Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:20:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mysterious Bitcoin Block 5035 & the deep story behind (Probably big fraud)  (Read 3229 times)
Dealazer (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 03:06:40 PM

As we early can see on block 5035 is the enhanched way the early adopters of Bitcoin could easly have found the block through mining, but my doubt is actually in the field of cheatable mining and easy comforting fraud of unknown values.
What most people don't see is the everlastig truth written in most blocks 5035 on especially all coins from old too new too even surround this as an specially featured fraud on non unknown values.

What I particulary take my own feelings around Bitcoin Block 5035 is the way probably told as Satoshi's wallet but truly the way it was spent to other accounts nevertheless the wallet that actually did make my wonder was this wallet which got 50BTC through mining and one mined wallet transfer: https://blockchain.info/address/12higDjoCCNXSA95xZMWUdPvXNmkAduhWv
This is the Block 5035: https://blockchain.info/block/0000000060aa4dc6fb31c82c978d8a51a1bcf2c77fe174a2e30d5d320fa7fb19
Just follow the transfers and you come too the big account.

That wallet is connected too transactions from Block 5035 and it's truly real suspicious as we count on it, being the most unknown reasons for multiple transactions going with most of the 150 BTC to another account which sends nearly 1 BTC too 1Derby* accounts and so on it goes with multiple transactions through many accounts in momentarily feature, where the transactions are dated to same suspicious time, wether this was false data that was written into Bitcoin block explorer is still unknown, but I hardly doubt it was an fraud, but just an exptetatious transfer through 100's of accounts at nearly the same timeframe. Even trying to go deeper through the huge amount of accounts you see clearly this as an suspicious transfer. As knowing each transaction should had had seconds in between each transaction. This is this cause address: https://blockchain.info/address/1FrSBjGSmtwrpmqTBZtyzsANaSPbeZjytp

Knowing that the closest link too 1Derby* accounts is actually John Thomas through an expectable 1Derby account on twitter, I find it hard to believe he have no connection through all of this, is he the early adopter of Bitcoin?, and why are all 1Derby* accounts still to this day without any transactions?, Even enough search on the internet we clearly can find out John Thomas as an Japenese speakable person, but nearly close connection too Mt.Gox as he has the connection to be an hedge trader whom invests many millions of dollars through New York hedges, we can clearly also see this with his trades on S&P500 which have great interest in the Bitcoin investments. And even Exchanges. Can some people or even investments in Bitcoin be made too cheat the market? And be knowing the most expectable situations too fall easly as to keep eventually fraud as an aspect in all of this?

Why I ask this around block 5035 is to clearly not understand the enormous signature that is nearly with all coins ever produced, what we can find out is that information on blocks 5035 is nearly full of accounts with many coins, or even without information cause of too much information (DarkCoin) and while 5035 is resistently an thing that goes around BlackCoin as clearly the wicked thing that happened, even for LTC we clearly see this as an signature placed especially within most coins ever produced. Have you nearly never wondered why most ANN on alternative cryptocurrency is with the same typical theme construction. While people most often aren't able too tell if they mined the coins from early start of most coins? While most coins have signature blocks 5035 as something we really should look into...

I actually don't hope people start to Wonder, but it's nearly the truth openwide too even demolish the existance of Bitcoin and force some programmers to actually create an coin from within people are forced too create SHA512 codes on each fraction of a coin and forcing only 1 share discoveries?

My website full of music -->  www.dealazer.com
sgbett
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 03:17:34 PM

Do you even lift?

"A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution" - Satoshi Nakamoto
*my posts are not investment advice*
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1049

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 03:42:09 PM

As we early can see on block 5035 is the enhanched way the early adopters of Bitcoin could easly have found the block through mining, but my doubt is actually in the field of cheatable mining and easy comforting fraud of unknown values.
What most people don't see is the everlastig truth written in most blocks 5035 on especially all coins from old too new too even surround this as an specially featured fraud on non unknown values.

What I particulary take my own feelings around Bitcoin Block 5035 is the way probably told as Satoshi's wallet but truly the way it was spent to other accounts nevertheless the wallet that actually did make my wonder was this wallet which got 50BTC through mining and one mined wallet transfer: https://blockchain.info/address/12higDjoCCNXSA95xZMWUdPvXNmkAduhWv
This is the Block 5035: https://blockchain.info/block/0000000060aa4dc6fb31c82c978d8a51a1bcf2c77fe174a2e30d5d320fa7fb19

That wallet is connected too transactions from Block 5035 and it's truly real suspicious as we count on it, being the most unknown reasons for multiple transactions going with most of the 150 BTC to another account which sends nearly 1 BTC too 1Derby* accounts and so on it goes with multiple transactions through many accounts in momentarily feature, where the transactions are dated to same suspicious time, wether this was false data that was written into Bitcoin block explorer is still unknown, but I hardly doubt it was an fraud, but just an exptetatious transfer through 100's of accounts at nearly the same timeframe. Even trying to go deeper through the huge amount of accounts you see clearly this as an suspicious transfer. As knowing each transaction should had had seconds in between each transaction. This is this cause address: https://blockchain.info/address/1FrSBjGSmtwrpmqTBZtyzsANaSPbeZjytp

Knowing that the closest link too 1Derby* accounts is actually John Thomas through an expectable 1Derby account on twitter, I find it hard to believe he have no connection through all of this, is he the early adopter of Bitcoin?, and why are all 1Derby* accounts still to this day without any transactions?, Even enough search on the internet we clearly can find out John Thomas as an Japenese speakable person, but nearly close connection too Mt.Gox as he has the connection to be an hedge trader whom invests many millions of dollars through New York hedges, we can clearly also see this with his trades on S&P500 which have great interest in the Bitcoin investments. And even Exchanges. Can some people or even investments in Bitcoin be made too cheat the market? And be knowing the most expectable situations too fall easly as to keep eventually fraud as an aspect in all of this?

Why I ask this around block 5035 is to clearly not understand the enormous signature that is nearly with all coins ever produced, what we can find out is that information on blocks 5035 is nearly full of accounts with many coins, or even without information cause of too much information (DarkCoin) and while 5035 is resistently an thing that goes around BlackCoin as clearly the wicked thing that happened, even for LTC we clearly see this as an signature placed especially within most coins ever produced. Have you nearly never wondered why most ANN on alternative cryptocurrency is with the same typical theme construction. While people most often aren't able too tell if they mined the coins from early start of most coins? While most coins have signature blocks 5035 as something we really should look into...

I actually don't hope people start to Wonder, but it's nearly the truth openwide too even demolish the existance of Bitcoin and force some programmers to actually create an coin from within people are forced too create SHA512 codes on each fraction of a coin and forcing only 1 share discoveries?

Can u please put forward your concern in 2-3 sentences in a better english ? I have encountered so many too in your 3 paragraphs that I have got confused.

sgbett
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 03:46:47 PM

I don't think there is a point, just trying to create FUD.

I've read SEO spam that makes more sense.

"A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution" - Satoshi Nakamoto
jjc326

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:03:50 PM

This type of thing is always mysterious and possibly exciting but I have no idea what he's talking about.  Ask someone else to type it up for you if you're not sure about English.  How can you prove there is fraud just from a block?
bg002h
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1463
Merit: 1047

I outlived my lifetime membership:)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 04:21:54 PM

Keyword garble to trick automated sentiment trading bots?

Hardforks aren't that hard. It’s getting others to use them that's hard.
1GCDzqmX2Cf513E8NeThNHxiYEivU1Chhe
Dealazer (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 04:29:13 PM

This type of thing is always mysterious and possibly exciting but I have no idea what he's talking about.  Ask someone else to type it up for you if you're not sure about English.  How can you prove there is fraud just from a block?
Look at all other coins especially at Blocks 5035 and the magnitude of coexsisting reasons around especially Block 5035, if you clearly see the typologic thing around the blocks you probably get the grip. As in that fact actuallly 90% of all coins have great earnings from Block 5035 as 5034 and 5036 is typically blocks for wallets with less magnitude.

Can u please put forward your concern in 2-3 sentences in a better english ? I have encountered so many too in your 3 paragraphs that I have got confused.
Stop spamming this thread with nonsense, you lame constructive way of too create confusion related to that most users are non native English is non-sense way of too just clearify that this thread means something

And sgbett just clearly isn't satisfied with my thread.

Haters of constructive thread don't try too hide this information, i would rather people not try to write 2 sentence words opposing my 100 words sentences, there is and will always be confusing sentences, but as clearly as I see it just haters try to magnify the way of spam against this thread.

THIS POST IS JUST AN STATEMENT TO STOP NONSENSE.

My website full of music -->  www.dealazer.com
drrussellshane

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:31:55 PM

Keyword garble to trick automated sentiment trading bots?

Haha, that's a thought!

Buy a TREZOR! Premier BTC hardware wallet. If you're reading this, you should probably buy one if you don't already have one. You'll thank me later.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 06:21:31 PM

https://twitter.com/1derby/following

http://web.archive.org/web/20090227081356/http://www.madhedgefundtrader.com/About_Us.html

The Mad Hedge Fund Trader graduated from the University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA) with a degree in Biochemistry and a minor in Mathematics in 1974. He moved to Tokyo, Japan to join Dai Nana Securities as a research analyst of Japanese companies, becoming fluent in Japanese. In 1976 he was appointed the Tokyo correspondent for The Economist magazine and the Financial Times. For the next seven years he published thousands of articles about the economies, companies, and leaders of every country in Asia. He was one of the first American correspondents to cover China during the cultural revolution.  He reported on the American attempt to climb Mount Everest and guerilla wars throughout Southeast Asia. The major figures he interviewed included China’s Premier Deng Xiaoping, Ferdinand Marcos of the Philippines, the UK’s Margaret Thatcher, the PLO’s Yassir Arafat, and of course President Ronald Reagan.

In 1982 the Mad Hedge Fund Trader moved to New York as the US editor of Euromoney magazine. As a member of the White House Press Corps he covered the early years of the Reagan administration. In 1983 he was hired by Morgan Stanley to build a new division in international equities. In 1985 he was promoted to vice president and transferred to London to head up the sales and trading of Japanese equity derivatives in Europe and the Middle East.

In 1989 the Mad Hedge Fund Trader was appointed a director of the Swiss Bank Corp responsible for its then vast portfolio of Japanese equity derivatives. A year later he left to set up the first ever dedicated international hedge fund, which became a top performer in the industry.

In 1999 the Mad Hedge Fund Trader sold his hedge fund to concentrate on managing his personal investments. He focused on natural gas exploration and development in Texas and Colorado, as well as other commodities. Seeing the incredible inefficiencies and severe mispricing offered by the popping of multiple bubbles during the Great Crash of 2008, and missing the adrenaline of the marketplace, he returned to active hedge fund management.

The Mad Hedge Fund Trader has always devoted his life to understanding global capital markets not because of money he could make there, but because of the limitless intellectual challenge it offered. He created this website to air his iconoclastic, out of consensus, and often radical ideas in public, as well as to vent on the matters of the world at large.

In his free time, the Mad Hedge Fund Trader climbs mountains, does long distance backpacks, practices karate, performs aerobatics in vintage aircraft, collects vintages wines, reads the Japanese classics, and engages in a wide variety of public service and philanthropic activities. Why they call him "mad" he will never understand.
cr1776
Legendary

Activity: 4046
Merit: 1303

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:44:30 PM

I don't think there is a point, just trying to create FUD.

No kidding.  I can't tell what she/he is talking about.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 06:57:01 PM

Satoshi: H. D. Moore is a Information security researcher and programmer.
He developed security software utilities for the United States Department of Defense.

A TV News story about HD Moore, Austin Texas about 15 years ago as he began his "White Hat" hacking career.
HD Moore- High School Hacker
Blast from the Past, Austin Hackers Association

Man is he quick

Proof?

Edit:     Lets summarise some known facts:
2009-01-03 18:15:05 Historic moment Genesis block created
2009-01-13 18:20:08 50 coins where mined
2009-01-16 19:18:35 those 50 coins where sent to address 12higDjoCCNXSA95xZMWUdPvXNmkAduhWv
a total of 77,624 BTC  where received at this address until 2011-06-04 then cashed out
http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewgpg.php?nick=I}ruid
http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=I}ruid&sign=ANY&type=RECV

|}ruid is Dustin trammell

Dustin D. Trammell
I am both I)ruid and I}ruid.  I)ruid is the correct spelling.  I use the alternate I}ruid spelling on IRC due to the IRC protocol not allowing the close-parenthesis character ")" to be used in nicknames.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=23696,  yes VIP status with a registration date of June 2011[/b][/glow][/size]

HD Moore,  Dustin D. Trammell and Tod Beardsley,  all co-founded AHA! (the Austin Hackers Association) many years ago.  All three still attend monthly meetings.
AHA is a white had hacker group that is Government friendly (Cahoots) and a hack against the hacker.

• HD Moore: Information security researcher and programmer, Moore developed security software utilities for the United States Department of Defense.
  • Dustin D. Trammell:  Entrepreneur, Security Researcher performing research within the fields of vulnerability exploitation, network protocols, steganography and covert communications, and Internet telephony
  • Tod Beardsley:  Technical Lead for the Metasploit Framework and Metasploit Pro, Founded Austin Hackers Anonymous  August 2006

Straight talk a US Government Snitch

Now depending of your view point you could ask is it a surprise that DPR is where he is?. Have you still got faith in the blockchain and that it is good for you?
To Alternative coins look attractive with 100% knowledge from the start who is behind it and is truly decentralized.
With this known affiliated friendliness to the DOD Bitcoin is tainted to say the leased.

Update2:
Its sad that Bitcoin got infiltrated so early on. It goes to show that nothing you do on the net is private.
http://bitslog.wordpress.com/2013/09/03/new-mystery-about-satoshi/
Bitcoin Top 500 Richest
Don't kid yourself The last 2 minutes its about bitcoin.

Of topic:
As for myself, just an ordinary user, brought the first bitcoin on the 21.06.2011, 20:37:20  at £11.39 from a London private banker and only registered with the forum because the known Polish low-life "M4v3R" also known as "Bitalo_Maciej" misused some of my coins (110.9 to be exact) with the Bitmarket.eu exchange. Prior to that i just followed from the side line.

http://bitcoinstats.com/irc/bitcoin-otc/logs/2012/04/19

02:05   Cory   Nice, 0.48 BTC and a vanity address.
02:06   Azelphur   I should sell vanity addresses
02:06   Azelphur   I can generate them pretty fast
02:06   foggyb   Azelphur: i think the line numbers are messing it up
02:06   Azelphur   foggyb: rofl, your not meant to copy the line numbers xD
02:06   Azelphur   foggyb: scroll down, there's a textbox at the bottom you can copy out of
02:06   Cory   Azelphur: That would require a lot of trust depending on how the address will be used.
02:06   I}ruid   http://www.infosecsouthwest.com/demolitionderby.html
02:06   Azelphur   Cory: indeed
02:06   I}ruid   Yea, all the addresses started with 1Derby
02:06   splatster   I}ruid: I would be totally fine if you tossed out another privkey
02:07   I}ruid   lol
02:07   foggyb   Azelphur: no module named dbus
02:07   I}ruid   but... that would ruin the elemnt of surprise (:
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 07:00:45 PM

http://www.caughq.org/about.html

CAU Defined

Many of you are probably wondering, "What the hell is the Computer Academic Underground? And what the hell is that supposed to mean anyway?" Well, this is the part where we tell you.

First of all, we are the Computer Academic Underground. Looking in various dictionaries, you will find the following definitions:

computer - (n.) com.pu.ter ("k&m-'pyu-t&r"): A programmable electronic device that can store, retrieve, and process data.

From the word "computer", we're sure you can deduct the driving interest of the CAU. Technically, you can call a PC a computer, a mainframe a computer, a calculator a computer, or even a PBX phone system a computer. This is what the CAU is interested in. This is the medium for our exploration and expertise. These things are what we want to know about, these are the things we want to know how to break, subvert, control, and secure.

academic - (n.) ac.a.dem.ic ("a-k&-'de-mik"): A member of an institution or academy, especially of higher learning.

We consider the CAU to be an institution of higher learning. What the CAU is all about is knowledge. Gaining knowledge, sharing knowledge, having the right to learn, and taking advantage of that right by teaching ourselves as well as teaching others.

underground - (n.) un.der.ground ("&n-d&r-'ground"): An unofficial, unsanctioned, or illegal but informal movement or group.

We take the illegal movement or group definition humorously, not litterally. We know that governments do not like us. We know that local law enforcement does not like us. We know that alot of people do not like us. None of this matters, simply because we don't do anything wrong. In today's world, fear is a very strong motivator. When the government does not understand something, it must be evil. When law enforcement does not understand something, it must be illegal and therefore must be stopped. When people don't understand something, they simply get scared and build up their prejudices against what they do not understand.

The CAU is not going to go away,
so everyone's just going to have to live with it.
phillipsjk
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

Let the chips fall where they may.

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 07:02:12 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2014, 07:25:58 PM by phillipsjk

Sad but true. I puzzled at some SEO spam for like 10 minutes once. Only after rejecting it did I notice the blatant spam link.

Stop spamming this thread with nonsense, you lame constructive way of too create confusion related to that most users are non native English is non-sense way of too just clearify that this thread means something

Have you checked the local-language sub-forums?

Though I must say, it appears you are misunderstanding how the blockchain works, rather than doing a poor job of translating. I could be wrong.

You go on to say that blocks around 5035 are special in many "alt"-coins as well. Without knowing what the concern is, I can't really check myself.

Edit: Original thread (by same OP)

James' OpenPGP public key fingerprint: EB14 9E5B F80C 1F2D 3EBE  0A2F B3DE 81FF 7B9D 5160
C. Bergmann

Activity: 803

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 09:04:04 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2014, 09:14:44 PM by C. Bergmann

https://twitter.com/1derby/following

http://web.archive.org/web/20090227081356/http://www.madhedgefundtrader.com/About_Us.html

The Mad Hedge Fund Trader graduated from the University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA) with a degree in Biochemistry and a minor in Mathematics in 1974. He moved to Tokyo, Japan to join Dai Nana Securities as a research analyst of Japanese companies, becoming fluent in Japanese. In 1976 he was appointed the Tokyo correspondent for The Economist magazine and the Financial Times. For the next seven years he published thousands of articles about the economies, companies, and leaders of every country in Asia. He was one of the first American correspondents to cover China during the cultural revolution.  He reported on the American attempt to climb Mount Everest and guerilla wars throughout Southeast Asia. The major figures he interviewed included China’s Premier Deng Xiaoping, Ferdinand Marcos of the Philippines, the UK’s Margaret Thatcher, the PLO’s Yassir Arafat, and of course President Ronald Reagan.

In 1982 the Mad Hedge Fund Trader moved to New York as the US editor of Euromoney magazine. As a member of the White House Press Corps he covered the early years of the Reagan administration. In 1983 he was hired by Morgan Stanley to build a new division in international equities. In 1985 he was promoted to vice president and transferred to London to head up the sales and trading of Japanese equity derivatives in Europe and the Middle East.

In 1989 the Mad Hedge Fund Trader was appointed a director of the Swiss Bank Corp responsible for its then vast portfolio of Japanese equity derivatives. A year later he left to set up the first ever dedicated international hedge fund, which became a top performer in the industry.

In 1999 the Mad Hedge Fund Trader sold his hedge fund to concentrate on managing his personal investments. He focused on natural gas exploration and development in Texas and Colorado, as well as other commodities. Seeing the incredible inefficiencies and severe mispricing offered by the popping of multiple bubbles during the Great Crash of 2008, and missing the adrenaline of the marketplace, he returned to active hedge fund management.

The Mad Hedge Fund Trader has always devoted his life to understanding global capital markets not because of money he could make there, but because of the limitless intellectual challenge it offered. He created this website to air his iconoclastic, out of consensus, and often radical ideas in public, as well as to vent on the matters of the world at large. In his free time, the Mad Hedge Fund Trader climbs mountains, does long distance backpacks, practices karate, performs aerobatics in vintage aircraft, collects vintages wines, reads the Japanese classics, and engages in a wide variety of public service and philanthropic activities. Why they call him "mad" he will never understand.

Wow. One single human did all of this? I'm very impressed.

In his free time, the Mad Hedge Fund Trader climbs mountains, does long distance backpacks, practices karate, performs aerobatics in vintage aircraft, collects vintages wines, reads the Japanese classics, and engages in a wide variety of public service and philanthropic activities. invented bitcoin.

But, really, this is an interesting thread. I don't unterstand the possible issues / problems with block 5035, but I have to give my respect for researching so many altcoins.

The adress you found, https://blockchain.info/address/12higDjoCCNXSA95xZMWUdPvXNmkAduhWv, is really very amazing, an active miner in early 2009, back to january ...

▄▄████▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄▄
▄█████▀▀            ▀▀█████▄
▄███▀       ▄████▄       ▀███▄
███      ▄██████████▄      ███
███    ▄██████████████▄    ███
███    ████████████████    ███
███    ▀██████████████▀    ███
███      ▀██████████▀      ███
▀███▄       ▀████▀       ▄███▀
▀█████▄▄            ▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀████▀▀
Gabro███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
WHITEPAPER
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TOKEN SALES
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 09:09:42 PM

Oh good another FUD thread. The constant amount of hand wringing here is quite astonishing.

ljudotina
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 09:16:08 PM

I tried. I really tried....three time. I read and read and i couldnt get past first few sentances. Not only it's written in bad english (for example, my writing are in bad english), but it's totaly not understandable. It's like some kind of text bot wrote it just to write something. Lik eosmeone thrown together load of words that could, in some paralel universe have some meaning.

Littleshop
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 09:41:39 PM

Is this a mad-lib gone Bitcoin?

Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 10:09:13 PM

Is this a mad-lib gone Bitcoin?

I remember mad libs. Every party my parents had in the 1980s turned into mad lib parties.

sgbett
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 12:52:48 AM

And sgbett just clearly isn't satisfied with my thread.

Thats the smartest thing you have said so far, and yet still woefully lacking in insight.

Let me tell you how mining works. If you solve a block you get the block reward, that reward starts life in an address created by bitcoind that is added to your wallet. If you subsequently send coins to another address then a transaction is created with inputs that may include the coins in those addresses.

So in 2009 when you could solo mine with a guitar made from a shoebox and an elastic band, some guys would solve several blocks before breakfast.

And, in 2009 when 6000 bitcoin couldn't even buy you a pizza, some guys would transfer 6000 coins to some other address just because they could. Even *I* was shunting around 100's of coins in early 2011 just to see how it all worked.

You are clicking around blockchain.info and seeing some grand conspiracy because *YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IT MEANS* coins come from somewhere, they go somewhere, the solving of blocks is governed by the laws of probability, you cannot short circuit it. Millions have been spent researching hardware to try and get blocks faster. Thousands of man hours are invested in the technology. Your theory is up against all of that and your theory *isn't very good*.

Block 5035 is not special. Its just a block with 50 coins that were created when it was solved.

Those 50 coins were later used as one of the inputs in a transaction, back in the day when 6000 coins was worth basically nothing and nobody had any idea other than wild speculation that they would ever be worth anything.

That (and other transactions) would suck up coins from all of these 'virgin' addresses, and spit them out as an output to another address. Exactly how it is supposed to, and how it still works now.

You haven't uncovered a grand conspiracy, you don't have some special insight into a hidden code in the blockchain, you dont even seem to understand the most basic aspects of how the blockchain works.

So, once again I ask the rhetorical question:

Do you even lift?

Harley997

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:57:53 AM

TL;DR the OP is trying to post FUD about bitcoin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: