Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:29:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HAVELOCK]CBCM SHA-256 Mine IPO (cancelled)  (Read 10114 times)
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 12:52:01 PM

This is turning into a comedy  Shocked

Korbman
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 12:52:47 PM

Since that's the case, why should I invest in you guys over the PETA operation? I can see their current share price is fractionally higher at the moment (in terms of $ per GH/s), but they already have ~1.2PH/s deployed and are paying dividends.

A few months ago PETA operation was at the same stage as we are now - IPO.
We have to copete and developed a plan how to increase hasing power of each share by 50% during next 3 months.
As you understand that will increase (or keep stable, depending on difficulty changes) weekly dividend payments to each unit holder.

Focusing on the bolded part for a moment, yes; PETA did start their offering a few months ago.

PETA, however, already had two things going for them: 1) A previous history of running a large mine and paying dividends, and most importantly 2) they already had hardware ordered, paid for out of their own pocket.

These are just differences between the funds, I get that...but you still haven't answered my question: Why should I invest in you guys over the PETA operation?

Anotheranonlol

Activity: 588
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 12:54:10 PM

The IPO is legit. And all hash is ready and secure. so no mine needs to be setup from scratch. How can i know? Because i have all the hash standing for CBCM.

Thank you Cowboy!
Hopefully your guarantees helps our investors)

P.S. He is not joking.

I see his guarantees about legitimacy of coinex owner did not hold much water https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=265277.msg6353318#msg6353318

From a quick check your previous history too not too dissimilar; wow farming, accounts & bots trading, amongst others.

Not inspire a lot of confidence.

prior to listing on havelock you had started another cloud mining operation, perhaps you can upload some photos of old data-centre there?. It might give new investors a little more peace of mind to see you have already some experience in this field.

cbcm.co (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 12:59:06 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2014, 01:10:32 PM by cbcm.co

The Partnership Agreements

which are:

Articles of partnership is a voluntary contract between two or among more than two persons to place their capital, labor, and skills, and corporation in business with the understanding that there will be a sharing of the profits and losses between/among partners. Outside of North America, it is normally referred to simply as a partnership agreement.

nb: in reference to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=521520.msg7246979#msg7246979

Actually I've asked You to show you real name.. not newbie
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:03:03 PM

@Havelock; provasic; cbcm.co:  I warned you to hunt responsibly, now it's too late.  The noble Bitcoin Investor has been hunted into extinction  Angry

The American Passenger Pigeon, once a staple food of American Indians, is now extinct.
Consider the chilling parallels between this noble bird's tragic tale and the plight of the Bitcoin Investor.

"At a nesting site in Petoskey, Michigan in 1878, 50,000 birds Bitcoin investors were killed each day for nearly five months. The surviving adults attempted a second nesting at new sites, but were killed by professional hunters before they had a chance to raise any young."[1]
"Still another way
[of hunting Bitcoin investors] was to simply set a nesting tree on fire, cooking the doves investors or collecting them as they tried to escape."[1]
"Two farmers from the vicinity of Russelsville, distant more than a hundred miles, had driven upwards of three hundred hogs to be fattened on the pigeons Bitcoin investors which were to be slaughtered. Here and there, the people employed in plucking and salting what had already been procured, were seen sitting in the midst of large piles of these birds amateur financiers. The dung lay several inches deep, covering the whole extent of the roosting-place."[1]

1.  Passenger Pigeon, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passenger_Pigeon#Hunting
cbcm.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 01:10:52 PM

Since that's the case, why should I invest in you guys over the PETA operation? I can see their current share price is fractionally higher at the moment (in terms of $ per GH/s), but they already have ~1.2PH/s deployed and are paying dividends.

A few months ago PETA operation was at the same stage as we are now - IPO.
We have to copete and developed a plan how to increase hasing power of each share by 50% during next 3 months.
As you understand that will increase (or keep stable, depending on difficulty changes) weekly dividend payments to each unit holder.

Focusing on the bolded part for a moment, yes; PETA did start their offering a few months ago.

PETA, however, already had two things going for them: 1) A previous history of running a large mine and paying dividends, and most importantly 2) they already had hardware ordered, paid for out of their own pocket.

These are just differences between the funds, I get that...but you still haven't answered my question: Why should I invest in you guys over the PETA operation?

Sorry, by why do you think that we are not starting from a very solid foundation?
We have firm argeement and are ready to add hashpower within 1-2 days after each round is placed.

Taras.
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 01:17:35 PM

"Give me money I will buy miners" is not a strong fondation. Anyone can do that, and it usually ends up in disaster.

cbcm.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 01:17:57 PM

The IPO is legit. And all hash is ready and secure. so no mine needs to be setup from scratch. How can i know? Because i have all the hash standing for CBCM.

Thank you Cowboy!

P.S. He is not joking.

I see his guarantees about legitimacy of coinex owner did not hold much water https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=265277.msg6353318#msg6353318

From a quick check your previous history too not too dissimilar; wow farming, accounts & bots trading, amongst others.

prior to listing on havelock you had started another cloud mining operation, perhaps you can upload some photos of old data-centre there?. It might give new investors a little more peace of mind to see you have already some experience in this field.

Excuse me, what are you talking about?

We did start minig facilities for private investors, as I mentioned above.

Taras
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 01:18:32 PM

Thank you Cowboy!

P.S. He is not joking.

Excuse me, what are you talking about?

We did start minig facilities for private investors, as I mentioned above.

Taras

PROVE IT

cbcm.co (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 01:24:47 PM

"Give me money I will buy miners" is not a strong fondation. Anyone can do that, and it usually ends up in disaster.

Dear RiverBoatBTC,

I appreciate your opinion and would like to discuss all your concerns.
But, unfortunately, in our corporate rules it is prohibited to discuss such questions on puplic.

Please, do not hesistate to mail all you questions to: info [at]cbcm.co
We answer you as soon as possible.

Best regards,
cbcm.co team
NotLambchop

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:27:30 PM

But, unfortunately, in our corporate rules it is prohibited to discuss such questions on puplic.

RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 01:28:30 PM

Dear RiverBoatBTC,

I appreciate your opinion and would like to discuss all your concerns.

Please, do not hesistate to mail all you questions to: info [at]cbcm.co
We answer you as soon as possible.

Best regards,
cbcm.co team

Thats a load of shit, and every investor on this board knows it. If you have previous work experience providing proof and not names is not a problem.
YOUR IPO HAS THE SCENT OF A SCAM

jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:31:46 PM

Subscribing to
But, unfortunately...
This is how it's going to end this "investment", exactly as they say: "But, unfortunately..."
Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1051

Spondoolies, Beam & DAGlabs

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 01:38:28 PM

I know and familiar with all the placement details.
Assuming each round will succeed, there will be a quick placement. Initial placement will be with 35 SP10s we agreed to host.

We've due diligence all the parties involved, and I'm 100% confident.
Moreover, hefty collateral has been taken.

This should not read as an endorsement to participate in the IPO, but to assure the prospect investors that Taras and the offer is genuine.

Guy

New Mimblewimble implementation: https://www.beam.mw
Spondoolies is now part of Blockstream: https://blog.blockstream.com/en-blockstream-mining-builds-momentum-with-spondoolies-acquisition/
Kaspa is a POW cryptocurrencty which implements GhostDAG protocol: https://kaspanet.org/
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 01:41:46 PM

I know and familiar with all the placement details.
Assuming each round will succeed, there will be a quick placement. Initial placement will be with 35 SP10s we agreed to host.

This should not read as an endorsement to participate in the IPO, but to assure the prospect investors that Taras and the offer is genuine.

Guy

Plain and simple if they have the money you have the miners lol

Please define what your due dillgence has included as we have come to find out havelocks is rather week.
Did the company pay the collateral or did havelock?

NotLambchop

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:42:22 PM

My understanding is Havelock sends you the take from this IPO, so your risks are negligible to nonexistent.  Why the "hefty collateral"?
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 01:45:50 PM

My understanding is Havelock sends you the take from this IPO, so your risks are negligible to nonexistent.  Why the "hefty collateral"?

And what are you 100% confident in? The delivery of the units or the operation of the company?

Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1051

Spondoolies, Beam & DAGlabs

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 01:52:06 PM

And what are you 100% confident in? The delivery of the units or the operation of the company?

It's three ways deal between cbcm, the hosting facility and Spondoolies-Tech. All is Kosher.
The miners will be placed and will mine per the promised hashed-rate after each successful round.

Again - this is not an endorsement to participate in the IPO.

New Mimblewimble implementation: https://www.beam.mw
Spondoolies is now part of Blockstream: https://blog.blockstream.com/en-blockstream-mining-builds-momentum-with-spondoolies-acquisition/
Kaspa is a POW cryptocurrencty which implements GhostDAG protocol: https://kaspanet.org/
NotLambchop

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:59:20 PM

...All is Kosher.

Oy vey...
Another User

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:59:43 PM

Exactly this, are people really going to fall for this again? This is no different than the original 100 TH/s offered by Bitfury or 235 TH/s by DeadTerra. A long extended (essentially interest-free) loan for Spondoolies. The IPO investors will only receive satoshis for bearing all the risk, while Spondoolies gets funding to flood the market even more and screwing the investors even more.

Spondoolies resorting to selling mining bonds to get more funding? And they were starting to be considered part of the gold standard too. Either offer a portion of potential future sales or go to VCs, this is nothing more than a sham for funding and offloading all the risk. For those "investing," only look to mining operations offered by Bitfury and Hashfast. In the case of Bitfury, they don't get to share in the millions that Bitfury made and in the case of Hashfast, bankruptcy.

Turn elsewhere unless you want to lose your coins.

RoadStress Sock Puppet
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: