Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:33:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FujiCoin | Japan | Since 2014 | The Best Crypto Currency  (Read 152895 times)
i-spn

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 11:21:38 PM

I have bought some FJC. It feels like a good coin. I am not care about price so much, because I have saw the value of fujicoin. Maybe we can help each other.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
motty (OP)

Activity: 918
Merit: 512

Member FujiCoin.org

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 12:15:08 AM

Do you know CoinTiger?
It is the 10th ranked exchange in CMC's Adjusted Volume Ranking. We need 2 BTC to get listed here.
So I ask the members of the Fujicoin community.
・If Fujicoin were to be listed for a fee, would CoinTiger be appropriate?
・Is it possible to collect 2 BTC in the Fujicoin community?

fujicoin.org  We trust the bright future of FujiCoin!
blakethecoin
Copper Member

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 12:23:30 AM

Do you know CoinTiger?
It is the 10th ranked exchange in CMC's Adjusted Volume Ranking. We need 2 BTC to get listed here.

2 BTC is probably impossible for this community. Also, never heard of CoinTiger.
motty (OP)

Member FujiCoin.org

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 12:54:42 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2019, 03:49:54 AM by motty

Do you know CoinTiger?

2 BTC is probably impossible for this community. Also, never heard of CoinTiger.

Yeah. 2 BTC has a high hurdle. However, it may be possible if some mechanism is devised.
I also didn't know Cointiger. It looks like a Chinese exchange. But it is true that it is listed above the CMC.

The following link is a document sent by Cointiger.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1FuNqnyynqufnF5c0FjUXVMcUJ3X05ia2dOcVk4c2JaRmlOcGdsdG9ULXcxVl9UeGsyck0

i-spn

Activity: 152

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 04:51:53 AM

@motty

You can try to submit fujicoin to exchange.thecoin.pw
motty (OP)

Member FujiCoin.org

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 07:19:41 AM

@motty

You can try to submit fujicoin to exchange.thecoin.pw

Thank you. I made an account and looked inside. We can not expect liquidity here.  Smiley

motty (OP)

Member FujiCoin.org

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 04:43:36 AM

I will go on summer vacation for a while.
I want you to think over again during the holidays.
The figure below shows the fundamental characteristics of Fujicoin. This also shows the process of spreading crypto currency into the world.

Let's organize my basic idea here.
・Useless things and things without contents are suitable as a currency. For example, please recall the history in which beautiful shells and gold were preferred as the currency.
・Bitcoin is representative of the useless ones. On the other hand, Ethereum aims to be useful. So Ethereum would be difficult to survive as a currency.
・Bitcoin and related technologies are steadily advancing. Those who do not follow Bitcoin will inevitably be deceived. So Fujicoin follows Bitcoin.
・Even Bitcoin lacks history and consensus. Please take a close look at the graph again. It will take another 10 years to reach the required consensus. It takes time for the young generation who sees Bitcoin as an ordinary entity, not as an extraordinary one, to grow as a leader in the economy.
・You should not look at crypto currency in the short term.  Smiley

lenart_o

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 04:32:08 AM

I think that MN collateral should be voted
for me 10 million is the minimum that should be
but maybe I'm wrong
so another POW algo is the way to move on Fujicoin
but titans then can go to the trash
thats my 1 cent
motty (OP)

Member FujiCoin.org

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 06:32:17 PM

Do you know CryptoBridge?
https://crypto-bridge.org/
I am currently considering listing there.
They answered as follows.
Free listing would be possible if extensive promotion is involved which would probably result in decent trading volume.
Can we do this? Please consider something specific. Smiley

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 10:30:47 PM

Do you know CryptoBridge?
https://crypto-bridge.org/
I am currently considering listing there.
They answered as follows.
Free listing would be possible if extensive promotion is involved which would probably result in decent trading volume.
Can we do this? Please consider something specific. Smiley

Sorry, you have an 'adoption' problem via many, many bitcoin coin forks...

thus, going back to GPU's after the difficulty driven up by KNC Titan ASIC's is not going to be a solution

Simply, IMHO, following bicoin core with current FJC structure that is the same since 2014. (Before KNC Titans and since the keeping up with Bitcoin Core Updates) again,  IMHO

that does zip.

Adding more exchanges with no improvement or awareness and adoption, is not gonna fly. IF FJC is NOT on the radar enough to survive as is

since 2014, that boat has sailed.

Thus, options, in which I have no clue of what I"m talking about, I don't program, again based TO ME ONLY, IF, and I mean IF this FJC project was dropped in my lap

I"d (attempt) to do the following:

1) So much FJC would be the equiv of 1 masternode with existing FJC as is, probably? at the rate of ONE KNC 4 cube Titan or around 350mh. Something has to replace

these beasts, you simply can't go back to GPU POW mining FJC anymore and these units will be 5 years old in Oct 2019.

2) Try to add some of the privacy options you see in Bitcoin 2 or Mimblewimble option on wallet like LTC is going to do.

3) Try to MERGE FJC coin with another project and so much of either coin would be so much new coin and/or masternode

Anyway, probably all the above are not do'able. But to me with the FJC I have (meh!) at least I could run a masternode on the slim hope of revival. Right now

the FJC just sits on a paper wallet and not wanted to buy on any exchange now or in the future.

Right or Wrong, again IMHO, at least masternodes would provide some kind of PR and traction to get this 'dead' coin moving.

Others with more skills or brains on the above jump in here. It is dandy I propose such stuff, but clueless on implementation.

But anyway, what I would at least consider.

Brad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
lenart_o

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 08:48:03 AM

Hi, miners FJC as you see
hashrate is going down
if it is because of bleutrade
I understand if it is because of my competition I'm happy
still market is almost dead so we should consider switch off
some miners now I have on pool4 185Mhs on 2 titans
so it's 2 times more what I want please for cooperation and lets go down with hashrate
still I want to hold proportional hashrate so consider this and count your hashrate and off some cubes
now are wery hard time to FJC  miners and traders so miners don't waste electricity and your money
please for cooperation and understand
cheers
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 02:07:29 PM

Hi, miners FJC as you see
hashrate is going down
if it is because of bleutrade
I understand if it is because of my competition I'm happy
still market is almost dead so we should consider switch off
some miners now I have on pool4 185Mhs on 2 titans
so it's 2 times more what I want please for cooperation and lets go down with hashrate
still I want to hold proportional hashrate so consider this and count your hashrate and off some cubes
now are wery hard time to FJC  miners and traders so miners don't waste electricity and your
please for cooperation and understand
cheers

Unsure, why you are mining. I can't see anyone buying FJC at this time. Thus with 2 KNC Titans (4 cube versions) using
Gen Trakin Firmware Mods. You'd get an actual around 1,250 watts per machine. Thus that is 2,500 watts.
That comes out to:

2,500 watts x 24 hrs x 30 days / 1,000 = 1,800 x (ave USA rate of 10c kWh) = $180 usd per month!

Even 1/2 that is $90 a month at 5c a kWh!

So unsure why you are bothering to mine unless you have Free Electric in a University Dorm or something.

This is the biggest reason why FJC should go 'masternode' and allow FJC that people can't sell under any circumstances to use for masternodes instead.

At least 'mining air' at that point with a masternode would not cost $90 a month at 5c kWh say, per month for mining air.

As to how to do this, I'm great at making suggestions but have no 'real idea' of what to do. Just saying, masternodes for FJC now I'd probably play

with a masternode and mine, without that and current FJC status, no mining is ever gonna happen again.

Brad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Hunyadi
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1000

☑ ♟ ☐ ♚

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 05:19:53 PM

IMO MN with scrypt-n mining would be ideal. There are ASICs for this coin that can't mine anything else, and there wont be more scrypt-n ASIC...maybe ever. That's not weakness, that makes this coin special and kind of secure. Zcoin, DASH etc. have masternodes and POW. That's the way to go.

There's no price discovery atm. 0.00000001/btc is bad place to be. It's +100% immediately if the price goes up. Luckily, some exchanges have 11 decimals, like HitBTC...FJC should try to list on that kind of exchange.

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░B**-Cultist░▒▓█▇▅▃▂
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 01:25:14 AM

IMO MN with scrypt-n mining would be ideal. There are ASICs for this coin that can't mine anything else, and there wont be more scrypt-n ASIC...maybe ever. That's not weakness, that makes this coin special and kind of secure. Zcoin, DASH etc. have masternodes and POW. That's the way to go.

There's no price discovery atm. 0.00000001/btc is bad place to be. It's +100% immediately if the price goes up. Luckily, some exchanges have 11 decimals, like HitBTC...FJC should try to list on that kind of exchange.

No one but titan miners have this coin. So what is it 80 million fjc or another for sale
On exchanges with no buyers for months. Same result

Dead coin. Titan miners would simply add more coins no one will buy

Almost all titans off now anyway

FJC is now perfect definition of a dead coin by any legit measure

Unless fjc is in existence used to promote radical different coin and use fjc

To apply to masternodes. I see no way to jumpstart or revive this dead coin.

Hunyadi
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1000

☑ ♟ ☐ ♚

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 06:54:29 AM

No one but titan miners have this coin. So what is it 80 million fjc or another for sale

I think there would be demand for this coin (at least, lottery ticket demand) if there were 11 decimals. At 0.00000000001 FJC/BTC the marketcap of FJC would be little over USD 200. So, I guess demand before that could be found. Then there could be some price recovery or something.

It would be interesting if there was another scrypt-n coin. Do you know if anyone with decent size TITAN farm is capable of creating one or forking some alt? Of course, TITAN owners can fork or whatever with this coin also. Hashing power decides the rules. Motty is the creator of this coin. Supply curve is interesting etc. but someone needs to do something...before it's too late (it might be already). 

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░B**-Cultist░▒▓█▇▅▃▂
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 03:20:34 AM

I think there would be demand for this coin (at least, lottery ticket demand) if there were 11 decimals. At 0.00000000001 FJC/BTC the marketcap of FJC would be little over USD 200. So, I guess demand before that could be found. Then there could be some price recovery or something.

It would be interesting if there was another scrypt-n coin. Do you know if anyone with decent size TITAN farm is capable of creating one or forking some alt? Of course, TITAN owners can fork or whatever with this coin also. Hashing power decides the rules. Motty is the creator of this coin. Supply curve is interesting etc. but someone needs to do something...before it's too late (it might be already). 

unfortunately, IF there is NO $$$ to be made vs electric on FJC there is not incentive to lose money by yourself mining another scrypt-n coin...unless you have some kind of hook

that would put you in the lead of every other altcoin popping into existence per day..thus if you have such a hook the scypt-n part of all this doesn't matter.

if the hash was an issue we'd still have a market for FJC...but, alas, FJC is one of many forks from 2014 and is not offering what INVESTORS want in pumping an altcoin...

not an issue of mining an issue of use and or HOD'Ling in which there is too much FJC (80 million-plus I'd guess) for sale on the market and no one buying any

thus, my idea of at least taking the FJC that folk has sitting about doing nothing from titans or whatever...and allowing the buying of masternodes....

at least I could try to pump this coin mining air at little to no cost vs $90 a month for electric on a 4 cube KNC Titan!

not sure It would help any but it would be a start....also a way to at least USE the HODL'ing of FJC that folk have now to mine it as a POS coin

but the illusive hook (see bitcoin 2 it has pretty good hooks..but I did not know of such till too late for its last pump) ....a useful hook is what FJC needs

I'm out of my depth at this point...IF I was the dev/op I'd do the masternode action above ...just to get people to HODL rather than keep the stuff on an

exchange waiting to sell in the millions of FJC at least....see what comes of that..again...mining it as pos coin may be useless but at least it is cost-effective

and keeps me entertained mining air with my FJC by HODL'ing it....delusional maybe ..all I can think of

hey...may be running in a circle as a hodl POS coin masternode action..but right now we are simply running in place....meh!

brad

motty (OP)

Member FujiCoin.org

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2019, 08:46:36 AM

I would like to be listed on the new exchange ATAIX. Please register for ATAIX and vote for Fujicoin. Please vote from the following page.  Smiley

https://ataix.com/voting?v=FJC

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 08:26:23 PM

I would like to be listed on the new exchange ATAIX. Please register for ATAIX and vote for Fujicoin. Please vote from the following page.  Smiley

Sorry, big whoop! All of us on here only want to sell, don't want to buy, this coin is now deader than dead, sorry to say.

IF you made a mastercoin out of FJC and allowed conversion of FJC to masternodes, you'd at least get some action.

(at least I could 'play' masternode with my dead coin FJC for pennies on the $$ hosting)

Not sure if that does any good, but all I have. No other way. So it is that and some coding hooks to bring people back, but again

likely not gonna happen.

It's dead Jim!

motty (OP)

Member FujiCoin.org

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2019, 10:20:52 PM

Sorry, big whoop! All of us on here only want to sell, don't want to buy, this coin is now deader than dead, sorry to say.

IF you made a mastercoin out of FJC and allowed conversion of FJC to masternodes, you'd at least get some action.

(at least I could 'play' masternode with my dead coin FJC for pennies on the $$ hosting)

Not sure if that does any good, but all I have. No other way. So it is that and some coding hooks to bring people back, but again

likely not gonna happen.

It's dead Jim!

You are free to think that Fujicoin is dead. However, isn't it rude to everyone to say it persistently in this community?
Again, Fujicoin never deviates from the basic specifications of Bitcoin.
 Smiley

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 01:32:45 AM

likely not gonna happen.

It's dead Jim!

You are free to think that Fujicoin is dead. However, isn't it rude to everyone to say it persistently in this community?
Again, Fujicoin never deviates from the basic specifications of Bitcoin.
 Smiley

I could say the same about your view. Last I looked millions of FJC for sale, and none selling weeks at a time.

What's a guy supposed to think?

brad

Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: