Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:30:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Resolved] A1BitcoinPool Complaint  (Read 13158 times)
dirtycat

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2012, 08:45:15 AM

my username was chupa.. i have NOT been paid for my shares 60,000+

correction: NEVER been paid ANYTHING! NOTHING!!   Smiley

poop!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AniceInovation
Donator

Activity: 446
Merit: 262

Interesting.

View Profile
February 19, 2012, 12:18:09 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2012, 10:59:30 AM by AniceInovation

I was paid twice. Been paid a total of 450000+250000 = 700 000 shares.
Last acess to his site i had 947604 valid shares, so he own me 247604 shares.

EDIT: i'm not counting the shares at the proportional pool, only at the PPS pool.
legolouman

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Decent Programmer to boot!

View Profile
February 19, 2012, 09:57:49 PM

I believe we were scammed, he owes me 100+k shares.

If you love me, you'd give me a Satoshi!
BTC - 1MSzGKh5znbrcEF2qTrtrWBm4ydH5eT49f
LTC - LYeJrmYQQvt6gRQxrDz66XTwtkdodx9udz
heinz

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2012, 07:54:07 PM

http://www.a1bitcoinpool.com/jobs/

wtf?
jake262144

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 12:23:28 AM

lmao Cheesy
cablepair

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Buy this account on March-2019. New Owner here!!

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2012, 02:09:46 PM

BTCWebHost.com hosted this pool, and although his server is now formatted and being used for something else, the DNS was still pointing to an IP that I own. I have since pointed the domain back to his web site.

Since he paid me to host his pool and buy the domain for him I ended up technically owning it. I am willing to sell it for 1 BTC + the cost of officially transferring it (if any).

I can be reached at contact@btcwebhost.com

thanks!

Tom
BTCWebHost.com
cablepair

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2012, 02:19:54 PM

listen dont start shit with me because we had an issue in the past - can you for once be a bigger man?

he was my customer, he paid me to host and setup his pool, if you want to pay me to host and setup a pool for you too I will do it.

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 02:38:15 PM

Hey Goat, why haven't you answered my PM about the exploit you have at http://tygrr.com ?
Have you been so busy pestering others instead of minding your own business that you can't even reply to a simple PM?
cablepair

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2012, 02:48:39 PM

listen dont start shit with me because we had an issue in the past - can you for once be a bigger man?

he was my customer, he paid me to host and setup his pool, if you want to pay me to host and setup a pool for you too I will do it.

Since you set up and hosted his pools you will be willing to make public who is owed what?

Also the "we had an issue" lol! I'm very cool with making all that public:)    I've not so for out of decency but since you bring it up I would love to post your messages to me:)  

Edit, just to clear yourself of being a scammer too if nothing else. I know it is hard work to help people you helped scam but come on...

Goat: you think im scared of you telling what happened? are you kidding me? When i was mining on your PPS project you accidentally overpaid me .16 btc, I refused to pay it back, you banned be from your project, I swore at you and disrespected you, you swore at me and disrespected me, hilarity ensued. We became enemies for no good reason at all, both of our egos got bruised by the way we were talking to each other. Its really senseless and stupid on both ends. If you want to post it - go ahead just post the whole thing, just dont edit it, I have it all saved too in my PM box, but all its going to do is make BOTH of us look bad because BOTH of us were acting like children.

cablepair

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2012, 03:06:43 PM

and just for the record, I have fully co-operated and reported to the Staff investigating with EVERYTHING I know.

I told Mu50stang or whatever you want to call him that he should pay his debts - I agree that he should have to pay the miners he promised a PPS rate, I also agree that if he does not do so, he should be labeled a scammer - he made an agreement to pay these miners and it is not their fault what happened to his pool - this is the liability you take when you become a pool op.

if any miners from a1bitcoinpool that are owed monies would like some specific information I encourage you to contact the investigating staff member and ask them directly. I provided everything I have to them and I am sure they will make the information known to involved parties upon request.

kano
Legendary

Activity: 4466
Merit: 1800

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 03:09:16 PM

and just for the record, I have fully co-operated and reported to the Staff investigating with EVERYTHING I know.

I told Mu50stang or whatever you want to call him that he should pay his debts - I agree that he should have to pay the miners he promised a PPS rate, I also agree that if he does not do so, he should be labeled a scammer - he made an agreement to pay these miners and it is not their fault what happened to his pool - this is the liability you take when you become a pool op.

if any miners from a1bitcoinpool that are owed monies would like some specific information I encourage you to contact the investigating staff member and ask them directly. I provided everything I have to them and I am sure they will make the information known to involved parties upon request.

So ... if he did actually have his wallet stolen and he is incompetent as a pool operator ... wouldn't it be the person who actually setup the pool that is to blame for someone being able to hack into it?

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
farfiman
Legendary

Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 03:19:41 PM

How old are you people?

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
cablepair

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2012, 03:24:56 PM

kano: I follow a lot of your posts and I respect you, it really surprises me that you would say that, I was not contracted to do a security analysis of this server or to secure it in any way in fact I was not paid anywhere near enough to even think about doing that, besides it was not requested of me.

You also need to understand your (and by yours I mean the public) understanding of what happened here is distorted. No one here really has it right at all and most of that is A1Bitcoinpools fault.

Again I have reported all the facts to the investigating staff and if you are a victim here please contact them for information as I do not wish to put this all in a public forum until the investigation has been completed

cablepair

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2012, 03:26:13 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2012, 03:42:11 PM by cablepair

goat: what do you think your proving ?

I dont understand?

notice he showed THREE of my replies and only ONE of his

but im the scammer right?

your such a scum bag goat you really are.

Its already been proven that I am not A1BitcoinPool / Mustang

his real identity has already been revealed, the staff can prove that my IP address and his IP address are from two separate states and his IP has never logged into my account and my IP has never been logged into his account.

you are just trying to start trouble with me because you dont like me. You are a pathetic little worm and you always will be, your the one thats a scammer your the one thats now doing damage control - trying to act like your a good guy and admitting to your pool hopping scam now that its been proven.

your a psychopath, I really hope you get help someday.

I came to this thread to try and shed some light here but you using mob mentality to try and push your own agenda to get revenge at me.

go get a life seriously and then go get a psychiatrist, not necessarily in that order.

im ignoring you now, because all you are poison and negativity, if you have a problem with me I invite you to come to my house and deal with me. I am not afraid of you, you talk all this tough guy stuff on a forum its real easy, we all know what you are in real life

cablepair

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2012, 03:49:25 PM

Goat : stop lying man, I cant believe you are so low to do this, try to implicate me in this when you know its not true! Your just trying to get back at me. Shame on you, thats really low even for you.

Can I a member of staff please intervene here? This thread has gotten ridiculously filled with crap that has nothing to do with the real issue here.
kano
Legendary

Activity: 4466
Merit: 1800

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 03:55:02 PM

kano: I follow a lot of your posts and I respect you, it really surprises me that you would say that, I was not contracted to do a security analysis of this server or to secure it in any way in fact I was not paid anywhere near enough to even think about doing that, besides it was not requested of me.

You also need to understand your (and by yours I mean the public) understanding of what happened here is distorted. No one here really has it right at all and most of that is A1Bitcoinpools fault.

Again I have reported all the facts to the investigating staff and if you are a victim here please contact them for information as I do not wish to put this all in a public forum until the investigation has been completed

Nope, no victim.
... and I guess I missed the post about there being an investigation ... that, no doubt will answer the questions when it's complete ...
I was pointing out something that I would suspect the investigation you mentioned has already made some related comment to you of that.

Anyone who has read enough of Mustang (or whatever his spelling is) here on the forum should have grave doubts about his ability to run a pool.
Since you do say you were not requested to "secure it in any way" then I guess that resolves you of having to do that.

The issue is that if someone did actually take his wallet and thus his bitcoins then it was due to a security breach.
So I would certainly suggest next time someone asks you to setup a pool for them, either say no, or ensure they aren't stupid enough to not know how to complete the work of securing the pool - since it may be a lot of other people who may lose out because of the lack of security - not just the idiot running the pool.

What's the saying? "Give a man a loaded gun..."

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
martychubbs (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 03:56:02 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2012, 04:06:53 PM by martychubbs

Cablepair, a BTC was generated on 2/3 at the pool's wallet.  On 2/3 you were working with him to fix the top 30 hash rate issue and the pool mined for days after before the "hacker" stole everything.  However, the 50 BTC mined were not paid proportional to the miners.  Actually, the BTC was used to pay early PPS.  So, YOU HAD TO BE INVOLVED, and the pool YOU set up and hosted was infarct a ponzi scheme by the true definition.

You also vouched for him on TNT and A1.  You even replyed to my complain for switching go PPLNS with TNT.  

As this thread shows, looks like you were involved MORE that just a vendor relationship in what I believe was a criminal matter.  

This thread is on topic, we are complaining about you and your consultant role with this fraudulent business.

Great read: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=54970.msg659768#msg659768

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░██████
░░██████
░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████

██████
██████
██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 04:04:22 PM

Cablepair, a BTC was generated on 2/3 at the pool's wallet.  On 2/3 you were working with him to fix the top 30 hash rate issue and the pool mined for days after before the "hacker" stole everything.  However, the 50 BTC mined were not paid proportional to the miners.  Actually, the BTC was used to pay early PPS.  So, YOU HAD TO BE INVOLVED, and the pool YOU set up and hosted was infarct a ponzi scheme by the true definition.

You also vouched for him on TNT and A1.  You even replyed to my complain for switching go PPLNS with TNT.  

As this thread shows, looks like you were involved MORE that just a vendor relationship in what I believe was a criminal matter.  

This thread is on topic, we are complaining about you and your consultant role with this fraudulent business.
Shaky and unsupported circumstantial evidence. I bet the "hacking" was when A1BITCOINPOOL messed up the database while fucking/fudging the stats to show that no blocks had been generated.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
cablepair

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2012, 04:05:57 PM

You also vouched for him on TNT and A1.  You even replayed to my complain for switching go PPLNS with TNT.  

MartyChubbs, honestly - you have it so backwards man, you really do - you have no idea , lol its almost funny it really is...

you know what the part of this that makes me absolutely sick?

100% of you have 95% of the whole thing wrong including what happened, but its not your fault, and I dont blame you.

Also I dont blame you for attacking me, you guys want justice here, you were wronged and the guy that wronged you is hidding out like a scared litle girl while this whole thing plays out, and because I am man enough to actually get involved and shed some light here I get attacked in his absence.

I have reported to the staff what I know to have happened, I encourage you to contact them with your questions, when the investigation is over I will gladly repost my entire message to staff here on the forum, and it will all be a lot clearer to you.

I also encourage you to try to get an official law enforcement investigation going, I think thats excellent, if some real professionals get involved the truth will not only be exposed but believed!

martychubbs (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 04:13:38 PM

You also vouched for him on TNT and A1.  You even replayed to my complain for switching go PPLNS with TNT.  

MartyChubbs, honestly - you have it so backwards man, you really do - you have no idea , lol its almost funny it really is...

you know what the part of this that makes me absolutely sick?

100% of you have 95% of the whole thing wrong including what happened, but its not your fault, and I dont blame you.

Also I dont blame you for attacking me, you guys want justice here, you were wronged and the guy that wronged you is hidding out like a scared litle girl while this whole thing plays out, and because I am man enough to actually get involved and shed some light here I get attacked in his absence.

I have reported to the staff what I know to have happened, I encourage you to contact them with your questions, when the investigation is over I will gladly repost my entire message to staff here on the forum, and it will all be a lot clearer to you.

I also encourage you to try to get an official law enforcement investigation going, I think thats excellent, if some real professionals get involved the truth will not only be exposed but believed!

If I have it wrong, why don't you explain what happened to the first block found?  Was it your expertise that kept the wallet on the server?  What date did you last work on the server/software?  Were you negligent or did you set up an insecure pool by design?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████