Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:44:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best place in America to rape 12 year-old girls  (Read 3891 times)
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 06:09:31 PM

Reforms are needed. Sometimes I wonder how messed up some laws are. Oh... I also stand for gun bans. Just putting it out there Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 06:28:45 PM

I don't know who should get the maximum blame here, the Racine County Circuit Court judge or the public prosecutor. I have noticed that the judge has issued orders not to publicize his name to the media. Is this common in the US?

Note: Found out the name of the judge. Eugene Gasiorkiewicz. The Assistant District Attorney, who investigated the case is Robert Repischak.
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 06:36:49 PM

after worldwide acceptance of gays, pedophiles will be accepted too
just wait for it..

Fuck off, stop comparing gays to paedophiles, do you have any idea how stupid it makes you look?

no

if the girl wants to have sex with a 50 year old dude, who are you to stop her?

let them get married, if men and men can get married why wouldn't they

let them be equal

what you are saying against pedophiles was said against gays in the same manner

pedophiles will become socially accepted in 50-100 years tops

Everyone please note the Dogecoin user supporting Pedophilia.

I do not support pedophilia and I do not support gay marriage

I also own plenty more bitcoin then dogecoin

He's not 'supporting' paedophiles, he's trying to be clever and claim that by people being accepting of homosexuals that will automatically lead to paedophiles being accepted in society, reality is though he's nothing more than a religious tool and is desperately trying to scare people.

Exactly, and I'm an agnostic

If you think it won't, you're in dillusion
There's already a party in the UK fighting for pedophiles
Am I mistaken or the fight for homosexuals started the same way?

The association with pedophiles is a scare tactic used by people that are uncomfortable with other people making different choices.

ShibaWow

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 06:39:06 PM

just wait for it..

Fuck off, stop comparing gays to paedophiles, do you have any idea how stupid it makes you look?

no

let them be equal

He's not 'supporting' paedophiles, he's trying to be clever and claim that by people being accepting of homosexuals that will automatically lead to paedophiles being accepted in society, reality is though he's nothing more than a religious tool and is desperately trying to scare people.

The association with pedophiles is a scare tactic used by people that are uncomfortable with other people making different choices.

I don't care what they do in their own time
there's no need for them parading around with that choice and wasting the tax-payers money to pay 600 cops guarding 50 men

Ron~Popeil

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 06:42:26 PM

just wait for it..

no

let them be equal

I don't care what they do in their own time
there's no need for them parading around with that choice and wasting the tax-payers money to pay 600 cops guarding 50 men

I agree to an extent. My brother is gay so I have some exposure to the gay community. My broad over generalization is that the average gay person hates the "out and proud" crowd even more than the average southern baptist. The freaks simply get the most attention. It is kind of that way with any group though. 

TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 08:00:21 PM

I wish that girl had access to a gun so she could have effected an instant death penalty as he attempted to commit this heinous crime.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
ShibaWow

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 08:10:04 PM

I wish that girl had access to a gun so she could have effected an instant death penalty as he attempted to commit this heinous crime.

yes, I don't see anything wrong with guns
actually I saw some report earlier saying that areas with more guns in households have less crimes

isn't it logical that you would think twice about robbing an armed house?

if someone wants to rob something he'll get a gun either way but if someone wants to defend his home we won't go trough the hassle

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 09:40:49 PM

actually I saw some report earlier saying that areas with more guns in households have less crimes

if someone wants to rob something he'll get a gun either way but if someone wants to defend his home we won't go trough the hassle

In my area (rural NW US) it is a rare house that doesn't have guns.  We have two or three sheriff's deputies to cover thousands of square miles.  There response time is dismal when they have the resources to respond at all.  I don't know that I've heard of any robber breaking into an occupied home, but it is extremely common for tweakers to creep around stealing stuff when they don't think anyone is around.  So there is no doubt in my mind that guns work to address the most significant and dangerous types of crime.

True, there are incidences of trailer-trash threatening their own family members with firearms and the like.  And of course people blow their own heads off from time to time when the stress of life gets to high.  It's regrettable, but I don't think that any realistic methods of control will stop such events.  At best it would shift the methods (which are certainly not exclusively firearms at the present anyway.)  On balance I am very confident that a high level of self defense is a strong positive in my environment.

I have to admit that when someone gets shot while attempting to commit a crime, and especially one which involves women or children and sexual deviancy, it hardly makes me cry.  I'm a bad guy I guess.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
beetcoin

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 09:42:37 PM

i sometimes wonder why rich/powerful people like to rape or molest young people.. do they think they get some sort of powerup from raping people? is it a power trip, to rape someone who is helpless?
Benjig

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 10:15:12 PM

Billionaire gets 60 days for child molestation...well GORSH ain't that unusual. If it were some common garden variety pervert he'd be doing 30-50 in genpop, looking over his shoulder for a shiv.
Nathonas

Activity: 280

Knowledge is Power

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 10:44:09 PM

This is why I hate the American judicial system so much. If a normal person had committed the same crime, he must have got a minimum of 20 years without parole. 60 days in jail? What a joke?

You mean judicial system in almost every country in the world? The rich live on a higher tier above everyone else. The same rules don't apply.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 10:55:46 PM

This is why I hate the American judicial system so much. If a normal person had committed the same crime, he must have got a minimum of 20 years without parole. 60 days in jail? What a joke?

You mean judicial system in almost every country in the world? The rich live on a higher tier above everyone else. The same rules don't apply.
This is absolutely correct. Sex traffickers and pedophiles are the most dangerous and powerful criminal organization on earth. They are in every country. They gain power by supporting a degenerate's rise to power, feeding them children, then documenting it. Instant puppet for life. They have people in the highest levels of trust in society. Ever notice how large pedophile cases just tend to vaporize into the wind? There is a reason for that.... don't want anyone famous, powerful, or important implicated now do we?
Benjig

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 11:07:53 PM

so, the judge though the prosecutors were too tough and the mom didn't testify? I understand the victim. This is sad. Read below from jsonline article.

The victim in the case had moved to North Carolina, said she wished the case would be dismissed, and fought legal efforts to make her come to Wisconsin to testify.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 03:54:25 AM

The victim in the case had moved to North Carolina, said she wished the case would be dismissed, and fought legal efforts to make her come to Wisconsin to testify.

Initially she was willing to testify, but the billionaire continuously harassed her and threatened her of unwanted consequences if she did so. The cops were also not giving any protection to the victim.
Ron~Popeil

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 05:46:48 AM

Initially she was willing to testify, but the billionaire continuously harassed her and threatened her of unwanted consequences if she did so. The cops were also not giving any protection to the victim.

If that is the case he should be facing multiple new felony charges and the police involved in the case should be terminated. Witness intimidation is mafia bullshit that should never be tolerated. Especially in a case like this one. 

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 06:04:43 AM

If that is the case he should be facing multiple new felony charges and the police involved in the case should be terminated. Witness intimidation is mafia bullshit that should never be tolerated. Especially in a case like this one. 

Don't hold your breath.  Did you miss the part about him being from a rich family?  This reminds me of the Mellon guy who was excused from jail (for murder IIRC) because the judge figured that he would not be able to handle prison well.  Something like that IIRC.

I spent some of my childhood in an environment of wealth.  I think that to some extent a lot of rich kids have everything so they tend to push the envelope to find something they don't have.  This induces them to do extra weird shit and sometimes with tragic results.  Like the Kennedy kids who killed the neighbor girl.  Dangerous weirdos, and a lot of times the pathology continues to get more bizarre or crops up later in life though for much the same set of reasons.  Like the old wealthy powerful dudes dressing up like women and dancing around in the woods at Bohemian Grove.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 06:15:53 AM

What proponents of gun control often forget and seem to have no problem with is that it's always armed people that keep them 'safe' the only difference between them and the gun nuts they hate so much is that they want gun users to wear a uniform.
Unluckyduck

Activity: 359

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 06:22:42 AM

Didn't the same thing happen only a few months earlier with another wealthy businessman and he got off with a slap on the wrist cause the judge deemed prison an unsuitable environment for him  Huh
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 06:28:24 AM

In theory, it seems good. But it can never be applied practically. Rich people can do whatever they want, as long as the law enforcement authorities are corrupt and can be bought for bribes.
Ron~Popeil

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 06:57:21 AM

In theory, it seems good. But it can never be applied practically. Rich people can do whatever they want, as long as the law enforcement authorities are corrupt and can be bought for bribes.

That is because in most localities the wealthy are golf buddies with the prosecutor and judges etc. If you are in the right crowd you can pretty much do what you want. Unless it is an election year. Throwing the book at a rich brat is just good politics then. 

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: