Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:32:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Resolved] A1BitcoinPool Complaint  (Read 13160 times)
cablepair

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Buy this account on March-2019. New Owner here!!

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2012, 04:15:50 PM

I will Marty, you seem like a very reasonable guy, just chill out a little bit and the whole story will be revealed I just need to hear back from the investigating staff that its ok to do this first , as soon as they give me the ok I will spill the beans so to speak, I will tell anything and everything I know, the only reason I have been holding back is because I wanted the staff to investigate everything first so there could be no b.s. allegations, I hate the mob mentality that has cropped up all over the bitcointalk forums and I dont want to be a part of anything like that, I feel the best way to handle a situation like this is go straight to staff, give them all the information and let them do their jobs, its really the best way...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
martychubbs (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 04:22:31 PM

I will Marty, you seem like a very reasonable guy, just chill out a little bit and the whole story will be revealed I just need to hear back from the investigating staff that its ok to do this first , as soon as they give me the ok I will spill the beans so to speak, I will tell anything and everything I know, the only reason I have been holding back is because I wanted the staff to investigate everything first so there could be no b.s. allegations, I hate the mob mentality that has cropped up all over the bitcointalk forums and I dont want to be a part of anything like that, I feel the best way to handle a situation like this is go straight to staff, give them all the information and let them do their jobs, its really the best way...

"you seem like a very reasonable guy" ok, we cool!  haha  

I hope this doesn't happen again, cause I will fall for it! 

Former Bitcoin7, btcserv, TNT, and A1 member Wink

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░██████
░░██████
░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████

██████
██████
██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
cablepair

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2012, 04:28:24 PM

lol, so I can understand your frustration. seriously I dont blame you for wanting to call the police...

I think it would be helpful for the investigation could everyone who is still owed money from a1bitcoinpool post approximately what they think they are owed?

I realize its not going to be an exact but please just give your best honest answer with about how much you think it should be.
rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 04:34:08 PM

lol, so I can understand your frustration. seriously I dont blame you for wanting to call the police...

I think it would be helpful for the investigation could everyone who is still owed money from a1bitcoinpool post approximately what they think they are owed?

I realize its not going to be an exact but please just give your best honest answer with about how much you think it should be.
About 30k shares. Not sure what that works out to, since I don't know the total shares submitted before the server went offline.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
martychubbs (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 04:43:24 PM

About 30k shares. Not sure what that works out to, since I don't know the total shares submitted before the server went offline.

I mined 18,500k shares towards the 50btc recieved on 2/3.  http://blockchain.info/tx-index/15091932/3a58909b9d5630c9a3e5356468262586a1da71e93c4c4b94270419d9f74d2d5b

rjk, nice sig!  You're supposed to ask or beg for BTC, like me Wink  Wanna be my brother?  1 BTC and you'll be in the will..?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░██████
░░██████
░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████

██████
██████
██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
cablepair

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2012, 05:08:42 PM

thanks guys, I am going to try to assist you and the staff to get a resolution to this, I would really like anyone and everyone who is owed anything at all from a1bitcoinpool to speak up please!
P4man

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 05:26:23 PM

129,484 shares according to google cache.

cablepair

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2012, 05:27:35 PM

I think I may have brokered a deal with a1bitcoinpool to pay you guys back
if anyone thinks we are one and the same, before making a false accusation contact a member of staff and they can verify that we are not the same person. I am tired of being falsely accused and associated with this mess so I decided to do something about it, hopefully he will come here and post - I have been negotiating with him via email

bulanula

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 05:32:58 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2012, 05:44:57 PM by bulanula

OK. As said tens of times here is what I am owed :

I mined for him a total of 205501 shares ( this was 2 days before he supposedly got hacked ; I stopped mining 2 days before the hack because my router broke )

He last paid me at 184168 shares.

He owes me 21333 shares at rate ( 60 / 1,379,647 = 0.000043489385328276 ) so total of 0.92775905 BTC.

Proof I submitted 205501 shares right here : http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Lr_rRazJ9zoJ:www.a1bitcoinpool.com/stats.php

Thank you and hopefully this will be resolved.

Address is 1M1Eo8upubkEmCqmhnMvVMfEyQiYbCXxKS
cablepair

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2012, 05:39:27 PM

so far he has agreed to pay you all back if I setup ecoinpool for him on his personal solo mining box

I agreed to do this because I want to see it all resolved and and have a happy ending and not have to hear about it anymore! Tongue

he says he is coming here to post about it...
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 06:01:47 PM

so far he has agreed to pay you all back if I setup ecoinpool for him on his personal solo mining box

I agreed to do this because I want to see it all resolved and and have a happy ending and not have to hear about it anymore! Tongue

he says he is coming here to post about it...

Sweet love of god, another pool from this dirtbag.

Not you cablepair, although if you give a retard who has already shot people not once but twice a loaded gun well that doesn't make you very bright or reputable.  A1 holding repayment as a condition for getting another scammer pool going is just beyond low.
cablepair

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2012, 06:11:52 PM

well your right if thats the case, but he is saying he wants to solo mine

I am just trying to make this situation right, honestly....

He emailed me and offered to pay me to setup a pool for solo mining on his personal linux box, I said I would agree to if he paid back the miners

It would be very pleasing to me if I can be a peace maker here and help this get resolved
heinz

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 06:32:27 PM

thanks guys, I am going to try to assist you and the staff to get a resolution to this, I would really like anyone and everyone who is owed anything at all from a1bitcoinpool to speak up please!

I'm in the area of 580,000 shares owed.
A1BITCOINPOOL

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 08:33:41 PM

I just want to clear up that Cablepair is not me.  I did pay Cablepair to setup A1bitcoinpool.  I did find two blocks on the pool.  First one was at around 4,000,000 shares and the second was around 7,000,000 shares.  My intention was not to keep the blocks at all.  When the first block was found it didn't register correctly so I hired a programmer to try and fix this issue.  He told me that he couldn't include this block but the next one should show up. Due to a bad judgement and no programming knowledge I decided to hold onto the block hoping that the next one that was found would register.  After the second block didn't register I hired a different programmer to try and fix this.  He told me he couldn't.  The same evening  that I hired this programmer about 10 confirmations before the block generated the whole system shut down and I was locked out until the next morning when Cablepair was able to get access to the server. Once he got in the database was gone but was able to send me my wallet which I was able to recover 50 btc from it.  I'm willing to setup payment for up to 20btc.  If you are someone who is owed something please come forward and you will be paid if you were on prop or on pps.  
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 08:38:17 PM

When the first block was found it didn't register correctly so I hired a programmer to try and fix this issue.  He told me that he couldn't include this block but the next one should show up. Due to a bad judgement and no programming knowledge I decided to hold onto the block hoping that the next one that was found would register. 

In other words you decided to steal $300.  Pure and simple you stole from miners.  If (and it is a stretch) it was impossible to automatically payout the block there is absolutely no reason you couldn't

a) post we found a block but payments aren't working
b) take a dump of db. miners, # of shares, and then manually issue payments.

You chose instead to steal $300 you didn't earn that belonged to other people and then do it again.

Your a thief.

I'm willing to setup payment for up to 20btc.  If you are someone who is owed something please come forward and you will be paid if you were on prop or on pps. 

You pay in full 120 BTC of your should get a scammer tag.  Period.
bulanula

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 08:40:48 PM

I just want my $4 ( 0.93 BTC ) back Cheesy !

1M1Eo8upubkEmCqmhnMvVMfEyQiYbCXxKS
cablepair

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2012, 08:42:01 PM

maybe anyone that was owed shares should post how much they are owed and then post their wallet address right here in the thread that way the public can verify that these payments are being met.
P4man

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 08:45:23 PM

Im not going to post it a millionth time. The google cache page shows it pretty well.
Ive also given him my btc address a million times, but here it is again:
15ZPNczbVbmuP5XjnaBGNVVLSAaWRaPF62

Paying out 20BTC when you got 50BTC and owe 100BTC isnt going to do it though.

Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2012, 08:46:58 PM

Seriously.. where the fuck did you find these "programmers" you hired?  Out front of Home Depot?  

It's a fucking MYSQL database, it's not hard to insert a row and make it think it's found a block and process shares.  I  call total bullshit. Anyone with even a modicum of programming experience can make it happen in a few minutes.  Bull-double-shit.

Whether or not you are guilty from stupidity or guilty from malicious intent, you are equally guilty in either instance.  I specifically asked you at one point, weeks ago and long before any of this happened, what you would do when things go south and you need to fix things right away... I guess we know, now. You'll just abscond with all the BTC.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
cablepair

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2012, 08:53:00 PM

let me just clarify please , since im the guy he found to setup the pool (he found me in front of a bar) he did ask me to try to fix this, and I did try to manually insert the found block in the shares table, simplecoin is just plain broken and buggy, it did not catch the "found block" even though we inserted it into the correct table, marked it as result Y, put it in the winning shares table, nothing worked, simplecoin is just plain broken in so many ways, it was a fail the moment I cloned the git hub Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: