Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:55:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Treat developers better - XHC THREAD MOVED  (Read 113174 times)
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:08:46 PM

+1 and sometimes +0.5 lol just kiddin.

I agree with you about the development. coin shall not turn into dump coin for those who missed the 3k sat chance and every single word you have mention related to this issue, though as you know it is impossible to control the pump/dump movements for any coin you can name it.

but with all my respect to you, I disagree with you about there is no nothing this coin can offer.

for example, BlackCoin, one of the strongest coins being supported by very active dev. team and community.

I got in blackcoin during the 1st days multipool when it (the multipool) had been designed months ago by dev. radiostatic, BC was only 500sat back at these days.

radiostatic did something almost the same of what the scammy old dev. of this coin did, he abounded the multipool, and those who were following BC at that time saw it clearly radiostatic was doing nothing but manipulating the price.

One day he is telling the multipool is on, the next few days after the price hit the 2400 he said he will turn off the multipool temporary, PANIC SELL, BOOM back to 1700sat. After few days, he brought back multipool again, he went to sleep, 10 minutes after that he came online and informed us that he can't continue with multipool again, you can imagine how to price fell down at that time lol it was an epic F**K. Then Legion Dev. team with the help of rat4 the dev of BC tookover the multipool-idea, enhanced and created a greater idea with the community, and here we are talking about a coin was equal to 500sat and now around 25000sat and it went to 90000sat awhile ago.

What I mean is honorcoin is still at its beginning, and I agree with you about things shall be not rushed and be planned well. but when it come to what this coin is offering then also we don't need not to rush things up, the community is still small, I believe more will come, new ideas will be drafted etc.. But first thing is to re-establish the trust all of us need it to continue.

All of that will depend on dev. team and the community, if all of us are willing to support it, then this coin after month or two will have a new higher level

Well YOU are talking about BC, not me. I try not to talk about scam coins outside of the Wall of Shame, where some of the reasons for BC "success" are taken to task. If Organized crime with all their resources, takes over tomorrow Honorcoin, I can assure you they will pump it up enough to make huge profits for themselves... it doesn't seem to be the case, is it?

But the only reason for the success of blackcoin was, precisely, the community, the huge size of a devoted community. Yes it got to 90k strictly due to the efforts of IconicExpert, not because the dev team did anything right. IE did. Since he went out, the coin has been lagging badly and just the pump and dump actions of La Mano Nera keeps it going. But will fail miserably in the end. Also, at the time, Blackcoin was innovative in some ways, POS and speed -was the fastest, by far-, being some of them. Honorcoin is just a copy/paste job. There are no similarities of any kind.

Still, like I posted, I believe this coin could be a success easily. But it requires much wider distribution. Much, much wider. With reach to the entire crypto community. Jarvis -and you the scammed miners- clearly don't want that. You prefer to hoard a huge stack of worthless coins rather than a much smaller % of much more valuable -potentially- property. Hey, it is a choice. Your choice.

And it is wrong and will fail.

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mistress

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:21:05 PM

ey mr barabbas, i m a newbie and you are more experienced than me, no doubt about this. But you seem a man with too much bla bla bla. I has not been frauded from the previous dev, because i m not stupid and only a voluntary blind could believe in that bad and rude and incomplete communications. Now we know that the majority of people don't want to see. But in my view you can't come here talking about fair distribution. I m not a miner but I bought a lot of Honor coin right yesterday and I payed less than a sandwich and a coke. So, about which distribution are u talking about? ah? If u want to try this project it is not just cheap: the price is ridicolous, right now. So I think that u are talking about a problem that doesn't exist. U look smart, then be smart seriously and make proposals, not to talk so much just for give air at the mouth
with all my sincerely respect
kiss

note: I didn't bought before and I'm ready to lose my coin, don't think I m saying this because I have to defend who know what. I started coming here with my 3 btc and I've already counted to lose them, so I m talking really trasparent
bye

note2: do u remember? i was the first to say in your wall of shame that the previous dev was a scammer! Do u remember that? but i like the name of the coin and i believe that the good things born by chaos
timertrainer

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:26:41 PM

Thanks for the input on sig changes, I edited my post to include the color orange by default. Red looks good too in my opinion, but ultimately you guys can just edit "orange" to whatever you'd like.
ISAWHIM

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:36:42 PM

Very disappointed by the responses of a few, including Jarvis, so far.

... ... ...

Haven't you learned anything of so many coins you invested your mining time on, only to see them turn to complete failures or scams?

I am afraid I cannot support this effort in its current from.

While you are partly right about "demand" being a factor in value... It is not the only factor. There is little demand for any of these coins, at all, as a whole. The only demand is "I want some now, cheap, to sell later, for a greater return." No one is running-out to get BTC, to use it for anything-else other than that. (Same with any of these coins, or FIAT.)

The other thing that raises value is "loss and debt". That is what makes people "demand" more. This is not food we need to live, it is a luxury we are investing in, with a hope of a greater return, in some form or another. You work for FIAT to get food, and also to pay debts on electricity, water, rent, cars, internet... Etc... Some also rush out to get FIAT to buy gold and give loans for gains, etc...

Your argument is for (Insert anything that represents value here), not for this coin.

However, you are right that creating twice as much will not increase value. That is what FIAT does, and that reduces value. However, the mining will add some value (via loss of electric-bills and hardware-time.), to a "FEW". That was my complaint. 7 days, again, caters to a few, not the "community", and not any "prior investors".

You are right that having few with a lot of coins, will never be as valuable as many having a few coins. Simply because it is harder to get a million dollars from a millionaire, than it is to get a million individual dollars from one million individuals.

But give us/them a few days to get the basics down, before you shoot us all out of the sky. The coin does not even have a week on the exchange yet, and it has only been a day since we (the community), have effectively taken the coin over. However, I don't remember getting a vote in for the proposed changes. They did use the suggestion to open POW, to help offset the old devs holdings. Just not in a reasonable method.

Doubling coins is as effective as moving a decimal place, except this move is in the wrong direction. The coin could only go to 1 sat before, now, effectively it can go down to 0.5 sat, since we will have twice as much, with half as much value each. Moving it the other way, would have made it more valuable, more scarce, and reduced the effective lowest sat to 2 sat, of the original coins "value", for a minimum.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:52:07 PM

ey mr barabbas, i m a newbie and you are more experienced than me, no doubt about this. But you seem a man with too much bla bla bla. I has not been frauded from the previous dev, because i m not stupid and only a voluntary blind could believe in that bad and rude and incomplete communications. Now we know that the majority of people don't want to see. But in my view you can't come here talking about fair distribution. I m not a miner but I bought a lot of Honor coin right yesterday and I payed less than a sandwich and a coke. So, about which distribution are u talking about? ah? If u want to try this project it is not just cheap: the price is ridicolous, right now. So I think that u are talking about a problem that doesn't exist. U look smart, then be smart seriously and make proposals, not to talk so much just for give air at the mouth
kiss

note: I didn't bought before and I'm ready to lose my coin, don't think I m saying this because I have to defend who know what. I started coming here with my 3 btc and I've already counted to lose them, so I m talking really trasparent
bye

note2: do u remember? i was the first to say in your wall of shame that the previous dev was a scammer! Do u remember that? but i like the name of the coin and i believe that the good things born by chaos

Yes, I remember you posted in the Wall of Shame.

Why cannot I come here and talk about fair distribution? I was considering investing in this restoration and, of course, I was interested, if investing, in it having fair distribution for I consider it it's only chance of survival. Why can't I, according to you?

I have a ton of ideas, a ton, that will make this coin a success. But neither Jarvis nor the rest of the miners want to hear them because... well because it will imply NO MINING WHATSOEVER, to start with. So what would even be the point?

The price is neither ridiculous nor anything else, it just is. And the ONLY value of a coin is that which is set by the willingness of someone to pay for it. Nothing else whatsoever.

I have implicitly made proposals already: That website? gone. A liability. The June 20th date, gone, too hasty. The distribution? scratch it and start again.
I have a ton more. But that's not what any of the people posting on this board is interested in hearing. So I pack my marvels and go. Fair enough?
mistress

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:57:50 PM

kiss

bye

Yes, I remember you posted in the Wall of Shame.

Why cannot I come here and talk about fair distribution? I was considering investing in this restoration and, of course, I was interested, if investing, in it having fair distribution for I consider it it's only chance of survival. Why can't I, according to you?

I have a ton of ideas, a ton, that will make this coin a success. But neither Jarvis nor the rest of the miners want to hear them because... well because it will imply NO MINING WHATSOEVER, to start with. So what would even be the point?

The price is neither ridiculous nor anything else, it just is. And the ONLY value of a coin is that which is set by the willingness of someone to pay for it. Nothing else whatsoever.

I have implicitly made proposals already: That website? gone. A liability. The June 20th date, gone, too hasty. The distribution? scratch it and start again.
I have a ton more. But that's not what any of the people posting on this board is interested in hearing. So I pack my marvels and go. Fair enough?

not, for me. I think u are the right to submit your ideas and community will vote. Maybe you'll must mediate a bit, maybe now some decisions have been already token ( it isn't an easy situation), but there is still a long way to do. But I have not the requirements for talk about technical or marketing issues. I just hope we could work togheter with respect of all
Note: if an idea is a good idea, i don't care which is the owner's name written upon it
YarkoL
Legendary

Activity: 996
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:00:44 PM

Well I  - a non-miner - at least read with interest your posting,
although I feel not entirely qualified to comment. But if you
have indeed more ideas I'm sure they will get the attention
they deserve.

What I think is that a culture should be built around the
theme of the coin, Honor. And some specific usages associated
with that theme. Otherwise the salvaging operation is really kind
of pointless feat.

“God does not play dice"
mistress

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:03:34 PM

they deserve.

of pointless feat.

For example, this is a good call. And if there is not this concept I could not be interested, it's logic, it's right, it's a good idea. We have the first one!
kozmos

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:14:17 PM

Well YOU are talking about BC, not me. I try not to talk about scam coins outside of the Wall of Shame, where some of the reasons for BC "success" are taken to task. If Organized crime with all their resources, takes over tomorrow Honorcoin, I can assure you they will pump it up enough to make huge profits for themselves... it doesn't seem to be the case, is it?

But the only reason for the success of blackcoin was, precisely, the community, the huge size of a devoted community. Yes it got to 90k strictly due to the efforts of IconicExpert, not because the dev team did anything right. IE did. Since he went out, the coin has been lagging badly and just the pump and dump actions of La Mano Nera keeps it going. But will fail miserably in the end. Also, at the time, Blackcoin was innovative in some ways, POS and speed -was the fastest, by far-, being some of them. Honorcoin is just a copy/paste job. There are no similarities of any kind.

Still, like I posted, I believe this coin could be a success easily. But it requires much wider distribution. Much, much wider. With reach to the entire crypto community. Jarvis -and you the scammed miners- clearly don't want that. You prefer to hoard a huge stack of worthless coins rather than a much smaller % of much more valuable -potentially- property. Hey, it is a choice. Your choice.

I believe in FACTS, nothing else. So let's state few simple facts:

I have no comment to say about this but you are mostly right about it.

If the dev team and the community is willing to be long investors not just DUMP their coins after the original dev scam, then it will be a waste of time.

BUT, also the community and the dev need a time to build this, only time will tell what's going to happen.

Not all of those who want to help with this coin are the miners who got fraud, for a humble example, many others and me.

I sold my coins during 2k - 2.5k region before the scam and made a good profit, the coin is cheap now, so it can be a great chance to invest and make a great profit with it.

I try not to talk about scam coins outside of the Wall of Shame, where some of the reasons for BC "success" are taken to task. If Organized crime with all their resources, takes over tomorrow Honorcoin, I can assure you they will pump it up enough to make huge profits for themselves... it doesn't seem to be the case, is it?

Organized crime? sounds like you are repeating that so called IcoinicExpert words, though he never proved a single word of what he said when many asked him to prove it.

I can't remember an " organized " crime team was willing to show their physical faces in a weekly video broadcasting, unless maybe you can give some examples?

There are companies and organizations such as CoinKite, Wall Street Journal and many other are not willing to sacrifice their reputation for an organized crime (as you are saying), and whenever they want to cooperate with a team like BC team, they will investigate them well before shaking their hands with them.

Beside all SCAM coins are rising with their prices temporary and then fall down, I guess we never sat a scam coin ever that went from 500sat to 25k sat and stayed there with some price fluctuation although the coin had been and still being attacked by scammers, haters, frauds and some whales.

Seriously you didn't find any role model to repeat his words but IcoinicExpert who took the donations of his (Wall-Street) initiative fraud and never returned its funds to those who asked to refund it cause their donations had not been applied for the stated target of the donation?

But the only reason for the success of blackcoin was, precisely, the community, the huge size of a devoted community. Yes it got to 90k strictly due to the efforts of IconicExpert, not because the dev team did anything right. IE did. Since he went out, the coin has been lagging badly and just the pump and dump actions of La Mano Nera keeps it going.

FYI, IcoinicExpert wasn't a well known person during the 90k days. he became well known JUST after his wall-street initiative, and of course to persuade some good guys with good intentions to support BC and some of them were too naive, he claimed that he was the reason behind BC rising to 90K, of course to give a reason about why people shall send them their money, which was nothing but a fraud from his side.

As long as IcoincExpert is a reason for bringing up a coin, i wonder why we never saw him showing his " talents " with making another coin rising Smiley or did we?

Maybe his talents after all were nothing but an " organized crime " Smiley

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:21:55 PM

they deserve.

of pointless feat.

Precisely my point. The name is this coin only asset as of now. That and the fact it is already listed in two exchanges. But we can see easily already, the conflict here: The miners and the non-miners. Miners want not just to keep on mining if there's a remote chance of survival, but, logically, to amass tens of thousands of coins; the non-miners, on the other hand, don't care about the mining part one bit, logically. Since Jarvis is, arguably, the biggest miner and he is taking over this project, also logically -but in my opinion very wrongly- he is designing this restoration to favor himself and the miners. Hence, the conflicting situation that, again in my opinion, will sink the coin before it even starts.

Now the theme of Honor, I agree is the strongest selling point. And a reach out to the entire community of Crypto and even the real world, is not just possible, I believe it would be welcome ... under the right circumstances. Like FREE circumstances. Como join us for free, here are some coins for you. Not 2 million, not 10 million... the WHOLE shebang. In  a proper way. With a big splash, reaching to everyone.

Remember that the "miner's delight" was the bait for scamming the miners, not a plan for success, just a quick scam to get the miners blinded by greed. The restoration, as it stands, incurs -only doubly so- in the same lack of concept and lack of plan.
kozmos

Activity: 381

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:25:06 PM

write all your ideas, no body can ignore new ideas.

Miners who want to dump their coins are free to dumb anyway, the community want the long investors.
mistress

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:26:18 PM

they deserve.

of pointless feat.

Precisely my point. The name is this coin only asset as of now. That and the fact it is already listed in two exchanges. But we can see easily already, the conflict here: The miners and the non-miners. Miners want not just to keep on mining if there's a remote chance of survival, but, logically, to amass tens of thousands of coins; the non-miners, on the other hand, don't care about the mining part one bit, logically. Since Jarvis is, arguably, the biggest miner and he is taking over this project, also logically -but in my opinion very wrongly- he is designing this restoration to favor himself and the miners. Hence, the conflicting situation that, again in my opinion, will sink the coin before it even starts.

Now the theme of Honor, I agree is the strongest selling point. And a reach out to the entire community of Crypto and even the real world, is not just possible, I believe it would be welcome ... under the right circumstances. Like FREE circumstances. Como join us for free, here are some coins for you. Not 2 million, not 10 million... the WHOLE shebang. In  a proper way. With a big splash, reaching to everyone.

Remember that the "miner's delight" was the bait for scamming the miners, not a plan for success, just a quick scam to get the miners blinded by greed. The restoration, as it stands, incurs -only doubly so- in the same lack of concept and lack of plan.

and what about those who already  bought? do you mean a free distribution of the double millions? obviously a free distribution would be "honorable" to recover a bit of trust. But u have take care of those, of course like me, that already bought now.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:30:52 PM

I believe in FACTS, nothing else. So let's state few simple facts:

Then I will give you these simple facts: I repeat this one: The SOLE reason BC went to 95k was the fforst of IconicExpert. All of them itemized profusely in many threads but mostly in the original -now closed but readily available- one.

For four or five days, IconicExpert quadrupled the value of LibertyCoin before the scam dev decided to destroy it when IE was pushed to take over. It has since lost 90%+ of it's value.

Currently he is promoting CLOAK. Take a look at what that one's doing.

I included IconicExpert in the Wall of Shame because he said he would give to charity the donations for his Wall Street project instead of returning them to the donors. I believe that is wrong and therefore I have included him in the Wall of Shame. That doesn't mean what he has accomplished is even open for debate when it is, was and will be,  so easily demonstrated.

Those are clear, specific facts.

Regarding BC I have talked enough about that scam. Coinkite is a very stupid idea that will never work and open to anything, really, including BC, and the Wall Street Journal is not in any way, shape or form connected with BC. If you want to ignore the Black Hand operation on the inside of BC (admitted in the public forums), then you are NOT really interested in facts.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:34:09 PM

they deserve.

of pointless feat.

and what about those who already  bought? do you mean a free distribution of the double millions? obviously a free distribution would be "honorable" to recover a bit of trust. But u have take care of those, of course like me, that already bought now.

Why? You invested to gain. You assumed the risk -as you stated before-. You can sell right now and not lose anything maybe or very little. This coin, as it stands, is NOTHING, it is worth nothing. You want to create something out of it that has value, right? You are in at the beginning, so if it does, you will benefit. So woill everyone else. The more the merrier. That's HONOR.
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:39:01 PM

barabbas. you are like a leach who connects itself to the host an dsucks the blood from it. why don't you fuck off and destroy some other coin. bc is obviously not a scam. it's the one coin that is growing slowly and strongly,price is'nrt everything.that will come with time. thuis coin was a scam but the community has decided to make something of it and not roll over and be conned yet again. now piss off and give us a chance. we don't want your poison here troll boy
insom

Activity: 276

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:41:06 PM

hopefully BitTrex is also into the Coin Swapping!
mistress

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:42:14 PM

they deserve.

of pointless feat.

Why? You invested to gain. You assumed the risk -as you stated before-. You can sell right now and not lose anything maybe or very little. This coin, as it stands, is NOTHING, it is worth nothing. You want to create something out of it that has value, right? You are in at the beginning, so if it does, you will benefit. So woill everyone else. The more the merrier. That's HONOR.

Yeh, I assumed the risk for a project, i m ready to see the coin down but not to lose the money because u change the project. We can be more " honorable " than previous dev . The total amount is going to double: the half could be free distribution. Because you mean of another project from scratch, but this is not the case. Maybe u like the name of the coin and u would like to build something of new but then we are talking about something else, no? I m ready to talk about that, but in this specific case u have to compound your ideas with the other interest. Maybe you dumped the coin but here there are persons that didn't it and I think they deserve respect. Also that is HONOR
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:43:32 PM

barabbas. you are like a leach who connects itself to the host an dsucks the blood from it. why don't you fuck off and destroy some other coin. bc is obviously not a scam. it's the one coin that is growing slowly and strongly,price is'nrt everything.that will come with time. thuis coin was a scam but the community has decided to make something of it and not roll over and be conned yet again. now piss off and give us a chance. we don't want your poison here troll boy

Your use of "we" is as stupid as you show to be ignorant. YOU and the likes of you are the ones that don't belong anywhere near where the word Honor may apply.
ReRunRod

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:44:22 PM

The good ol BC IE talk..  Roll Eyes
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:51:51 PM

they deserve.

of pointless feat.

Yeh, I assumed the risk for a project, i m ready to see the coin down but not to lose the money because u change the project. We can be more " honorable " than previous dev . The total amount is going to double: the half could be free distribution. Because you mean of another project from scratch, but this is not the case. Maybe u like the name of the coin and u would like to build something of new but then we are talking about something else, no? I m ready to talk about that, but in this specific case u have to compound your ideas with the other interest. Maybe you dumped the coin but here there are persons that didn't it and I think they deserve respect. Also that is HONOR

Again: This has very minimal value. You have next to nothing. So there's no downside risk to speak of, is there? As I have pointed out, to proceed with the hasty scheme of doubling the current holdings (including the one of the laughing scammer), is simply not wise and doomed from the get go for the reason profusely explained above. Starting from scratch though, in my opinion, could be met with success. You have to evaluate -the few of you- is you prefer -again- to have a whole bunch of coins worth nothing or next to nothing and with no chance of success, or being part of a coin where success in a big scale is quite achievable, FOR FREE. That's the decision, pure and simple. Respect is deserved by everyone, not just the ones that were conned here or just assumed risk, like you, investing in something with the hopes of making big and quick profit. There's honor in respect. For everyone. There's no honor in trying to "respect" the very few described above, even at the cost of having to pay even more to the original scammer.

Anyway, you asked for ideas, there are already quite a few up there for consideration. Your decision.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: