Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:12:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [HAVELOCK]CBCM SHA-256 Mine IPO (cancelled)  (Read 10093 times)
cbcm.co (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 07:06:27 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2014, 08:15:29 AM by cbcm.co

Dear shareholders.

SHA-256 Mine IPO was cancelles as we failed to place Round 1 shares by 18-th of June.

All investmnts were refunded.

We apologize for this situation and hope that our future products will be highly demanded.

Best regards,
cbcm.co team.

Cross Board Coin Mine SHA-256 Mine is a hosted bitcoin mining project with planned capacity of 1,000,000 GH/s or 1,000 TH/s of hashing power, that represent around 1% of total hashing power.

About The Project

The SHA-256 Mine is a hosted mining project with planned capacity of 1,000,000 GH/s or 1 PH/s of hashing power within next 3 months (that is around 1% of total hashing power deployed in the world).

The core hardware for the mine will be the 28-40nm chip units from Spondoolies-Tech. These devices have outstanding specifications when it comes to power consumption and hashing power, which, in turn, means CBCM will be able to keep power and hosting costs at a minimum.
The strategic partnership with Spondoolies-Tech and WPT Limited means CBCM will have access to future chip developments at the most competitive rates on the market.
CBCM will reinvest 30-50% of the mine’s net revenue in additional hashing power. Any change of reinvestment rate cannot differ more than 5% from previous period value. This means that as the SHA-256 Mine continues to grow, each share will, in turn, represent more hashing power. 70-50% of the net revenue will be paid to shareholders through a dividend. Dividend payments will be weekly.

First dividend date is set on 30-th of June 2014.

For the period of June-July 2014 reinvestment rate is set at 40% level.

Deployment of the first 400 TH/s of the SHA-256 Mine will start in June, 2014.

The costs of maintaining the mine are: electricity costs, hosting costs and maintenance costs. We will be as transparent about the operational costs as possible. We expect total monthly costs will not exceed $0.2 per 1 GHs during next 3 months, and will be lower after SP30 miners and other efficient equipment are deployed.

CBCM will regularly update all relevant information about the SHA-256 Mine so that unit holders can evaluate the performance, capital outlay, and future of the project. It will make this information available through the Havelock Investments website, a regular newsletter, and periodic updates to its website (cbcm.co), and a forum it has created on bitcointalk.org.

The IPO

Currently there are no units outstanding.

All units will be offered in the IPO on www.havelockinvestments.com

All units will be offered in 2 ways:
-   During the IPO placement;
-   At permanent rolling placement.

The IPO is divided into 8 rounds 5,000 shares each. Price wil start from 0.042 BTC per share at Round 1 to 0.0455 BTC per share at Round 8.

IPO will start on Wednesday, June 11 and finish on Friday, June 27.

All funds will be used to start SHA-256 Mine and to provide the ability to close and make down payments for deals for future deployment of mining equipment.

Rolling placement
After IPO is placed CBCM will start permanent rolling placement. Each rolling placement will start on Monday 12:00 noon GMT and last during next Monday 11:59:59 GMT. Maximum number of units offered each week cannot exceed 5 000 units.
All units that are placed during this stage are placed under ticker "SHA". After each weekly placement all placed "SHA" units will be converted to "SHA.R" units automatically. Each newly placed "SHA.R" unit represents the same quantity of GH/s as traded "SHA" unit. Weekly placement price cannot differ more than 10% from average weighted weekly market price for the previous trading week.
All converted units are included in dividend distribution on next Sunday.
Raised funds are to be directed to deployment of additional mining equipment and cannot be used for other purposes.

Havelock Investments provide escrow service for raised funds during first 8 round of IPO. That means that bitcoin will be paid to Spondoolies-Tech directly for the purchase of the equipment.

Link to Fund's page at Havelock Investments:
https://www.havelockinvestments.com/fund.php?symbol=SHA

Link to IPO page at Havelock Investments:
https://www.havelockinvestments.com/ipo.php

Link to official IPO Prospectus:
https://www.havelockinvestments.com/reports.php

Official cbcm.co web page:
www.cbcm.co
(to be updated soon)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pummle

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

Bleating sense into the world

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:24:42 PM

You need a better name for your asset. You simply cannot call it SHAT and expect people to take you seriously.

Trade bitcoin stocks, funds, and futures with the MPEx broker: CoinBR.com

The best place for bitcoin betting: BitBet.us
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:29:01 PM

Your ticker is SHAT?

OOPS, looks like pummle beat me to it.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
cbcm.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 08:43:36 PM

)))
Changed to SHA.R (SHA Resale)
gigacoiner

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:44:26 PM

Interested.  But need more info.

Who are you?  Where is your company located?  
What kind of agreements do you have with SpondooliesTech?  
Do you have the SP1s already?  June batch is sold out?
Korbman
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 09:22:01 PM

[...]

All funds will be used to start SHA-256 Mine and to provide the ability to close and make down payments for deals for future deployment of mining equipment.

[...]

Just so I'm clear, since I must have misinterpreted your post...you're asking investors to float BTC1,750 (40,000 shares @ BTC0.04375 average over 8 rounds) to start a 1 PH/s mine. Since each share is 10GH/s (as noted in your prospectus and title), you're granting yourself 60% of the total hashrate (600TH/s) right from the start, leaving investors with just 400TH/s?

RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 09:25:00 PM

WARNING
This IPO website is private
This IPO website has no link to personal information

Chance of fraud
HIGH

ujka

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 09:25:39 PM

I think they want to start with 400th (8x5000 shares in IPO) and continue with 'rolling placement'.
ujka

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 09:32:40 PM

WARNING
This IPO website is private
This IPO website has no link to personal information

Chance of fraud
HIGH
Right.
For a LTD registered in UK there are strict laws what MUST be published on company website.
cbcm.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 09:44:10 PM

Interested.  But need more info.

Who are you?  Where is your company located? 
Do you have the SP1s already?  June batch is sold out?

We are  a group of cryptomined enthusiasts who managed to start couple privately held mining projects located in different countries (personally I live in Czech Rep). All info about company's management will appear at our website soon.
For the moment we are in business relations with Spondoolies-Tech (I am not authorized to disclose details of the agreement).
We booked SP10 and have a letter of confirmation from Spondoolies-Tech (attached in prospectus).

Just so I'm clear, since I must have misinterpreted your post...you're asking investors to float BTC1,750 (40,000 shares @ BTC0.04375 average over 8 rounds) to start a 1 PH/s mine. Since each share is 10GH/s (as noted in your prospectus and title), you're granting yourself 60% of the total hashrate (600TH/s) right from the start, leaving investors with just 400TH/s?
I think they want to start with 400th (8x5000 shares in IPO) and continue with 'rolling placement'.

During first round we plan raise funds to deploy 400 THs and after start rolling placements to increase total hashpower to 1 PHs by September.
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 09:48:10 PM

Interested.  But need more info.

Who are you?  Where is your company located?  
Do you have the SP1s already?  June batch is sold out?

We are  a group of cryptomined enthusiasts who managed to start couple privately held mining projects located in different countries (personally I live in Czech Rep). All info about company's management will appear at our website soon.
For the moment we are in business relations with Spondoolies-Tech (I am not authorized to disclose details of the agreement).
We booked SP10 and have a letter of confirmation from Spondoolies-Tech (attached in prospectus).

You are not allowed to disclose the details... classic. You sir need to tell use exactly who you are and the other people asap or risk losing your IPO to being called a scam.

No reason for a legit business to hid identities... AT ALL!

AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 10:00:44 PM

The BIGGER issue, besides the fact that your asking for us to jump start your entire business, is that you can get a better deal elsewhere.

PBMINING: .0041 BTC per 1 GH
YOUR PRICE: .0042 BTC per 1 GH

Whats to stop you from just purchasing PBMINING (WHERE YOU PAY 0 ELECTRICITY COSTS), giving your self the 10% bonus from the referral, and keeping us out to dry by charging 20 cents per 1 GH every month? Sounds like a nice way to give your self 100 TH in free mining power + $200 a month for "electricity", not to mention any other "maintenance" fee's you decide to tick on.

Im still amazed people buy into these mines to begin with, cheaper to go with cloud mining where you get 100% of revenue  Roll Eyes
havelock

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 10:06:26 PM

We at Havelock have an agreement directly with Spondoolies-Tech to transfer any Funds raised during this offering directly to Spondoolies-Tech as we act as the escrow service.

Havelock Investments

cbcm.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 10:59:18 PM

The BIGGER issue, besides the fact that your asking for us to jump start your entire business, is that you can get a better deal elsewhere.

PBMINING: .0041 BTC per 1 GH
YOUR PRICE: .0042 BTC per 1 GH

Whats to stop you from just purchasing PBMINING (WHERE YOU PAY 0 ELECTRICITY COSTS), giving your self the 10% bonus from the referral, and keeping us out to dry by charging 20 cents per 1 GH every month? Sounds like a nice way to give your self 100 TH in free mining power + $200 a month for "electricity", not to mention any other "maintenance" fee's you decide to tick on.

Im still amazed people buy into these mines to begin with, cheaper to go with cloud mining where you get 100% of revenue  Roll Eyes

Of course you can choose between buyng mimng contract and share in mining business.

If you buy first - you will receive decreasing amount of dividends for a set period and have no possibility to sell your contract.
If you buy shares - you wil receive relatively stable amount of dividends (due to reinvestments that increase hashpower per each share) as long as you hold shares and trade them as you wish.
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 11:14:54 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2014, 11:32:41 PM by RiverBoatBTC

This still does not solve security problems major one being identity.
Ok so you escrowed the purchases...
What is stopping them from just taking all the miners when they get them?
No one has the foggiest clue who these people are.....
Works like this---------
No one knows me...
I got a exchange to escrow this IPO to make it look secure...
All I have to do is hold the scam out till the all the miners get here....
and its gone....

escrow only provides protection when both parties are receiving something i.e. cash for tangible goods
Not shares of tangible goods, after the escrow is released it is no different then them getting the money up front and stealing it, opposed to getting miners and stealing them.

Korbman
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 12:07:03 AM

During first round we plan raise funds to deploy 400 THs and after start rolling placements to increase total hashpower to 1 PHs by September.

Ah, I got it, thanks for the clarification.

Since that's the case, why should I invest in you guys over the PETA operation? I can see their current share price is fractionally higher at the moment (in terms of $ per GH/s), but they already have ~1.2PH/s deployed and are paying dividends.

bobsag3

Activity: 546

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:22:47 AM

Nice to know where all the SP10s went.
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 02:27:33 AM

Think they are going to hold onto those for a company that has no funds? If they are holding those miners with out some sort of deposit they are nuts.

cbcm.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 02:37:37 AM

Since that's the case, why should I invest in you guys over the PETA operation? I can see their current share price is fractionally higher at the moment (in terms of $ per GH/s), but they already have ~1.2PH/s deployed and are paying dividends.

A few months ago PETA operation was at the same stage as we are now - IPO.
We have to copete and developed a plan how to increase hasing power of each share by 50% during next 3 months.
As you understand that will increase (or keep stable, depending on difficulty changes) weekly dividend payments to each unit holder.
s1gs3gv
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 02:45:55 AM

thats one way to spread the hash around …

~L)L~
horcoff

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:12:26 AM

We have to copete and developed a plan how to increase hasing power of each share by 50% during next 3 months.
As you understand that will increase (or keep stable, depending on difficulty changes) weekly dividend payments to each unit holder.

cbcm.co,

what is Your interest in this whole IPO?

@yoyoo
Anotheranonlol

Activity: 588
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:23:58 AM

What is your nationality, seem russian ?

cbcm.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 04:37:49 AM

cbcm.co,

As any commercial project we plan to receive profit.
This profit will consist of optimizing and economy in the management of SHA-256 mine.
We will charge fix rate per GHs (decreasing as deployed hashpower growth) and cover all the electricity, maintenance expences and other costs.
cbcm.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 04:44:43 AM

What is your nationality, seem russian ?

I'm Ukrainian.
Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1051

Spondoolies, Beam & DAGlabs

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 05:12:44 AM

CBCM are legit. Assuming their first round will be a success, we'll cover it with 35 SP10s we removed from our stock.
We also helped them secured additional hosted hash power in case their subsequent rounds will be successful, from a trusted partner and customer we're working with.

Guy

New Mimblewimble implementation: https://www.beam.mw
Spondoolies is now part of Blockstream: https://blog.blockstream.com/en-blockstream-mining-builds-momentum-with-spondoolies-acquisition/
Kaspa is a POW cryptocurrencty which implements GhostDAG protocol: https://kaspanet.org/
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:55:36 AM

Anyone investing in this is stupid. Can get better deals for the exact same thing with both PETA & PBMINING, and your wrong, you can sell PBMINING contracts.

If you want to offer an IPO on a mine, you should already have a mine in place, not start from scratch with investors funds  Roll Eyes
Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 06:08:46 AM

This is not endorsement to buy CBCM, but I look at PBMINING cost. The electricity alone for 5 years cost a lot more than the contract cost per $/GHs
Either it is a pyramid or they expect to replace with new hardware at an unrealistic rate. Do the math.

Guy

Spondoolies is now part of Blockstream: https://blog.blockstream.com/en-blockstream-mining-builds-momentum-with-spondoolies-acquisition/
Kaspa is a POW cryptocurrencty which implements GhostDAG protocol: https://kaspanet.org/
cbcm.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 06:23:43 AM

Anyone investing in this is stupid. Can get better deals for the exact same thing with both PETA & PBMINING, and your wrong, you can sell PBMINING contracts.

If you want to offer an IPO on a mine, you should already have a mine in place, not start from scratch with investors funds  Roll Eyes

As I told earlier.

I respect you opinion but purchasing mining contract you will receive decreasing dividends and probably in 1 year time you receive 1 satoshi per month.
Our offer allows investors to receive relatively stable dividends (due to raising hashpower per each unit) during the whole holding period.

Taras
horcoff

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:45:08 AM

cbcm.co,

This profit will consist of optimizing and economy in the management of SHA-256 mine.
We will charge fix rate per GHs (decreasing as deployed hashpower growth) and cover all the electricity, maintenance expences and other costs.

Could You place some numbers? 2,9 $/gh at start + 0,2$/gh monthly - this is Your profit? Nothing more?

And what is the lifetime of Your hardware? until profitable?

@yoyoo
cbcm.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 07:48:42 AM

cbcm.co,

Could You place some numbers? 2,9 $/gh at start + 0,2$/gh monthly - this is Your profit? Nothing more?

And what is the lifetime of Your hardware? until profitable?

Our main profit is a small part of fixed $0.2/GHs monthly with lowering this rate as the project growth.
According to our estimates we reach the level of $0.1/GHs by the end of 2014 (mostly because of deployment of more efficient equipment and relatively stable fixed costs).

When miners profit decrease to set point (due to difficulty increasement) we plan to sell them and replace by more efficient one.

Taras
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:55:11 AM

please can you inform us, to which pool(s) you intend hashing. solo mining? p2pool?

thanks.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
cbcm.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 08:07:37 AM

please can you inform us, to which pool(s) you intend hashing. solo mining? p2pool?

thanks.

We plan to diversify hashing power between several pools including ghash.io (as long as they stay away from 50%), BTCGuild and others.
We would prefere to use any stable low fee merged mining pool as long as it big enough (but not too much) )

Taras
raskul

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:42:06 AM

thanks.

We plan to diversify hashing power between several pools including ghash.io (as long as they stay away from 50%), BTCGuild and others.
We would prefere to use any stable low fee merged mining pool as long as it big enough (but not too much) )

Taras

thanks, if you make your target, i would heartily recommend looking at mmpool.org - merge mining, DGM method and adding that kind of hashpower will ensure rounds are not too long. I feel that you would be better using one pool, rather than diversifying; because that would make your accounting a nightmare - different fee structures, different round lengths... just as a FYI, when Icedrill started out they began hashing at ozco.in and were doing very well with it, then they started diversifying - things went downhill from there. I'm not saying your practises will be anything like Icedrill, just giving a heads up on the failures they have made. Spreading hashrate for variance is all very well, but you will find a more stable result by choosing a pool and sticking with it, i think.

cbcm.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 08:55:22 AM

thanks.

Taras

thanks, if you make your target, i would heartily recommend looking at mmpool.org - merge mining, DGM method and adding that kind of hashpower will ensure rounds are not too long. I feel that you would be better using one pool, rather than diversifying; because that would make your accounting a nightmare - different fee structures, different round lengths... just as a FYI, when Icedrill started out they began hashing at ozco.in and were doing very well with it, then they started diversifying - things went downhill from there. I'm not saying your practises will be anything like Icedrill, just giving a heads up on the failures they have made. Spreading hashrate for variance is all very well, but you will find a more stable result by choosing a pool and sticking with it, i think.

Thank you for the advice.
The main purpose to diversify pools was to protect the whole project from one pool risks (shut down, hack attack etc.)

Taras
raskul

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:05:39 AM

Thank you for the advice.
The main purpose to diversify pools was to protect the whole project from one pool risks (shut down, hack attack etc.)

Taras

i guess i'm just a fan of small pools (and DGM of course!) - in the end, the choice is yours entirely; best of luck with your venture.

cowboyminer

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:19:05 AM

The IPO is legit. And all hash is ready and secure. so no mine needs to be setup from scratch. How can i know? Because i have all the hash standing for CBCM.
cbcm.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 11:38:12 AM

The IPO is legit. And all hash is ready and secure. so no mine needs to be setup from scratch. How can i know? Because i have all the hash standing for CBCM.

Thank you Cowboy!
Hopefully your guarantees helps our investors)

P.S. He is not joking.
Archibald Chikungunya

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 12:19:17 PM

Quote from: cbcm.co
Welcome to our main IPO thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=647360
And please use Your main account to discuss, but not newbie one.

I most certainly will but before we do that explain to me this cunningly used  word "partnership" all over the prospectus?

The Partnership
CBCM has a partnership with Spondoolies-Tech to deliver their SP 10 devices in June.

Agreements
CBCM has reached a partnership agreements with Spondoolies-Tech to provide mining equipment

According to the owner of Spondoolies; it is quite simple if you raise the funds you can buy the goods. Anyone can buy the goods if they have the money, yet you've carefully submitted the words "agreements" and "partnerships" in the prospectus to make it appear as Spondoolie-Tech is some how involved further than simply exchanging their hardware for monies.

Quote from: Spondoolies-Tech
Assuming their first round will be a success, we'll cover it with 35 SP10s we removed from our stock.

Yet you persist to use the following throughout the prospectus:

The Partnership Agreements

which are:

Articles of partnership is a voluntary contract between two or among more than two persons to place their capital, labor, and skills, and corporation in business with the understanding that there will be a sharing of the profits and losses between/among partners. Outside of North America, it is normally referred to simply as a partnership agreement.

nb: in reference to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=521520.msg7246979#msg7246979
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 12:32:14 PM

But yet this is the way it goes... Havelock announces a new IPO, then a Newb account comes in a claims the IPO.
But no new accounts can post here... seems like its a little contradictive to me.

jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 12:36:02 PM

If cowboyminer says "The IPO is legit" then we are all assured, because he is a highly trusted and old member of the comunity... (NOOOOOT)
My god, people... where do you keep comming from? Have a little respect for the comunity!
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 12:52:01 PM

This is turning into a comedy  Shocked

Korbman
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 12:52:47 PM

Focusing on the bolded part for a moment, yes; PETA did start their offering a few months ago.

PETA, however, already had two things going for them: 1) A previous history of running a large mine and paying dividends, and most importantly 2) they already had hardware ordered, paid for out of their own pocket.

These are just differences between the funds, I get that...but you still haven't answered my question: Why should I invest in you guys over the PETA operation?

Anotheranonlol

Activity: 588
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 12:54:10 PM

Thank you Cowboy!

P.S. He is not joking.

I see his guarantees about legitimacy of coinex owner did not hold much water https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=265277.msg6353318#msg6353318

From a quick check your previous history too not too dissimilar; wow farming, accounts & bots trading, amongst others.

Not inspire a lot of confidence.

prior to listing on havelock you had started another cloud mining operation, perhaps you can upload some photos of old data-centre there?. It might give new investors a little more peace of mind to see you have already some experience in this field.

cbcm.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 12:59:06 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2014, 01:10:32 PM by cbcm.co

The Partnership Agreements

which are:

Articles of partnership is a voluntary contract between two or among more than two persons to place their capital, labor, and skills, and corporation in business with the understanding that there will be a sharing of the profits and losses between/among partners. Outside of North America, it is normally referred to simply as a partnership agreement.

nb: in reference to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=521520.msg7246979#msg7246979

Actually I've asked You to show you real name.. not newbie
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:03:03 PM

@Havelock; provasic; cbcm.co:  I warned you to hunt responsibly, now it's too late.  The noble Bitcoin Investor has been hunted into extinction  Angry

The American Passenger Pigeon, once a staple food of American Indians, is now extinct.
Consider the chilling parallels between this noble bird's tragic tale and the plight of the Bitcoin Investor.

"At a nesting site in Petoskey, Michigan in 1878, 50,000 birds Bitcoin investors were killed each day for nearly five months. The surviving adults attempted a second nesting at new sites, but were killed by professional hunters before they had a chance to raise any young."[1]
"Still another way
[of hunting Bitcoin investors] was to simply set a nesting tree on fire, cooking the doves investors or collecting them as they tried to escape."[1]
"Two farmers from the vicinity of Russelsville, distant more than a hundred miles, had driven upwards of three hundred hogs to be fattened on the pigeons Bitcoin investors which were to be slaughtered. Here and there, the people employed in plucking and salting what had already been procured, were seen sitting in the midst of large piles of these birds amateur financiers. The dung lay several inches deep, covering the whole extent of the roosting-place."[1]

1.  Passenger Pigeon, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passenger_Pigeon#Hunting
cbcm.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 01:10:52 PM

Focusing on the bolded part for a moment, yes; PETA did start their offering a few months ago.

PETA, however, already had two things going for them: 1) A previous history of running a large mine and paying dividends, and most importantly 2) they already had hardware ordered, paid for out of their own pocket.

These are just differences between the funds, I get that...but you still haven't answered my question: Why should I invest in you guys over the PETA operation?

Sorry, by why do you think that we are not starting from a very solid foundation?
We have firm argeement and are ready to add hashpower within 1-2 days after each round is placed.

Taras.
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 01:17:35 PM

"Give me money I will buy miners" is not a strong fondation. Anyone can do that, and it usually ends up in disaster.

cbcm.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 01:17:57 PM

Thank you Cowboy!

P.S. He is not joking.

I see his guarantees about legitimacy of coinex owner did not hold much water https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=265277.msg6353318#msg6353318

From a quick check your previous history too not too dissimilar; wow farming, accounts & bots trading, amongst others.

prior to listing on havelock you had started another cloud mining operation, perhaps you can upload some photos of old data-centre there?. It might give new investors a little more peace of mind to see you have already some experience in this field.

Excuse me, what are you talking about?

We did start minig facilities for private investors, as I mentioned above.

Taras
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 01:18:32 PM

Thank you Cowboy!

P.S. He is not joking.

Excuse me, what are you talking about?

We did start minig facilities for private investors, as I mentioned above.

Taras

PROVE IT

cbcm.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 01:24:47 PM

"Give me money I will buy miners" is not a strong fondation. Anyone can do that, and it usually ends up in disaster.

Dear RiverBoatBTC,

I appreciate your opinion and would like to discuss all your concerns.
But, unfortunately, in our corporate rules it is prohibited to discuss such questions on puplic.

Please, do not hesistate to mail all you questions to: info [at]cbcm.co
We answer you as soon as possible.

Best regards,
cbcm.co team
NotLambchop

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:27:30 PM

But, unfortunately, in our corporate rules it is prohibited to discuss such questions on puplic.

RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 01:28:30 PM

Dear RiverBoatBTC,

I appreciate your opinion and would like to discuss all your concerns.

Please, do not hesistate to mail all you questions to: info [at]cbcm.co
We answer you as soon as possible.

Best regards,
cbcm.co team

Thats a load of shit, and every investor on this board knows it. If you have previous work experience providing proof and not names is not a problem.
YOUR IPO HAS THE SCENT OF A SCAM

jonsi
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:31:46 PM

Subscribing to
But, unfortunately...
This is how it's going to end this "investment", exactly as they say: "But, unfortunately..."
Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 01:38:28 PM

I know and familiar with all the placement details.
Assuming each round will succeed, there will be a quick placement. Initial placement will be with 35 SP10s we agreed to host.

We've due diligence all the parties involved, and I'm 100% confident.
Moreover, hefty collateral has been taken.

This should not read as an endorsement to participate in the IPO, but to assure the prospect investors that Taras and the offer is genuine.

Guy

RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 01:41:46 PM

I know and familiar with all the placement details.
Assuming each round will succeed, there will be a quick placement. Initial placement will be with 35 SP10s we agreed to host.

This should not read as an endorsement to participate in the IPO, but to assure the prospect investors that Taras and the offer is genuine.

Guy

Plain and simple if they have the money you have the miners lol

Please define what your due dillgence has included as we have come to find out havelocks is rather week.
Did the company pay the collateral or did havelock?

NotLambchop

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:42:22 PM

My understanding is Havelock sends you the take from this IPO, so your risks are negligible to nonexistent.  Why the "hefty collateral"?
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 01:45:50 PM

My understanding is Havelock sends you the take from this IPO, so your risks are negligible to nonexistent.  Why the "hefty collateral"?

And what are you 100% confident in? The delivery of the units or the operation of the company?

Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 01:52:06 PM

And what are you 100% confident in? The delivery of the units or the operation of the company?

It's three ways deal between cbcm, the hosting facility and Spondoolies-Tech. All is Kosher.
The miners will be placed and will mine per the promised hashed-rate after each successful round.

Again - this is not an endorsement to participate in the IPO.

NotLambchop

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:59:20 PM

...All is Kosher.

Oy vey...
Another User

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:59:43 PM

Exactly this, are people really going to fall for this again? This is no different than the original 100 TH/s offered by Bitfury or 235 TH/s by DeadTerra. A long extended (essentially interest-free) loan for Spondoolies. The IPO investors will only receive satoshis for bearing all the risk, while Spondoolies gets funding to flood the market even more and screwing the investors even more.

Spondoolies resorting to selling mining bonds to get more funding? And they were starting to be considered part of the gold standard too. Either offer a portion of potential future sales or go to VCs, this is nothing more than a sham for funding and offloading all the risk. For those "investing," only look to mining operations offered by Bitfury and Hashfast. In the case of Bitfury, they don't get to share in the millions that Bitfury made and in the case of Hashfast, bankruptcy.

Turn elsewhere unless you want to lose your coins.

RoadStress Sock Puppet
Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 02:02:24 PM

A long extended (essentially interest-free) loan for Spondoolies.

As explained, our entire "share" of this IPO is 35 SP10s for round one.

Edit: We also helped them secured additional hosted hash power in case their subsequent rounds will be successful, from a trusted partner and customer we're working with.

RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 02:03:22 PM

So in reality, they are doing a group buy with none of their own money, having someone else host it, and having someone else build them.

Or am I missing something here?

Oh and the plot thickens spoolies is looking for funding?

Korbman
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:04:40 PM

Sorry, by why do you think that we are not starting from a very solid foundation?
We have firm argeement and are ready to add hashpower within 1-2 days after each round is placed.

Taras.

Here's how I'm thinking about it, which may help clear this up -- Having a blueprint and contractors lined up for the nice house you're looking to build != Having the foundation dug out and concrete already poured.

Sorry, but why are you avoiding answering my main question? All I'm looking for is for someone (typically a Public or Investor Relations representative) to sell me on their investment instead of putting my money elsewhere.

RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 02:06:58 PM

AND WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU PEOPLE

You might as well be a bum on wallstreet holding a paper cup and sign saying invest in me, will make you rich!

Another User

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:19:47 PM

You don't say...  Roll Eyes

The fact that you continue to keep posting in this "IPO" thread by a newbie account, saying the deal is "legitimate" speaks that your stake in this is more than that. Do you really think that using the same method as Bitfury will fool lurkers again?

Again: You have a proven product that is competitive with the best miners out there. Either offer a part of future sales or go talk with VCs, selling mining bonds isn't going to cut it here.

But you're going to post again, saying 'your stake is nothing more than just the 35 SP10s for round one.' Just remember that each time you post, you invalidate your argument even more and showing everyone here that this is nothing more than a sham for funding. I guess the pre-orders for the SP30 Yukons aren't cutting it.

RoadStress Sock Puppet
cbcm.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 02:23:05 PM

AND WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU PEOPLE

You might as well be a bum on wallstreet holding a paper cup and sign saying invest in me, will make you rich!

Could you please keep your emotions inside yourself.
I never argued with you, but if you are drunk of something else, please leave the thread for couple hours.

Here is my linkedin open profile: http://ua.linkedin.com/pub/taras-lanovyk/8/99a/38a

I beleive you are newborn Sherlock, but if you didn't find me yet - shame on you (my full name is mentioned in prospectus).

Best regards,
Taras
Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 02:28:10 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2014, 02:49:06 PM by Spondoolies-Tech

You don't say...  Roll Eyes

The fact that you continue to keep posting in this "IPO" thread by a newbie account, saying the deal is "legitimate" speaks that your stake in this is more than that. Do you really think that using the same method as Bitfury will fool lurkers again?

Again: You have a proven product that is competitive with the best miners out there. Either offer a part of future sales or go talk with VCs, selling mining bonds isn't going to cut it here.

But you're going to post again, saying 'your stake is nothing more than just the 35 SP10s.' Just remember that each time you post, you invalidate your argument even more and showing everyone here that this is nothing more than a sham for funding. I guess the pre-orders for the SP30 Yukons aren't cutting it.

We're not the one initiating the cbcm IPO. Our part of it is only the 35 SP10s promised for round 1.
Initially we thought we'll be able to cover more rounds. When the SP10 were sold out, we helped cbcm secured additional hosted hash-power from a trusted partner and customer we're working with.
The collateral will make sure the placement after each successful round will happen.

This is the sad truth: we sold the SP10s too fast to cover the IPO. Havelock Window for the IPO came too late.
This whole IPO will have zero impact on our bottom line. We could have sold 1,000s more SP10s if we had them in stock.

Regarding the SP30: We're selling the SP30 Yukons very fast as well.

Regards,
Guy

Edit: And for the last time, we don't endorse the IPO. We just make sure it run by honest people who will fulfill their obligations. We had to do that to protect our name.

AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:33:24 PM

@The OP, you said cloud mining doesn't reinvest and your dividends go down. True. But you have the liberty to choose to reinvest OR keep your profits, having options is better. Not to mention its a lot cheaper. And PBMINING is more reputable than either of you chumps, Ive already received back nearly my entire initial investment, so my gut is saying they are not a scam.

This IPO reeks so badly. There are already better offers with already running business's. Anyone that invests in this is brain dead  Undecided
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 02:41:23 PM

That linkeden did you not one ounce of good.

You were in charge of bringing companies to IPO... Yet you can not do the basic things in order to make investors feel confident in your company.

You worked for all these capital groups... but yet you are looking for funding on here. If you had a great business plan something tells me if you brought it to one of those capital partners they would fund it in full.

You might as well be a bum on wallstreet Warsaw Stock Exchange  holding a paper cup and sign saying invest in me, will make you rich!

Bи мoгли б тaкoж бyти бoмж нa Wallstreet Bapшaвcькiй фoндoвiй бipжi xoлдинг пaпepoвий cтaкaнчик i пiдпиcaти кaжyчи iнвecтyвaти в мeнe, зpoбить вac бaгaтим!

cbcm.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 03:14:43 PM

That linkeden did you not one ounce of good.

You were in charge of bringing companies to IPO... Yet you can not do the basic things in order to make investors feel confident in your company.

You worked for all these capital groups... but yet you are looking for funding on here. If you had a great business plan something tells me if you brought it to one of those capital partners they would fund it in full.

You might as well be a bum on wallstreet Warsaw Stock Exchange  holding a paper cup and sign saying invest in me, will make you rich!

Bи мoгли б тaкoж бyти бoмж нa Wallstreet Bapшaвcькiй фoндoвiй бipжi xoлдинг пaпepoвий cтaкaнчик i пiдпиcaти кaжyчи iнвecтyвaти в мeнe, зpoбить вac бaгaтим!

Якщo ви вiльнo вoлoдiєтe ypaїнcькoю, тo чoмy пepeклaдaєтe чepeз гyгл?
Another User

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:16:47 PM

Edit: And for the last time, we don't endorse the IPO. We just make sure it run by honest people who will fulfill their obligations. We had to do that to protect our name.

All your posts here speak otherwise but you can't help yourself now, huh? You really NEED that funding, even after taking all those pre-orders. What will you do when the miners find out about this? Things don't go well when companies double dip, you should know that by what has happened on these forums.

Like addicts and their fix, you'll come back here. It's not the last time, everyone can now see your true colors.

RoadStress Sock Puppet
Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 03:17:43 PM

All your posts here speak otherwise but you can't help yourself now, huh? You really NEED that funding, even after taking all those pre-orders. What will you do when the miners find out about this? Things don't go well when companies double dip, you should know that by what has happened on these forums.

Like addicts and their fix, you'll come back here. It's not the last time, everyone can now see your true colors.

So much hatred. It's sad.

RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 03:19:02 PM

Can you link me to their funding requests please? pm or here would be fine. I want to investigate this a little further, I think there could be a large amount of fuckery going on with in these 3 businesses.

raskul

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:20:36 PM

i'll buy in some, lets see how it goes.  Cool

AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:22:49 PM

i'll buy in some, lets see how it goes.  Cool

Your opinion is irrelevant considering your signature shows your another spoondolies fanboy

Cant believe havelock is letting this go through
raskul

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:23:18 PM

i'll buy in some, lets see how it goes.  Cool

Your opinion is irrelevant considering your signature shows your another spoondolies fanboy

Cant believe havelock is letting this go through

i gave no opinion, simply subscribing to the thread with my intent. go away, arsewipe.
ADD: I note by your signature that you are a gambling addict - each to their own.

Another User

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:32:13 PM

This whole IPO will have zero impact on our bottom line.

Right, makes sense when there's no risk on your part.  Roll Eyes

Come on, keep posting  Wink

RoadStress Sock Puppet
Korbman
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:50:35 PM

I'm not quite sure how this has been construed into a fight against Spondoolies and Havelock.

Havelock vets new listings, and will continue to push through new IPOs because that's how they make money. How they go about that has always been questioned, but there's no point in bringing it up again since it's off topic.

Spondoolies is an equipment manufacturer who sells to thousands of individuals and businesses. It seems that 35 miners is a drop in the bucket to what they normally sell, and that's certainly not a push for funding...heck, it's only enough to fill a single full-sized server rack. Their appearance in this thread is confirmation that CBCM has a reserve set aside...which is not a direct endorsement of the offering.

@ Taras -- Given your background (supposed or otherwise), I would have thought dealing with these sorts of questions and comments would have been second nature at this point.  Cheesy
Since you have a background in finance, let's change up my question a bit. What's the financial incentive for me to invest in your organization, as opposed to any number of other listings / mines?

RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 03:52:15 PM

I'm not quite sure how this has been construed into a fight against Spondoolies and Havelock.

Havelock vets new listings, and will continue to push through new IPOs because that's how they make money. How they go about that has always been questioned, but there's no point in bringing it up again since it's off topic.

Spondoolies is an equipment manufacturer who sells to thousands of individuals and businesses. It seems that 35 miners is a drop in the bucket to what they normally sell, and that's certainly not a push for funding...heck, it's only enough to fill a single full-sized server rack. Their appearance in this thread is confirmation that CBCM has a reserve set aside...which is not a direct endorsement of the offering.

@ Taras -- Given your background (supposed or otherwise), I would have thought dealing with these sorts of questions and comments would have been second nature at this point.  Cheesy
Since you have a background in finance, let's change up my question a bit. What's the financial incentive for me to invest in your organization, as opposed to any number of other listings / mines?

You think he did not hear you the first 3 times? or is just ignoring your legit questions? I mean you do run a mining fund and thats is exactly the kind of investors he wants right?

Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 03:54:51 PM

Voice of reason at last. Spot on. This will be my last post here for a while. Back to work on PickAxe.

NotLambchop

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:59:00 PM

i gave no opinion, simply subscribing to the thread with my intent. go away, arsewipe.
ADD: I note by your signature that you are a gambling addict - each to their own.

I note by your signature you pimp Spondoolies Smiley
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 04:00:28 PM

The fact is booth spoolies and CBCM are side stepping what the actual agreement is.

Is it just to hold the 35 units for them? Or is their some secretive back door deal going on?

raskul

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:02:33 PM

the way I see it, small cloud outfits are the future and most beneficial to the miner - spreading the hashrate between many is far better than the building the likes of 3 datorhalls and mining for yourself. I'm happy to invest in this because it's not centralising anything, it's spreading the wealth. If you don't get that fact, you remain; a clueless troll.  Undecided some people will never change.

NotLambchop

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:09:33 PM

the way I see it, small cloud outfits are the future and most beneficial to the miner - spreading the hashrate between many is far better than the building the likes of 3 datorhalls and mining for yourself. I'm happy to invest in this because it's not centralising anything, it's spreading the wealth. If you don't get that fact, you remain; a clueless troll.  Undecided some people will never change.

Investing in PMBs is investing in centralized mining--small mining companies, if successful, grow to become large mining companies.  If you are against centralized mining, don't invest in aspiring mining concerns--buy a miner and mine.
Or, at least, troll elsewhere.
raskul

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:11:07 PM

Investing in PMBs is investing in centralized mining--small mining companies, if successful, grow to become large mining companies.  If you are against centralized mining, don't invest in aspiring mining concerns--buy a miner and mine.

you clearly have no idea where bitcoin mining is going. are you going to run a 100TH/s rig in your spare room by the time difficulty gets to 100billion?
reality check.

Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 04:12:36 PM

The fact is booth spoolies and CBCM are side stepping what the actual agreement is.

Is it just to hold the 35 units for them? Or is their some secretive back door deal going on?

Legit question by a legit user. Our only agreement with CBCM (Taras) is to hold 35 units for placement and hosting by us if the first round will be a success.
I wish I had more SP10s to cover more rounds. All were sold out.

raskul

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:13:18 PM

...anyway, i'm not here to debate the rights and wrongs of the OP, i'm simply putting a small amount of btc into this to see where it goes.
the choice is your own, if you do not want to invest in it, fair enough, just don't clutter up the thread for interested parties.

cbcm.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 04:21:28 PM

It is not about my background, it is about things everybody can calculate (sorry if I offended anyone)

According to our planned adding of hashpower per unit, if you invest 0.042 during IPO you can earn around 50% by Christmas (thats include dividends + shares estimated fair value price)

So, acoording to mentioned above, if you invest now 1BTC - you can get 1.5 BTC in half a year.

Am I convincing?

Follow our IPO,
Taras
NotLambchop

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:22:16 PM

Investing in PMBs is investing in centralized mining--small mining companies, if successful, grow to become large mining companies.  If you are against centralized mining, don't invest in aspiring mining concerns--buy a miner and mine.

you clearly have no idea where bitcoin mining is going. are you going to run a 100TH/s rig in your spare room by the time difficulty gets to 100billion?
reality check.

I do have an idea where bitcoin mining is going, and perhaps it has already arrived.  It is highly centralized, and becoming more so.
Thanks for making this possible by funding ASIC manufacturers and investing in centralized mines.
Of course, history has shown that you'll lose money in the process of doing both, but to me that's a small solace Undecided
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 04:24:05 PM

Legit question by a legit user. Our only agreement with CBCM (Taras) is to hold 35 units for placement and hosting by us if the first round will be a success.

Thanks for clarification spondoolies

"We are a group of cryptomined enthusiasts who managed to start couple privately held mining projects located in different countries (personally I live in Czech Rep). All info about company's management will appear at our website soon.
For the moment we are in business relations with Spondoolies-Tech (I am not authorized to disclose details of the agreement)."

Tell me that is not misleading? All they had to say was we have units reserved and ready to be delivered.

Why did I just get a email from a cowboyminer claiming he was hosting the units with pictures?

Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 04:30:07 PM

"We are a group of cryptomined enthusiasts who managed to start couple privately held mining projects located in different countries (personally I live in Czech Rep). All info about company's management will appear at our website soon.
For the moment we are in business relations with Spondoolies-Tech (I am not authorized to disclose details of the agreement)."

Tell me that is not misleading? All they had to say was we have units reserved and ready to be delivered.

Why did I just get a email from a cowboyminer claiming he was hosting the units with pictures?

I'm not sure what I need to explain here, but I'll try.
First round of CBMC IPO, assuming it will be successful, will be covered by SP10s hosted by us. That was our only agreement with CBCM.
In subsequent rounds, assuming they'll will be successful as well, will be covered by cowboyminer mining organization. They have more than enough hash-power, not based on SP10s
Initially, when CBCM (Taras) approached us, we planned to cover all rounds with SP10s. They were sold too fast.
If we'll have SP30 or SP50 in stock sometime in the future, we might sell additional units to CBCM.

We're in business relations with cowboyminer and sold them SP30s for delivery in August. We might sell them more. We might sell them SP50 for delivery in 2015.

Do you need more clarifications ?

RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 04:38:55 PM

Nope, but the fact we are having to get this information from you, the mining supplier does not sit well.
How hard would it have been for the OP to do some of this shit himself instead of forcing people to dig.
While I do not think you have anything to do with CBCM, I still do feel something is a miss with them, and the whole operation.
Its hard to get no clouded side stepping answers from the OP which is a bad sign. He made it sound like you guys had some super great backdoor deal that would make this IPO better then the others.
Even if it turns out not to be a scam it is a ass backwards investment, why does anyone need CBCM to do this? Why not just buy the miners direct from you and have you host them?
The fact of the matter is he is getting paid for a group buy, for the future with out 0 investment of his own or continued effort.
Bitcoiners pay
Someone else hosts
CBCM does.. exactly what? But they are getting paid.

NotLambchop

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:40:45 PM

First round of CBMC IPO, assuming it will be successful, will be covered by SP10s hosted by us. That was our only agreement with CBCM.

Not the guy you're responding to, but could you explain why you needed "hefty collateral" in a deal where you don't seem to be risking anything?
What is this "hefty collateral"?

Korbman
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:44:18 PM

It is not about my background, it is about things everybody can calculate (sorry if I offended anyone)

According to our planned adding of hashpower per unit, if you invest 0.042 during IPO you can earn around 50% by Christmas (thats include dividends + shares estimated fair value price)

So, acoording to mentioned above, if you invest now 1BTC - you can get 1.5 BTC in half a year.

That's the problem though. Not everyone can calculate what they may or may not be able to earn over a period of time by investing in this fund (or any others). I mean no disrespect, but it's part of the job of the representative to present as much information as possible for an investor to make an informed decision.

Even better if, on top of that, you're able to present your view on the investment. What I mean is, if you say "earn 50% by Christmas", the next question I'm going to ask is "How did you come to that figure?". It would be better if you had already laid out where you think the network difficulty will be between now and then, factoring reinvestment, energy / hosting, and management costs. The more information and thoughtfulness you can put behind your argument, the better your chance for success.

By the way, I know I've mentioned PETA several times so far, but I need to include the fact that I am not invested with them and I have nothing to do with their operation. PETA is your closest competition, so comparing CBCM / SHA to PETA is the best way to gauge overall value. Giving potential investors a reason to switch their investment from them to you should be paramount.

cbcm.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 04:47:30 PM

I'm not sure what I need to explain here, but I'll try.
In subsequent rounds, assuming they'll will be successful as well, will be covered by cowboyminer mining organization. They have more than enough hash-power, not based on SP10s
Initially, when CBCM (Taras) approached us, we planned to cover all rounds with SP10s. They were sold too fast.
If we'll have SP30 or SP50 in stock sometime in the future, we might sell additional units to CBCM.

We're in business relations with cowboyminer and sold them SP30s for delivery in August. We might sell them more. We might sell them SP50 for delivery in 2015.

Here're some pictures of miners that are ready to swith to our project ASAP, but after more than 2 rounds are placed.

http://s1.uploads.im/bSHuP.jpg
http://s1.uploads.im/YEoQj.jpg
http://s1.uploads.im/qSU40.jpg
http://s1.uploads.im/wt40E.jpg
http://s1.uploads.im/CLXxA.jpg
Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 04:48:15 PM

Not the guy you're responding to, but could you explain why you needed "hefty collateral" in a deal where you don't seem to be risking anything?

Since our name is involved, we wanted to make sure both CBCM and cowboyminer will respect their obligations. They will.
Even without the collateral, their handling and conduct was professional.

Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 04:50:44 PM

Nope, but the fact we are having to get this information from you, the mining supplier does not sit well.
How hard would it have been for the OP to do some of this shit himself instead of forcing people to dig.
While I do not think you have anything to do with CBCM, I still do feel something is a miss with them, and the whole operation.
Its hard to get no clouded side stepping answers from the OP which is a bad sign. He made it sound like you guys had some super great backdoor deal that would make this IPO better then the others.
Even if it turns out not to be a scam it is a ass backwards investment, why does anyone need CBCM to do this? Why not just buy the miners direct from you and have you host them?
The fact of the matter is he is getting paid for a group buy, for the future with out 0 investment of his own or continued effort.
Bitcoiners pay
Someone else hosts
CBCM does.. exactly what? But they are getting paid.

CBCM certainly does a lot of work. You're underestimating their role.
Buy anyway, you're welcome to buy miners from us and do your own IPO.

RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 04:52:30 PM

Dude, really 2 rounds from now is not going to happen. Give up this pipe dream and come back with a real plan and answers.

Pirate40 handling was professional as well I could list about 50 people who were professional and scamed people that don't mean squat.

Why are you speaking for them Spondoolies no offense but let the OP answer the questions.

"CBCM certainly does a lot of work" Clarify it.

NotLambchop

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:53:32 PM

Since our name is involved, we wanted to make sure both CBCM and cowboyminer will respect their obligations. They will.

You are effectively selling 10 miners.  If I ordered ten miners from you and paid for them in bitcoin, would you also request "hefty collateral" from me on top of that?

For the third time, what is this "hefty collateral"?
NotLambchop

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:55:02 PM

Buy anyway, you're welcome to buy miners from us and do your own IPO.

Isn't that basically what's happening here?  Only the order is reversed:  First IPO, and with the money made--buy your miners.  PROFIT!
Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 04:55:47 PM

You are effectively selling 10 miners.  If I ordered ten miners from you and paid for them in bitcoin, would you also request "hefty collateral" from me on top of that?

For now, we're selling 35 miners, but the company name was involved. We might sell more in the future.
Above $100K

raskul

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:57:57 PM

@ Taras -- Given your background (supposed or otherwise), I would have thought dealing with these sorts of questions and comments would have been second nature at this point.  Cheesy

Am I convincing?

Follow our IPO,
Taras

thanks for the pictures,
how many MW capacity is the d/c, please?

cbcm.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 05:00:37 PM

Dude, really 2 rounds from now is not going to happen. Give up this pipe dream and come back with a real plan and answers.

Pirate40 handling was professional as well I could list about 50 people who were professional and scamed people that don't mean squat.

Why are you speaking for them Spondoolies no offense but let the OP answer the questions.

"CBCM certainly does a lot of work" Clarify it.

To ensure the success of every IPO, you need to make sure big players will participate.
NotLambchop

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:01:54 PM

For now, we're selling 35 miners, but the company name was involved. We might sell more in the future.
Above $100K

Please answer my questions as they are spelled out:  

1.  If I ordered 35 miners from you, paid for them in bitcoin, would you run a background check on me (due diligence) and require me to provide collateral in excess of $100k?  If not, why?
2.  What is the collateral you are holding?  Is it Bitcoin, Euro, Dollars, or?  The "over 9000" is not an answer.
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 05:02:35 PM

I know who cowboy is now, why are you hiding from public eye? raskul slow down buddy you do not have all the info chief.

Those miners are hosted in Texas, the OP is in 1000's of miles away.

They said they are going to buy those miners after round 2, the do not own them or anything of that nature.
I am going to contact the real cowboy miner I have his contact info and speak to him on a 1v1 basis he is a very well know bitcoiner and I am not sure why he is hiding from the public on this one.

raskul

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:05:30 PM

raskul slow down buddy you do not have all the info chief.

i've invested a small amount to see where it goes, i've not ploughed my life savings - I know my limits, friend.
I would like to know full capacity of that d/c though...

Another User

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:07:30 PM

raskul slow down buddy you do not have all the info chief.

i've invested a small amount to see where it goes, i've not ploughed my life savings - I know my limits, friend.
I would like to know full capacity of that d/c though...

I'm sure their pre-order customers would love to know as well...

RoadStress Sock Puppet
cbcm.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 05:07:52 PM

Am I convincing?

Follow our IPO,
Taras

thanks for the pictures,

Currently our hoster's DC has 10MW power cap and working on adding some additional clear solar panels (3-4 MW)
raskul

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:09:03 PM

@ Taras -- Given your background (supposed or otherwise), I would have thought dealing with these sorts of questions and comments would have been second nature at this point.  Cheesy

Am I convincing?

Follow our IPO,
Taras

thanks for the pictures,

Currently our hoster's DC has 100MW power cap and working on adding some additional clear solar panels (30-40 MW)

OK, and what is the limit the d/c is giving to you? how much of that 100MW are you being entitled to? the whole d/c?

Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 05:10:56 PM

I know who cowboy is now ...

Man, you're way, way off. You'll never guess.

Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 05:13:25 PM

1.  If I ordered 35 miners from you, paid for them in bitcoin, would you run a background check on me (due diligence) and require me to provide collateral in excess of $100k?  If not, why?
2.  What is the collateral you are holding?  Is it Bitcoin, Euro, Dollars, or?  The "over 9000" is not an answer.

1. No. Because you don't involve my name in an IPO
2. $

RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 05:15:27 PM

Or are you being played?
http://letstalkbitcoin.com/sovereignbtc-13-all-about-mining/
https://www.facebook.com/steven.wilkinson.9465

NotLambchop

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:20:03 PM

2. $

Thanks.  Just two more questions:

1.  Since you are holding this in dollars, what is the actual sum you are holding, and how long will you be holding it after the miners are delivered?  

2.  If the value of 35 miners is higher than $100k, what is the point of this collateral?  Sort of like taking $10 collateral on a $1,000 loan Undecided

*Extra credit question:

3.  How much thought have you given this?
Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 05:23:44 PM

2. $

1.  Since you are holding this in dollars, what is the actual sum you are holding, and how long will you be holding it after the miners are delivered?  

2.  If the value of 35 miners is higher than $100k, what is the point of this collateral?  Sort of like taking $10 collateral on a thousand dollar loan Undecided

I'm getting tired, so this will be the last answer.
The collateral is against faithful execution of the IPO promises to the prospect investors. It has nothing to do with the 35 miners I'm selling.
Since three entities are involved (four with Havelock), we had to make sure it will be executed cleanly. It will.
I'm repeating my statement that we don't endorse the IPO. If it will succeed, it will be executed - this is our promise backed up by the collateral.

RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 05:26:54 PM

Or are you being played?
http://letstalkbitcoin.com/sovereignbtc-13-all-about-mining/
https://www.facebook.com/steven.wilkinson.9465

No answer? I seen someone said they are in Thailand, hope this is not where you think he is.

NotLambchop

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:27:38 PM

2. $

2.  If the value of 35 miners is higher than $100k, what is the point of this collateral?  Sort of like taking $10 collateral on a thousand dollar loan Undecided

The collateral is against faithful execution of the IPO promises to the prospect investors. It has nothing to do with the 35 miners I'm selling.
Since three entities are involved (four with Havelock), we had to make sure it will be executed cleanly. It will.
I'm repeating my statement that we don't endorse the IPO. If it will succeed, it will be executed - this is our promise backed up by the collateral.

Since three parties are involved, and Havelock has stated that the funds will be released directly to you, how could the issuer *possibly* screw up this IPO?  What is the point of *you* holding $100k in "collateral"?  Finally, if you are explicitly not endorsing this IPO (though you assure me that it will "execute cleanly"), a simple post stating your lack of involvement [above selling 35 miners] should have sufficed.  You, OTOH, are implying this is more than a simple sale but a collaboration of three parties, with negative outcome potentially impacting your name.  
I too am getting tired of nonsensical and evasive answers.  
Another User

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:31:50 PM

Because you've said it this many times, this is obviously true now. I mean, there can be no other way. For this "asset" to grow, it requires "further rounds of investments." Not shady at all.  Roll Eyes

RoadStress Sock Puppet
Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 05:32:57 PM

2. $

Since three parties are involved, and Havelock has stated that the funds will be released directly to you, how could the issuer *possibly* screw up this IPO?  What is the point of *you* holding $100k in "collateral"?  Finally, if you are explicitly not endorsing this IPO, a simple post stating your lack of involvement [above selling 35 miners] should have sufficed.  You, OTOH, are implying this is more than a simple sale but a collaboration of three parties, with negative outcome potentially impacting your name. 

The collateral was taken from cowboyminer.

RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 05:33:58 PM

where is cowboy miner located? is it Steven wilkinson?

Why the are you avoiding the answer?

Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 05:35:12 PM

where is cowboy miner located? is it Steven wilkinson?

Why the are you avoiding the answer?

It's not Steven Wilkinson and I'm protecting my customers information.
They're not US citizens and not located in the US.

NotLambchop

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:36:47 PM

2. $

2.  If the value of 35 miners is higher than $100k, what is the point of this collateral?  Sort of like taking $10 collateral on a thousand dollar loan
Undecided

Since three parties are involved, and Havelock has stated that the funds will be released directly to you, how could the issuer *possibly* screw up this IPO?  What is the point of *you* holding $100k in "collateral"?  Finally, if you are explicitly not endorsing this IPO, a simple post stating your lack of involvement [above selling 35 miners] should have sufficed.  You, OTOH, are implying this is more than a simple sale but a collaboration of three parties, with negative outcome potentially impacting your name.  

The collateral was taken from cowboyminer.

Lol, to what end?  What is this collateral meant to insure?  See red font above, you're not making any sense.  
Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 05:42:10 PM

Lol, to what end?  What is this collateral meant to insure?  See red font above, you're not making any sense.  

To make sure cowboyminer will host the needed hash-power.

RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 05:45:45 PM

Lol, to what end?  What is this collateral meant to insure?  See red font above, you're not making any sense.  

cowboyminer is suspect as of this point, so that does you 0 good.

So you sell and host 1st round, then cowboy hosts 2nd round?
But you have cowboys miners a collateral wtf sense does this make?

NotLambchop

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:49:44 PM

Lol, to what end?  What is this collateral meant to insure?  See red font above, you're not making any sense.  

If cowboyminer would break his promise to host before receiving 35 miners from you, what would make him keep it after getting 35 miners?  He gets his collateral back, gets 35 miners that are worth something and ...what am I missing?

Curiouser and curiouser.
Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 05:51:36 PM

My last post for now: the deal is air tight.

Another User

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:53:19 PM

Who wants to bet that this is the last post? "Air tight," therefore collateral is required.  Roll Eyes

RoadStress Sock Puppet
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 05:53:33 PM

Yup and cowboy miner messaged me with his "real username" Investigating it now.

Aahzman

Activity: 602

Your *what* is itchy?

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:02:50 PM

So, the IPO's been open 3hours, only 71 units sold. [thumbsUp]

Ooh, wait, 72!

raskul

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:04:28 PM

Yup and cowboy miner messaged me with his "real username" Investigating it now.

spill the beans when you get 'em  Cheesy

Another User

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:11:18 PM

NotLampchop, you don't get it. Do not try to comprehend the IPO, that's impossible.... Instead, only try to realize the truth. What is that you ask? There is no IPO.

RoadStress Sock Puppet
Aahzman

Activity: 602

Your *what* is itchy?

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:22:10 PM

The IPO is a spoon?

And there is no spoon.......?

*boom*

NotLambchop

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:24:58 PM

Another User

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:26:07 PM

The IPO is a spoon?

And there is no spoon.......?

*boom*

RoadStress Sock Puppet
cbcm.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 06:31:47 PM

Come on!
Why did you stop publishing funny pictures? )))

Its really attracted new readers to the thread.

)
raskul

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:34:46 PM

Come on!

)

so, my question previously unanswered. how much of the d/c are you entitled to?

Another User

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:35:26 PM

Come on!

)

The CEO account is attempting to derail the thread, clearly a sign of good leadership here.

RoadStress Sock Puppet
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 06:38:51 PM

cowboy miner is not the one I thought he is but, he is a very nice and was extremely helpful. He has been around for a very long time and explained to me the situation.

Cowboy mining is just selling Hashes, they have not provided 0$ or any equipment in escrow. He does not know the OP or anything about him.

cbcm.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 06:49:09 PM

Come on!

)

We agreed to get all the hosted hash the prooject needs from them, to cover rounds 2-8, asap.
Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 06:54:45 PM

cowboy miner is not the one I thought he is but, he is a very nice and was extremely helpful. He has been around for a very long time and explained to me the situation.

Cowboy mining is just selling Hashes, they have not provided 0$ or any equipment in escrow. He does not know the OP or anything about him.

We know both and we did the matching after it was apparent that the SP10s will be sold out and we won't be able to fulfill subsequent rounds after the first round.
We've met face 2 face with two of the people involved with Cowboyminer operation and indeed they're very nice and professionals.

They bought a lot of SP30 from us, which we will provide on time and on spec to them. The $ used as down payment is the collateral I've meant.
I'm sure they'll fulfill their obligation to sell hosted hash even without the fact the we hold substantial amount of their $
As explained, the deal is air tight and every successful round will be fulfilled fast by Cowboyminer. The first round is on us.

RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 06:59:38 PM

Come on!

)

We agreed to get all the hosted hash the prooject needs from them, to cover rounds 2-8, asap.

No your just renting hashes from him, the mining company you intend to buy from will be out if you can get the first round bought.

I could prob right this IPO better then the OP at this point lol

CBCM
Will be buying sp-30 being held on reserve or us by spondoolies, spondoolies will then host these miners for us at the cost of " You should fill this part in" for the length of "you should fill this in as well". We will be keeping "fill"% of the company and selling fill. The total cost of the first round of miners is "fill" we have a starting capital of "fill" and will be requiring a additional amount of "fill" from investors. Our second round will be rented from cowboy miners for the amount of "fill" hashes at the price of "fill". We will be using the profits in these ways "fill should list the ways and amounts in detail"

Another User

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:01:11 PM

Clearly this will fare better than the 235 TH/s Mine by DeaDTerra.  Roll Eyes

RoadStress Sock Puppet
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 07:06:00 PM

Do not put fake numbers in the fill area's I will find out  Wink

Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 07:14:39 PM

No your just renting hashes from him

Not true. Cowboyminer sell some of his miners and afterwards provides hosting services to cbcm
We do the same with the first round, and might do it in additional cbcm offerings, assuming we'll have in stock miners.

NotLambchop

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:00:24 PM

No your just renting hashes from him

Not true. Cowboyminer sell some of his miners and afterwards provides hosting services to cbcm
We do the same with the first round, and might do it in additional cbcm offerings, assuming we'll have in stock miners.

So now there's you )who is not endorsing this IPO but is worried about soiling his name), cowboyminer (who provided you with a hefty deposit and docs for reasons unclear), cbcm (who didn't), and Havelock, who is bypassing cbcm and giving you the IPO take directly (though you do not endorse this IPO).

That about right?
NotLambchop

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:45:19 PM

@raskul:  How much money did you invest in this hilarity, if you're not too embarrassed to say?  I know it's not anything interesting, since total sold is ~3BTC.
And I even promise not to rub it in when you finally lose it Cheesy
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 08:46:42 PM

He might never get paid dividends but if that happens spondoolies will just repo the miners.

RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 08:53:15 PM

My feeling are truly hurt  Cry. I must end it all now, the cruel, cruel world we live in. Roll Eyes

No one gives two flips about your ignore pictures

cowboyminer

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:54:52 PM

can all people just be happy and do nice to each other. The IPO is legit, if you don't believe it, then don't invest. The miner is made so nothing to worry about. A good and strong company like spondoolies is even backing this up. If you don't even trust this ipo, then investing in mining isn't for you. But please do not insult other people or tell lies.
Sabai Sabai.  
Another User

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:58:23 PM

dude, you don't know your right from your left. find some white lines on a highway,and go play  Grin

This user even calls it a ponzi, he even says so here:

Quote from: raskul
its a ponzi

RoadStress Sock Puppet
NotLambchop

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:59:49 PM

... A good and strong company like spondoolies is even backing this up...

I'm repeating my statement that we don't endorse the IPO...
c2m

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:24:45 PM

@Taras Lanovyk

Hi, thanks for this IPO, let me ask some questions:
1. "CBCM’s principals, Vitaly Pashkevych, MBA and Taras Lanovyk, boast extensive experience in IT, business development, and finance..."
- according to your LIn profile, you have experience in business dev&finance, so I guess V.Pashkevych has exp. in IT ? May you provide his LIn profile ? (did not find him among your firends on FcBook:)
2. "CBCM has reached a partnership agreements with Spondoolies-Tech to provide mining equipment. Also we booked enough space in datacenters, located in EU and USA."
- you do not have partnership agreement, as has been stated many times in this thread. You have got confirmation letter from manufacturer to deliver SP10s if you pay for them with 1st round of IPO. Either we are professionals = exact or not Smiley
3. "Dividends will consist of 70-50% of SHA-256 Mine net revenue for the period. Net revenue is defined as the total sum of Bitcoins mined, transaction fees received and net revenue from hardware sold, minus electricity, hosting, and mine maintenance costs."
- when (periodically) and where will voting take place (your website? Havelock ? do you have proper app in place to take care of this ? How will you authenticate each shareholder online for voting ? Is it ready - or just in planning phase (did not see any section on your web)?
- what will be the majority ? (2/3, 51pct ...)
4. "Every period, CBCM will reserve for reinvestment purposes a percentage of earned Bitcoins equal to 30-50% of net revenue. These investments will allow CBCM to purchase and deploy additional hardware. Time of deployment for this additional hardware will be in the best interest of unit holders."
- will your shareholders be allowed to have a say in this ? or you just buy whatever&whenever you please ? Do you have some reinvesting plan for 12m period on hand  to share with us ?
- same question goes for selling non profitable machines ? or you just sell shares not backed by miners = meaning I buy shares, but not part of physical miner - so I do not own it.
5. "We expect total monthly costs will not exceed $0.2 per 1 GHs during next 3 months, and will be lower after SP30 miners and other efficient equipment are deployed."
- Expect ? or Guarantee ? Lets be exact. Thanks.
6. You are using two words during your IPO documents - shares and units. Any difference ?

Couple general Qs.
- what investors structure are you planning for this fund ? (at least percentages XX% individual XX% small investment XX% institutional investment/groups)
- where will you plan to host ? - do you have at least 6/12 months partnership agreement in place supporting your projected hash rate increase per month ? Or do you plan to find hosters ad hoc ?
- whats your best case/worst case projections - provided that you included your most probable estimate in your Revenue forecast document ? Do you have some risk management in place, if yes, than please share briefly those two scenarios.

Calculation.
- you are selling 10GH at 0,042btc - at 640USD = 26,88USD per share.
- you are buying SP10s, which costs individuals around 2700USD at 1,4TH.
- total 140 shares per 1 SP10 = you are selling us one SP10 for 3700USD - that is about 1000USD more than from SPTech.
- First round is 5000 shares, so about 35xSP10s, that would make 35.000USD per round, 8x35.000USD = 280.000USD per all first 8 rounds (aka 2 months).
My question is this - will you plan to use that money for buying additional miners, or for other expenses, or profit ? Thanks.

Note to your Revenue forecast.
- you are calculating with cca 15% increase in diff m/m - IMO, that is not true for several months now. In fact real increase in diff is around 30%++ m/m
- if I take your forecast and we will agree on your assumptions (price of BTC/USD 640 + diff increase m/m 15) from June to end of Dec 2014 with 140 shares (aka 1 SP10) I might make around 2,2 BTC. Is it correct ? Or do I have it wrong ? Thanks.

Anyway, thank you very much Taras for your reply and time.

Just my 2cents.
- Collateral is standard procedure in deals where there are more than 2 parties that do not know each other. SPTech just covers their risks and rightly so.
- SPTech is for profit company, so If they see business opportunity, they act and make profit - I cant see anything bad with it. SPTech did not say, that it will sell miners only to individuals, or that individuals will have any advantage... So I do not see how would they screw anyone on this.
- SPTech CEO coming here and posting actively is only logical (not because some conspiracy) - he needs to protect his company good name&standing. Maybe CBCMs principals should be more active here, so SPTech CEO would not need to be defending his involvement in this IPO.

*edit* - Thanks to cowboyminer for coming in and posting! So if I understand it correctly, you & your company will be hosting round 2+ ? Can you possibly share what miners will be used ? (Ants, Dragons, other ?) Thank you very much for clearing this out!
Korbman
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:23:36 PM

can all people just be happy and do nice to each other. The IPO is legit, if you don't believe it, then don't invest. The miner is made so nothing to worry about. A good and strong company like spondoolies is even backing this up. If you don't even trust this ipo, then investing in mining isn't for you. But please do not insult other people or tell lies.
Sabai Sabai.  

I see that mentality is working out well so far...

In all seriousness though, that's not the way you go about supporting an offering. I don't know what the Havelock team has told CBCM, but information and communication are your keys to success...I've seen it time and time again. Without that, you welcome speculation. When you welcome speculation, 7 pages of nonsense build up in a matter of 24 hours. In the end, nobody is happy and nothing gets done.

Kinda hard to believe I have to bring this up when we're supposed to be discussing all this with experienced professionals in finance, management and IT...

NotLambchop

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:37:01 PM

Just my 2cents.
- Collateral is standard procedure in deals where there are more than 2 parties that do not know each other. SPTech just covers their risks and rightly so.

Spondoolies explicitly stated that it does not endorse this IPO, but merely selling 35 miners and (what appears to be brokering) the hosting.  Spondoolies is either a party to this IPO (in which case the lack of endorsement is somewhat peculiar), or it is not, in which case why the "hefty collateral"?

Further, it's difficult to see how $100k collateral from cowboyminer would assure his adherence to the hosting agreement. According to Spondoolies, the collateral was taken to insure the smooth execution of this IPO.  From this it is reasonable to conclude that it will be released to cowboyminer once the IPO is over.  At that point, cowboyminer is yet to show compliance which the collateral is [presumably] meant to assure.
Could you, perhaps, explain the reasoning behind this collateral?
c2m

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:02:08 AM

In all seriousness though, that's not the way you go about supporting an offering. I don't know what the Havelock team has told CBCM, but information and communication are your keys to success...I've seen it time and time again. Without that, you welcome speculation. When you welcome speculation, 7 pages of nonsense build up in a matter of 24 hours. In the end, nobody is happy and nothing gets done.

Kinda hard to believe I have to bring this up when we're supposed to be discussing all this with experienced professionals in finance, management and IT...

+1 Could not have said it better. Thanks!

Spondoolies explicitly stated that it does not endorse this IPO, but merely selling 35 miners and (what appears to be brokering) the hosting.  Spondoolies is either a party to this IPO (in which case the lack of endorsement is somewhat peculiar), or it is not, in which case why the "hefty collateral"?

Further, it's difficult to see how $100k collateral from cowboyminer would assure his adherence to the hosting agreement. According to Spondoolies, the collateral was taken to insure the smooth execution of this IPO.  From this it is reasonable to conclude that it will be released to cowboyminer once the IPO is over.  At that point, cowboyminer is yet to show compliance which the collateral is [presumably] meant to assure.
Could you, perhaps, explain the reasoning behind this collateral?

I was just speaking from my limited exp. running a business - it is what I would do, if I understand situation about this deal from SPTech perspective correctly.

IMO:
- SPTech is supplier here - it does not need to endorse anything - they are just selling their miners (and will host 1st round miners)...they are not organizing it, running it or telling folks what to do. They just sell miners and make nice profit.
- SPTech is the party that might gain much if IPO takes off correctly or loose badly if there are problems (SPTech CEO said it previously, that he have met with both parties and vouch for them).
- For SPTech it is a good deal - if fund is running smoothly and enough interest is gained, they will deliver and sell their miners periodically. Selling periodically to paying customer is the deal every sane company values much more than one time customers or ad hoc customers. Periodical profit, better planning of manufacturing, better managing of cash flow etc...  
- So they wanted (and possibly want) to be sole supplier of CBCM. They confirmed to CBCM that they will deliver SP10s for 1st round. But are unable to support round 2+ atm. So they simply ask their customer in good standing running hosting/mining co. to help them with delivery/hosting for further rounds. They introduced both of them and to be sure that deal will be ok, they took collateral from hoster, because they put their "name&good standing" on line being supplier in CBCMs fund. Again, I see nothing wrong or unusual with this... But what do I know Smiley may be I do not understand it and there are other reasons. As I said, just my 2cents.
Anyway, thanks for reading and GL to all.
Another User

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:34:11 AM

People keep forgetting the most important thing:

All units will be offered in the IPO on www.havelockinvestments.com

All units will be offered in 2 ways:
-   During the IPO placement;
-   At permanent rolling placement.

The IPO is divided into 8 rounds 5,000 shares each. Price wil start from 0.042 BTC per share at Round 1 to 0.0455 BTC per share at Round 8.

There is NO risk on their part, those who choose to "invest" in this take ALL THE RISK. They are not retaining ANY shares. Meaning if this falls apart, YOU LOSE EVERYTHING AND THEY WALK AWAY UNSCATHED. They have no incentive to keep the mine running after you bought their "shares." You've seen all the mines and businesses in this subforum, are people so stupid to throw more money in another pit?

RoadStress Sock Puppet
omehenk

Activity: 278

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:38:20 AM

The Cowboyminer is legit.
As i am one off them.   Grin
We are a group off people from the EU , now living in thailand for many years.
what we have  built is quite impressive , as u can see  the pictures speak for themselves.

We are a customer from  Spondoolies-Tech , After we visted them and like the way they handle there business .
WE are hosting for Havelock there miners.

this is not an endorsement to participate in the IPO. Only to clear things up from are end.
As cowboyminer is many years in the mining bizz .
And is not a newbie.  Wink

H

RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 12:40:42 AM

I can confirm that is he is in fact cowboy miners.

I still do not trust the OP but the worst I can see happening as of now is dividends are not paid and the miners are repossesed as they will not have possession of them.

Another User

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:48:09 AM

The Cowboyminer is legit.
As i am one off them.   Grin
We are a group off people from the EU , now living in thailand for many years.
what we have  built is quite impressive , as u can see  the pictures speak for themselves.

We are a customer from  Spondoolies-Tech , After we visted them and like the way they handle there business .
WE are hosting for Havelock there miners.

This means nothing. NeoBee had a building too. By selling all the shares, you have no incentives to keep the mine running after one round of funding (considering 8 is ridiculous). All you offer is good intentions and expect people to simply trust. The current buying volume speaks to how you've handled this project.

RoadStress Sock Puppet
omehenk

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:50:38 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2014, 08:40:37 AM by omehenk

I can confirm that is he is in fact cowboy miners.

I still do not trust the OP but the worst I can see happening as of now is dividends are not paid and the miners are repossesed as they will not have possession of them.

No, this is not right
They buy the miners from us.

H

RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 12:56:31 AM

thought you were hosting them? I understand they buy them but they will never actually take physical possesion of the miners.

omehenk

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 01:00:08 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2014, 11:56:47 AM by malevolent

thought you were hosting them? I understand they buy them but they will never actually take physical possesion of the miners.
Yes we do.
I dont know about that, its not are choice what happen with them.

H

NotLambchop

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 01:02:24 AM

@c2m:  Sorry if I'm belaboring this, it seems I'm not making my point clearly.  I'll try again.  Here is a numbered list.  Please point to the line[s ] (if any) you feel is inaccurate.  Once we agree on the premises, it will be easier for me to present the conclusions.

1. Spondoolies is a supplier of miners.
2. Spondoolies is also supplying (brokering?) a hosting solution--through an entity known to us only as cowboyminer.
3. The only information offered regarding the entity known as cowboyminer is that said entity has been vetted by Spondoolies.
4. Spondoolies, while both providing and vouching for cowboyminer, goes on to add that it is holding "hefty collateral" from cowboyminer (in the amount of "over a hundred thousand [dollars].")
  4a.  which begs the question:  To what degree could Spondoolies be held liable if cowboyminer vanishes with the miners/fails to adhere to [whatever] agreement?
5. The entity known to us as cowboyminer is also not a party to this IPO, but a provider of hosting chosen by Spondoolies.
6. To assure that cowboymining adheres to the previously arrived at agreement, Spondoolies [presumably] requested "hefty collateral" from cowboymining, which cowboymining has provided in the sum of "over a hundred thousand [dollars]."
7. Spondoolies stated that the collateral was taken to insure "smooth execution of this IPO."
  7a.  How would the $100K, which presumably would be returned to cowboyminer after the IPO (of which cowboyminer is not a part), assure cowboyminer's compliance?

omehenk

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 01:23:37 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2014, 05:05:13 AM by omehenk

@c2m:  Sorry if I'm belaboring this, it seems I'm not making my point clearly.  I'll try again.  Here is a numbered list.  Please point to the line[s ] (if any) you feel is inaccurate.  Once we agree on the premises, it will be easier for me to present the conclusions.

1. Spondoolies is a supplier of miners.
2. Spondoolies is also supplying (brokering?) a hosting solution--an entity known to us only as cowboyminer.3. The only information offered regarding the entity known as cowboyminer is that said entity has been vetted by Spondoolies.
4. Spondoolies, while both providing and vouching for cowboyminer, goes on to add that it is holding "hefty collateral" from cowboyminer (in the amount of "over a hundred thousand [dollars].")
  4a.  which begs the question:  To what degree could Spondoolies be held liable if cowboyminer vanishes with the miners/fails to adhere to [whatever] agreement?
5. The entity known to us as cowboyminer is also not a party to this IPO, but a provider of hosting chosen by Spondoolies.
6. To assure that cowboymining adheres to the previously arrived at agreement, Spondoolies [presumably] requested "hefty collateral" from cowboymining, which cowboymining has provided in the sum of "over a hundred thousand [dollars]."
7. Spondoolies stated that the collateral was taken to insure "smooth execution of this IPO."
  7a.  How would the $100K, which presumably would be returned to cowboyminer after the IPO (of which cowboyminer is not a part), assure cowboyminer's compliance?

I will try to clear up are part.
Yes.

We pay for miners that are ordered out side this Hosting deal.

Why i want to do that , ?  U can look add my profile I am one off the most trusted persons on this forum.
Not very known" but my trades speak for it self.  Cool

Yes.

NO, again  we pay nothing that have to do with this IPO.

WE payed for miners.

H

NotLambchop

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 01:42:00 AM

@omehenk :

Hi, I'm a bit confused, probably the language.  Can you confirm that you have not given Spondoolies $100K (or more) as collateral?
I am not questioning your integrity in any way--you have not given me any reason to do so.
Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Edit:  Could you possibly also interpret this for me?

omehenk

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 02:47:50 AM

O yes sure...np.

@  Can you confirm that you have not given Spondoolies $100K (or more) as collateral? @

We did order a lot off miners and payed for it .
[ sp 10- ps 30 ]

@  Spondoolies-Tech  @ To make sure cowboyminer will host the needed hash-power  .

@   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=647360.120       <    scroll all the way down.

H

Chris_Sabian
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:17:03 AM

Going to pass on this.  The difficulty that you suggest in the prospectus is really low.  On page 13-14, you do really think that difficulty will *only* be 33,000,000,000 by the end of the year?  Come on now...

NotLambchop

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:22:03 AM

Thank you, I think I'm getting it.  The "collateral" in question is actually a part of a separate deal you have made with Spondoolies, unrelated to this IPO.  Not sure why Spondoolies chose to present your pre-order payment as "collateral," but probably makes little difference--it's becoming clear this IPO won't sell out.

Sincere thanks for your prompt replies.
Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 07:01:41 AM

Thank you, I think I'm getting it.  The "collateral" in question is actually a part of a separate deal you have made with Spondoolies, unrelated to this IPO.  Not sure why Spondoolies chose to present your pre-order payment as "collateral," ...

Indeed, "collateral" was a poor choice of word, and I regret it.
I've explained the exact situation here:

We know both and we did the matching after it was apparent that the SP10s will be sold out and we won't be able to fulfill subsequent rounds after the first round.
We've met face 2 face with two of the people involved with Cowboyminer operation and indeed they're very nice and professionals.

They bought a lot of SP30 from us, which we will provide on time and on spec to them. The $ used as down payment is the collateral I've meant.
I'm sure they'll fulfill their obligation to sell hosted hash even without the fact the we hold substantial amount of their $
As explained, the deal is air tight and every successful round will be fulfilled fast by Cowboyminer. The first round is on us.

The basic facts remain the same:

- cbcm is legit
- Cowboyminer facility and operation is ready to activate the needed hash power immediately after each successful round
- The first round, assuming it will be successful, will be covered by 35 SP10s hosted by us
- After each successful round, Havelock will release the funds to cbcm who will buy with them miners and hosting services from Cowboyminer (subsequent rounds) or from us (first round only)
- The deal is airtight and the hash power will be provided

Last time I'm writing it: I'm not endorsing the IPO. Every prospect investor should do his/her own ROI calculations and decide if he/she wants to participated.
Our cut of this IPO is insignificant on our bottom line and demanded too much of my attention already.

Guy

cbcm.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 10:52:14 AM

Going to pass on this.  The difficulty that you suggest in the prospectus is really low.  On page 13-14, you do really think that difficulty will *only* be 33,000,000,000 by the end of the year?  Come on now...

Latest difficuly adjustment was on 5th June. The difficulty was 11756551917
Here you can see that the trend is slowing down: http://bitcoin.sipa.be/growth.png
Assuming average growth of 0.5% increment per day
We'll get to ~33,000,000 by the end of the year
Another User

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:36:54 AM

Latest difficuly adjustment was on 5th June. The difficulty was 11756551917
Here you can see that the trend is slowing down: http://bitcoin.sipa.be/growth.png
Assuming average growth of 0.5% increment per day
We'll get to ~33,000,000 by the end of the year

You have still failed to address this:

This means nothing. NeoBee had a building too. By selling all the shares, you have no incentives to keep the mine running after one round of funding (considering 8 is ridiculous). All you offer is good intentions and expect people to simply trust. The current buying volume speaks to how you've handled this project.

The fact that choose to ignore this means that this is simply a BTC grab and nothing more.

RoadStress Sock Puppet
jonsi
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:55:34 AM

Calculation.
- total 140 shares per 1 SP10 = you are selling us one SP10 for 3700USD - that is about 1000USD more than from SPTech.
- First round is 5000 shares, so about 35xSP10s, that would make 35.000USD per round, 8x35.000USD = 280.000USD per all first 8 rounds (aka 2 months).
My question is this - will you plan to use that money for buying additional miners, or for other expenses, or profit ? Thanks.

So?
cbcm.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 12:46:43 PM

@Taras Lanovyk
Hi, thanks for this IPO, let me ask some questions:
1. "CBCM’s principals, Vitaly Pashkevych, MBA and Taras Lanovyk, boast extensive experience in IT, business development, and finance..."
- according to your LIn profile, you have experience in business dev&finance, so I guess V.Pashkevych has exp. in IT ? May you provide his LIn profile ? (did not find him among your firends on FcBook:)

All detailed information about Vitaly and other our team members will be at our website soon.

@Taras Lanovyk
2. "CBCM has reached a partnership agreements with Spondoolies-Tech to provide mining equipment. Also we booked enough space in datacenters, located in EU and USA."
- you do not have partnership agreement, as has been stated many times in this thread. You have got confirmation letter from manufacturer to deliver SP10s if you pay for them with 1st round of IPO. Either we are professionals = exact or not Smiley

Everybody is doing his own business and I mean if we agreed about all sides of our entire and future cooperation that is partnership.

@Taras Lanovyk
3. "Dividends will consist of 70-50% of SHA-256 Mine net revenue for the period. Net revenue is defined as the total sum of Bitcoins mined, transaction fees received and net revenue from hardware sold, minus electricity, hosting, and mine maintenance costs."
- when (periodically) and where will voting take place (your website? Havelock ? do you have proper app in place to take care of this ? How will you authenticate each shareholder online for voting ? Is it ready - or just in planning phase (did not see any section on your web)?
- what will be the majority ? (2/3, 51pct ...)

Reinvestment rate will be changed by management. We do not plan to hold voting every week.
In case when market situation will require sharp changes shareholders voting will take place. We plan to use third paty services to hold voting.
Majority is 51%

@Taras Lanovyk
4. "Every period, CBCM will reserve for reinvestment purposes a percentage of earned Bitcoins equal to 30-50% of net revenue. These investments will allow CBCM to purchase and deploy additional hardware. Time of deployment for this additional hardware will be in the best interest of unit holders."
- will your shareholders be allowed to have a say in this ? or you just buy whatever&whenever you please ? Do you have some reinvesting plan for 12m period on hand  to share with us ?
- same question goes for selling non profitable machines ? or you just sell shares not backed by miners = meaning I buy shares, but not part of physical miner - so I do not own it.

We have investment plan in our financial model (in Prospectus).
According to it up to 1 000 BTC will be reinvested in new equipment by 2015.
At the moment it would be incorrect to announce models and quantities of miners we will purchase in the future.

About selling non profitable mashines - we'll do it after they are ready to be replaced by more effective ones.

Anyway, all our activity with hashpower will be pre-announced.

@Taras Lanovyk
5. "We expect total monthly costs will not exceed $0.2 per 1 GHs during next 3 months, and will be lower after SP30 miners and other efficient equipment are deployed."
- Expect ? or Guarantee ? Lets be exact. Thanks.

Guarantee.

@Taras Lanovyk
6. You are using two words during your IPO documents - shares and units. Any difference ?

Couple general Qs.
- what investors structure are you planning for this fund ? (at least percentages XX% individual XX% small investment XX% institutional investment/groups)
- where will you plan to host ? - do you have at least 6/12 months partnership agreement in place supporting your projected hash rate increase per month ? Or do you plan to find hosters ad hoc ?
- whats your best case/worst case projections - provided that you included your most probable estimate in your Revenue forecast document ? Do you have some risk management in place, if yes, than please share briefly those two scenarios.

- At the moment all units are planed to be sold on open market at Havelock Investments exchange. Also we are in negotiations with individual investors. If any big name invest in our service we announce it (if such actions do not conflict with confidentiality agreements)
- At present we have agreement with cowboy to host up to 400 THs. Also I contacted several other DC and have offers. We'll book additional hosting space in advance if it is nessesarry.
- We had different working cases and beleive that our published projection is the most realistic.

@Taras Lanovyk
Calculation.

That amount is to be used to cover all expences related to IPO process (exchange fees, maintenance, website development, wages etc.) and genegate some profit.

@Taras Lanovyk
Note to your Revenue forecast.

- if I take your forecast and we will agree on your assumptions (price of BTC/USD 640 + diff increase m/m 15) from June to end of Dec 2014 with 140 shares (aka 1 SP10) I might make around 2,2 BTC. Is it correct ? Or do I have it wrong ? Thanks.

Yes, you are right, you receive 2.2BTC as dividends and have 140 units that represent 2380 GH/s of hashing power (70% increase).

Taras
jonsi
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:58:54 PM

Ok. So in conclusion you aspect "investors" to pay 1000 usd more for a SP10 and after that pay for power and hosting as well.
Good luck with that but I really think that those times are gone.
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 01:08:00 PM

The only reason I am not still tearing into this one is simple,
1. The first round of miners will never be in possession of the company itself
2. If they do not do as promised I am sure the hosters will repo units for the security
3. Spondoolies, and Cowboyminer are good business people, why got involved with this as far as they have I have no clue.

IT does seems like this guy is trying to play off their reputation for his own furtherance. The numbers stink and I know what he is paying, if this IPO had a new owner who knew wtf they were doing it would actually be decent with the connections he has made. But the competency of the OP seems lacking with his background in Finance and IPO's. I can only go on to guess the reason he is still not involved in these fields is cause he was not good at his job as is apparent in this forum.

I will not beat this any more, unless I see something being lied about or a misrepresentation of the facts.

But I do request 1 more thing.... What is your main Bitcointalk user account. Stop hiding behind this noob account.

c2m

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:18:28 PM

@Spondoolies-Tech
@omehenk
Thank you for clearing things out !!

@NotLambchop
Sorry for my wild speculation Smiley

@jonsi
IMO, It is ok for management co. to take reasonable initial profit for organizing and starting up IPO (a lot of work it is). Question is only what each person sees as reasonable profit Smiley

@cbcm.co
Taras, thank you very much for fair reply! Great integrity with going forward and confirming that part will be to cover costs for starting up IPO and part for profit, respect.

IMO
IPO positives:
+1 SPTech backing (with miners for 1st round and possibly in the future)
+1 Cowboy miners group backing (with hashing power needed)
+1 Havelock integrity (+can buy/sell shares in time)
+1 Well thought through IPO
+1 SPTech & Cowboy group vouching for management team at CBCM

IPO negatives:
-1 Price per share to high for longer term risks shareholders are taking
-1 To small decision power about running this fund for shareholders = increases the risks
-1 Shares not backed by physical miners (if I understand it correctly), it is management decision when and for how much to buy/sell them
-1 Revenue prediction calculated with to low diff increase m/m
-1 CBCM guys have no history here on BTCtalk (or am I wrong ?)

Total: Draw for me atm, but I am not to sure if CBCM can deliver successfully all 8 rounds at their target funding without stepping up their efforts here among members and at the same time trying *hard* to get at least one serious small-mid investor on board longer term...  probably, wait and see the state of this IPO around June 18th.
Anyway good luck with this IPO Taras!
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:32:03 PM

@Spondoolies-Tech
@omehenk

@NotLambchop

@jonsi
IMO, It is ok for management co. to take reasonable initial profit for organizing and starting up IPO (a lot of work it is). Question is only what each person sees as reasonable profit Smiley

@cbcm.co
Taras, thank you very much for fair reply! Great integrity with going forward and confirming that part will be to cover costs for starting up IPO and part for profit, respect.

IMO
IPO positives:

IPO negatives:
-1 To small decision power about running this fund for shareholders = increases the risks
-1 Shares not backed by physical miners (if I understand it correctly), it is management decision when and for how much to buy/sell them

Total: Draw for me atm, but I am not to sure if CBCM can deliver successfully all 8 rounds at their target funding without stepping up their efforts here among members and at the same time trying *hard* to get at least one serious small-mid investor on board longer term...  probably, wait and see the state of this IPO around June 18th.

It's not ok for them to take a large part of initial profit. An ipo should be a lot of work, they are asking for YOUR money. Until you are paid back what you put in, they shouldn't be paying themselves large paychecks, it sounds like the idiot running this hasn't put any of his own money into it.
NotLambchop

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:50:17 PM

^Like the most recent SF2 IPO attempt, this one's soon to be just a vaguely embarrassing memory. 

Total shares sold: 169 out of 5,000.
Total sold today:  3.
cbcm.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 04:26:16 PM

@Spondoolies-Tech
@omehenk

@NotLambchop

@jonsi

@cbcm.co

IMO
IPO positives:

IPO negatives:

@c2m

Thank you for the analisys and pos/neg.

About negatives:

Our price per GHs is lower than most our competitors has. Also we have to cover relatively high intial costs. As soon as costs are lowered we will place aditional GHs per share to make investors profit higher.

I understand your worries. If we offer another possibility. All changes, that affect more that 10% of assets (hashpower) are to be announced in 2 weeks. During first week after announcement shareholders, who does not argee can initiate voting. If 10%+ of shareholders support voting - than we have to hold this voting. (If you think its acceptable than we write this rule).

-1 Shares not backed by physical miners (if I understand it correctly), it is management decision when and for how much to buy/sell them.

When we annonce adiitional rolling placement we has obligation to confirm how much GHs will be added and when.

We think that average daily diff increase will be 0.5% - 0.6% (in a long term periood).

Unfortunatelly you are right. I'am reader of this forum for a long time, but don't have any posting activity (

About "...to get at least one serious small-mid investor on board longer term... "

This process started before the IPO. At the moment we at different stages of negotiations with couple of such long term runners.

Taras
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 04:45:04 PM

Here you go again, I told you I would not comment unless I see something I feel is falsified.

Who are these long term negotiations? We know your relationship with Spondoolies and I know your exact relationship with cowboy. Only reason you even got good in with cowboy is cause of Spodoolies close ties with him.

Another User

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:45:51 PM

You have changed the terms of the IPO, which stated the original timeframe of June 11th to June 13th for the offering. Speaks volumes about the asset issuer; he will adjust to meet his needs over his victims.

Kumala did the same thing to his investors, think you'll have better luck with this guy?

Realize what this asset basically is: Pre-ordering Mining Bonds

RoadStress Sock Puppet
cbcm.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 07:21:00 PM

You have changed the terms of the IPO, which stated the original timeframe of June 11th to June 13th for the offering.

Do not mislead people.
Round 1 starts on June,11 and finish on June 18. This period was set long time before we start.
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 05:20:13 AM

Unbelievable that 15BTC worth of shares have been sold so far

The stupidity of human kind never ceases to amaze me
jonsi
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:03:47 PM

It may be havelock based on some agreement with OP that purchased most of them to give this IPO a bump. It may be the OP himself that purchased some shares to create the   fake volume.
raskul

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:07:03 PM

It may be havelock based on some agreement with OP that purchased most of them to give this IPO a bump. It may be the OP himself that purchased some shares to create the   fake volume.

it may also be aliens from mars. you are just speculating.

NotLambchop

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:34:35 PM

^Not that it matters.  This IPO failed.  Spectacularly.
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 02:58:14 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2014, 04:24:13 PM by RiverBoatBTC

It may be havelock based on some agreement with OP that purchased most of them to give this IPO a bump. It may be the OP himself that purchased some shares to create the   fake volume.

I think havelock does this for all its funds, I think thats what the HIF fund is for.
Wrong IPO I appoligize.
Pretty sure the it was supposed to close the 18Th?
2014-06-06   2014-06-09 11:00   2014-06-30 11:00   active   200000   195885   200000

Just keep watching for some crazy large chunk to be bought

jonsi
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 04:08:22 PM

I made it very clear I'm speculating, wasn't clear enough for you when i said "It may be"? So, now my question for you: why did you feelt the need to point this out?
raskul

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 04:10:31 PM

I made it very clear I'm speculating, wasn't clear enough for you when i said "It may be"? So, now my question for you: why did you feelt the need to point this out?

i have needs? news to me.

jonsi
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 04:12:43 PM

i have needs? news to me.

So you did it because... why?
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 04:21:28 PM

I would not argue with him, it makes the information hard to find for investors. Some people do not like to read through all the crap and miss out on important things.

RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 04:22:10 PM

You have changed the terms of the IPO, which stated the original timeframe of June 11th to June 13th for the offering.

Do not mislead people.
Round 1 starts on June,11 and finish on June 18. This period was set long time before we start.

Also just wanted to lock this in.

7.38% of shares sold.

Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 08:25:03 PM

Havelock Investments provide escrow service for raised funds during first 8 round of IPO. That means that bitcoin will be paid to Spondoolies-Tech directly for the purchase of the equipment.

If the IPO will succeed, the funds after each round will be released to cbcm

[6/11/2014 11:03:37 PM] vcorem: You're releasing the funds to CBCM, correctly ?
[6/11/2014 11:03:45 PM] vcorem: After each round ?
[6/11/2014 11:42:43 PM] The Panama Fund - Havelock Investments: yes, once one is done, the next one follows
[6/11/2014 11:43:07 PM] vcorem: ok. Just wanted to make sure I'm not involved

RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 08:48:48 PM

If the IPO will succeed, the funds after each round will be released to cbcm

[6/11/2014 11:03:37 PM] vcorem: You're releasing the funds to CBCM, correctly ?
[6/11/2014 11:03:45 PM] vcorem: After each round ?
[6/11/2014 11:42:43 PM] The Panama Fund - Havelock Investments: yes, once one is done, the next one follows
[6/11/2014 11:43:07 PM] vcorem: ok. Just wanted to make sure I'm not involved

Guess they should have checked with you first lol

NotLambchop

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 03:08:40 PM

Whelp, another Havelock IPO come and gone.
@Havelock:  Did you seriously miscalculate the demand for such an offering by such a humungous margin?  Or did you try to explain to Mr. CBCM that he will, regardless of Mr. Mencken's words of encouragement, go broke by overestimating the stupidity of the American public?
cbcm.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 08:06:11 AM

Dear shareholders.

SHA-256 Mine IPO was cancelles as we failed to place Round 1 shares by 18-th of June.

All investmnts were refunded.

We apologize for this situation and hope that our future products will be highly demanded.

Best regards,
cbcm.co team.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: