Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:47:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beijing on Bitcoin (a new holiday experience)  (Read 3054 times)
CIYAM (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1075

Ian Knowles - CIYAM Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2012, 12:44:22 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2012, 12:56:36 PM by CIYAM Pty. Ltd.

I wouldn't mind travelling to Asia, my biggest problem is my food allergies/picky-ness..
I am allergic to ALL types of nuts, and all sea-food.. and I refuse to eat pork and beef haha....

Well if you can handle lamb a very popular snack/meal here is called "yang rou chaunr" (羊肉串 http://www.echinacities.com/expat-corner/guide-to-street-food.html) - it's BBQ lamb on sticks (can buy in the streets and in restaurants and usually only 2 RMB per stick).

As it is warming right up now (around 30 C during the day) it's perfect to mix some BBQ with cucumbers, cherry tomatoes and beer!

Smiley

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

GPG Public Key | 1ciyam3htJit1feGa26p2wQ4aw6KFTejU
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ChupacabraHunter

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

Chupacabra = Corrupt Gov't,Lies and Fraud

View Profile
July 18, 2012, 02:00:28 AM

This is to EVERYONE who is thinking about visiting Beijing!

CIYAM helped us out in Beijing!  They are a super team, and very VERY RELIABLE!

I hope that people will have a chance to meet/contact you while in Beijing because I cannot think of a better BITCOIN-FRIENDLY BASE for people to start their exploration of Beijing! 

Specifically, with a little bitcoin "deposit" CIYAM helped us go through the gruelling/feared Tourist Visa Extension ordeal with the Public Security Bureau (PSB).  Actually, having our hands held, and also having a cool 21,000 RMB cash ($3000 USD) from CIYAM to deposit/secure/lock into a bank account it actually became a smooth, and dare I say, 'okay', experience, where in the end we had two tourist visa extension applications on the way in only  days of fussing with the beaurocracy  Smiley

THANK YOU SO MUCH!   Cheesy

Oh, and great thanks goes to the Bitcoin technology, which also made securing our deal really easy! 

On a side note, if you are too lazy to research what CIYAM is upto... in a few words, I can say that they are definitely upto A LOT OF GOOD, and hopefully, the genious behind CIYAM will shine some very bright and energizing light onto the Bitcoin community.   (oh, I am not going into any details as it is TOO TECHNICAL, but sure sounds good!)

I can hardly wait to see how all your efforts pan out!  GOOD LUCK!

Cheers everybody Smiley
Tuxavant

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin Mayor of Las Vegas

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2012, 02:11:20 AM

One of the cool things I'm finding about Bitcoin is how it breaks down nationalism. I want to trade Bitcoin with EVERYONE!

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: