Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:40:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HAVELOCK]CBCM SHA-256 Mine IPO (cancelled)  (Read 10093 times)
horcoff

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:12:26 AM

Since that's the case, why should I invest in you guys over the PETA operation? I can see their current share price is fractionally higher at the moment (in terms of $ per GH/s), but they already have ~1.2PH/s deployed and are paying dividends.

A few months ago PETA operation was at the same stage as we are now - IPO.
We have to copete and developed a plan how to increase hasing power of each share by 50% during next 3 months.
As you understand that will increase (or keep stable, depending on difficulty changes) weekly dividend payments to each unit holder.

cbcm.co,

what is Your interest in this whole IPO?

@yoyoo

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Anotheranonlol

Activity: 588
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:23:58 AM

What is your nationality, seem russian ?

cbcm.co (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 04:37:49 AM

Since that's the case, why should I invest in you guys over the PETA operation? I can see their current share price is fractionally higher at the moment (in terms of $ per GH/s), but they already have ~1.2PH/s deployed and are paying dividends.

We have to copete and developed a plan how to increase hasing power of each share by 50% during next 3 months.
As you understand that will increase (or keep stable, depending on difficulty changes) weekly dividend payments to each unit holder.

cbcm.co,

As any commercial project we plan to receive profit.
This profit will consist of optimizing and economy in the management of SHA-256 mine.
We will charge fix rate per GHs (decreasing as deployed hashpower growth) and cover all the electricity, maintenance expences and other costs.
cbcm.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 04:44:43 AM

What is your nationality, seem russian ?

I'm Ukrainian.
Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1051

Spondoolies, Beam & DAGlabs

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 05:12:44 AM

Nice to know where all the SP10s went.

CBCM are legit. Assuming their first round will be a success, we'll cover it with 35 SP10s we removed from our stock.
We also helped them secured additional hosted hash power in case their subsequent rounds will be successful, from a trusted partner and customer we're working with.

Guy

New Mimblewimble implementation: https://www.beam.mw
Spondoolies is now part of Blockstream: https://blog.blockstream.com/en-blockstream-mining-builds-momentum-with-spondoolies-acquisition/
Kaspa is a POW cryptocurrencty which implements GhostDAG protocol: https://kaspanet.org/
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:55:36 AM

Anyone investing in this is stupid. Can get better deals for the exact same thing with both PETA & PBMINING, and your wrong, you can sell PBMINING contracts.

If you want to offer an IPO on a mine, you should already have a mine in place, not start from scratch with investors funds  Roll Eyes
Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1051

Spondoolies, Beam & DAGlabs

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 06:08:46 AM

This is not endorsement to buy CBCM, but I look at PBMINING cost. The electricity alone for 5 years cost a lot more than the contract cost per $/GHs
Either it is a pyramid or they expect to replace with new hardware at an unrealistic rate. Do the math.

Guy

New Mimblewimble implementation: https://www.beam.mw
Spondoolies is now part of Blockstream: https://blog.blockstream.com/en-blockstream-mining-builds-momentum-with-spondoolies-acquisition/
Kaspa is a POW cryptocurrencty which implements GhostDAG protocol: https://kaspanet.org/
cbcm.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 06:23:43 AM

Anyone investing in this is stupid. Can get better deals for the exact same thing with both PETA & PBMINING, and your wrong, you can sell PBMINING contracts.

If you want to offer an IPO on a mine, you should already have a mine in place, not start from scratch with investors funds  Roll Eyes

As I told earlier.

I respect you opinion but purchasing mining contract you will receive decreasing dividends and probably in 1 year time you receive 1 satoshi per month.
Our offer allows investors to receive relatively stable dividends (due to raising hashpower per each unit) during the whole holding period.

Taras
horcoff

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:45:08 AM

cbcm.co,

This profit will consist of optimizing and economy in the management of SHA-256 mine.
We will charge fix rate per GHs (decreasing as deployed hashpower growth) and cover all the electricity, maintenance expences and other costs.

Could You place some numbers? 2,9 $/gh at start + 0,2$/gh monthly - this is Your profit? Nothing more?

And what is the lifetime of Your hardware? until profitable?

@yoyoo
cbcm.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 07:48:42 AM

cbcm.co,

Could You place some numbers? 2,9 $/gh at start + 0,2$/gh monthly - this is Your profit? Nothing more?

And what is the lifetime of Your hardware? until profitable?

Our main profit is a small part of fixed $0.2/GHs monthly with lowering this rate as the project growth.
According to our estimates we reach the level of $0.1/GHs by the end of 2014 (mostly because of deployment of more efficient equipment and relatively stable fixed costs).

When miners profit decrease to set point (due to difficulty increasement) we plan to sell them and replace by more efficient one.

Taras
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:55:11 AM

please can you inform us, to which pool(s) you intend hashing. solo mining? p2pool?

thanks.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
cbcm.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 08:07:37 AM

please can you inform us, to which pool(s) you intend hashing. solo mining? p2pool?

thanks.

We plan to diversify hashing power between several pools including ghash.io (as long as they stay away from 50%), BTCGuild and others.
We would prefere to use any stable low fee merged mining pool as long as it big enough (but not too much) )

Taras
raskul

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:42:06 AM

thanks.

We plan to diversify hashing power between several pools including ghash.io (as long as they stay away from 50%), BTCGuild and others.
We would prefere to use any stable low fee merged mining pool as long as it big enough (but not too much) )

Taras

thanks, if you make your target, i would heartily recommend looking at mmpool.org - merge mining, DGM method and adding that kind of hashpower will ensure rounds are not too long. I feel that you would be better using one pool, rather than diversifying; because that would make your accounting a nightmare - different fee structures, different round lengths... just as a FYI, when Icedrill started out they began hashing at ozco.in and were doing very well with it, then they started diversifying - things went downhill from there. I'm not saying your practises will be anything like Icedrill, just giving a heads up on the failures they have made. Spreading hashrate for variance is all very well, but you will find a more stable result by choosing a pool and sticking with it, i think.

cbcm.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 08:55:22 AM

thanks.

Taras

thanks, if you make your target, i would heartily recommend looking at mmpool.org - merge mining, DGM method and adding that kind of hashpower will ensure rounds are not too long. I feel that you would be better using one pool, rather than diversifying; because that would make your accounting a nightmare - different fee structures, different round lengths... just as a FYI, when Icedrill started out they began hashing at ozco.in and were doing very well with it, then they started diversifying - things went downhill from there. I'm not saying your practises will be anything like Icedrill, just giving a heads up on the failures they have made. Spreading hashrate for variance is all very well, but you will find a more stable result by choosing a pool and sticking with it, i think.

Thank you for the advice.
The main purpose to diversify pools was to protect the whole project from one pool risks (shut down, hack attack etc.)

Taras
raskul

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:05:39 AM

Thank you for the advice.
The main purpose to diversify pools was to protect the whole project from one pool risks (shut down, hack attack etc.)

Taras

i guess i'm just a fan of small pools (and DGM of course!) - in the end, the choice is yours entirely; best of luck with your venture.

cowboyminer

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:19:05 AM

The IPO is legit. And all hash is ready and secure. so no mine needs to be setup from scratch. How can i know? Because i have all the hash standing for CBCM.
cbcm.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 11:38:12 AM

The IPO is legit. And all hash is ready and secure. so no mine needs to be setup from scratch. How can i know? Because i have all the hash standing for CBCM.

Thank you Cowboy!
Hopefully your guarantees helps our investors)

P.S. He is not joking.
Archibald Chikungunya

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 12:19:17 PM

Quote from: cbcm.co
Welcome to our main IPO thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=647360
And please use Your main account to discuss, but not newbie one.

I most certainly will but before we do that explain to me this cunningly used  word "partnership" all over the prospectus?

The Partnership
CBCM has a partnership with Spondoolies-Tech to deliver their SP 10 devices in June.

Agreements
CBCM has reached a partnership agreements with Spondoolies-Tech to provide mining equipment

According to the owner of Spondoolies; it is quite simple if you raise the funds you can buy the goods. Anyone can buy the goods if they have the money, yet you've carefully submitted the words "agreements" and "partnerships" in the prospectus to make it appear as Spondoolie-Tech is some how involved further than simply exchanging their hardware for monies.

Quote from: Spondoolies-Tech
Assuming their first round will be a success, we'll cover it with 35 SP10s we removed from our stock.

Yet you persist to use the following throughout the prospectus:

The Partnership Agreements

which are:

Articles of partnership is a voluntary contract between two or among more than two persons to place their capital, labor, and skills, and corporation in business with the understanding that there will be a sharing of the profits and losses between/among partners. Outside of North America, it is normally referred to simply as a partnership agreement.

nb: in reference to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=521520.msg7246979#msg7246979
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 12:32:14 PM

But yet this is the way it goes... Havelock announces a new IPO, then a Newb account comes in a claims the IPO.
But no new accounts can post here... seems like its a little contradictive to me.

jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 12:36:02 PM

If cowboyminer says "The IPO is legit" then we are all assured, because he is a highly trusted and old member of the comunity... (NOOOOOT)
My god, people... where do you keep comming from? Have a little respect for the comunity!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: