Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:01:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RZR] Razor - Cutting Edge of Technology ☆[TOR]☆[No Pre/ICO] Updated Nodes!  (Read 247445 times)
tf2honeybadger

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 12:55:02 AM

omg somebody r i sent my razor to a riecoin addres on poloniex instead of razorcoin address.. 0 confirms how do i get themback??? whoever helps i will send them coins!!

im about to cry.. i sent 5000 razorcoin to a ryecoin address... please someone help me

Hey, Poloniex wallet manager here.
The addresses are compatible, however, the private keys are NOT compatible. I've fixed a similar issue for a user before, and will give this my best effort to get it fixed for you. If you'd like to stay in touch, email me at tf2honeybadger@poloniex.com and I'll give you updates as I have progress.

Maybe you could fix the broken wallets on poloniex first instead of trying to steal from someone else that was already helping?
don't you have some modding to do?

They will not be able to solve the issue as soon as it hits the blockchain and is included in a block, because it will already be in a Poloniex wallet. I was informed of this particular issue by a Poloniex moderator. I do not expect or need any bounty for this, as it is part of my job to work on these issues.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
daemonfox

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 12:55:07 AM

its showing confirmations...

You are screwed then save for a miracle of luck in the exchange generating that wallet and privkey.

Sorry for your loss.

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                     ¦¦   
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦  
   ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦ 
    ¦¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
     ¦¦                      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
....ZEN Nodes.... ....Horizen Academy.... ....Help Desk    ....Faucet   
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
daemonfox

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 12:56:30 AM

you can ask poloniex to import the private key from the ryecoin wallet to the razorcoin wallet. it will crash the wallet during the import because the private key format will be slightly wrong, but when you restart the wallet the coins will be there. it will produce a valid, identical address.

Umm... since the privkey is not compatible... would this not lock those coins from them ever being able to send them... since the privkey can never validate the wallet transaction?

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 12:57:27 AM

omg somebody r i sent my razor to a riecoin addres on poloniex instead of razorcoin address.. 0 confirms how do i get themback??? whoever helps i will send them coins!!

im about to cry.. i sent 5000 razorcoin to a ryecoin address... please someone help me

The addresses are compatible, however, the private keys are NOT compatible. I've fixed a similar issue for a user before, and will give this my best effort to get it fixed for you. If you'd like to stay in touch, email me at tf2honeybadger@poloniex.com and I'll give you updates as I have progress.

Maybe you could fix the broken wallets on poloniex first instead of trying to steal from someone else that was already helping?

They will not be able to solve the issue as soon as it hits the blockchain and is included in a block, because it will already be in a Poloniex wallet. I was informed of this particular issue by a Poloniex moderator. I do not expect or need any bounty for this, as it is part of my job to work on these issues.
wait, aren't you a poloniex moderator? dumb post is dumb?

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
rygamble

Activity: 160

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 12:58:01 AM

its showing confirmations...

You are screwed then save for a miracle of luck in the exchange generating that wallet and privkey.

Sorry for your loss.
I hate to be that guy... but at least there's 0.25% less supply now. That really does suck though.
tf2honeybadger

Activity: 189

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 12:58:35 AM

No, I'm the wallet manager now. I used to be a moderator, though.
r3wt

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 12:58:48 AM

you can ask poloniex to import the private key from the ryecoin wallet to the razorcoin wallet. it will crash the wallet during the import because the private key format will be slightly wrong, but when you restart the wallet the coins will be there. it will produce a valid, identical address.

Umm... since the privkey is not compatible... would this not lock those coins from them ever being able to send them... since the privkey can never validate the wallet transaction?

i imported an altcoin(the sha256 coin) privatekey into bitcoin(hung the wallet for about 20 minutes. when i killed it and reopened it, voila the missing coins were there.)

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
daemonfox

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 12:59:57 AM

i imported an altcoin(the sha256 coin) privatekey into bitcoin(hung the wallet for about 20 minutes. when i killed it and reopened it, voila the missing coins were there.)

but that does not answer my question... were you actually able to send them anywhere afterwards...

If so does that not seem like a flaw in the wallet? could I not then hypothetically do this for similar coins and have access to others wallets?

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
r3wt

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:00:49 AM

ERROR: Division By CuntHair In /usr/share/forum/post7427108.php:640 stack trace#0....

Wink

jrich76

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:00:54 AM

I always recommend sending large amounts in smaller groups. If you recall there was a malicious Chrome extension that stole bitcoins, someone sent their life savings of $60K through at once, lost it all. Had they sent $10, then $10, then $10 then $1000, then $1000...... as tests they would have only lost $10 when the first $10 test failed to show up.

Same for alts, there are so freaking many shitcoins, all three letter symbols start to look the same, you get caught up in trading and overlook one letter, you are screwed quickly.

So sorry to hear about this, but I hope my advice can help someone in the future.
leewilson

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:01:01 AM

And as I stated before, you have plenty of work that needs to be done already.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
pgb

Activity: 212

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:02:25 AM

I asked Cooldude which was the moderator at that moment in time. He probably told tf2honeybadger. He is only trying to help as I did. Not looking for any type of reward. You need to think this could happen to anyone as we do lots of transactions, and getting help when you most needed is always a good thing.

NEM : TAFTFJ-JJ4XTW-FNYZU7-HZR2Y2-RXIKEW-QIOWFJ-WM4N
leewilson

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:03:02 AM

Apparently   Undecided

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
pgb

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:03:44 AM

Helping clients is part of his work. What's wrong with you?

leewilson

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:06:45 AM

I asked Cooldude which was the moderator at that moment in time. He probably told tf2honeybadger. He is only trying to help as I did. Not looking for any type of reward. You need to think this could happen to anyone as we do lots of transactions, and getting help when you most needed is always a good thing.

ColbertCoin wallet has been broken for over 10 days and coins are in limbo. Glad to see you are working on it.

I am sure there are others as well...just always act like they are fine until a deposit has not show up hours late even when you are informed because the user has no idea what they are talking about I guess.

r3wt

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:09:27 AM

i don't always mine shitcoins, but when i do i hold others responsible for the failures of said shitcoin. get off the mods back and go gripe at the dev of colbert coin... oh thats right...

pgb

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:11:04 AM

i don't always mine shitcoins, but when i do i hold others responsible for the failures of said shitcoin. get off the mods back and go gripe at the dev of colbert coin... oh thats right...
ColbertCoin. lol

leewilson

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:13:29 AM

Helping clients is part of his work. What's wrong with you?

When he lights his hair on fire and hollers sh!t the moment some btc is dangled and/or the perceived value of a coin is higher than others so it should get preferential treatment? There is a long line of people with issues and tickets open regarding wallets, deposits and withdrawals currently that have been waiting for hours, days and weeks. Why did this become the most important issue?

thquan819

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:18:22 AM

UPDATE: almost done!
just a few blocks left to be accounted Smiley

hashlink.eu scams. i mining a long time with hashrate 2gb and the website is die.
they are running again, all my share valid the lost and do not supporrt
the blocks from 8235 unpaid
Huh

leewilson

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:21:09 AM

I never mined it. And what I sent it, it was dust, but when I sent it, it was a 15x arb which is not the point at all. Depositing and withdrawing many times a day has led to many wallets with issues at the same time that of course are ignored when brought up like the blockchain is lying..and not just shitcoins (which aren't they all?)

The best part is when the coins lose 5,10,15x their value as they are hung up on their end. Who eats that?

Don't list supercoin, but list colbert and keep it listed. That was their decision and they charge the user for it to work correctly
...oh that's right.

Charge me for a burger I order then give me a grilled cheese and see what happens.
It is the principal.

I guess you just grovel to your table and eat that grilled cheese.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: