Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:06:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Treat developers better - XHC THREAD MOVED  (Read 113174 times)
Prominence

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 01:13:32 PM

That looks awesome.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
insom

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:44:57 PM

this is going to be huge!
getting all those cheap XHC right now  Grin  Grin
Dermoves

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 03:00:57 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2014, 03:18:46 PM by Dermoves

Last chance to buy cheaply. I bought 200,000 XHC. I'll wait for start and then the price shoots.
Many people do not buy now, they are waiting, but it is their fault.
Coins have support from Arnold  Cheesy

HonorCoin (XHC) newly released community driven website http://OpenXHC.com
rbauer85

Activity: 462

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 03:38:08 PM

Last chance to buy cheaply. I bought 200,000 XHC. I'll wait for start and then the price shoots.
Many people do not buy now, they are waiting, but it is their fault.
Coins have support from Arnold  Cheesy

I hope you are right.

|(
▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▄
██████ ███ ▀▀▀ ███ ███████
██████▀▄███████████▄▀███████
███████ █████████████ ████████
███████ █████████████ ████████
████████▄▀█████████▀▄█████████
██████████▄ █████ ▄█▀▄▄▄▀█████
██████████ ████▌▐█ █▀▄█ ████
████████▌▐█████ █▌▐█▄▄████
▀█████▀ ██████▄ ▀ █████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
)(.
)
▌   ANNOUNCE THREAD   ▌▐   BOUNTY   ▐
TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK  |  TELEGRAM  |  DISCORD
(((((((   MOBILE APP [ ANDROID / IOS ]   )))))))
)
han1122

Activity: 300

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:28:37 PM

I have bought 200k XHC too ,

Some guys can't hold on thier coin now ,

Hope they will buy back when 3k satoshi !  Grin

ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:43:17 PM

this is going to be huge!
getting all those cheap XHC right now  Grin  Grin

Very Cheap price now, buy it guys other wise you will regret later.
twhh

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:45:32 PM

Delay and no any NEWS  :

Where are devs ?

Buy this shit then drop to 1 sat   Huh Huh Huh

ISAWHIM

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 07:02:19 PM

Delay and no any NEWS  :

Where are devs ?

Buy this shit then drop to 1 sat   Huh Huh Huh

The devs are working. We are waiting on the exchanges. Read before speaking.

Do you need devs to hold you hand every day? I don't recall bitcoin devs or litecoin devs making daily appearances... or any, for that matter. You don't want it, then don't buy it. There are plenty of "active devs" on the scamcoins, doing nothing, but chatting in forums all day, hooking you into those 1-sat futures, with tons of hype and no action. We, on the other-hand, are working on real things that are not "prefab insta-scam-coin creations".

Seriously, if that is your mentality, you are in the wrong thread.

This coin is not a spectator-sport. If YOU are going to sit back and do NOTHING, then shut-up and keep doing nothing. You don't have a right to demand anything from the community, if you are only here to take our efforts for your own personal gain. For you, there is the special price of 1-sat, to cash-out. For us, that is the special discount, to buy.

If you are going to be a dick, find another coin to support with that attitude. Really, we don't need that kind of support from you. (We also have no interest in supporting your attitude either.)
Drag

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 09:06:17 PM

http://www.velosterturbo.org/forum/attachments/veloster-turbo-discussions/13576d1383025447-fox-marketing-veloster-turbo-amen-brother.jpg
Dermoves

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 09:36:49 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2014, 08:05:55 AM by Dermoves

The devs are working. We are waiting on the exchanges. Read before speaking.
Do you need devs to hold you hand every day? I don't recall bitcoin devs or litecoin devs making daily appearances... or any, for that matter. You don't want it, then don't buy it. There are plenty of "active devs" on the scamcoins, doing nothing, but chatting in forums all day, hooking you into those 1-sat futures, with tons of hype and no action. We, on the other-hand, are working on real things that are not "prefab insta-scam-coin creations".
Seriously, if that is your mentality, you are in the wrong thread.

YES! But let us not blame ourselves here too much, because Honor(code)coin rose from the ashes.
Dev is dedicated to new features. Once the exchanges are ready, so moving on. You do not want it all now.

Honorcoin is LION of cryptocurrency  Cheesy

komodovpn

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 09:55:36 PM

So, in case anyone else haven't figured it out yet. This coin is due for  a huge spike upwards once the new plans have been launched and it will only continue to go up as new features roll out.

Seeing how the prices on bittrex have not been able to go past 250 sat, I believe this is the current floor. However, this isn't going to last long. Better buy in now before it's too late!

[ Minerals ] - The most fair distribution crypto
ISAWHIM

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 06:54:51 AM

YES! But let us not blame ourselves here too much, because Honor(code)coin rose from the ashes.
Dev is dedicated to new features. Once the exchanges are ready, so moving on. You do not want it all now.

LOL... Wise guy...

Love all the art, BTW.

I will try to finish-up the image, so you have something better to play with. (With the actual eye and ear and arms, at-least. xD)

Had a small personal setback for a few days, but I am back to raise hell again. Run! JK.
ISAWHIM

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 07:14:43 AM

Just a note to anyone who does not know...

When you use the latest SGminer, be sure to use the new x11mod algorithm, it is almost 2x faster than the darkcoin x11 algorithm. This also requires the latest catalyst control center 14.6 beta-drivers. The guy who I gave my 7970's to, is now getting about 12MHs with 3x 7970's, instead of only 6MHs that he was getting with darkcoin x11. This too, I believe works better on nVidia cards also.

I would assume it works even better on the R9 series of cards too.

Until HonorCoin has the POW wallet setup, I suggest hammering out some HiroCoin. That is ready to blow-up as much as this coin is. Both are on the same floor. However, before you jump onto HiroCoin, you might want to pick-up a few from the floor, before you throw miners at it. Once you throw miners at it, the diff will rise. Hold those until it goes-up about 5x, then sell, and come back here and pick some of these off the floor. xD (I have been mining BTC, to pick these up.)

That will also ensure your miners are all setup and ready to go, for our coin, when the wallet gets released.
Dermoves

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 08:19:38 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2014, 10:53:35 AM by Dermoves

... the new x11mod algorithm, it is almost 2x faster than the darkcoin x11 algorithm.

Good deal because the price goes up. They're not selling, but more buyers  Cool
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XHC

I will try to finish-up the image, so you have something better to play with. (With the actual eye and ear and arms, at-least. xD)

OK, once that is done, upload it here.

komodovpn

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 08:21:06 AM

Just a note to anyone who does not know...

When you use the latest SGminer, be sure to use the new x11mod algorithm, it is almost 2x faster than the darkcoin x11 algorithm. This also requires the latest catalyst control center 14.6 beta-drivers. The guy who I gave my 7970's to, is now getting about 12MHs with 3x 7970's, instead of only 6MHs that he was getting with darkcoin x11. This too, I believe works better on nVidia cards also.

I would assume it works even better on the R9 series of cards too.

Until HonorCoin has the POW wallet setup, I suggest hammering out some HiroCoin. That is ready to blow-up as much as this coin is. Both are on the same floor. However, before you jump onto HiroCoin, you might want to pick-up a few from the floor, before you throw miners at it. Once you throw miners at it, the diff will rise. Hold those until it goes-up about 5x, then sell, and come back here and pick some of these off the floor. xD (I have been mining BTC, to pick these up.)

That will also ensure your miners are all setup and ready to go, for our coin, when the wallet gets released.

I have a rig that mines with R9 270 cards, where can I get this version of sgminer?

[ Minerals ] - The most fair distribution crypto
ISAWHIM

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 09:05:22 AM

I have a rig that mines with R9 270 cards, where can I get this version of sgminer?
You want version 4.1.0 I believe... (Google "sgminer x11mod")
[ANN][X11/X13] X11 (Darkcoin)/X13 (Marucoin) miner (based on sph-sgminer)
twhh

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 07:58:46 PM

Sorry but , there have been already June 25 ,

What the holy delay ?

No fucking news ?

You guys are kidding your investor ?

Where is wallet ? launch time ? where are devs ?

WTF with this coin ?  Huh

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Don't be a scammer , people in this project are cheated once by last dev .

PLZ give some news , Don't just chat here

han1122

Activity: 300

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 08:03:28 PM

Sorry but , there is already June 25 ,

What the holy delay ?

No fucking news ?

WTF....

insom

Activity: 276

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 08:48:23 PM

What the holy delay ?

No fucking news ?

[/center]

consult your eye doctor immediatley
NetAlp

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 10:09:24 PM

What the holy delay ?

No fucking news ?

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?  ? ? ?

When dev will have sufficiently XHC, relunch will start

▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
          █   █▄  ▀▀▀██▄▄
       ▄▄▀▀█  ██  ▄ ▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄
 █▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀▀      ▐███▄ ▀ ▀▀▄
  ▀██▄    ▀▄    ▄ ▄  ▀▀▀▀▀█    ▄██
    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄  █▌ ▀▀▄▄▄  ▄█     ▐█
   ▀▄▄ ██▀▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄  █▄▄    █▀
     █▌ ██    ▐████▀▀   ▄██▄▄▄▄██
      ▌ ▐█   █ ▀▄    ▄ ▐██▀    ▀
        █▀  █    ▀     ▐██
       ▄▀ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀████
      ▄▀    ▄█▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▄     █▀
    ▄▀   ▄█▀▀█▀        ▀█▄▄▀
 █     ▄█▀              ▀
██   ▄█▀
█▀ ▄█▀
██▄██
▀███
 ▀██
  ▀█
Tigereum             ▀▀▄▄
                ▀█▄▄
▀▄▄      ▄▄       ▀█▄▄
  ▀█▄     ▀█▄       ▀██▄
    ▀█▄    ███▄▄     ▀██▄
      ██▄▄   ▀███▄    ▀██▄
       ▀█▄▄    ████   ▀▀██▄
        ███    ▀████   ▐███
        ▀██▄    ████▄   ████
        ████    ▀████▌   ▐██▄
         ▀███    ▀███    ▐███▐
          ▀███    ▀███     ███
          ▀████    ▀███     ██▄
            ███      ██      ██▄
             ███      █▌      ███
              ▀█▄      █       ██
               ▀█▄▄     ▀       █▄
                ▀█▌              ▀
                 ▀█
                  ▀▄
              ' WHITEPAPER '             
Join Us on Telegram
Facebook   Twitter   Linkedin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: