Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:10:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FujiCoin | Japan | Since 2014 | The Best Crypto Currency  (Read 152834 times)
GenTarkin
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:07:06 PM

Got a new wrinkle...seems that you can't import large paper wallet (or maybe any large address private key) to the electrum 3.12 wallet you get the following error

error code -32600 response too large etc etc

So in other words for a paper wallet you can't sweep 1 million coins into that electrum 3.12 wallet ...I have another buddy who is stuck on the lite wallets listed he tried

on the fujicoin page...and lord knows I have no clue how to build the fujicoin core wallet on github for win64 and rebuild database....i don't program so clueless on that

I found this on the electrum site on the above (again know it is paper wallet large history issue...I think it may just be for moving large amounts in general due to history

even with a regular address move to a wallet (not paper wallet sweep) unsure of that as yet

did find this however on the issue

here is the link the are stuck at on github (no solution)

https://github.com/kyuupichan/electrumx/issues/348

here is another guys problem same as mine..trying to do the same and the above link was in this response to him

https://github.com/spesmilo/electrum/issues/4315

Kinda a big deal....can't keep mining FJC if I can't pay for electric for data hall for the next month because I can't cash out my 3 million FJC on a paper wallet in any manner

to do so. Again, my case a paper wallet and my buddies case is 10x my problem in that he tried using a lite wallet ..again, from what I can tell the histories are too long.

Anyway, left an email with the OP motty...Hopefully he has an angle on this even if someone has to hand hold me for a tip in installing from github the old fujicoin qt wallet

If this is common as f*ck, I'd guess that would explain the low volume and price staying up Smiley

anyway let me know, I have to pay the data hall next month for hash...if this is not resolved...the FJC network is gonna take a hit on hashing reduction

(data halls ..have to pay a month in advance by the 5th, don't ya know)

thanks in advance

brad
Hrm... if u mine to that paper wallet, its not the coin amount nor the "large privkey"(which not even sure what that means) ... its the fact that you probably have thousands upon thousands upon thousands of transactions for that address.
If that indeed is the case ... electrum struggles w/ addresses that have thousands of transactions ... when this happened for me historically, I would import the privkey to core, it can deal much better w/ many unspent outputs and transaction counts then electrum can.

GenTarkin's MOD Kncminer Titan custom firmware! v1.0.4! -- !!NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!
Donations: bitcoin- 1Px71mWNQNKW19xuARqrmnbcem1dXqJ3At || litecoin- LYXrLis3ik6TRn8tdvzAyJ264DRvwYVeEw

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:21:16 PM

Got a new wrinkle...seems that you can't import large paper wallet (or maybe any large address private key) to the electrum 3.12 wallet you get the following error

So in other words for a paper wallet you can't sweep 1 million coins into that electrum 3.12 wallet ...I have another buddy who is stuck on the lite wallets listed he tried

on the fujicoin page...and lord knows I have no clue how to build the fujicoin core wallet on github for win64 and rebuild database....i don't program so clueless on that

I found this on the electrum site on the above (again know it is paper wallet large history issue...I think it may just be for moving large amounts in general due to history

even with a regular address move to a wallet (not paper wallet sweep) unsure of that as yet

here is another guys problem same as mine..trying to do the same and the above link was in this response to him

Kinda a big deal....can't keep mining FJC if I can't pay for electric for data hall for the next month because I can't cash out my 3 million FJC on a paper wallet in any manner

to do so. Again, my case a paper wallet and my buddies case is 10x my problem in that he tried using a lite wallet ..again, from what I can tell the histories are too long.

Anyway, left an email with the OP motty...Hopefully he has an angle on this even if someone has to hand hold me for a tip in installing from github the old fujicoin qt wallet

If this is common as f*ck, I'd guess that would explain the low volume and price staying up Smiley

anyway let me know, I have to pay the data hall next month for hash...if this is not resolved...the FJC network is gonna take a hit on hashing reduction

thanks in advance

brad
Hrm... if u mine to that paper wallet, its not the coin amount nor the "large privkey"(which not even sure what that means) ... its the fact that you probably have thousands upon thousands upon thousands of transactions for that address.
If that indeed is the case ... electrum struggles w/ addresses that have thousands of transactions ... when this happened for me historically, I would import the privkey to core, it can deal much better w/ many unspent outputs and transaction counts then electrum can.

I will contact you via pm...but yeah that is exactly what the issue is with the electrum 3.12 devs (see above links) ....so stumped on what you mean

when I find out what is what (maybe) i'll post here for others if a solution

sending you a pm as we speak

brad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
motty (OP)

Activity: 918
Merit: 512

Member FujiCoin.org

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 04:58:42 AM

thanks in advance

brad

I will contact you via pm...but yeah that is exactly what the issue is with the electrum 3.12 devs (see above links) ....so stumped on what you mean

brad

Hi Searing,

Such a situation is that every miner or pool operator will experience. It is the same with other altcoins.
If you do not use core wallet, you should periodically change the address for mining.

The way to deal with the case exceeding the limit of electrum-FJC is as follows.

Use windows core wallet. (Fujicoin-3.0-v0.16.1.zip)
http://www.fujicoin.org/downloads.php
run fujicoin-qt.exe
Please wait about half a day until it synchronizes with the network.
Open console window -->  [help]-[debug window]-[console tab]
Use command -->  importprivkey "paste your privatekey here"
Use command -->  rescanblockchain

fujicoin.org  We trust the bright future of FujiCoin!
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:41:31 PM

thanks in advance

brad

brad

Hi Searing,

Such a situation is that every miner or pool operator will experience. It is the same with other altcoins.
If you do not use core wallet, you should periodically change the address for mining.

The way to deal with the case exceeding the limit of electrum-FJC is as follows.

run fujicoin-qt.exe

sent you a PM. I finally figured out part of the problem. Windows 10 64 bit I had to UNHIDE the appdata folders

as i said in the pm (supposedly) I do not show a fujicoin.conf file to move as you state in the wallet area for the current DB

update trick...anyway...a pm was sent....I'm fracking lost

brad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:47:27 PM

thanks in advance

brad

brad

Hi Searing,

run fujicoin-qt.exe

sent you a PM. I finally figured out part of the problem. Windows 10 64 bit I had to UNHIDE the appdata folders

as i said in the pm (supposedly) I do not show a fujicoin.conf file to move as you state in the wallet area for the current DB

brad

oops...part of the problem is I was using the LAST part of the wallet page and downloaded 15.3 or whatever

I will (now that I've found appdata area) install Use windows core wallet. (Fujicoin-3.0-v0.16.1.zip) as you state above

and see if some of this goes away....I also this time around will skip the DB migration and just let the puppy run

and hope it catches up with out it...will send this as a pm as well

so 3rd tries the charm right?

thanks for your time will post here if I succeed or not Smiley

brad

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:09:06 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2018, 12:43:21 AM by Searing

thanks in advance

brad

brad

Hi Searing,

run fujicoin-qt.exe
Open console window -->  [help]-[debug window]-[console tab]
Use command -->  importprivkey "paste your privatekey here"
Use command -->  rescanblockchain

brad

oops...part of the problem is I was using the LAST part of the wallet page and downloaded 15.3 or whatever

I will (now that I've found appdata area) install Use windows core wallet. (Fujicoin-3.0-v0.16.1.zip) as you state above

and see if some of this goes away....I also this time around will skip the DB migration and just let the puppy run

and hope it catches up with out it...will send this as a pm as well

so 3rd tries the charm right?

thanks for your time will post here if I succeed or not Smiley

brad

Well ...using the current June 20th, 2018 version (as I did not in the past) Use windows core wallet. (Fujicoin-3.0-v0.16.1.zip). I have again a Windows 10 64 build.

Seems to be running ok...but gonna be a haul to get this synched. I'll let folks know how long it takes for future info for those who also need a fresh and new install.

I'll also let you know how the paper wallet import works (on electrum 3.12 got an error out of range error..so need to use import option on FJC core wallet above)

It is always the simple stuff. (originally used 15.3 versus the new 16.1 version above). Again it is synching away...we will see how long it takes.

Thanks motty for the help!

later

brad

edit:

Ok...got FJC core 16.1 up ok. It synched in about 3.5 hours or so. I managed to move 100,900 FJC to Cryptopia at 0.00000005 price..if anyone is interested as a test.

That is about $37 when I last looked. Lowest price on there and no buyers LOL. We will see I guess. Thanks, everyone and motty for the help, it helps if you use the RIGHT

wallet. Also, the paper wallet import worked just fine, unlike the electrum 3.12. I think I'll stick with Fujicoin Core Qt version 16.1 for now.

loic007

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:59:01 AM

Hello,

I want to buy Fujicoin with paypal. Is anyone interested?

regards
loic
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:49:29 PM

Hello,

regards
loic

NOPE. You can reverse all charges on PayPal...you just have to say electronic currency scam and wala! You have fujicoin and your paypal account $$$ back.

the oldest scam out there...don't fall for it.

brad

KirchhoferAmop

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:56:06 PM

Good night  Good to see business like this that will offer us much easier way of life by using crypto much faster that it was until now for any kind of transactions be it payment of simple transfer of funds and to be able to do that for such a small fee is indeed commendable.
ilyasaliabbas

Activity: 28
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:32:14 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2018, 04:50:49 AM by ilyasaliabbas

Just 16.19% circulating supply shows its value this time should be $0.000080.
the coin is quit good but price is so high now $0.000360.
In 2020 its value may near $0.0037
loic007

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:14:08 AM

I did not know this. Then sorry for the inconvenance. I guess the best way to get the fujicoin is to exchange it with other cryptos ? I don't really want to use others cryptos so i thought it was a good way to get some fujicoins.

Also i started mining CPU today on the Cryptogrinder pool. Anyone know when is the payment of the grinded coins?

thanks for your help.
loic

Hello,

regards
loic

NOPE. You can reverse all charges on PayPal...you just have to say electronic currency scam and wala! You have fujicoin and your paypal account $$$ back.

the oldest scam out there...don't fall for it.

brad

motty (OP)

Member FujiCoin.org

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 10:58:23 PM

Yobit was delisted from Fujicoin's exchange list

Reason: Withdraw failure trouble is still occurring now.

Mejia-Yabi

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:14:31 PM

Hello to everyone! A question to you: are you going to use token sale platform provided by TokenGet which is one of the most advanced ICO platform in the world???
wheelz1200
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 1406

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:22:08 AM

Hello to everyone! A question to you: are you going to use token sale platform provided by TokenGet which is one of the most advanced ICO platform in the world???

I dont think you quite understand.  Fujicoin has been around for years and is not a token based asset, nor was or is fujicoin an ico.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
zendan

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:55:09 AM

Finally Motty removed Yobit from exchange list.
Although we lost our coins but ,
It cause anyone else to not experience this problem .
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:54:27 PM

I thought that youbit sucked...and took weeks sometimes to get fujicoin back....but EVENTUALLY, you got your fujicoin back, you mean now they are not even willing to give back

fujicoin's that they were previously just very late on? If so that is very lame..

brad

Quixodus

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:46:49 AM

Hello, it's MoonWhale here. My old account was hacked unfortunately.

Anyway, just came here to say it loud and clear: "Do NOT USE YOBIT!"

They have nicked more than 1 million FJC from me. I'm not happy at all.
zendan

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:07:33 AM

I thought that youbit sucked...and took weeks sometimes to get fujicoin back....but EVENTUALLY, you got your fujicoin back, you mean now they are not even willing to give back

fujicoin's that they were previously just very late on? If so that is very lame..

brad

Despite the problems i still love FJC and I hope that FJc be on the first 100 crypto list .
motty (OP)

Member FujiCoin.org

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 07:02:13 AM

Hi, dev's!
I've taken the time and checked all the details of your idea and I can say that everything is really very good. So I can just wish you good luck guys! To the mooooon!

Thank you for taking the time to investigate Fujicoin.
There are still few people who evaluate it after reviewing it properly.
From now on please support Fujicoin.  Cheesy

lenart_o

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:04:47 PM

Hi,
huge hash power is came on pools
with new wallets starting from 7
welcome onboard but count that will be still profitable?Huh
on yobit I stuck with over 2,5 millions coins
cheers
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: