this countering thing. It consists mostly of yelling "trolls! lies! shells! (whatever that is)". The CEO at least had sparks of creativity when it came to excuses, you're not up to speed panda gal.

I don't think moon is a troll, he posts in many other threads and provides some useful info in them. Now the other guy, he is pure troll with his sock puppet account.
There's a whole army of trolls who posted crap about GAW, all new accounts with either no post history or a history of 1 word spam, followed by posts in the GAW thread. I'm 100% sure about these:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=341923
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=337896
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=124250

Three new accounts, never dealt with the company they were working so hard to discredit. I've seen similar activity in other equipment seller's threads. New people claiming they had bad experience with the company, unable to give details about their order. But yeah, as moon said it's a conspiracy theory.

Hi friend! I find thread here and you post my profile in little list above.

Not okay.

My experience not good with other companies so I look for new option. GAW buy ads so I keep seeing them, they ship international so is option. But they not good, cover up so much and hide problems. Search and you find plenty about GAW that have nothing to do with wacky panda conspiracy idea.

In fact, I so pissed I make english blog to write about it so customer can see:

https://cryptocointruth.wordpress.com/

One day I write more with Zeus, but my thunder run okay now so things better with them. Most what I post just customer complain from hashtrader forum. But GAW moderate away on there now too so no way to know what post still exist.

Grow on man panda, GAW not good people, separate yourself there.

Oh more! GAW ban me from hash forum because I make conversation there too. Forum for ideas but only if they stroke GAW.

it is not clear what you convey, your new ID here jdi difficult to trust you,
if you only paid people to drop them or you really,

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
EvilPanda

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:32:17 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2014, 12:52:37 PM by EvilPanda

Guys, this account is a competition's sock puppet, that never bought anything from GAW and registered on bitcointalk only to post negative comments.
I contacted admins and he got warned, but apparently it wasn't enough to discourage him, why would it be? He can always make more accounts, right?

arthur jones

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 01:12:01 PM

Guys, this account is a competition's sock puppet, that never bought anything from GAW and registered on bitcointalk only to post negative comments.
I contacted admins and he got warned, but apparently it wasn't enough to discourage him, why would it be? He can always make more accounts, right?

You call my account out by post my profile link. I enjoy post on my site now, is much nicer for writing.

Time for late lunch/early dinner, not sure which yet. >.<

I also post on Zeus but not here.
EvilPanda

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 01:25:41 PM

You were warned to stop trolling, so you made your own shitty blog, waited 2 or 3 days but nobody even bothered to read it so you came to advertise a bit and get more attention.

damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:29:50 PM

That's the problem with these forums.  The securites section along with the alt-coin forum are full of these shitheads.  Spamming uncredible shit daily

alienesb

Activity: 868

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 03:05:40 PM

That's the problem with these forums.  The securites section along with the alt-coin forum are full of these shitheads.  Spamming uncredible shit daily

It's true, I'm pretty jaded at this point and incredibly cynical when I come here to read and post now.
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 03:38:45 PM

IVE ORDERED TONS FROM THEM THEY LEGIT

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
tuanvie

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:55:49 PM

like my comment above, he may be a competitor of the gaw, so he continued to discredit gaw,
I own the book already experienced no constraints on gaw, their service is good,
Riview for stuff I will explain again when it comes to this week

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: