Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:21:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Need logo for innovative new coin (0.15 BTC reward)  (Read 474 times)
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1536
Merit: 1000

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 09:47:47 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2014, 08:54:00 PM by bitfreak!

Hi guys, I need a logo for a new altcoin which will be called "Cryptonite". I don't want to ramble on with all the technical details of the coin right now but I will say it's going to the be the first implementation of my mini-blockchain scheme, so it's not going to be another cheap rip off of Bitcoin, we have altered tens of thousands of lines of code so far. So I don't want some cheap dodgy logo, what we are building deserves an original and creative logo. Post your submissions in this thread and I'll pick the best one after about a week or so (there will be no voting). The winner will also have their name permanently embedded into the project credits, in the GUI and on the website, if they want that. Thanks and good luck.

PS- if someone posts a logo that I really like I'll instantly accept it and pay out the reward.

XCN: CYsvPpb2YuyAib5ay9GJXU8j3nwohbttTz | BTC: 18MWPVJA9mFLPFT3zht5twuNQmZBDzHoWF
Cryptonite - 1st mini-blockchain altcoin | BitShop - digital shop script
Web Developer - PHP, SQL, JS, AJAX, JSON, XML, RSS, HTML, CSS
lordoliver
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020

expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 09:56:37 PM

... I don't want some cheap dodgy logo ...
So not cheap. But you know now much 0.1 BTC is worth?
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 10:22:45 PM

Yes it's worth about $65 right now. That seems to be a fairly common rate for decent quality logos. I don't expect anyone to spend endless hours on it. 2 or 3 hours should be enough to create something of good quality. But to make it slightly more appealing I'll increase the reward to 0.15 BTC (that's about $100).

XCN: CYsvPpb2YuyAib5ay9GJXU8j3nwohbttTz | BTC: 18MWPVJA9mFLPFT3zht5twuNQmZBDzHoWF
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 11:07:19 PM

By the way guys, the logo you create doesn't necessarily need to include the entire coin, we already have a coin template we can use, we mainly just need a logo to go into the center of the coin. But if you want to create a logo which includes your own coin template that is fine too.

sadface

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:31:06 PM

how is this ?

Bitcoin_Mafia

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 04:38:17 PM

how is this ?

Me likey! Smiley

bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 08:49:22 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2014, 12:38:44 AM by bitfreak!

Very impressive sadface. After some thought and discussion we have decided to pick your submission as the winner. Although we don't have any other submissions yet I feel that yours will be hard to beat and I don't want a bunch of people wasting their time for no reward. I will PM you my email address where you can send the files to. And if you could please post or PM me your bitcoin address I will send you the 0.15 BTC once I receive the files.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: