Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:58:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FujiCoin | Japan | Since 2014 | The Best Crypto Currency  (Read 152898 times)
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 06:53:07 PM

Motty ... hashrate does not influence market price(unless theres literally 0 hashrate, then the coin is dead until someone starts mining) ... its the other way around. FJC needs folks to be buying/trading it for the hashrate to mean anything =)

Of course, I don't think the hash rate directly affects the price.
But if the miners refocused on Fujicoin, it's no wonder investors refocus on Fujicoin.  Smiley

I have 10 million FJC if I sold today and scattered all my FJC  across all the other exchanges with 80 million or more FJC ahead of me...at the current rate of buys it would take

more than 10 years...a decade...for my sale to come up...and it would come up at the lowest sale price in satoshis on all exchanges and this would correspond

to also the lowest buy price on those same exchanges...so a wait of 10 years and the only thing that would happen is  I'd have a loss on the puny fees going to the

exchanges.

FJC needs new development...a move to another project/coin/merge with some other project....

indeed...FJC would have MORE luck if you announced a FORK of FJC that only allowed Titans to run on it and no pre-mine on a date/time.

At least it would be a fair fight....but you'd still need something

But unless you have a new "hook" to attract people to FJC's use..or merge with other projects there is no hope...I can't FIND a deader coin on the exchanges then

FJC.

The argument if people would just sail their boat to my Island on a 4 hr trip and they'd find out I make the best fish dishes...don't cut it...same idea...

same with FJC .... innovate or stay dead coin.

2014 protocol with just seg wit added after does not cut it anymore as a crypto coin project...which I guess is proved by the dead coin status of FJC.

Brad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
motty (OP)

Activity: 918
Merit: 512

Member FujiCoin.org

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2021, 11:27:14 PM

Here are some recent interview articles. Smiley

Hodlershub: FujiCoin

fujicoin.org  We trust the bright future of FujiCoin!
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 06:20:22 AM

Here are some recent interview articles. Smiley

Hodlershub: FujiCoin

There are many better ways to do something...there are many better mousetraps patented by law...

does not mean anything if no one uses it.

same with FJC with no adoption...with no use no volume without that it is just an interesting gizmo coin...like if I just made a FORK of FJC..

I'd likely get it on an exchange and get MORE action in that there was NO backlog of 80 million coins for sale with NO b8uyers

hell, it would be a much better fight

not sure why I post here...if you can't see this coin is long dead and gone you are delusional in your belief that faster transaction times or anything

else means anything IF NO ONE IS USING THE COIN...you can't buy and sell this coin at 80 million coins in exchanges with NONE selling...

thus it is just a bunch of cars on a highway during the Zombie Apocolypse ...you point to the highway as being modern..but the CARS can't move

and do commerce back to back.. the same diff on adoption/use/utility of FJC.. 80 million coin for sale for years that has to be sold first

for MY coin bought today to be able to move...yep FJC is deader than dead...

if your ideas are so great merge with another project is my advice..no hope with current exchanges/protocol and backlog of dead coins...

brad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
mr. choi

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 03:40:37 PM

Unless listed on a large exchange, this project will inevitably die.

You need aggressive marketing. But our Motty is not interested in marketing.

No matter how good the food is, if no one buys it, it is just garbage.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 06:43:38 AM

Unless listed on a large exchange, this project will inevitably die.

You need aggressive marketing. But our Motty is not interested in marketing.

No matter how good the food is, if no one buys it, it is just garbage.

currently, you get on an exchange and buy FJC on the 'least' amount that you can buy it at...like what is it 1 satoshi? ....so you buy it..you hold your FJC for

4 months you then go to sell it on a different exchange or same one and it sells for the same amount the least amount of value the exchange

will place on the amount again 1 satoshi?

so you sell it

80 million FJC are ahead of you in all the exchange's que's ..some have been there for more than a couple of years.....so first, someone has to buy all of teh 80 million FJC

ahead of you at ..you guessed it ..the lowest sale price of like 1 satoshi?  you begin to see it is gonna take a long time to sell your FJC and you then will have some tiny fees

taken out when far in the future you sell it....small but still at the 1 satoshi min rate that all the exchanges have for the most extreme sh*tcoins

thus you start out buy and sell at the same price and wait years to do so at a loss even with the small fees ....because 80 million or more FJC ahead of you for sale

and maybe $60 sold every 4 months or so.

this is the problem FJC needs to change it's algo...I'd go to POP (proof of participation) and MXC myself and use the matxhx m2 pro LOWAN router project..it is 15 watts

or about $1 a month at 12c kWh......something like that ..merge with another coin..maybe if you could mine it in that manner hobby-wise again ..but still 80 million

FJC out on exchanges at the lowest price that exchange can charge is quite the boat anchor..even the matchx m2 pro 'dubious' lowan project would maybe at least get it noticed

with an algo change for the very low $1 a month complete electric use...or hell just fork the coin and start no pre-mine...at 12 midnight someday as FJC TWO using this hotspot

IOT (internet of things) device....I mean a 'fair' new algo new coin forked no pre-mine on essentially router use of electric at $1 a month would be at least 'something'

....just saying...that no pre-mine and elec use option is novel enough

yes they exist...check out discord channels

https://www.matchx.io/m2pro/

only POP coin on it now is MXC coin...others are not POP (proof of participation) or at least as pure an algo yet...fork the puppy Smiley

brad

motty (OP)

Member FujiCoin.org

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2021, 10:37:43 PM

FujicoinCore v0.21.1 has been released
Taproot Soft Fork

Included in this release are the mainnet and testnet activation parameters for the taproot soft fork (BIP341) which also adds support for schnorr signatures (BIP340) and tapscript (BIP342).
These improvements will allow users of single-signature scripts, multisignature scripts, and complex contracts to all use identical-appearing commitments that enhance their privacy and the fungibility of all fujicoins.
Activation is already complete so you can use these new features right away on the mainnet.

Creating a private Signet network has become a little easier.
・Get the fujicoin-signet-utility to build your own Signet network below.
https://download.fujicoin.org/fujicoin-signet-utility/
Please refer to the following for how to use fujicoin-signet-utility.
https://github.com/fujicoin/fujicoin/blob/master/doc/signet.md

Reference: Fujicoin release notes
Download: https://www.fujicoin.org/downloads.php
GitHub: https://github.com/fujicoin/fujicoin

motty (OP)

Member FujiCoin.org

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2021, 08:05:18 PM

AtomicDEX 0.4.3 desktop, which integrates Fujicoin, has been released

It can be used as a multi-coin wallet.
You can also order swaps with Dogecoin and various other coins.
It is also a good idea to place an order and then search for a trading partner on SNS.

Download: https://atomicdex.io/
AtomicDEX discord: https://discord.com/invite/VG7uDgAhwa
Fujicoin discord: https://discord.gg/rXeBn99

Matrix.Max

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 02:14:18 PM

Motty ... hashrate does not influence market price(unless theres literally 0 hashrate, then the coin is dead until someone starts mining) ... its the other way around. FJC needs folks to be buying/trading it for the hashrate to mean anything =)

Of course, I don't think the hash rate directly affects the price.
But if the miners refocused on Fujicoin, it's no wonder investors refocus on Fujicoin.  Smiley

Yes, It's True...
motty (OP)

Member FujiCoin.org

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2021, 11:25:16 PM

Fujicoin's website has been renewed

It supports English, French, Portuguese, and Japanese.
Enjoy!

https://www.fujicoin.org/

motty (OP)

Member FujiCoin.org

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2021, 07:33:30 AM

There are 23 million Fujicoins for sale. However, the 23 million FJC is not for sale in other markets.
You can place multiple orders with the same funds. For example, if you have 1 million FJC, you can sell 1 million FJC for BCH, LTC, DOGE, KMD at the same time.
That is more likely to sell.  Smiley

lightfoot
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 2239

I fix broken miners. And make holes in teeth :-)

View Profile
June 02, 2021, 01:50:20 PM

Ok, just for giggles I tried to download a Fujicoin wallet for Android. Partially because downloading a 2019 version of Electrum just trips all sorts of sadness for me.

No wallet in Play store. Sure, I could side-load the wallet from the web site but normal people wouldn't want to take the risk.

Now that FJC is not on Coinomi, which wallet can I use?

motty (OP)

Member FujiCoin.org

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2021, 05:13:13 AM

Ok, just for giggles I tried to download a Fujicoin wallet for Android. Partially because downloading a 2019 version of Electrum just trips all sorts of sadness for me.

No wallet in Play store. Sure, I could side-load the wallet from the web site but normal people wouldn't want to take the risk.

Now that FJC is not on Coinomi, which wallet can I use?

You are a big miner. Miners with a large hash share will be rewarded frequently. Third-party wallets such as electrum have a limited number of transactions. So miners should use the core wallet.

And it's a good idea to use electrum to aggregate small transactions. You can send about 400 core wallet transactions to the electrum address at once. The electrum can handle multiple wallets at the same time. If you want to combine the transfers to the electrum, you can combine the transactions and transfer them to the second wallet.  Smiley

PS.
If you need help recovering the assets in your electrum, I'll help you.

lightfoot
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 2239

I fix broken miners. And make holes in teeth :-)

View Profile
June 07, 2021, 03:13:00 PM

Ok, I now know the value of a Fujicoin.

Last week for 24 hours I threw 100mh worth of hash rate at N=11 Scrypt at the Fujicoin chain. As expected it adjusted difficulty quickly to compensate and the number of miners went from three and around 150mh total before I started to four others and 250mh. Apparently someone saw me mining and brought up some more power to compensate.

So I was mining 25% of the chain. Mined for 24 hours and got about 1,000,000 fujicoins in a wallet.

Now how much are those coins worth? Well, they need to be worth the opportunity cost I could have made to mine some other coin like Litecoin. I would have been able to mine 3 lite cents in 24 hours using the same equipment. Therefore 1,000,000fjc=.03ltc

Or 1 fjc=.03/1,000,000 litecoins.
or 1 fjc=.00000003 LTC

Given that LTC=177.72 usd, the value of 1 fjc is .00000003*177.72 or $.0000053316

Hurray!

Unfortunately that's less than 1 sat per fjc which is probably why it's not trading on exchanges.

Given that as of this morning 1 LTC=.005 btc then 1 fjc=00000000015 btc.

motty (OP)

Member FujiCoin.org

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2021, 10:44:40 PM

Last week for 24 hours I threw 100mh worth of hash rate at N=11 Scrypt at the Fujicoin chain. As expected it adjusted difficulty quickly to compensate and the number of miners went from three and around 150mh total before I started to four others and 250mh. Apparently someone saw me mining and brought up some more power to compensate.

So I was mining 25% of the chain. Mined for 24 hours and got about 1,000,000 fujicoins in a wallet.

Now how much are those coins worth? Well, they need to be worth the opportunity cost I could have made to mine some other coin like Litecoin. I would have been able to mine 3 lite cents in 24 hours using the same equipment. Therefore 1,000,000fjc=.03ltc

or 1 fjc=.00000003 LTC

Given that LTC=177.72 usd, the value of 1 fjc is .00000003*177.72 or $.0000053316

Hurray!

Unfortunately that's less than 1 sat per fjc which is probably why it's not trading on exchanges.

I think your theory is correct in terms of how miners think of the value of fujicoin.
But I don't think the market price can be explained by that. For example, the price of DOGE cannot be explained by that theory.
Atomic DEX currently has buy orders for 21 sat LTC (290,000 FJC) and 6 sat LTC (1.8 million FJC).
If you sell your mined FJC in this market, you will get more profit than when you mined LTC. Try running it.

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
June 24, 2021, 02:44:00 AM

even if I could sell my 10 million FJC (not 2years behind the other 80 million coin for sale in the exchange que's) best i can figure I'd get $40 for the works....admiditly better than last year when I was offered $20 or 2 pizza's from lightfoot...

$600 in 6 months among all the exchanges and 2 years behind in all the sell que's even if I was motivated enough to list it?

naw...a coin that only added seg witt and maybe no taproot since 2014..just can't cut it

you just to need to fold this project and use your time on another startup coin

brad

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
June 24, 2021, 02:47:40 AM

or 1 fjc=.00000003 LTC

Hurray!

I think your theory is correct in terms of how miners think of the value of fujicoin.
But I don't think the market price can be explained by that. For example, the price of DOGE cannot be explained by that theory.
Atomic DEX currently has buy orders for 21 sat LTC (290,000 FJC) and 6 sat LTC (1.8 million FJC).
If you sell your mined FJC in this market, you will get more profit than when you mined LTC. Try running it.

pe

the elephant in the room is the 80 million or so FJC maybe more since last I looked a couple years ago that are NOT selling on exchanges...thus if there

is no volume it is a dead coin. ie....you try to sell your FJC and can't sell it for 2 years...pretty much a dead coin gimmie

brad

motty (OP)

Member FujiCoin.org

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2021, 12:07:03 AM

I'm currently working on making Fujicoin's new website multilingual. With the help of many people, German, French, Indonesian, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish and Vietnamese have been completed.
https://www.fujicoin.org/en/

The repository of translation files is here.
https://gitlab.com/fujicoin/fujicoin/-/tree/master/translations

I want to add more languages.
If you would like to translate, please feel free to make a pull request or contact me on discord.
https://discord.com/invite/rXeBn99

The reward is as low as 100,000 FJC, but we welcome anyone who wants to contribute to the people of your country.  Smiley

MAAManda

Activity: 1484
Merit: 706

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2021, 05:11:03 PM

I'm currently working on making Fujicoin's new website multilingual. With the help of many people, German, French, Indonesian, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish and Vietnamese have been completed.

If you would like to translate, please feel free to make a pull request or contact me on discord.

The reward is as low as 100,000 FJC, but we welcome anyone who wants to contribute to the people of your country.  Smiley

Btw, I don't like the Image in that site, looks like old school...

Better To Make a Vector With Fujicoin Logo Color, Green and Blue. and Also More Better To Use Https Than Http Roll Eyes

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
motty (OP)

Member FujiCoin.org

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2021, 10:39:38 PM

Btw, I don't like the Image in that site, looks like old school...

Better To Make a Vector With Fujicoin Logo Color, Green and Blue. and Also More Better To Use Https Than Http Roll Eyes

Here is the green and blue logo.
Color preferences vary considerably from country to country.
Chinese people might say red and gold.  Smiley

The website can also be accessed via http, but I think the basics are https.

motty (OP)

Member FujiCoin.org

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2021, 04:22:47 AM

Fujicoin celebrate its 7th anniversary today on June 28th

https://www.fujicoin.org/

Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 »
  Print  

Jump to: