Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:55:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SolidCoin USD price hits new high  (Read 6514 times)
CoinHunter (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2012, 01:06:23 AM

The recent economic changes in SolidCoin which made mining a lot more fair has also seen the SolidCoin USD price increase dramatically. Since the change was announced we hit a high of $0.14 per SolidCoin and it is now trading in decent volume around $0.06 . A few weeks ago this was around $0.02 .

If you want to read more about the economic changes in SolidCoin and how we managed to fix the inflation/deflation issue without a central bank being needed please read :- http://solidcoin.info/economy.html

Try SolidCoin or talk with other SolidCoin supporters here SolidCoin Forums
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
February 17, 2012, 01:14:04 AM

The recent economic changes in SolidCoin which made mining a waste of electricity.
There, fixed it for you.

Buy & Hold
teek

Activity: 667
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2012, 01:16:32 AM

I still have a few hundred SC1 coins, how do I get new coins for them?
CoinHunter (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2012, 01:17:07 AM

The recent economic changes in SolidCoin which made mining a waste of electricity.
There, fixed it for you.

Yeah you are right, mining isn't profitable for most people until the SolidCoin price increases to over $1 , so that means we won't have much inflation at all until that point, which in turn means price will go up.

Remember we have investors continually buying SolidCoins and even a bitcoin merged mining pool which buys SolidCoins off the market :- http://solidcoinmafia.com . Over time this should allow the price to correct itself to a profitable level for miners.

CoinHunter (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2012, 01:18:09 AM

I still have a few hundred SC1 coins, how do I get new coins for them?

Install the latest version, put your "wallet.dat" into the SolidCoin data folder and it should automatically upgrade it to "wallet_main.dat" which is compatible with the SolidCoin 2 network.

k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 17, 2012, 05:38:48 AM

Announce change. Submit large buy orders into liquidity vacuum. Claim short-lived rise in price is due to announced changes. Watch value drop back to where it was before change was announced.

Working hard for a scammer label are we?  Roll Eyes

P.S. With $250 anyone could buy the price of Solidcoin up to 12 cents each on btc-e.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
CoinHunter (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2012, 05:41:22 AM

Announce change. Submit large buy orders into liquidity vacuum. Claim short-lived rise in price is due to announced changes. Watch value drop back to where it was before change was announced.

Same could be said with Bitcoin, just different scale.

P.S. With $250 anyone could buy the price of Solidcoin up to 12 cents each on btc-e.

That's what the new economic changes have done, gotten rid of "cheap" SolidCoins. When the price of a SolidCoin goes over $1 we will start to see mining become profitable again for some people and coin generation will rise.

k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2012, 05:47:39 AM

Same could be said with Bitcoin, just different scale.

That's what the new economic changes have done, gotten rid of "cheap" SolidCoins. When the price of a SolidCoin goes over $1 we will start to see mining become profitable again for some people and coin generation will rise.

You haven't "gotten rid" of anything. They are still there on the exchange. The price is back down to 4 cents with less than $200 in buy orders above a penny. Grats, you killed your own coin. Again.  Roll Eyes

CoinHunter (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2012, 05:49:57 AM

You haven't "gotten rid" of anything. They are still there on the exchange. The price is back down to 4 cents with less than $200 in buy orders above a penny. Grats, you killed your own coin. Again.  Roll Eyes

Haha, even with real facts you deny it. Keep trolling kid.

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
February 17, 2012, 06:14:36 AM

When the "founder" of an alternative currency has to tout (toot) his own horn, I'd say that its all PUMP and all his DUMP.  Cheesy

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

CoinHunter (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2012, 06:25:43 AM

When the "founder" of an alternative currency has to tout (toot) his own horn, I'd say that its all PUMP and all his DUMP.  Cheesy

I think you've been saying the same thing since September last year, after you dumped 30000 SC for 2 bitcoins or something.

k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2012, 06:37:13 AM

Haha, even with real facts you deny it. Keep trolling kid.

Which real facts are you referring to? These buy orders taken from btc-e.com?

price   SC   USD
0.040014 112.13910481   4.48713413
0.040012 1000   40.012
0.04001 1000   40.01
0.040001 100   4.0001
0.0361 14.6652795   0.52941658
0.03605 68.32785   2.46321899
0.036002 300   10.8006
0.035016 58   2.030928
0.027 1500   40.5
0.02362 100   2.362
0.02 2200   44
0.016 3300   52.8
0.015502 2300   35.6546
0.01202 100   1.202
0.012012 181   2.174172
0.01111112   0.133332
0.002 1000   2
0.001111 25000   27.775
0.0011 9000   9.9
0.001 90   0.09

Taken @ 10:34pm (PST) Thursday, Feb 16.
Anyone can go take a look. @ https://btc-e.com/exchange/sc_usd

Now run along back to your alternate reality. /pats the cute little scammer on the head.

CoinHunter (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2012, 09:01:42 AM

I'm talking about the "cheap" solidcoin you denied had been removed. If the price has gone up 2-4x and over 80000 SC has been taken off the exchanges since the change was announced it's pretty certain the "cheap" SolidCoin has been removed, replaced with more expensive stuff Tongue

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
February 17, 2012, 12:05:49 PM

I think you've been saying the same thing since September last year, after you dumped 30000 SC for 2 bitcoins or something.

Okay tell me what have i touted and what have I "founded"? I'm not touting anything nor am I founder of any bullshit currency.

Not seeing the relationship you're trying to make oh so desperately to take the attention off of yourself.  Cheesy

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

johnj

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2012, 03:04:09 PM

I remember how after the first block reward downgrade, the idea was to get crapcoin to .20 USD.  Now after slashing the reward *again*, it's only .06 USD.

lol

1AeW7QK59HvEJwiyMztFH1ubWPSLLKx5ym
TradeHill Referral TH-R120549
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2012, 03:15:07 PM

I'm talking about the "cheap" solidcoin you denied had been removed. If the price has gone up 2-4x and over 80000 SC has been taken off the exchanges since the change was announced it's pretty certain the "cheap" SolidCoin has been removed, replaced with more expensive stuff Tongue

But the price has not gone up 2-4x, it had a one hour spike then sold off. It now languishes at 4 cents. You killed the trading volume yes, but it was not "replaced".

CoinHunter (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2012, 03:30:34 PM

But the price has not gone up 2-4x, it had a one hour spike then sold off. It now languishes at 4 cents. You killed the trading volume yes, but it was not "replaced".

A few weeks ago it was "Languishing" at 1.7 cents. So 4cents is how much more than that? Do you need help with the math?

k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2012, 03:56:54 PM

A few weeks ago it was "Languishing" at 1.7 cents. So 4cents is how much more than that? Do you need help with the math?

"A few weeks ago" was long before your announcement of the economic re-education campaign. You made the assertion that Amorphouscoin rose on your announcement. I pointed out that it was just a spike on tiny volume and had since reverted to pre-announcement prices. I provided data to back that up. You are now flopping around trying to find a way out of this conversation.

Do you need help with misinformation and scams?

CoinHunter (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2012, 03:59:33 PM

"A few weeks ago" was long before your announcement of the economic re-education campaign. You made the assertion that Amorphouscoin rose on your announcement. I pointed out that it was just a spike on tiny volume and had since reverted to pre-announcement prices. I provided data to back that up. You are now flopping around trying to find a way out of this conversation.

http://solidcointalk.org/topic/523-new-economic-changes-in-solidcoin-v204/

So January 27 2012 when it was announced isn't a few weeks ago? Jeez, I better go educate myself on what a few weeks means because you must be right!  Grin

You kids with your twittering and dubstep..... it's like tangled up them brains there.

k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2012, 04:07:19 PM

http://solidcointalk.org/topic/523-new-economic-changes-in-solidcoin-v204/

So January 27 2012 when it was announced isn't a few weeks ago? Jeez, I better go educate myself on what a few weeks means because you must be right!  Grin

You kids with your twittering and dubstep..... it's like tangled up them brains there.

Ok, in your twisted little world, 20 days = a few weeks. Whatever.

Since Dec 7th Solidcoin was on a downward trajectory towards zero.
Economic re-education announced on Jan 27th.
Both Solidcoin disciples read it on Jan 28th.
Volume dries up on exchanges.
Tiny amount of BTC now moves the SC market.
Price spike on small volume pointed to as "proof".
Pumper runs out of BTC and can't support the SC price anymore.
SC price reverts to 4 cents.

P.S. according to this chart, the high was in November.
http://clkwtuu.instantslchosting.com/scry/?s=scbtc&t=0

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: