Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:02:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAM ALERT CLOAKCOIN  (Read 5078 times)
Coinasaur

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:38:37 AM

It is for you, the readers and posters, to decide what has merit and what is simply bullshit.

Looks like the readers have decided, LMAO. Take your bullshit and gtfo
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:38:59 AM

You are a trip. You don't have to verify anything? So it's alright to throw out bullshit accusations without any proof? Ok then...

I had someone tell me that barabbas was responsible for MtGox, CryptoRush and he shot JFK. Scumbag!!

No I don't have to verify anything at all. If you launch a coin and you open a thread, it is your responsibility to answer any and all questions and charges... of face the consequences. Including the consequences for exercising censorship. Enough is enough with the bad players and crooks galore. I did not pose the charges, but I reached the obvious conclusion. The dev chose not to respond to the post and censor mine. That, to me, is a red flag if there's ever been one. For you it isn't? more power to you I don't give a fuck. But no, I don't have to verify for you or anybody anything. Whether you choose to take this into consideration or not is entirely up to you. In iot's own merit, as it is. If you need further verification, look for it yourself.

Alty said it straight  that he will delete any fud in thread that appears without any evidence just to keep thread clean as possible.if u have proofen bad info about any coin...its allright i will listen to u.but all in all u are just fuckin idiot that wants people start panic

Last answer to you on the matter: The original post (I believe still there, but not interested in verifying it) claimed that the "two pools have a hashrate of less than 20MH while the network had over 20GH..." That was posted days ago. I answered today and wrote that "That means, obviously, someone was hoarding the coin". Do you consider that FUD? I consider that and evident conclusion of some unanswered charge... and a second opportunity for "Alty" to answer those charges. He chose to delete the post instead. You draw your own conclusions. I drew mine.
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:41:58 AM

It is for you, the readers and posters, to decide what has merit and what is simply bullshit.

Looks like the readers have decided, LMAO. Take your bullshit and gtfo

What readers? you? Emilio? this has been posted for less than 2 hours and "the readers have decided"? I think everyone is deciding as they come. Not only on the OP's merits but on those of posters like you.

Oh and this is my thread. You can post anything you want here -not that you are welcome by any stretch of imagination, mind you- but it isn't for me to get the f out of my thread, you know? It doesn't have any use for you, obviously, but I have the feeling you will stick around...
SharpNieSharp

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:42:58 AM

You are a trip. You don't have to verify anything? So it's alright to throw out bullshit accusations without any proof? Ok then...

I had someone tell me that barabbas was responsible for MtGox, CryptoRush and he shot JFK. Scumbag!!

No I don't have to verify anything at all. If you launch a coin and you open a thread, it is your responsibility to answer any and all questions and charges... of face the consequences. Including the consequences for exercising censorship. Enough is enough with the bad players and crooks galore. I did not pose the charges, but I reached the obvious conclusion. The dev chose not to respond to the post and censor mine. That, to me, is a red flag if there's ever been one. For you it isn't? more power to you I don't give a fuck. But no, I don't have to verify for you or anybody anything. Whether you choose to take this into consideration or not is entirely up to you. In iot's own merit, as it is. If you need further verification, look for it yourself.

Alty said it straight  that he will delete any fud in thread that appears without any evidence just to keep thread clean as possible.if u have proofen bad info about any coin...its allright i will listen to u.but all in all u are just fuckin idiot that wants people start panic

Last answer to you on the matter: The original post (I believe still there, but not interested in verifying it) claimed that the "two pools have a hashrate of less than 20MH while the network had over 20GH..." That was posted days ago. I answered today and wrote that "That means, obviously, someone was hoarding the coin". Do you consider that FUD? I consider that and evident conclusion of some unanswered charge... and a second opportunity for "Alty" to answer those charges. He chose to delete the post instead. You draw your own conclusions. I drew mine.

Man i know more like 20 miners  that together had rented more power than 25ghs on x13 on cloak from early begining

greetings
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:44:15 AM

everyone knows that you're a thief Christopher Bouzy aka Barabbas aka IconicExpert aka Cryptoolate and many others alter egos of a sick man.

"For those of you unaware, IconicExpert had organised a BlackCoin event and collected roughly $13,000 in donations to get the event funded. However, the event never took place, and people didn’t get their money back either (yet?)."
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/5/28/libertycoin-prices-slashed-after-internal-finger-pointing-and-controversy?utm_content=bufferc40e4&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
[/quote]
Absynth

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:44:23 AM

Dude, I already busted you back in your BC thread. Why would IE (you) delete this post and then alter all the conversation leading up to this? Because you answered my post AS Iconic but forgot to switch back to your Iconic account. So here is proof that barabbas lies, and that he does, in fact, delete posts.

sorry for the formatting,

Deleted Post
« Sent to: Absynth on: May 16, 2014, 01:18:29 AM »
   Reply with quoteReply with quote Remove this messageDelete
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Quote from: barabbas on May 16, 2014, 12:07:01 AM
Quote from: Absynth on May 15, 2014, 11:59:22 PM
IE, remember when I told you it was a HUGE mistake to convert donations into fiat BEFORE your goal was reached. Remember how I told you in the event of a refund that it would be impossible to figure out all the logistics? Remember when you called me stupid for suggesting that you do not cash out before the event takes place? Remember?

But you are an idiot and no sane person would pay attention to an idiot... as reality has proven it once again.

Converting to fiat the donations was, and remains, the wisest move logistics notwithstanding. As a matter of fact, those donations would buy today double -roughly- the amount of coins, so it was THAT brilliant to convert them.

But only a new level of idiocy would even pretend that the opposite was the right way to act.

Some levels of idiocy are quite difficult to even fathom.

From Absynth:
forgot to switch accounts from your "FUDmonkey" back to IE?
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:44:44 AM

The lengths people goto to create FUD to lower the price to buy CLOAK ... this baby is a winner!

EDIT: This is not IE as anyone with sense can see from his twitter account

He is IE.
He is a sick man with a lot of personalities
He posted as IE but using Barabbas account and also as Barabbas using IE account in libertycoin thread.
Many people saw this
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:45:52 AM

So u will put on alert every charge u read on net even u dont  understand what's is it about and not check by urself ? please calm down,.take some pills and go sleep.u are other a  paranoic or just stupid troll that want to keep btcs comes to ur Shitcoins only.

If it goes unanswered, I draw a conclusion that can easily be disproven and, instead, my post is censored, of course I will. Enough of bad players and crooks hiding under anonymous handles and scam schemes. Enough fucking already!

The second part of your post is not just illiterate it is obviously stupid in its conception too.
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:49:21 AM

Dude, I already busted you back in your BC thread. Why would IE (you) delete this post and then alter all the conversation leading up to this? Because you answered my post AS Iconic but forgot to switch back to your Iconic account. So here is proof that barabbas lies, and that he does, in fact, delete posts.

Deleted Post
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

IE, remember when I told you it was a HUGE mistake to convert donations into fiat BEFORE your goal was reached. Remember how I told you in the event of a refund that it would be impossible to figure out all the logistics? Remember when you called me stupid for suggesting that you do not cash out before the event takes place? Remember?

But you are an idiot and no sane person would pay attention to an idiot... as reality has proven it once again.

Converting to fiat the donations was, and remains, the wisest move logistics notwithstanding. As a matter of fact, those donations would buy today double -roughly- the amount of coins, so it was THAT brilliant to convert them.

But only a new level of idiocy would even pretend that the opposite was the right way to act.

From Absynth:

Only a total retard -like you are- would take that answer as being from Iconic. Only a total idiot. But what else is new.

Oh, by the way, I was making the point of clarifying that, indeed, contrary to your idiotic quote, the fact that Iconic had converted the donations to fiat had been in fact quite profitable for every coin, especially BC, had gone much lower since the moment of the donation. Something quite obvious to anyone with an IQ above singles. But no one will ever accuse you of having an IQ above the singles, would anyone?
SharpNieSharp

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:50:56 AM

So u will put on alert every charge u read on net even u dont  understand what's is it about and not check by urself ? please calm down,.take some pills and go sleep.u are other a  paranoic or just stupid troll that want to keep btcs comes to ur Shitcoins only.

If it goes unanswered, I draw a conclusion that can easily be disproven and, instead, my post is censored, of course I will. Enough of bad players and crooks hiding under anonymous handles and scam schemes. Enough fucking already!

The second part of your post is not just illiterate it is obviously stupid in its conception too.

Look up, seems like there are real charges with some evidence , so IE i dont think so people will listen to you -u need to create new Id on btctalk for new "followers"
tommyj1

Activity: 1232
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 12:51:39 AM

Deleted Post

From Absynth:

Only a total retard -like you are- would take that answer as being from Iconic. Only a total idiot. But what else is new.

Oh, by the way, I was making the point of clarifying that, indeed, contrary to your idiotic quote, the fact that Iconic had converted the donations to fiat had been in fact quite profitable for every coin, especially BC, had gone much lower since the moment of the donation. Something quite obvious to anyone with an IQ above singles. But no one will ever accuse you of having an IQ above the singles, would anyone?
i guess his 14 year old brain isn't fully developed yet

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:52:02 AM

And that's all folks, enough of entertaining the idiocies of three or four retards. Here's the red flag, nothing else to add to it, do with it what you please and if you have something sensible to add or question, I'll answer while I would leave the retards to their own bullshit. Enjoy!
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:52:39 AM

Deleted Post

From Absynth:

i guess his 14 year old brain isn't fully developed yet

The 14-year-olds that I have known (and I have known a lot- never showed even a remote semblance of these levels of idiocy that, in fact, are quite impossible to even fathom indeed.
Absynth

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:52:54 AM

Deleted Post

From Absynth:

Lie to yourself all you want, but why would both you and Iconic alter your posts leading up to that incident to make it look like it didnt happen? You are quick to call people names when presented with proof but you never present any proof with your FUD BULLSHIT.

IT WAS PROVEN BY A MOD FROM THE LITECOIN THREAD THAT YOU AND IE ARE THE SAME IP ADDRESS. I WAS IN THE IRC AS WELL WHEN IT HAPPENED
Coinasaur

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:56:42 AM

Deleted Post

From Absynth:

Lie to yourself all you want, but why would both you and Iconic alter your posts leading up to that incident to make it look like it didnt happen? You are quick to call people names when presented with proof but you never present any proof with your FUD BULLSHIT.

IT WAS PROVEN BY A MOD FROM THE LITECOIN THREAD THAT YOU AND IE ARE THE SAME IP ADDRESS. I WAS IN THE IRC AS WELL WHEN IT HAPPENED
LMAO, i was there too. this shit is hilarious!
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:57:58 AM

Deleted Post

From Absynth:

Hardly. Since Iconic lives in New York, as everyone knows, and I live in the West Coast. As a matter of fact, the lying individual that posted that fallacy, lives very close to me, in my backyard, so to speak. I have offered (and the offer still stands) to meet with him in the safest place on Earth: The inside of his nearest police station. He went mute after that.

The offer is extended to ANY and all PROXIES, fucking retard.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:58:54 AM

Deleted Post

From Absynth:

What MOD ?
Coinasaur

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 01:00:20 AM

Hardly. Since Iconic lives in New York, as everyone knows, and I live in the West Coast. As a matter of fact, the lying individual that posted that fallacy, lives very close to me, in my backyard, so to speak. I have offered (and the offer still stands) to meet with him in the safest place on Earth: The inside of his nearest police station. He went mute after that.

The offer is extended to ANY and all PROXIES, fucking retard.

Actually, you (all your accounts) went silent after that was discovered. You didnt post from ANY of them for about a day, not the way you described at all.

Anyways, Im out. I dont like arguing with 1 person pretending to be 4 (or more). Your voice will always be louder so you can shout me down. All your talk about being fair and not censoring, but using alt accounts to back up your arguments really does worse than censorship. It creates a false sense of the community voice.
Later troll.
They arent even creative anymore. You used to have better game
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 01:05:28 AM

Deleted Post

From Absynth:

LMAO, i was there too. this shit is hilarious!

Christopher Bouzy aka IE aka Barabbas is retard guys! LOL
and more retarded are his fanboys

EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 01:12:06 AM

You will not read anything negative, nor any sensible or relevant questions on their thread, of course. They simply censor it. Just rah-rah crowd.

Well, it has been charged -and it was censored, not answered- that the PoW period (still ongoing as of this post) included a period in which the two pools mining the coin boasted less than 20MH hashpower while the whole network had over 20GH mining it. The obvious conclusion is that the coin was being hoarded by someone. If that charge lacked merit, the posting would have presented "Alty" the coin's dev, with a golden opportunity for debunking and come out clear, right? Instead, he chose to simply censor the post altogether, which is a very clear red flag for anyone considering investing in it.

Censoring the threads is, certainly, nothing new. As a matter of fact, very rarely you can find a single one that is not closely monitored and censored by the devs. Why would that be? There's only one reason: Use your common sense and decide. We, in crypto, are advocating freedoms while, in reality, there's no other segment of social media, anywhere with more censorship... not by Bitcointalk, but by the posters of the announcements. No wonder in the short end it is discovered that a growing number of them are just crooks.

Proceed cautiously with CLOAK.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: