Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:31:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FujiCoin | Japan | Since 2014 | The Best Crypto Currency  (Read 152898 times)
motty (OP)

Activity: 918
Merit: 512

Member FujiCoin.org

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 02:19:53 AM

Has it been forked from litecoin? Grin Undecided

Fujicoin is based on Bitcoin. The latest core is v0.18.0 based. Litecoin remains v0.16.3 based.  Smiley
How many people in your team, Dev?

You should go through the official website of Fujicoin.  Wink
https://www.fujicoin.org/what-is-fujicoin.php
https://www.fujicoin.org/team.php

fujicoin.org  We trust the bright future of FujiCoin!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lenart_o

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 07:49:37 AM

Now it's time to think how to change fujicoin to more useful coin
even when dev team change mining algo , even if appear MN with collateral 100 milons coins (yes huge amount)
nothing will happen . Everybody know why . We need places where we can spend Fujicoin , we need more acceptance
we need a larger community, we need more publicity, more information in social media, that's why we are here where we are
a lot of people don't know about bitcointalk, they know that bitcoin exist from mass media and al lot of them have no idea that's there is a lot more
coin's . This is a sad truth. If someone have new ideas what to do with this , this is right place to write about it .
I spoke with my friends that bitcoin is the biggest coin but there are very interested other coins too. but I can't say nothing about fujicoin because I can't show places where we can pay for goods, we can only mine it and trade it , but now market is dead.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 08:58:59 PM

even when dev team change mining algo , even if appear MN with collateral 100 milons coins (yes huge amount)
nothing will happen . Everybody know why . We need places where we can spend Fujicoin , we need more acceptance
we need a larger community, we need more publicity, more information in social media, that's why we are here where we are
a lot of people don't know about bitcointalk, they know that bitcoin exist from mass media and al lot of them have no idea that's there is a lot more
coin's . This is a sad truth. If someone have new ideas what to do with this , this is right place to write about it .
I spoke with my friends that bitcoin is the biggest coin but there are very interested other coins too. but I can't say nothing about fujicoin because I can't show places where we can pay for goods, we can only mine it and trade it , but now market is dead.

I'd fork the coin 10 to 1 to jump start and add masternodes at the same rate as a typical KNC tian 4 cube rate. About 350mh or equivalent

Just saying I watched Garlicoin walk away from scrypt-n and KNC titans and they make FJC look golden by comparison coin to price ratio wise from mining...

but nothing in my view will change. The only thing that has changed in FJC since 2014 is the bitcoin core upgrades and even that happened after the KNC Titans came

into the scene. Without some other catalyst, this coin is staying dead. Notice I said staying dead, last I looked youbit 70 million FJC coin for sale with no buyers for weeks of any note.

As a side note, this is the only scrypt-N coin left in the universe and the KNC Titans are the only ASIC's at almost 5 years old that can mine Scrypt-N. It will have to happen soon,

so why not be daring and try something to get some of the buzz back?

I feel it is likely too late.

Brad

So in the classic 'Star Trek: The Original Series these famous words below:

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
motty (OP)

Member FujiCoin.org

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 09:52:03 PM

I agree with your opinion.
We need to activate the community more. It requires a leader, but I think that I am not suitable. I am an old man and I can not speak one of the jokes in English. I would like to discuss specific plans for revitalizing the community. Is the place for discussion appropriate here?
Having no place to spend Fujicoin is definitely a big problem. But this is also true for many other coins. We will have to wait for many years before a lot of coins will be used in the market. So we have to start little by little with what we can do now. It may be a coffee shop or a pizza shop. First of all, we have to find a shop to sell at Fujicoin. This will be possible if the community is activated.
Let's talk to move things forward. What I can do is limited. We need everyone's power.

Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 09:56:50 PM

I agree with your opinion.
We need to activate the community more. It requires a leader, but I think that I am not suitable. I am an old man and I can not speak one of the jokes in English. I would like to discuss specific plans for revitalizing the community. Is the place for discussion appropriate here?
Having no place to spend Fujicoin is definitely a big problem. But this is also true for many other coins. We will have to wait for many years before a lot of coins will be used in the market. So we have to start little by little with what we can do now. It may be a coffee shop or a pizza shop. First of all, we have to find a shop to sell at Fujicoin. This will be possible if the community is activated.
Let's talk to move things forward. What I can do is limited. We need everyone's power.

I think you're a great leader but FUJI needs to get partnerships in Japan. Since it's focused for the population of Japan, you should look for someone from there with contacts.
lenart_o

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 09:01:38 PM

We need android wallet to pay
I dont know that electrum wallet work ok
but still there is no places where we can pay I'm from europe
so fuji is for Japan but here are a lot of tourist from Japan but i think they have no idea about fujicoin
there are a lot of things to do first  inform people that Fujicoin exist then I can make some move to accept fuji
in EU
motty (OP)

Member FujiCoin.org

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 09:38:03 PM

We need android wallet to pay
I dont know that electrum wallet work ok
but still there is no places where we can pay I'm from europe
so fuji is for Japan but here are a lot of tourist from Japan but i think they have no idea about fujicoin
there are a lot of things to do first  inform people that Fujicoin exist then I can make some move to accept fuji
in EU

Have you never used Coinomi wallet? Fujicoin has been available with Coinomi since 2017. Coinomi is a multi-coin wallet that boasts world-class popularity and high security. The desktop version is also available recently. Spreading Coinomi will automatically increase Fujicoin's wallet. Please support Coinomi.  Wink

https://www.coinomi.com/en/

spbird
Copper Member

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 03:01:26 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2019, 03:20:24 AM by spbird

FJC is superior in technichal and has complete plathomes.
But Many people is not known FJC
...and leader is little heavy image in japanese developer. lol

everyone do not be crying, let's start with a some action.
I think, imagine, consider, for example
First, Japan has Tokyo Olympic,That's good opportunity for getting to know to World people widely. We should  prepare until that time.
e.g.
(i)make Japanes pretty(moemoe) anime character for FJC
     reason: FJC is a little heavy image or most normal.
(ii)web game like Japanese traditional game's pachinko with no regist and no install.
     reason: World people may became knowing  japanese culture .
(iii)Donate to Japan Children, UNICEF etc.

let's tell everyone with your suggestion!
motty (OP)

Member FujiCoin.org

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 10:11:48 PM

Looking for Female Moderator for Discord Fujicoin

・I will set up a category exclusively for women, and I will leave the operation there to you.
・I will leave the content of the channel to be installed. There is no need to stick to Fujicoin.
If you are interested please let us know at the discord.  Wink

https://discord.gg/rXeBn99

blakethecoin
Copper Member

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 11:45:51 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2019, 12:20:15 AM by blakethecoin

Fujicoin is still not accessible on Yobit. Also just got an email that it's being delisted on Bleutrade. There are currently no viable exchanges this coin is listed on.
motty (OP)

Member FujiCoin.org

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 01:37:49 AM

Fujicoin is still not accessible on Yobit. Also just got an email that it's being delisted on Bleutrade. There are currently no viable exchanges this coin is listed on.

I confirmed the announcement of Bleutrade. This is very disappointing news. It would be impossible to recover as Dogecoin is also delisted.
At present, we can only think of NOVA Exchange as the main.

https://bleutrade.com/announcements/

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_FJC/

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 02:15:42 AM

That has existed in fact for a couple of months in that NO ONE was buying any.

Maybe FJC needs to get a new ALGO and swap ahead of launch of new algo so many FJC to FJC with new algo.

LyraRE2 would be a hoot.

Again, not much you can do wrong in trying to get this coin back to life.

Maybe, make it a pos coin in the same manner as it is now, again, with FJC to new FJC pre-launch and masternodes

or hell just pre-launch masternodes for your HODL of FJC Jump start the existing FJC in existence into masternodes with new algo and reboot the works?

I know zip but at least with a FJC masternode I'd be spinning out FJC with a masternode no one would buy vs FJC as a pow with my knc titans off Sad

(hey, I'm odd) Smiley

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
blakethecoin
Copper Member

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 03:27:03 AM

I confirmed the announcement of Bleutrade. This is very disappointing news. It would be impossible to recover as Dogecoin is also delisted.

USA can’t use Nova unfortunately.
motty (OP)

Member FujiCoin.org

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 05:22:33 AM

Well, I can't find a good answer.  Sad

GenTarkin
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 01:45:48 AM

Welp, since its being delisted from bleutrade, I guess this coin is all but dead.
Guess Im stuck w/ a bag of worthless crypto for a while lol!

GenTarkin's MOD Kncminer Titan custom firmware! v1.0.4! -- !!NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!
Donations: bitcoin- 1Px71mWNQNKW19xuARqrmnbcem1dXqJ3At || litecoin- LYXrLis3ik6TRn8tdvzAyJ264DRvwYVeEw
motty (OP)

Member FujiCoin.org

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 04:36:30 AM

Welp, since its being delisted from bleutrade, I guess this coin is all but dead.

Thank you for getting along for a long time. It may be better to sleep for a while. If you wake up, the bag may be filled with gold.  Smiley

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 08:38:45 PM

Thank you for getting along for a long time. It may be better to sleep for a while. If you wake up, the bag may be filled with gold.  Smiley

Again, I'd convert the FJC to a masternode setup. There are enough FJC stakeholders of say 1 million coins or more that would work.

Again, I'd be likely just mining air to start, but MAYBE you could get some buzz going. As it is now, no action, too expensive to mine with KNC Titans

and NO real reason for an exchange to pick up FJC again. Stuck!

Probably a dumb solution, but any progress is good progress and that is the ONLY thing I can think of that would at least get 'bag hodl'ers of this FJC

to at least play with masternodes and get some action going from their FJC hoards. Might come to nothing, but hell, at least I'd learn how to run a FJC

node at 1 million FJC say a node! A new algo pos wise to do this with away from POW would also generate some noise/interest. Just tossing it out there.

(meh! what do I know)

Brad

blakethecoin
Copper Member

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 10:16:02 PM

Imo, we definitely need to do something. Either change it to PoS with MN or just fork to a more viable algorithm for GPUs (or CPUs?).
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 02:29:48 AM

Imo, we definitely need to do something. Either change it to PoS with MN or just fork to a more viable algorithm for GPUs (or CPUs?).

Again, I know zip, but taking those with existing FJC and letting them run masternodes as a pos coin AT LEAST lets me do something with my FJC.

Even mining AIR is something. Sure can't sell the stuff. May as well, make a wild ass attempt at something like pos coin or masternode or merge with another pos coin

or masternode coin.

Something, right now FJC is doing a good imitation of a rock. It exists and occupies space, but doe not move in any manner. Sad

usrcoin

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 02:23:47 PM

Well, I can't find a good answer.  Sad

Hello
After the exchanges controlled by scammers, there is
always those who are decentralized as
https://blocknet.co/coins/
But the use is not very simple.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: