Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:16:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So many alter coins of nxt, wich will win in the futrue?  (Read 1460 times)
mrsanny (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 05:35:14 PM

So many alter coins of nxt, wich will win in the futrue?

NAS,NHZ,NFDV2,NEM,NXTL,N2coin  or NBC?

Teddy COIN -15%Free+75%IPO,Let's talk about Teddy Tm96cmJV8dTt7Faf2jqBimBkUP2gD3HkLM
mrsanny (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 05:46:22 PM

I think the pure clone of nxt will fail in the future. The clone of nxt with great innovation will win in the future.

Teddy COIN -15%Free+75%IPO,Let's talk about Teddy Tm96cmJV8dTt7Faf2jqBimBkUP2gD3HkLM
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 05:58:39 PM

NEM and NXTL started off as clones. Now they have unique code bases.

xibeijan
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 06:06:49 PM

The problem is none of the clones, even those offering innovation, have the stelar NXT research and development team.  This is what brings NXT along so much faster and why NXT dominates.

Notable projects 2019: Semux, Dero, Wagerr, BEAM
titan20

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 09:28:50 PM

The problem is none of the clones, even those offering innovation, have the stelar NXT research and development team.  This is what brings NXT along so much faster and why NXT dominates.

How do you know? NEM is very promising!

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 09:36:44 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2014, 09:48:13 PM by TaunSew

NEM currently has a capitalization close to $10 million on the asset exchange, pretty good for an unreleased coin.   The rush to acquire NxT, to purchase NEM on the asset exchange, was a factor in NxT's recent pump.  No different from how Mastercoin ballooned when people were looking to acquire Maidsafe.  There has been assets which traded slightly more than NEM but they entirely within the NxT system (NxT whales purchasing assets; so no outside money coming in).

I think you all exaggerate the importance of technical innovation.  IIRC - the average person uses less than 90% of the functionality of an Iphone, Blackberry, Samsung Galaxy, et cetera.  Never the less, the image of being innovative is important in advertisement.  NEM may not be as innovative as NxT but it's still comparatively innovative (it has features which NxT doesn't have and it's 10,000x more innovative than all the $hitclones still being made) but it also has that big community and a better reputation.

Everyone, who isn't a NxT bagholder, thinks of NxT as being that coin which has terrible distribution and that's something NxT can't really get away from.  Many people think Bitcoin is a get quick rich scheme, they'ld have a far more negative interpretation with NxT's distribution.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
ChuckOne

Activity: 364

☕ NXT-4BTE-8Y4K-CDS2-6TB82

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 10:26:22 PM

[...] it has features which NxT doesn't have [...]

Now, you got me interested. Tell me which.
RitterRunkel

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 02:43:12 PM

Hey, don't destroy his believe in worth of coins stated ultra-complex (as shown in the simplified coin-worth/complexity-chart of NEM)! As long as enough people believe NEM is worthy, it is worth a lot! Grin

I highly doubt NEM will lead the pack of coins, but I'm curious where NEM will end and in general some runner-ups are fine ... in case the #1 fails. We may need a fall-back once.
devphp

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:09:49 PM

Yeah, it's even more hilarious because he didn't even see NEM software, we don't even know it exists at all, all there is is a couple of screenshots that any half decent designer could photoshop in 1 hour Smiley
mrsanny (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:18:33 AM

From now on,NAS is the most comptive one! It is departing from clone of nxt and will develop individully.Dice,multigateway,chat,voting and ae with authenation will launch. Some functions are even ahead of nxt!

mrvegad

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:50:16 AM

Yeah, it's even more hilarious because he didn't even see NEM software, we don't even know it exists at all, all there is is a couple of screenshots that any half decent designer could photoshop in 1 hour Smiley
I have seen it and used it, on June 25th so will you.
mrsanny (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:17:02 AM

I have seen it and used it, on June 25th so will you.
Nas is launched and winnas is launched too. More and more surprise will come true!

mrsanny (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 02:44:36 PM

In the virtual currency circle,character first and coin second. Especially the characters of the devs determined the future  of the coin.

LogmasterV

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:44:49 PM

Node is fine  Wink
Momimaus

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

Never back down !!!

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:11:07 PM

It will be hard for gen 2.0 to step up vs NXT, maybe impossible. The huge first to market advantage and the fast improvements are unbeatable.
The only smal chance I see is NEM. But maybe there is space for more than just one.
Forget all the clones, it is just wasting money.

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
Spyrofix

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:44:03 PM

The next big altcoins are the 2.0 coins POS coins.

E.G. NEM, SIM

and the Hybrid POW/POS called EXO
limingz

Activity: 120

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 01:22:27 PM

The next big altcoins are the 2.0 coins POS coins.

E.G. NEM, SIM

and the Hybrid POW/POS called EXO

what innovation on nem except market proms?

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 01:54:13 PM

NEM and NXTL started off as clones. Now they have unique code bases.

Yet they are useless and shall fail.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
atoni

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 02:23:57 PM

Only alternative to bitcoin that actually solves something is Ripple. If more exchanges would implement it you could send arbitrage money from one to another in a couple of seconds, like in the good old times of BitInstant. That is big issue and is solved with Ripple. No other coins come close to it.

Innovation in altcoins is very much doubtful, look at NXT for example, only thing it offers which is different from other coins is Asset Exchange, and that is not innovation at all because BTC stock markets existed for over 5 years now, so its not anything new except that its put in a wallet. Which actually creates more problems then it solves because when you have web based stock exchange with someone hold eligible for it, you can at least know they screen the companies listed while in NXT there is noone held responsible for listed assets and without NEM there would be over 90% of listings a pure scam. (probably also the reason why NEM has more turnover over there then almost all other assets combined).

We will see what NEM will bring, POI sounds very interesting and if they really have such large community there should be a lot of developers to work on top of NEM too so maybe it actually brings something innovative because for now there is nothing innovative in altcoins except Ripple and maybe you can call innovation anonymous coins although BTC can also be anonymous through various mixers.

box0214

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 12:19:13 AM

seems like ripple is going to be dead in this space...
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: