Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:42:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RZR] Razor - Cutting Edge of Technology ☆[TOR]☆[No Pre/ICO] Updated Nodes!  (Read 247454 times)
myelbow4

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 05:45:25 PM

What price u bet on mintpal after few hours? Imo its going to 0.04 .

Easily .005 tonight. Look at any coin on the day it opens on mintpal. It usually goes up 100-200%, then another 200-300% over the next few days. I wouldn't be surprised if RZR surpasses .01 by Tuesday. This coin will be a ten bagger.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 05:46:41 PM

Easily .005 tonight. Look at any coin on the day it opens on mintpal. It usually goes up 100-200%, then another 200-300% over the next few days. I wouldn't be surprised if RZR surpasses .01 by Tuesday. This coin will be a ten bagger.

Possibly

The supply is so scarce
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 05:47:08 PM

So as most of you know the other day I sent 5000 razor to a riecoin address that is listed on poloniex right above the razorcoin address and unfortunately they were compatible and I haven't been able to recover the coins. This has put a lot of stress on me as I haven't been able to eat, and it's pretty much wrecking me. I'm really really depressed about this and it seems the ONLY possible way for me to get the coins back is if during the next coin update/fork if the developer voids that transaction so coins can be returned to me. The address I sent to is an unknown/unclaimed address. I know the community would have to agree to something like this so I just wanted to post it here and see what everyone thinks... it would help me a lot. also here is my donation address: RJ5S5MD8HFFyiirpXLoePnb33f824xYgE6

A few months ago I sent 500k doge to a Cryptsy digitalcoin address, lost forever no one could help. I know it doesn't compare as those were were less than a btc back then, but I know what you are feeling - just pissed as hell at yourself for not being more careful, and pissed as hell that this is possible - transactions to the wrong coin shouldn't send the coin to nothingness, the coins transaction should just not go through. I also sold 12k XC coins bought at 4k at 20k and 10k. I bought back in at 100k with my prior winnings, watched in glee as it went to 500k, woke up in horror at 200k. You want to talk about a battle with self confidence and ego? that was BRUTAL.
This isn't worth losing your marriage over, get a hold of yourself - it's only money, and as we all know in this game you can turn a half a btc into 100 btc with the right coin. Repeat: this is not worth damage to your self esteem or the peace in your home. Get a fucking grip, man up and move on.
lawgicc

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 05:50:18 PM

Please tell me what happened when ENC entropy coin hit mintpal.

Point invalid

mrBitcoinZ.com
@mrB1tc01n
lawgicc

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 05:51:34 PM

So as most of you know the other day I sent 5000 razor to a riecoin address that is listed on poloniex right above the razorcoin address and unfortunately they were compatible and I haven't been able to recover the coins. This has put a lot of stress on me as I haven't been able to eat, and it's pretty much wrecking me. I'm really really depressed about this and it seems the ONLY possible way for me to get the coins back is if during the next coin update/fork if the developer voids that transaction so coins can be returned to me. The address I sent to is an unknown/unclaimed address. I know the community would have to agree to something like this so I just wanted to post it here and see what everyone thinks... it would help me a lot. also here is my donation address: RJ5S5MD8HFFyiirpXLoePnb33f824xYgE6

A few months ago I sent 500k doge to a Cryptsy digitalcoin address, lost forever no one could help. I know it doesn't compare as those were were less than a btc back then, but I know what you are feeling - just pissed as hell at yourself for not being more careful, and pissed as hell that this is possible - transactions to the wrong coin shouldn't send the coin to nothingness, the coins transaction should just not go through. I also sold 12k XC coins bought at 4k at 20k and 10k. I bought back in at 100k with my prior winnings, watched in glee as it went to 500k, woke up in horror at 200k. You want to talk about a battle with self confidence and ego? that was BRUTAL.
This isn't worth losing your marriage over, get a hold of yourself - it's only money, and as we all know in this game you can turn a half a btc into 100 btc with the right coin. Repeat: this is not worth damage to your self esteem or the peace in your home. Get a fucking grip, man up and move on.

easier said than done when you lost out on 15+ BTC

mrBitcoinZ.com
@mrB1tc01n
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 05:56:43 PM

Dude, I lost out on 3x that by not holding those XC don't tell me about loss.
J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 06:00:28 PM

Dude, I lost out on 3x that by not holding those XC don't tell me about loss.

loss =/= missed opportunity

loss = loss of initial capital/investment
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 06:03:40 PM

Point invalid

Any coin that gets voted on mintpal does poorly (lately). Coins mintpal adds on their own are pretty successful.

Artoodeetoo

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 06:05:56 PM

Point invalid

Any coin that gets voted on mintpal does poorly (lately). Coins mintpal adds on their own are pretty successful.

Not sure about this one, after crypt and cloak there are a fair few burned fingers, I could see this being a stone rather than a bird..

DASH #DashDC #DashIntoDigitalCash
lohveh

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 06:16:17 PM

What is new here with razor ? except of being a ltc clone ?
coinweaver

Activity: 176

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 06:17:01 PM

5000k rzr. I say do it. Thats shitty.

thanks man. its been really rough.. wife even left with my kid Sad (I went crazy)
Sent 100RZR.  Polo sucks.
bigc1984

Activity: 658
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 06:18:20 PM

your right. everything you said is true. Thanks to whoever donated 100 razor to me.. helps and i appreciate it
bigc1984

Activity: 658
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 06:18:39 PM

thanks man. its been really rough.. wife even left with my kid Sad (I went crazy)

thank you very very much
JWU90

Activity: 203

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 06:23:59 PM

pump
j4son

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 06:27:20 PM

your right. everything you said is true. Thanks to whoever donated 100 razor to me.. helps and i appreciate it

You do realise you can just ask Polo for the private key to the RIC address you deposited to and then import that into your RZR wallet to recover the coins......right?
superfluouso

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 06:29:51 PM

Very awesome!  Still can't understand why this guy attracts so many trolls/fudsters/etc. - don't see any of them throwing around 100 RZR.  He's a cool guy with a great heart to those with open minds.  Crypto has become so much more interesting after looking into what he's up to...thx!
deepcoreotc

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 06:37:05 PM

NOW ACCEPTING RAZOR

http://jaysjerkyandgoodies.auctivacommerce.com/

Buffalo Raised Without Added Hormones
Ranch Raised and USDA Inspected Buffalo
No Preservatives
No Added MSG
NO Nitrite
NO Erythorbate
NO Artificial Ingredients
Only Minimally Processed

http://jaysjerkyandgoodies.auctivacommerce.com/Default.aspx
AnaSardinha

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 06:55:04 PM

How many coins should there be in circulation atm?
(rather ask so I'm sure it's correct  Grin)

Razorcoin : RHWYvxwYtymjxWnZLcHumxma84RDUGEUqq
Artoodeetoo

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 06:58:13 PM

Thanks for the ride and profits rzr... Off to reinvest into XC.. Good luck all..

DASH #DashDC #DashIntoDigitalCash
scibi

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 07:01:00 PM

Thanks for the ride and profits rzr... Off to reinvest into XC.. Good luck all..
we just starting to go , u will see in few hours Wink
xc is death all know that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: