Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:24:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 0.5 BTC (have altcoins as collateral)  (Read 715 times)
LewiesMan (OP)

Activity: 384
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:28:29 PM

Hello, it's me again... don't worry I know the game by now. I just need A helping hand (not to much) of 0.5 bitcoins to get a new 8-core 4.2 ghz
cpu for my pc(which I intend to use on the minergate application) I have some monero and quazarcoin (mined with minergate off course.) which I can
put up as collateral. Thanks in advance.

ps: haters need not reply!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:40:32 PM

What interest rate what would you be willing to offer? And how much of each coin do you have as collateral? I can easily muster up enough coins for this loan if you reasonably satisfy both conditions.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 12:41:45 PM

How much is the collateral worth? Could you post a link for a market that accepts your altccoins?
Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:43:10 PM

How much is the collateral worth? Could you post a link for a market that accepts your altccoins?

Got your back already.

https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_xmr
https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_qcn
LewiesMan (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 01:16:57 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2014, 02:12:47 PM by LewiesMan

Thanks!

does 7% per week over four weeks sound fair? If not please advise...

I have bcn (bytecoin) and fcn (fantomcoin) I can send your way as collateral - all are traded at poloniex (the exchange we all know and trust  Grin)

all mined with minergate(gotta love that software!) If you have any of these or the ones mentioned in my previous post please provide me with the
needed address so I can pay you. Thanks!

fcn: 1.9
bcn: 1900
qcn 0.118
xmr 0.0968

the reason the the coin amounts are so low now is:

A:) I only have a 3,5 ghz quad core (of which I can only use 2 cores at a time)
B:) I've only been using minergate for a couple of hours since I discovered it - my goal is to to let it run 23/7 (I use 1 hour each day for maintenance)

With a 8x - core (esp the one i'm being offered) I can mine 5 times faster - so I should be able to pay you back In a week. (which  I will) - that's the
reason I'm offering collateral - proof I won't scam you!

and that's it - thanks for replying.
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 01:19:42 PM

Thanks!

does 7% per week sound reasonble? I also

have bcn(bytecoin) and fcn (fantomcoin) I can send your way as collateral - all are traded at poloniex (the exchange we all know and trust  Grin)

all mined with minergate(gotta love that software!) If you have any of these or the ones mentioned in my previous post please provide me with the

I can do this loan, but these altcoins are all kind of unstable... so I'll need a good amount in order to loan you.
Give us some more details, how long this loan will be, how many coins are you supplying as collateral, ETC.  Thanks!
LewiesMan (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:21:00 PM

Thanks!

I have bcn (bytecoin) and fcn (fantomcoin) I can send your way as collateral - all are traded at poloniex (the exchange we all know and trust  Grin)

qcn 0.118
xmr 0.0968

B:) I've only been using minergate for a couple of hours since I discovered it - my goal is to to let it run 23/7 (I use 1 hour each day for maintenance)

With a 8x - core (esp the one i'm being offered) I can mine 5 times faster - so I should be able to pay you back In a week. (which  I will) - that's the

monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 03:33:18 PM

Thanks!

I have bcn (bytecoin) and fcn (fantomcoin) I can send your way as collateral - all are traded at poloniex (the exchange we all know and trust  Grin)

qcn 0.118
xmr 0.0968

Unless I've read wrong - that's a joke. 
You obviously don't know your game Wink  Tell me, is that collateral worth more than the initial loan + interest?  Is it stable?  If you answered no to one of them, this is not a valid collateral.
jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 05:28:58 PM

Thanks!

qcn 0.118
xmr 0.0968

You obviously don't know your game Wink  Tell me, is that collateral worth more than the initial loan + interest?  Is it stable?  If you answered no to one of them, this is not a valid collateral.

I think the newbs are getting smarter , they are evolving.

Instead of giving 0 collateral , they offer collateral worth around 0.01% of the loan.

They can't be flamed for not giving collateral and there is a small chance someone will fall for it.

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
LewiesMan (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 06:00:49 PM

Thanks!

qcn 0.118
xmr 0.0968

can we try a lower amount - I forgot about cex.io - I see they lowered their prices. So I can also get a descent enough hash amount from them(just to get me started. I wouldn't be asking if I had any other option... So maby 0.03 btc - you name the terms(which sounds more reasonable)
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 06:34:48 PM

Thanks!

qcn 0.118
xmr 0.0968

can we try a lower amount - I forgot about cex.io - I see they lowered their prices. So I can also get a descent enough hash amount from them(just to get me started. I wouldn't be asking if I had any other option... So maby 0.03 btc - you name the terms(which sounds more reasonable)

Alright - so you are obviously trolling or a complete noob to loaning here at bitcointalk.

Tell me, how much (in BTC) is your collateral worth?  I'm looking at about 0.0001 BTC.  That certainly does not stand as a collateral for a loan of 0.03 BTC.
LewiesMan (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:10:39 PM

Thanks!

qcn 0.118
xmr 0.0968

Alright - so you are obviously trolling or a complete noob to loaning here at bitcointalk.

Tell me, how much (in BTC) is your collateral worth?  I'm looking at about 0.0001 BTC.  That certainly does not stand as a collateral for a loan of 0.03 BTC.

Let me ask this then must the collateral be alt-coins? or can it be physical goods as well? because I have a crap-load of DVD games (original with
security keys - I don't pirate.) I can give you a list if need be... If not, well I tried - at least I was honest!
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 08:15:50 PM

Thanks!

qcn 0.118
xmr 0.0968

Let me ask this then must the collateral be alt-coins? or can it be physical goods as well? because I have a crap-load of DVD games (original with
security keys - I don't pirate.) I can give you a list if need be... If not, well I tried - at least I was honest!

A collateral can be anything that can easily be resold for the amount of the loan.  I only accept digital stuff, preferably alt-coins.  I don't think anyone would accept DVD games as a collateral for a small 0.03 BTC loan, sorry.
LewiesMan (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 06:32:44 AM

so I can sell my copies of Kotor 1&2 on ebay? or even here! (not to mention a ton of other games...) Cool.
silvergoldandbitcoin

Activity: 424

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:55:06 AM

so I can sell my copies of Kotor 1&2 on ebay? or even here! (not to mention a ton of other games...) Cool.

You could try selling them for bitcoin on reddit.com/r/bitmarket  if you really want to try and get bitcoin for them.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: