Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:57:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2014-06-10] Bitcoin receives red carpet welcome in the Isle of Man  (Read 1092 times)
LiteCoinGuy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 01:52:33 PM

Bitcoin receives red carpet welcome in the Isle of Man

http://www.cityam.com/blog/1402396000/bitcoin-receives-red-carpet-welcome-isle-man

one of the worlds "best off-shore" places loves bitcoin  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:55:07 PM

Recently the Carbbean nations of Dominca and St Kitts started accepting Bitcoin for their pay-for-citizenship program. The small island of Alderney (located in the Channel Islands) is considering to issue Bitcoin-backed bonds. And now Isle of Man has jumped in to the fray.  Grin
LiteCoinGuy (OP)
Legendary

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 01:56:35 PM

strange, why do they love bitcoin  Tongue ? switzerland should be next...

(i heard Roger Ver bought a citizenship some weeks ago)

LiteCoinGuy (OP)
Legendary

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 02:14:42 PM

http://www.coindesk.com/isle-man-outlines-plans-digital-currency-regulation/

notthematrix
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:19:16 PM

strange, why do they love bitcoin  Tongue ? switzerland should be next...

The offshore world loves bitcoin.
why because bitcoin will make offshore more powerfull en will force county's to be more like offshore.
Ilse of man if the first to intergade bitcoin it will have a hudge advantage , they probably will sell offshore banking liscense like the dutch Smiley
http://www.slogold.net/banks.html

so why go offshore.

Bye bye AML laws , bye bye KYC laws ......
And the story that banks / country's will be able to ban bitcoins by closing al exchanges to fiat well forget about it!
Being a bank is owning A license!
Welcome in the offshore world with it's latest products.
By being a offshore bank good chance btc-e does it like this , you are simply exempt of any AML , KYC and tax laws!

http://www.aspenassurance.com/offshore-banking-licenses
Our Private Banking License can be achieved in a Quality Caribbean Jurisdiction for as low as $325,000 USD or BITCOIN equivalent which provides all the advantages of Bank ownership  

http://www.offshoreinfo.com/offshore_banks_details.htm

Some things you can do with your own offshore bank:

Set up your own banking instruments (e.g. bonds, securities &c).
    These can be used in a variety of ways not to be covered in depth here due to space limitations. You may issue letters of credit for yourself, certificates of deposit, provided funds are indeed there (don't do it otherwise, as this would qualify for fraud in most jurisdictions!), letters of recommendation, etc.

Boost your corporate image by retaining your very own bank.
    This can facilitate business no end: whether you are involved in import-export trade, in industrial manufacturing, in upmarket financial services, or simply want to impress your business associates and gain a cutting edge against your competitors – an offshore bank is probably the most powerful business tool money can buy.

Grant yourself constructive credit ratings.
    Fed up with hopping around, currying favor with loan sharks and paying exorbitant sums to “credit repair” agencies that can't really do a thing for you anyway, except sing sweet, harmless odes to deaf ears? Why not do it the banks' way instead? With your own offshore bank, it's a totally new world to explore – grant yourself the credit rating you deserve and make good use of it in your other financial operations.

Grant your own loans and mortgages.
    A nice way of legally funneling profits offshore and minimizing on taxes! Once you sign up, we will show you a unique insider strategy how to reduce your taxload and even say goodbye to taxes forever.

Seize your own assets before your creditors do.
    Don't twiddle thumbs while the vultures are blithely hacking away at your life's work: with our insider strategy, you will be able to employ your bank to lay its hands (i.e. yours!) on your assets before anyone else does. Buy out your own debt for a song, stage your own “friendly self-takeover” and make exorbitant profits – absolutely legally, too, provided you know the proper way to do

and yes it is all legal.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.♦♦♦.XSL Labs.♦♦♦.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
LiteCoinGuy (OP)
Legendary

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 02:25:45 PM

thx for that   (but of course i knew why they love btc Smiley )

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:57:48 PM

Yup. Three weeks ago, he bought the St.Kitts-Nevis citizenship with Bitcoins (cost him around $300,000). They have a really attractive program. You will get your passport in less than 6 months, and there are no taxes at all (no income tax, no corporate tax, no wealth/ inheritance tax, no VAT, and no off-course no Caps gain tax).  Grin
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 11:17:29 PM

Yup. Three weeks ago, he bought the St.Kitts-Nevis citizenship with Bitcoins (cost him around $300,000). They have a really attractive program. You will get your passport in less than 6 months, and there are no taxes at all (no income tax, no corporate tax, no wealth/ inheritance tax, no VAT, and no off-course no Caps gain tax).  Grin

Wow. When btc goes boom I know where to go now.  Grin

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:10:55 AM

If you need any help, let me know.  Grin

I have already did my part of the research, about the two dozen or so nations which offer passports (second citizenship) for payment. Once BTC climbs to $50,000 per coin, I'll vanish from where I live. No more taxes to the corrupt government.
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:14:43 PM

Island paradise bitcoin tax havens.  Absolutely amazing!

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 02:05:22 AM

If you need any help, let me know.  Grin

I have already did my part of the research, about the two dozen or so nations which offer passports (second citizenship) for payment. Once BTC climbs to $50,000 per coin, I'll vanish from where I live. No more taxes to the corrupt government.

I need to accumulate a bit more before it goes off but we might be neighbors one day.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:47:15 AM

I need to accumulate a bit more before it goes off but we might be neighbors one day.

We might be neighbors.  Grin

I am planning for St Kitts. Nice tropical climate, calm beaches, wide use of English language, friendly people, easy availability of weed, and a lot more other positives. There are cheaper options like Cambodia, but I am definitely not going there.
howardb

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 02:05:30 PM

Wow. When btc goes boom I know where to go now.  Grin

If you need any help, let me know.  Grin

Some countries blatently sell citizenship, but most countries will give you a passport if your net worth that you would be taking there is >=$1 million some a lot cheaper, especially if you go through the charade of setting up a business there (like canada)! There is also a similar scheme for 'retirement visas'
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 02:52:31 PM

Some countries blatently sell citizenship, but most countries will give you a passport if your net worth that you would be taking there is >=$1 million some a lot cheaper, especially if you go through the charade of setting up a business there (like canada)! There is also a similar scheme for 'retirement visas'

I have researched a lot about the Canadian investor visa. Difficult as hell to get one. Even if you are ready to invest some 1 million CAD there, you have to show the proof for how you got that much money. If you are a businessman, then you have to show your tax records for the past 20 years and tons of other paperwork. I don't have any time for this crap. Sorry Canada.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: