Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:26:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: XBTec - campaign terminated  (Read 28455 times)
validium

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Decentralized thinking

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:06:26 PM

Payment received:

Some of us aren't native English speakers and i know some of my posts are not that good but that's my best English.
So in the future am going to improve on my posting.

Good day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 05:16:40 PM

I'm away till Sunday afternoon.

Everyone insert your complaints and I'll go on my rant then.
XBTec (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 05:31:21 PM

Not everybody.
We have to terminate campaign for Junior Members and Members.

Yakamoto, your posts is perfect - of course you are in campaign. PM me, I have proposal for you.

\\\\\\\◥◣◢◤//////
❖XBTec❖1,25Ths ASIC Manufacturer❖Seeking Resellers❖
///////◢◤◥◣\\\\\\
XBTec (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 06:22:13 PM

Dear community,

During these few days we haven't ability to properly manage campaign. We figured, its much more easier.
We didn't want to users getting nervous, but it happened. We are sorry for that.

Why few payouts has been delayed?
When we made payouts, we detected few participants, who posted only for count and mostly it was a pointless content in such threads like: Gambling, Offtopic, Gaming, ect.
So, we decided to pause payouts and figure out "what is what". We were paused on 30th participant. Others participants (from 1 to 20th) were paid, except few.

\\\\\\\◥◣◢◤//////
❖XBTec❖1,25Ths ASIC Manufacturer❖Seeking Resellers❖
///////◢◤◥◣\\\\\\
gelar24

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 06:51:33 PM

Dear community,

During these few days we haven't ability to properly manage campaign. We figured, its much more easier.
We didn't want to users getting nervous, but it happened. We are sorry for that.

Why few payouts has been delayed?
When we made payouts, we detected few participants, who posted only for count and mostly it was a pointless content in such threads like: Gambling, Offtopic, Gaming, ect.
So, we decided to pause payouts and figure out "what is what". We were paused on 30th participant. Others participants (from 1 to 20th) were paid, except few.

thanks I've received the payment, despite having to wait 5 more days Smiley

sorry if my many shortcomings in cooperation Smiley
what else should I follow??
if I make mistakes I promise not to come back Smiley
soccosocco

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 06:57:23 PM

I just received a payment of 0.02 BTC
although I do a lot of breaking the rules, but you pay me

so thank you very much XBTec  Smiley
armin22

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 07:12:01 PM

Please dont take out members, this is the only decent campaign for members. I would like to apply for a slot since you guys have removed so many useless people. I rarely post in the gambling section, and i post a lot on a daily basis with mostly constructive posts.

PolarPoint

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 07:54:00 PM

Please dont take out members, this is the only decent campaign for members. I would like to apply for a slot since you guys have removed so many useless people. I rarely post in the gambling section, and i post a lot on a daily basis with mostly constructive posts.

After PrimeDice placed a cap on weekly posts, a lot of posters will flock to higher paying campaigns. OP can afford to be picky and slim off the quality senior posters. It will be difficult to fight for a slot if you are only a member.
Yakamoto
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:03:39 PM

Not everybody.

Yakamoto, your posts is perfect - of course you are in campaign. PM me, I have proposal for you.
Muahaha, that's a nice proposal. EDIT: Muahaha as in an evil laugh. It's a legitimately good proposal.

I don't mean that I'm ranting on about the campaign, far from that, as the campaign is actually quite good.

BUT

-All other 3-4 pages of complaints while I was away-

WHY???

There is no reason for so many people to be complaining!

Everyone who was supposed to get paid GOT paid, correct?

Yes?

Good!

Seriously though, I see 99% of the complaints are from Jr. Members. This isn't funny.

Everyone went into a complete frenzy right off the bat, and as soon as payment WASN'T sent on the night of a certain timezone, everyone flipped out and posts where created that had no substance, just asking (Repeatedly) why their payment wasn't distributed instantly.

THERE'S 37 PEOPLE!

To the 12 past the 25 member limit (Myself included), BE LUCKY YOU'RE EVEN IN THIS THING! He could have chosen to NOT allow for the other 12 and just kept it with the first 25. And since there is 37 people, there's a LOT of calculating that has to be going on. A LOT. And as such, because there isn't some automated script that people can abuse running the calculations on everyone's post count, everyone flips their lid and we get about 18 pages of spam from people asking why they weren't paid instantly.

I even saw someone say "It's night in some time zones of the world already." Well, are YOU in that timezone? No? Then don't make a post like that.

Now, I'm going to keep this short, otherwise I'm going to have a REALLY long post.

I'm often nice, but this post was made after 4 hours of sleep and a 2 hour car drive, and I'm not in a super pleasant mood right now. I also don't like those who constantly ask. Ask once, and people will try to respond. If not, send a PM. DON'T fill up campaigns with this.

And we'll see, there are some things that might be changing in the future.
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2198

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 04:20:48 PM

HI,
I think that the situation is getting worse here:
http://www.xbtec.io/products
There is actually no products to sell in his site. Not sure, but this is a sign that the site is going down soon.
BR
Gondel
They are still working on the product as far as I know. Their product section was empty when I checked them out (which was more than a week ago).

I was away for two days, because I visited my dad. He has no internet, so checking up on this campaign was impossible to do. I, however, promised myself that I would release parts of the escrow to people that should have been paid, if problems weren't resolved. I just read everything (including the PM's I have received) and it seems that all problems have been resolved. Correct? If not, please tell me and come with proof.

XBTec, I will hold on to the escrowed amount for another 24 hours, starting now. I do this, so that people have enough time to post their problem (with proof). After those 24 hours I will send the escrowed amount back to you.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 05:26:56 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2014, 05:39:15 PM by Marlo Stanfield

Not everybody.

Muahaha, that's a nice proposal. EDIT: Muahaha as in an evil laugh. It's a legitimately good proposal.

I don't mean that I'm ranting on about the campaign, far from that, as the campaign is actually quite good.

BUT

WHY???

Yes?

Good!

Seriously though, I see 99% of the complaints are from Jr. Members. This isn't funny.

Everyone went into a complete frenzy right off the bat, and as soon as payment WASN'T sent on the night of a certain timezone, everyone flipped out and posts where created that had no substance, just asking (Repeatedly) why their payment wasn't distributed instantly.

THERE'S 37 PEOPLE!

To the 12 past the 25 member limit (Myself included), BE LUCKY YOU'RE EVEN IN THIS THING! He could have chosen to NOT allow for the other 12 and just kept it with the first 25. And since there is 37 people, there's a LOT of calculating that has to be going on. A LOT. And as such, because there isn't some automated script that people can abuse running the calculations on everyone's post count, everyone flips their lid and we get about 18 pages of spam from people asking why they weren't paid instantly.

I even saw someone say "It's night in some time zones of the world already." Well, are YOU in that timezone? No? Then don't make a post like that.

Now, I'm going to keep this short, otherwise I'm going to have a REALLY long post.

I'm often nice, but this post was made after 4 hours of sleep and a 2 hour car drive, and I'm not in a super pleasant mood right now. I also don't like those who constantly ask. Ask once, and people will try to respond. If not, send a PM. DON'T fill up campaigns with this.

The reason some people were worried, myself included, was that at the time XBTec was showing a pattern of lessening peoples payments to the point of non payment. Normally I would never, ever post anything about a late payment in a signature campaign, because I know how much work it takes to manage one. But over the course of 5 days I went from having the full amount listed by my name while other people were paid before me, to seeing a group of people blacklisted and refused payment, to having peoples payments reduced while more people were paid while others such as myself were still waiting with zero communication over those 5 days.

After seeing some of the campaign members go from full payment, to subtracted payment, to zero payment, it's not completely unreasonable to expect that there was a possibility that I was going to face the same decision.

The main issue as I see for some of the posters it was not so much the late payment, but the seemly random deductions and the feelings of being unfairly relegated to the 'grey list'.

And then there were the people on the black list who didn't get paid and probably deserved it, but are naturally going to complain in the thread.

So to think there was pages of people complaining just because of late payments is definitely oversimplifying what happened.
zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 05:32:10 PM

Not everybody.

BUT

WHY???

Yes?

Good!

THERE'S 37 PEOPLE!

The reason some people were worried, myself included, was that at the time XBTec was showing a pattern of lessening peoples payments to the point of non payment. Normally I would never, ever post anything about a late payment in a signature campaign, because I know how much work it takes to manage one. But over the course of 5 days I went from having the full amount listed by my name while other people were paid before me, to seeing a group of people blacklisted and refused payment, to having peoples payments reduced while more people were paid while others such as myself were still waiting with zero communication over those 5 days.

After seeing some of the campaign members go from full payment, to subtracted payment, to zero payment, it's not completely unreasonable to expect that there was a possibility that I was going to face the same decision.

The main issue as I see for some of the posters it was not so much the late payment, but the seemly random deductions and the feelings of being unfairly relegated to the 'grey list'.

And then there were the people on the black list who didn't get paid and probably deserved it, but naturally are going to complain in the thread.

So to think there was pages of people complaining just because of late payments is definitely oversimplifying what happened.

Apply constructive post like this and im sure you will be fine in the campaign he reason to say that he was seeing people taking advantage of the campaign with useless posts.

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Yakamoto
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 06:14:51 PM

Also, minor question, due to me getting member status sometime today, will my payment plan change or will it remain constant with what I signed up with?
Umer

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 06:21:38 PM

hi XBTEc admin .. Is there any slot available from me i want to join your campaign .. thank you.. Smiley
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 06:21:52 PM

Also, minor question, due to me getting member status sometime today, will my payment plan change or will it remain constant with what I signed up with?

You will not get member status today, you will get member status on tuesday.

Read more about activities here.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=237597.0

Yakamoto
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 07:51:42 PM

Sorry, I saw a list of dates for when activity would go up.

On Tuesday, will the plan change?
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 07:55:04 PM

You will get junior member payment this week, Because you posted all week as a junior member but from next week you will get member status payment according to me.

Yakamoto
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 10:22:14 PM

You will get junior member payment this week, Because you posted all week as a junior member but from next week you will get member status payment according to me.
To clarify, I am asking if it will be changed post payment, but I forgot to include that in my post, sorry about that.

But yes, I think that's how it will play out. After this week, it'll change the payment rate.
R4v37

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:34:19 AM

oh... what about me?
registered 8 May 2014

when i'll get my member status? 29 this month?
Mayuyu48

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:54:58 AM

still no new design for full/sr. member? Grin
i think OP is very busy right now

oh... what about me?
registered 8 May 2014

when i'll get my member status? 29 this month?
maybe tomorrow - June 24th , 2014 , 8:53:20 AM
you can check full list here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=582736.0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: