Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:07:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FujiCoin | Japan | Since 2014 | The Best Crypto Currency  (Read 152886 times)
motty (OP)

Activity: 918
Merit: 512

Member FujiCoin.org

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 09:09:32 PM

I recently listed Fujicoin on two emerging exchanges. However, since there are few investors participating, it is unlikely to contribute to improving Fujicoin's value.
I think Fujicoin's big investors, especially miners, want to improve Fujicoin's value. In addition, mining tends to be unstable at the current value, which is undesirable for the Fujicoin network.
To improve the value of Fujicoin, it is necessary to be listed on a major exchange. And that requires investment. So I would like to have a meeting with big investors and big miners on joint investments.
Big investors and big miners should join Discord Fujicoin and give me a DM. Then I will guide you to the private meeting room. Let's have a positive discussion.  Smiley

Discord Fujicoin:  
https://discord.gg/rXeBn99

FJC has no real use now, not with 100 million FJC for sale on exchanges and no buys. It has not changed since 2014. The only reason it did anything speculative price-wise was

that after Garlicoin changed protocol, FJC was the only Scrypt-N coin left. Thus KNC Titan ASIC scrypt miners, being the only ASIC's that I know of, left that could mine scrypt-n coins after

being unprofitable doing regular scrypt, pumped FJC use and price. But the Dev/OP provided NO improvement, besides promoting exchanges and the KNC Titan folks had nothing to lose and

got to use their knc titans for heat last winter (what I did, dumping FJC along the way for free heat). Anyway, no real improvements to the protocol of the coin, KNC Titans could not make

any money to pay electric (no heat out of puppies winter done) thus FJC died after the KNC Titan's 'brief' rebirth of FJC.

No other Scrypt-N coins left in the world worth mining.

The Dev/Op 'might' have had some luck moving this whole works to become a POS coin with nodes or some other protocol change or add some other hooks to the FJC protocol, but IMHO,

we are long past fixing this coin. Just the way it is.

Even if other exchanges do come into play, big whoop, there is 100 million FJC that have to be sold on exchanges before any of my coin would be sold at this point in time.

Sorry, FJC is a dead coin as it exists now, just the way it is, IMHO. The protocol is 2014 fixed. The only upgrades are Bitcoin Core. KNC Titans (4 cubes) costs me about $90 a month to mine.

Can't sell the coin to justify mining FJC. A deader coin I've never seen.

I would bet within the next 3-4 months, on the 2x yearly Yobit purge, FJC will be removed from Yobit and other exchanges.

Even with a pump, no one is gonna buy FJC after MONTHS of no sales, people are not complete idiots when they look for hidden coin value.

Sorry, but some 'reality' of the situation is required here. This coin is dead.

Brad

It's your freedom to think Fujicoin is dead. If so, why do you come to see Fujicoin thread?

Because I have 10 million FJC with more than 100 million FJC on Yobit alone for sale all ahead of any coin I'd want to sell....but wait...makes no difference NO buys anyway

...with no real buys for weeks and weeks....thus why do you promote a coin

that uses a now-defunct scrypt-N at $90 loss in electricity on a 4 cube KNC titan per month and $0 return for the FJC mined? AND that can't support the network.

Its deader than dead.

You want to sway my view DO SOMETHING since 2014 you've only been  following the bitcoin core updates...dump scrypt-n it is is also a dead protocol ...make it a pos

coin add some features...I just find it interesting that the only thing you do promote is NEW exchanges and 'hopeful' buys by newbies on the next pump.

Seems that is just confirming it is a dump and pump coin...but it can't even work at that level.

So yeah, go figure why I'm pointing these things out on this thread Smiley

Reality sucks! Deal with it!

brad

I was the first to predict that scrypt-N will fail in the future. So Fujicoin has adopted scrypt-N11 from the beginning. Vertcoin, the original scrypt-N, noticed this and abandoned it. After that, other coins that adopted scrypt-N followed vertcoin. However, Fujicoin uses scrypt-N11 so there is no need to follow it. There is nothing wrong with scrypt-N11 itself. So Fujicoin has no plans to change this in the future.
To repeat the previous story, currency is inherently simple. Money is better if it's useless, like gold or shells, for example. This is a historical fact. Isn't the banknote you are using useful for anything other than currency?
So Bitcoin is the best currency among crypto currencies. This is the basic idea of ​​Fujicoin. It is no use no matter how much you stick.
Instead, how about you participating in joint investments?

you can have a great technical product but if no one uses it nor buys the coin, how can you justify from all the other coins?

scrypt-n11 still, as far as I know, is only able to be used on a KNC Titan ASIC miner, that does not pay to run now (again, no sales)

at the very least going back to GPU's at this late date with the difficulty the KNC Titan's ran up is dubious.

The old saying, what have you done for me lately? Even Litecoin, seeing that they are lagging, are at least taking a chance on Mimblewimble....to get themselves

different from the pack.

That is where we differ, you think sittting on 2014 protocol and bitcoin core updates that FJC is gonna come back, I can name hundreds of defunct coins with some

or the same or better features then FJC that is now completely defunct now. So the question is what makes FJC different as a BTC clone coin. IMHO, not much.

The proof is in the fact you have 100 million FJC for sale on Yobit and no buys.

So, IMHO, FJC has to 'innovate' in some manner or die on the vine, if it has not done so already, myself I'd look for another coin dev/op with similar problems  and merge

coin efforts to a new coin and/or something. Just for the help and the novelty to jump-start FJC. Right now the coin is completely static on use and price and deader than

dean for mining...thus you need something new or innovative to jump-start FJC before it is purged off yobit and other exchange platforms. Sorry, but you are not competing

with other BTC/Crypto coins in the altcoin universe in any real manner. Again, I can name hundreds of BTC clone coins like FJC that are based on Bitcoin, some of them are

forked coins. FJC just is lost in the pack at this time and it may be too far gone to save, vs the other Bitcoin clone coins out there. Just how it is, sorry to say.

brad

It seems that you and I have different timelines when thinking about things. I am thinking from a long-term perspective such as 10 or 20 years. Even if we implement the novel technology you have proposed in Fujicoin, the duration of the effect is not long. The essence of currency is credit. Establishing trust takes a lot of time. So Fujicoin has to wait for time and become a legend. It's just that. You just have to wait silently with your Fujicoin.  Smiley

fujicoin.org  We trust the bright future of FujiCoin!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 10:07:31 PM

I recently listed Fujicoin on two emerging exchanges. However, since there are few investors participating, it is unlikely to contribute to improving Fujicoin's value.
I think Fujicoin's big investors, especially miners, want to improve Fujicoin's value. In addition, mining tends to be unstable at the current value, which is undesirable for the Fujicoin network.
To improve the value of Fujicoin, it is necessary to be listed on a major exchange. And that requires investment. So I would like to have a meeting with big investors and big miners on joint investments.
Big investors and big miners should join Discord Fujicoin and give me a DM. Then I will guide you to the private meeting room. Let's have a positive discussion.  Smiley

Discord Fujicoin:  

FJC has no real use now, not with 100 million FJC for sale on exchanges and no buys. It has not changed since 2014. The only reason it did anything speculative price-wise was

that after Garlicoin changed protocol, FJC was the only Scrypt-N coin left. Thus KNC Titan ASIC scrypt miners, being the only ASIC's that I know of, left that could mine scrypt-n coins after

being unprofitable doing regular scrypt, pumped FJC use and price. But the Dev/OP provided NO improvement, besides promoting exchanges and the KNC Titan folks had nothing to lose and

got to use their knc titans for heat last winter (what I did, dumping FJC along the way for free heat). Anyway, no real improvements to the protocol of the coin, KNC Titans could not make

any money to pay electric (no heat out of puppies winter done) thus FJC died after the KNC Titan's 'brief' rebirth of FJC.

No other Scrypt-N coins left in the world worth mining.

The Dev/Op 'might' have had some luck moving this whole works to become a POS coin with nodes or some other protocol change or add some other hooks to the FJC protocol, but IMHO,

we are long past fixing this coin. Just the way it is.

Even if other exchanges do come into play, big whoop, there is 100 million FJC that have to be sold on exchanges before any of my coin would be sold at this point in time.

Sorry, FJC is a dead coin as it exists now, just the way it is, IMHO. The protocol is 2014 fixed. The only upgrades are Bitcoin Core. KNC Titans (4 cubes) costs me about $90 a month to mine.

Can't sell the coin to justify mining FJC. A deader coin I've never seen.

I would bet within the next 3-4 months, on the 2x yearly Yobit purge, FJC will be removed from Yobit and other exchanges.

Even with a pump, no one is gonna buy FJC after MONTHS of no sales, people are not complete idiots when they look for hidden coin value.

Sorry, but some 'reality' of the situation is required here. This coin is dead.

Brad

It's your freedom to think Fujicoin is dead. If so, why do you come to see Fujicoin thread?

Because I have 10 million FJC with more than 100 million FJC on Yobit alone for sale all ahead of any coin I'd want to sell....but wait...makes no difference NO buys anyway

...with no real buys for weeks and weeks....thus why do you promote a coin

that uses a now-defunct scrypt-N at $90 loss in electricity on a 4 cube KNC titan per month and $0 return for the FJC mined? AND that can't support the network.

Its deader than dead.

You want to sway my view DO SOMETHING since 2014 you've only been  following the bitcoin core updates...dump scrypt-n it is is also a dead protocol ...make it a pos

coin add some features...I just find it interesting that the only thing you do promote is NEW exchanges and 'hopeful' buys by newbies on the next pump.

Seems that is just confirming it is a dump and pump coin...but it can't even work at that level.

So yeah, go figure why I'm pointing these things out on this thread Smiley

Reality sucks! Deal with it!

brad

I was the first to predict that scrypt-N will fail in the future. So Fujicoin has adopted scrypt-N11 from the beginning. Vertcoin, the original scrypt-N, noticed this and abandoned it. After that, other coins that adopted scrypt-N followed vertcoin. However, Fujicoin uses scrypt-N11 so there is no need to follow it. There is nothing wrong with scrypt-N11 itself. So Fujicoin has no plans to change this in the future.
To repeat the previous story, currency is inherently simple. Money is better if it's useless, like gold or shells, for example. This is a historical fact. Isn't the banknote you are using useful for anything other than currency?
So Bitcoin is the best currency among crypto currencies. This is the basic idea of ​​Fujicoin. It is no use no matter how much you stick.
Instead, how about you participating in joint investments?

you can have a great technical product but if no one uses it nor buys the coin, how can you justify from all the other coins?

scrypt-n11 still, as far as I know, is only able to be used on a KNC Titan ASIC miner, that does not pay to run now (again, no sales)

at the very least going back to GPU's at this late date with the difficulty the KNC Titan's ran up is dubious.

The old saying, what have you done for me lately? Even Litecoin, seeing that they are lagging, are at least taking a chance on Mimblewimble....to get themselves

different from the pack.

That is where we differ, you think sittting on 2014 protocol and bitcoin core updates that FJC is gonna come back, I can name hundreds of defunct coins with some

or the same or better features then FJC that is now completely defunct now. So the question is what makes FJC different as a BTC clone coin. IMHO, not much.

The proof is in the fact you have 100 million FJC for sale on Yobit and no buys.

So, IMHO, FJC has to 'innovate' in some manner or die on the vine, if it has not done so already, myself I'd look for another coin dev/op with similar problems  and merge

coin efforts to a new coin and/or something. Just for the help and the novelty to jump-start FJC. Right now the coin is completely static on use and price and deader than

dean for mining...thus you need something new or innovative to jump-start FJC before it is purged off yobit and other exchange platforms. Sorry, but you are not competing

with other BTC/Crypto coins in the altcoin universe in any real manner. Again, I can name hundreds of BTC clone coins like FJC that are based on Bitcoin, some of them are

forked coins. FJC just is lost in the pack at this time and it may be too far gone to save, vs the other Bitcoin clone coins out there. Just how it is, sorry to say.

brad

It seems that you and I have different timelines when thinking about things. I am thinking from a long-term perspective such as 10 or 20 years. Even if we implement the novel technology you have proposed in Fujicoin, the duration of the effect is not long. The essence of currency is credit. Establishing trust takes a lot of time. So Fujicoin has to wait for time and become a legend. It's just that. You just have to wait silently with your Fujicoin.  Smiley

Well...your biggest problem with the above statement is the KNC Titans as ASIC's ran difficulty up to such an extent...that you probably can't justify using them for Scrypt-N anymore

for the long term network. Also, again, I can name dozens and dozens of Bitcoin clones that have the same viewpoint of the future without any further innovations that say 'they' are

gonna make it big time. So yep, we disagree a 2014 coin with only bitcoin core upgrades like all the above coins, hundreds of them, with the same viewpoint...well.... let's just say your

long term odds are slim at best. So let's see, network with ASIC's way too high to make any sense to go back to GPU mining, there will likely never be another ASIC scrypt-N miner worth

running FJC on. Also no innovation. Indeed even if all you say is true, all it would take would be ONE clone of FJC and going as a pos coin and/or some other protocol that would run on

ASIC's beside the now 'unrunnable' KNC Titans at a 100% loss per month, at any cost payback vs electricity..the KNC Titans and all your supposed efforts would be toast anyway. Nope too

much dreaming, reality with use/price

and a viable network seem to differ from your long term view IMHO.

later

Brad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
motty (OP)

Member FujiCoin.org

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2019, 05:14:57 AM
Merited by four3200 (1)

Bitcoin released a minor bugfix version of V0.19.0.1 without releasing the v0.19.0 binary.
Along with this, Fujicoin also released v0.19.0.1.

Download: https://www.fujicoin.org/downloads.php

diorthotis

Activity: 330
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2019, 03:54:03 PM

Hello Fujicoin supporters, today fujicoin has been added to a new exchange! Sign up for free and start trading today! https://exchange.thecoin.pw
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 05:45:20 PM

Hello Fujicoin supporters, today fujicoin has been added to a new exchange! Sign up for free and start trading today! https://exchange.thecoin.pw

lol.

Signed up for this for the heck of it. The exchange is newer than new, almost all the altcoins listed have NO history yet of sales or buys.

FJC does not even come up with anything to do (even upload from what I can tell). The exchange is too new. Also no search bar for coins, annoying.

Not too impressed. Sad

Brad

edit: Did find a way to deposit FJC, have not bothered. Smiley

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
motty (OP)

Member FujiCoin.org

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2019, 07:58:11 PM

Fujicoin was listed on the TheCoin.pw exchange

KYC is not required. The time required for depositing is about 10 minutes, and withdrawal is quick. Transaction fee is fixed at 0.1%.

The following trading pairs are possible, please use them.

FJC/BTC,  FJC/DOGE

https://exchange.thecoin.pw/

motty (OP)

Member FujiCoin.org

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2019, 04:47:29 AM

Electrum-FJC-3.3.9 for Mac OSX has been released

Compatible with High Sierra (10.13) and later.

Download: https://www.fujicoin.org/downloads.php

DavidSantamaria

Activity: 216
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2019, 10:57:08 AM

Hey, Motty!

Glad to see that your coin is at 100 sats on TheCoin.pw.
It should at 10,000 sats everywhere, in my opinion.
You deserve it.

And good luck for all year 2020!

motty (OP)

Member FujiCoin.org

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2019, 09:29:35 PM

Hey, Motty!

Glad to see that your coin is at 100 sats on TheCoin.pw.
It should at 10,000 sats everywhere, in my opinion.
You deserve it.

And good luck for all year 2020!

I am very happy with your remarks. I will do my best in 2020 as long as there are people who support Fujicoin.  Smiley

motty (OP)

Member FujiCoin.org

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2019, 07:34:42 AM

Fujicoin Core v0.19.0.2 has been released

Improved the problem that the number of peer connections decreases immediately after the initial synchronization after startup.
Previously, it was necessary to wait for a while until the number of connections was restored or restart.

Download: https://fujicoin.org/downloads.php

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 08:28:23 PM

Has anyone ever sold any FJC in the last month?

if so...how much and which exchange?

put up or shut up time I guess $$$ wise

brad

lightfoot
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 2239

I fix broken miners. And make holes in teeth :-)

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 12:41:37 PM

Thoughts:

Regarding difficulty: Diff can go down as well as up. Apparently someone is mining it, as blocks haven't gone to infinite time. However as fewer titans mine it, it should become back in the range of GPUs. Which could allow a protocol change, as even if people used GPUs a maniac with a closet of Titans could launch a 51% attack at any time.

Regarding utility: Needs to be a reason to hold and use FJC other than simply having it. What are people supposed to do with it, can I buy anything with it? Not really. I could (and would) take it for miner repair but it would not cover the cost of shipping or parts.

Searing is right: At the moment a pack of Titans could do a 51% on it, and there has been no innovations to make it worth using.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 07:21:40 PM

Thoughts:

Regarding difficulty: Diff can go down as well as up. Apparently someone is mining it, as blocks haven't gone to infinite time. However as fewer titans mine it, it should become back in the range of GPUs. Which could allow a protocol change, as even if people used GPUs a maniac with a closet of Titans could launch a 51% attack at any time.

Regarding utility: Needs to be a reason to hold and use FJC other than simply having it. What are people supposed to do with it, can I buy anything with it? Not really. I could (and would) take it for miner repair but it would not cover the cost of shipping or parts.

Searing is right: At the moment a pack of Titans could do a 51% on it, and there has been no innovations to make it worth using.

So the hope for FJC is for me to do a 51% attack and 'fork' FJC to a different protocol afterwards? Hmmmm.....not gonna do this, but interesting.

motty (OP)

Member FujiCoin.org

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2019, 04:07:48 AM

Thoughts:

So the hope for FJC is for me to do a 51% attack and 'fork' FJC to a different protocol afterwards? Hmmmm.....not gonna do this, but interesting.

Fujicoin implements anti-51% attack function. So the attack node will only be isolated from the network.  Wink

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 06:10:05 PM

Thoughts:

Fujicoin implements anti-51% attack function. So the attack node will only be isolated from the network.  Wink

All well and good. But KNC Titans will eventually fail, and no one is using nor buying your FJC. I still see no logical way for FJC to ever come back under these circumstances.

lightfoot
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 2239

I fix broken miners. And make holes in teeth :-)

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 11:34:51 PM

Well, what percentage of the network would you have to control to take it over? 80%? 90%? It's obvious Searing can't do it because I'd fire up an army of wreckage and we would get into the most pointless hash war of all time. Kind of a "battle of the micronauts".

Point still remains: What makes this coin worth holding/using/trading? Would be a great spot for someone to build a title/property management system.....
motty (OP)

Member FujiCoin.org

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2019, 01:45:43 AM

Well, what percentage of the network would you have to control to take it over? 80%? 90%? It's obvious Searing can't do it because I'd fire up an army of wreckage and we would get into the most pointless hash war of all time. Kind of a "battle of the micronauts".

Point still remains: What makes this coin worth holding/using/trading? Would be a great spot for someone to build a title/property management system.....

I think you are a Fujicoin partner. Please join dicord Fujicoin. Then I will set partner permissions on your account. Exchange opinions in a private meeting room.

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 07:54:39 PM

I think you are a Fujicoin partner. Please join dicord Fujicoin. Then I will set partner permissions on your account. Exchange opinions in a private meeting room.

er huh? Guess at 10 million FJC I don't qualify! Smiley

Still, not much privately people on here have not said publicly...so don't get discord idea

GenTarkin
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 02:18:26 AM

Yeah this coin is all but dead.
No meaningful exchanges and now the best block explorer is gone =/

GenTarkin's MOD Kncminer Titan custom firmware! v1.0.4! -- !!NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!
Donations: bitcoin- 1Px71mWNQNKW19xuARqrmnbcem1dXqJ3At || litecoin- LYXrLis3ik6TRn8tdvzAyJ264DRvwYVeEw
motty (OP)

Member FujiCoin.org

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2019, 10:11:45 AM

Yeah this coin is all but dead.
No meaningful exchanges and now the best block explorer is gone =/

Hi GenTarkin. I think Fujicoin will really die if the community is gone. Now, funding is also required for listing on a mid-sized exchange. Unfortunately, the Fujicoin community has no funds. Can you lead and collect funds?

Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: