Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:00:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BEWARE OF BULA NULA  (Read 2893 times)
A1BITCOINPOOL (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2012, 07:33:18 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2012, 11:18:25 PM by A1BITCOINPOOL

I'm suspecting BULA NULA might have had something to do with hacking my server.  He is harrassing me for .96 btc and he keeps saying how vulnerable I let my server be.  But with no real proof there is nothing I can do.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bulanula

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2012, 07:44:53 PM

OK. This really is funny as hell.

POST ALL THE LOGS YOU HAVE AND PROVE I DID ANYTHING BEFORE MAKING ACCUSATIONS LIKE THAT. I HAVE FACTS AND EVIDENCE YOU SCAMMED ME OF 0.93 BTC !

I am innocent and did not touch your shitty server, you lying scammer.

You did not pay the shares of so many people that mined for you and they can confirm that.

Typical hit and run "I got hacked so I won't pay up" scam going on here folks just like btcserv.net or mybitcoin etc. 

Meanwhile here is the real story of how he scammed ME of approximately 0.93 BTC :

I mined for him a total of 205501 shares ( this was 2 days before he supposedly got hacked - BTW a story which is probably a BS excuse )

He last paid me at 184168 shares.

He owes me 21333 shares at rate ( 60 / 1,379,647 = 0.000043489385328276 ) so total of 0.92775905 BTC.

First he tried to say that his database got hacked as well and he could not see how many shares I have submitted ( LIAR ) so as to avoid paying me that 0.93 BTC.

Proof I submitted 205501 shares right here : http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Lr_rRazJ9zoJ:www.a1bitcoinpool.com/stats.php

Now he still does NOT WANT TO PAY UP OR MINE THOSE 21333 shares. He says he does not have funds. Another lie probably. He had 4 ghash/s or more mining personally and address here with 100+ BTC at one time ( A1BitcoinPool.com - Donations: 1DodyyJvT5z6ztwFS16w5j3ZBKfTFgxBNE ).

BEWARE OF SCAMMER.

I also have the following information about him and I will be calling him tomorrow at 11 AM GMT to demand my 0.93 BTC ( I have principles, unlike him ) :

"a1bitcoin pool owes me 0.92775905 !!

Sam Theofanopoulos aka A1Bitcoinpool aka Mu50stang

(708)822-4450 mobile phone

(708)658-1540 fax

ch69evy@hotmail.com

Oak Forest, IL

United States

http://samtheofanopoulos.point2homes.biz/

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Lr_rRazJ9zoJ:www.a1bitcoinpool.com/stats.php

his address 1DodyyJvT5z6ztwFS16w5j3ZBKfTFgxBNE"
deepceleron
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1025

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2012, 07:47:05 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2012, 07:59:24 PM by deepceleron

I clearly identified bulanula in this thread as being the one trying to scam an honest person out of 15BTC:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=58728.msg692582#msg692582

Notice that once a communication channel is opened, the onslaught of lies begins (written in exactly the bad English as above):

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=58728.msg692404#msg692404

Quoting the above for posterity:
OK. This really is funny as hell.

POST ALL THE LOGS YOU HAVE AND PROVE I DID ANYTHING BEFORE MAKING ACCUSATIONS LIKE THAT. I HAVE FACTS AND EVIDENCE YOU SCAMMED ME OF 0.93 BTC !

I am innocent and did not touch your shitty server, you lying scammer.

You did not pay the shares of so many people that mined for you and they can confirm that.

Typical hit and run "I got hacked so I won't pay up" scam going on here folks just like btcserv.net or mybitcoin etc.  

Meanwhile here is the real story of how he scammed ME of approximately 0.93 BTC :

I mined for him a total of 205501 shares ( this was 2 days before he supposedly got hacked - BTW a story which is probably a BS excuse )

He last paid me at 184168 shares.

He owes me 21333 shares at rate ( 60 / 1,379,647 = 0.000043489385328276 ) so total of 0.92775905 BTC.

First he tried to say that his database got hacked as well and he could not see how many shares I have submitted ( LIAR ) so as to avoid paying me that 0.93 BTC.

Proof I submitted 205501 shares right here : http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Lr_rRazJ9zoJ:www.a1bitcoinpool.com/stats.php

Now he still does NOT WANT TO PAY UP OR MINE THOSE 21333 shares. He says he does not have funds. Another lie probably. He had 4 ghash/s or more mining personally and address here with 100+ BTC at one time ( A1BitcoinPool.com - Donations: 1DodyyJvT5z6ztwFS16w5j3ZBKfTFgxBNE ).

BEWARE OF SCAMMER.

I also have the following information about him and I will be calling him tomorrow at 11 AM GMT to demand my 0.93 BTC ( I have principles, unlike him ) :

"a1bitcoin pool owes me 0.92775905 !!

his address 1DodyyJvT5z6ztwFS16w5j3ZBKfTFgxBNE"

At least he still has the Freddie icon I paid for!
bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I heart thebaron

View Profile
February 16, 2012, 07:51:59 PM

( I have principles, unlike him ) :

<INSERT ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION HERE, ALL DUE TO $4.00 USD>

Clearly you have principals  Roll Eyes

bulanula

View Profile
February 16, 2012, 07:54:00 PM

He SCAMMED me of $4. I will not stop until I get my $4 because I hate getting scammed and the principle of getting scammed.

That deepceleron is probably a sockpuppet account. I have no association with whatever he is claiming and never scammed or hacked or attempted to get money that did not rightfully and wholly belong to me from anyone, ever.
bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I heart thebaron

View Profile
February 16, 2012, 07:56:52 PM

He SCAMMED me of $4. I will not stop until I get my $4 because I hate getting scammed. 
Not to stir the pot further...BUT....can you put a price tag on your OWN personal info security ? I bet it would be MORE than $4, right ?

That just wasn't cool considering the money involved. Not yet anyway.

cablepair

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Buy this account on March-2019. New Owner here!!

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2012, 08:00:05 PM

oh it gets better, he is harassing and threatening me, and all I did was Host the damn Mining pool. I have absolutely nothing to do with this pool other than I hosted it and helped the OP set it up, and he (balunana) is badgering me with nonsense trying to get me to pay him or convince the OP to pay him..

I doubt he is a hacker but one thing for sure is he is definitely a bully.

I am reporting you to staff now for your harassing PMs - please leave me alone.
bulanula

View Profile
February 16, 2012, 08:04:47 PM

oh it gets better, he is harassing and threatening me, and all I did was Host the damn Mining pool. I have absolutely nothing to do with this pool other than I hosted it and helped the OP set it up, and he (balunana) is badgering me with nonsense trying to get me to pay him or convince the OP to pay him..

I doubt he is a hacker but one thing for sure is he is definitely a bully.

I am reporting you to staff now for your harassing PMs - please leave me alone.

Yeah. This is another sockpuppet as well probably.

Whois of "a1bitcoinpool.com" = whois of "btcnetwork" = Thomas van Riper ( cablepair )

I wrongly assumed he is the scammer but it did seem very strange because cablepair knows the scammer very well indeed.

I do not harass, I was just asking you for information about the scammer.

I got scammed and I will not stop until I get my $4.
deepceleron
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2012, 08:05:09 PM

I think it very unlikely that bulanula hacked any server, so those claims are dubious. bulanula is just abrasive about getting what he wants; I think it best to do as proper accounting of mining as can be done as a pool op and try to make things right when a "hack" happens.

See graet of ozco as an example of an upstanding pool op, although a hacker got 450 BTC of the pool's wallet, nobody lost mining income, and in fact miners were willing to donate their mining time to help the pool recover.
bulanula

View Profile
February 16, 2012, 08:10:41 PM

I think it very unlikely that bulanula hacked any server, so those claims are dubious. bulanula is just abrasive about getting what he wants; I think it best to do as proper accounting of mining as can be done as a pool op and try to make things right when a "hack" happens.

See graet of ozco as an example of an upstanding pool op, although a hacker got 450 BTC of the pool's wallet, nobody lost mining income, and in fact miners were willing to donate their mining time to help the pool recover.

Maybe you are not a sock puppet after all ... Cheesy

I did want to mention Graet and how he handled his pool getting hacked.

A1BITCOINPOOL is a scammer that refuses to pay.

Somebody needs to learn these scammers that they will be pressured day and night until they stop scamming or own up, even for $4.

Way too much scamming going on and nobody doing anything about it.

Someone needs to set an example of A1BITCOINPOOL and others using the lame excuse "pool hacked, I don't pay you now" or this will occur more frequently in the future.

Post logs, database ( maybe someone can fix it, HOW did hacker "mess up database" or is that your lame excuse to deny share payments due to flaky share accounting ) and other stuff if you really did get hacked.

cablepair

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2012, 08:13:24 PM

WTF are you talking about sock puppet?

yo man this shit has nothing to do with me, you need to leave me out of this - if you have a beef with A1Bitcoinpool you deal with that, you dont come threatening and harassing someone because of a whois record - you are a lunatic.

Look at my signature dumb ass I run a hosting company, I hosted his pool, I registered the domain in my name because he asked me to reg it and I did not care whos name it was in at the time (big mistake) its obvious that A1Bitcoinpool is not me and I am not him

Just ask the Mods to run my IP against the IP from his account we are from two different states, his IP has never logged into my account and My IP has never logged into his account, your claim that I should be involved because we are "close" is bullshit he is my customer , I can not be held responsible because a customer of mine owes an immature little boy his milk money.

I dont care what you do but please (again) LEAVE ME OUT OF THIS.
bulanula

View Profile
February 16, 2012, 08:16:19 PM

yo man this shit has nothing to do with me, you need to leave me out of this - if you have a beef with A1Bitcoinpool you deal with that, you dont come threatening and harassing someone because of a whois record - you are a lunatic.

Look at my signature dumb ass I run a hosting company, I hosted his pool, I registered the domain in my name because he asked me to reg it and I did not care whos name it was in at the time (big mistake) its obvious that A1Bitcoinpool is not me and I am not him

Just ask the Mods to run my IP against the IP from his account we are from two different states, his IP has never logged into my account and My IP has never logged into his account, your claim that I should be involved because we are "close" is bullshit he is my customer , I can not be held responsible because a customer of mine owes an immature little boy his milk money.

Yeah. I got that already. My mistake.

I thought maybe you knew the scammer personally but that turned out to be false.

I apologize due to this misunderstanding of confusing you and the scammer.

BTW why is this in "Mining" forum when it should be in "Scammers" forum ?
deepceleron
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2012, 08:16:30 PM

That does not mean what you think it means. This is a sock puppet.
cablepair

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2012, 08:18:35 PM

Yeah. I got that already. My mistake.

I thought maybe you knew the scammer personally but that turned out to be false.

I apologize due to this misunderstanding of confusing you and the scammer.

BTW why is this in "Mining" forum when it should be in "Scammers" forum ?

thank you
bulanula

View Profile
February 16, 2012, 08:34:48 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2012, 09:00:31 PM by bulanula

That does not mean what you think it means. This is a sock puppet.

I have no idea what you are talking about because I did not participate in that thread and all those accusations are baseless. What is your point ? I clearly got scammed here and you are trying to say what ?

------------------------------------------------------------

Still no $4 and still no scammer tag.

Tomorrow 11 AM GMT I am calling him.

I will NOT give up until I get my rightfully earned 0.93 approximately BTC at address 1QEhKt1ZH7eZEe3Dr6jAKnNEAuKKbqSwZt

He also has the audacity to accuse me of hacking his server when I barely am able to run my headless Linux rigs for a few hours ... without posting one little bit of evidence he actually got hacked and his database actually got messed up so that he could not see how many shares he owed me !

Damn scammer !

------------------------------------------------------------

It really is simple for the scammer; he has 2 options to take :

-he gives me 0.93 ( approximately ) BTC at 1QEhKt1ZH7eZEe3Dr6jAKnNEAuKKbqSwZt and I leave him alone, delete all personal info and he avoids scammer tag and keeps his dignity

OR

-he keeps the damn $4 he scammed out of me, I hassle him to no end, post as much personal info ( he is a scammer after all ! ) as I can about him publicly, he gets the scammer tag and loses his dignity for $4 like a fool

Also, surely, there must be others that got unpaid shares from the 120% PPS offer and not just me. The difference between me and them is that I CAN be bothered about losing / getting scammed for $4 while they don't care. This behaviour is what draws scammers to BTC like a magnet. They can get away with it most of the time. I am here to prove they cannot and mark my words Mr. Sam scammer : I will NOT stop until you give me my $4 back !
ssateneth
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 16, 2012, 09:15:54 PM

Jesus christ, just pay the man what you owe. its FOUR DOLLARS.

bulanula

View Profile
February 16, 2012, 09:20:12 PM

Jesus christ, just pay the man what you owe. its FOUR DOLLARS.

Yeah. It is not really about the damn $4 at this point. See post #15 here ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=64188 ).

I am trying to make a point to these scammers.

If we let them get away with it without too much hassle and we say "Oh, it is just $4, who cares" then this will spread and happen more often.

If we do whatever we can to get the money back to its rightful owners and bother the scammers as much as we can then maybe they will stop doing this and using the classical "ooops, we got scammed, all BTC gone, sorry cannot pay you anything, we are ruined" line. 
check_status

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Web Dev, Db Admin, Computer Technician

View Profile
February 16, 2012, 09:28:54 PM

Johnny: I want my two dollars!
Lane Myer: Sorry Johnny, I don't have a dime.
Johnny: Didn't ask for a dime. Two dollars.
Lane Myer: My little brother got his arm stuck in the microwave. So my mom had to take him to the hospital. My grandma dropped acid this morning, and she freaked out. She hijacked a busload of penguins. So it's sort of a family crisis. Bye!
[slams the door shut]

For Bitcoin to be a true global currency the value of BTC needs always to rise.
If BTC became the global currency & money supply = 100 Trillion then ⊅1.00 BTC = $4,761,904.76.
P2Pool Server List | How To's and Guides Mega List |  1EndfedSryGUZK9sPrdvxHntYzv2EBexGA
bulanula

View Profile
February 16, 2012, 10:00:51 PM

There is a simple way everyone can avoid this in the future!  Grin

Yeah. P2Pool FTW. No need to trust pool operators that suddenly go "OMG, I got hacked, wallet emptied, can't pay you now" like this scammer here.

Nice locking threads / erasing evidence action Mr. Scammer ! These are the actions that suggest YOU have something to HIDE ( perverting the course of justice is the legal term )

You can go and get the bitcoins from whoever blewup my pool and took it.

If somebody did hack your pool then why not post as much information / logs / IP address / relevant information so as to allow us to see that you really did get hacked ( and not just lying to avoid paying out shares ) AND allow us to see who the hacker was etc. Huh
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 16, 2012, 10:39:29 PM

the fuck i'm reading here?

go play in meta, kids.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: