Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:16:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you are learning a new language, post your tips on how you are learning it?  (Read 2190 times)
Erhaben

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2021, 02:08:50 AM

I'm currently trying to learn Italian via YouTube  Grin
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hannu

Activity: 1061
Merit: 502

RIP: S5, A faithful device long time

View Profile
August 22, 2021, 11:41:05 PM

Finland is one good to learn. "Suomi", "Perisuomalainen" Food example, Kalakukko (Savo area), Finlandia Vodka, Fazerin sininen, Perunapiirakka, Poron käristys, Mämmi is (season food it looks like shit, but taste good), metsästäjän leike, wiener leike Smiley

If you have own Airplane, i recommend to visit Lappi, Kuusankoski, Lappeenranta, Oulu, Turku, Tampere (Kids like they have theme park there) Helsinki Vantaa (New Land and East New Land area = Uusimaa ja Itäinen Uusimaa) Oulu is one growing City. Northern Finland have "Saamelaiset" "Sami"

Helsinki you can see "Modern art" Kiasma. I live on main City area.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finland

BTC: 3Qnnx4cu45Gx4WcksNCnBPu3TaUZ5sKkLo
LTC: LYX1ZH7f4qcXq52AzA6grUYDfDngVz7BEi
XRP: rLrbZMJDdL8eQd7HsW314bCtvE16LTLYkM?dt=1113
extenthorror

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 03, 2021, 12:53:49 PM

I suggest you learn one language at time or else you can get cofused and mess up words or even the grammar can get mixed up and once you learn it that way it will be harder to lerearn it the correct way. I was the same with deutch , the teacher messed told us a grammar rule wrong and when i went to University i had to lereant the whole grammar again Cheesy
Annie_courage

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2022, 04:38:25 AM

IMO the most effective way to learn languages is to a loooot of practice! But I know that it is not always possible. So you have to download a special app and do tasks every day! Every day, really! Also it is good to read different articles. It is okay if the theme of it is not familiar to you - you should teach your brain how to find a sense in different texts. So read about welding, chemistry, hunting, flowers... read about anything. Then write down the main sense of that article. Another tip is to find a singer/music band which uses the language that you want to learn. Try to translate their songs by yourself, get use to their singing. And the main tip is a regularity and motivation. You have to have several reasons of learning language to contunie doing it. And use forums to communicate - leave a suitable comms.

Maybe this tips would be useful for other readers, I'd be very happy then
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: