Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:27:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Vancouver BC Marketing Idea , Willing to donate my Cadillac CTS =)  (Read 512 times)
cryptopick (OP)

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 05:11:03 PM

Hi there everyone,

I have been a bitcoin enthusiast and miner for about a year and a half now. Its pretty safe to say I have successfully got hundreds of people involved in the community and 2 Vancouver businesses to start accepting bitcoin officially. I dont have a ton of time to promote bitcoin as my career and family take up 90% of my time but I did have a great idea the other night.

I am willing to have my Cadillac CTS Fully wrapped with bitcoin advertising . hopefully supported by the community not only threw helping me raise the funds but also help draw out the design. I am also completely willing to have bitcoin based sponsor ads and web links on the fenders. The main idea here though is to promote Bitcoin in BC so I would like 80% of the wrap to be informative over advertising. There are many companys in Vancouver that do full wraps so I am sure we can find a good deal.

Currently I drive all over Vancouver and Vancouver Island weekly averaging 2500KMS a month. Its pretty safe to say Millions of people a month will see my Bitcoin Caddy.

PM me with Ideas or suggestions

And if you can I've set up an address to donate.

1C9K9sToH1UCLsqvqCTc4pDkSXjbfPbckt

All progress will be posted and hopefully we can have this going before summer.

Thanks for the Support!

Please note If I cannot get support I'm still going to pursue this on my own and keep everyone up to date, Would just be nice as a crowd funded idea =)

Trev
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mikez

Activity: 508
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 06:37:42 PM

This is an awesome idea and project and also that's a sweet ride man!
I'm sure there are lots of Bitcoin businesses out there that would like to have a piece of your car, so to speak.

cryptopick (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 06:47:24 PM

Thanks for the support man, Ive tried on reddit to talk about the idea but it seems to be against policy. Ive found good reviews for www.canawrap.com and www.ampcografix.com , both intown. Ive asked for basic quotes so far but it will depend on the final design. Seems it will cost about $1000-1500, and really when ya think about it thats not bad at all for all the exposure.

-Trev
CryptoNames

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 08:22:07 PM

Have you reached out to Bitcoiniacs (the guys who operate the ATM in Waves)? They're in Vancouver BC.

cryptopick (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:39:48 AM

Have you reached out to Bitcoiniacs (the guys who operate the ATM in Waves)? They're in Vancouver BC.

So far I have just talked to the wrap companies mentioned. My idea for this is months old but I work for the goverment and things have been crazy busy lately. Tempo is down now so Im putting my focas back to my BTC ventures. I will definatly be sending emails to vendors that might support this if It looks like ill get 10-50% support from the community. Ill end up doing this either way because my passion for bitcoin is what my girlfriend calls extreme Grin. If there are vendors viewing this interested let me know Via PM , my CTS has sharp lines that make ads easy to place.

Thanks for all the interest in just a few hours, I should have come to this forum long before Reddit =)

-Trev
Peter R
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 02:53:18 AM

Your idea to wrap your car could be proposed as a crowd-funded project using Elwar's BitPools site.  His site just went live yesterday:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643697.0

I'd throw in $25 - $100 just for amusement if this was done using a system like Elwar's (where the proposal fails if not enough votes support it), if the proposal is convincing and well presented, and if I can verify that profiles from Vancouver that I trust are contributing (e.g., the bitcoin co-op, asoltys, andytoshi, ruru from just-dice, the guys from bitcoiniacs).

Run Bitcoin Unlimited (www.bitcoinunlimited.info)
cryptopick (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 03:46:47 PM

Your idea to wrap your car could be proposed as a crowd-funded project using Elwar's BitPools site.  His site just went live yesterday:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643697.0

I'd throw in $25 - $100 just for amusement if this was done using a system like Elwar's (where the proposal fails if not enough votes support it), if the proposal is convincing and well presented, and if I can verify that profiles from Vancouver that I trust are contributing (e.g., the bitcoin co-op, asoltys, andytoshi, ruru from just-dice, the guys from bitcoiniacs).

Good Morning, I will defiantly be checking out this service today , loods like a good option, in addition ill be writing a group email to some of the local players as well as my buddy Ben at the Bitcoin Co-op. Looks like we might actually get this idea off the ground, cant imagine the look on my girlfriends face when this is done =p

-Trev
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: