Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 08:05:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HAVELOCK]CBCM SHA-256 Mine IPO (cancelled)  (Read 10114 times)
Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1051

Spondoolies, Beam & DAGlabs

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 02:02:24 PM

A long extended (essentially interest-free) loan for Spondoolies.

As explained, our entire "share" of this IPO is 35 SP10s for round one.

Edit: We also helped them secured additional hosted hash power in case their subsequent rounds will be successful, from a trusted partner and customer we're working with.

New Mimblewimble implementation: https://www.beam.mw
Spondoolies is now part of Blockstream: https://blog.blockstream.com/en-blockstream-mining-builds-momentum-with-spondoolies-acquisition/
Kaspa is a POW cryptocurrencty which implements GhostDAG protocol: https://kaspanet.org/
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 02:03:22 PM

So in reality, they are doing a group buy with none of their own money, having someone else host it, and having someone else build them.

Or am I missing something here?

Oh and the plot thickens spoolies is looking for funding?

Korbman
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:04:40 PM

Focusing on the bolded part for a moment, yes; PETA did start their offering a few months ago.

PETA, however, already had two things going for them: 1) A previous history of running a large mine and paying dividends, and most importantly 2) they already had hardware ordered, paid for out of their own pocket.

These are just differences between the funds, I get that...but you still haven't answered my question: Why should I invest in you guys over the PETA operation?

Sorry, by why do you think that we are not starting from a very solid foundation?
We have firm argeement and are ready to add hashpower within 1-2 days after each round is placed.

Taras.

Here's how I'm thinking about it, which may help clear this up -- Having a blueprint and contractors lined up for the nice house you're looking to build != Having the foundation dug out and concrete already poured.

Sorry, but why are you avoiding answering my main question? All I'm looking for is for someone (typically a Public or Investor Relations representative) to sell me on their investment instead of putting my money elsewhere.

RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 02:06:58 PM

AND WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU PEOPLE

You might as well be a bum on wallstreet holding a paper cup and sign saying invest in me, will make you rich!

Another User

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:19:47 PM

You don't say...  Roll Eyes

The fact that you continue to keep posting in this "IPO" thread by a newbie account, saying the deal is "legitimate" speaks that your stake in this is more than that. Do you really think that using the same method as Bitfury will fool lurkers again?

Again: You have a proven product that is competitive with the best miners out there. Either offer a part of future sales or go talk with VCs, selling mining bonds isn't going to cut it here.

But you're going to post again, saying 'your stake is nothing more than just the 35 SP10s for round one.' Just remember that each time you post, you invalidate your argument even more and showing everyone here that this is nothing more than a sham for funding. I guess the pre-orders for the SP30 Yukons aren't cutting it.

RoadStress Sock Puppet
cbcm.co (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 02:23:05 PM

AND WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU PEOPLE

You might as well be a bum on wallstreet holding a paper cup and sign saying invest in me, will make you rich!

Could you please keep your emotions inside yourself.
I never argued with you, but if you are drunk of something else, please leave the thread for couple hours.

Here is my linkedin open profile: http://ua.linkedin.com/pub/taras-lanovyk/8/99a/38a

I beleive you are newborn Sherlock, but if you didn't find me yet - shame on you (my full name is mentioned in prospectus).

Best regards,
Taras
Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 02:28:10 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2014, 02:49:06 PM by Spondoolies-Tech

You don't say...  Roll Eyes

The fact that you continue to keep posting in this "IPO" thread by a newbie account, saying the deal is "legitimate" speaks that your stake in this is more than that. Do you really think that using the same method as Bitfury will fool lurkers again?

Again: You have a proven product that is competitive with the best miners out there. Either offer a part of future sales or go talk with VCs, selling mining bonds isn't going to cut it here.

But you're going to post again, saying 'your stake is nothing more than just the 35 SP10s.' Just remember that each time you post, you invalidate your argument even more and showing everyone here that this is nothing more than a sham for funding. I guess the pre-orders for the SP30 Yukons aren't cutting it.

We're not the one initiating the cbcm IPO. Our part of it is only the 35 SP10s promised for round 1.
Initially we thought we'll be able to cover more rounds. When the SP10 were sold out, we helped cbcm secured additional hosted hash-power from a trusted partner and customer we're working with.
The collateral will make sure the placement after each successful round will happen.

This is the sad truth: we sold the SP10s too fast to cover the IPO. Havelock Window for the IPO came too late.
This whole IPO will have zero impact on our bottom line. We could have sold 1,000s more SP10s if we had them in stock.

Regarding the SP30: We're selling the SP30 Yukons very fast as well.

Regards,
Guy

Edit: And for the last time, we don't endorse the IPO. We just make sure it run by honest people who will fulfill their obligations. We had to do that to protect our name.

Spondoolies is now part of Blockstream: https://blog.blockstream.com/en-blockstream-mining-builds-momentum-with-spondoolies-acquisition/
Kaspa is a POW cryptocurrencty which implements GhostDAG protocol: https://kaspanet.org/
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:33:24 PM

@The OP, you said cloud mining doesn't reinvest and your dividends go down. True. But you have the liberty to choose to reinvest OR keep your profits, having options is better. Not to mention its a lot cheaper. And PBMINING is more reputable than either of you chumps, Ive already received back nearly my entire initial investment, so my gut is saying they are not a scam.

This IPO reeks so badly. There are already better offers with already running business's. Anyone that invests in this is brain dead  Undecided
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 02:41:23 PM

That linkeden did you not one ounce of good.

You were in charge of bringing companies to IPO... Yet you can not do the basic things in order to make investors feel confident in your company.

You worked for all these capital groups... but yet you are looking for funding on here. If you had a great business plan something tells me if you brought it to one of those capital partners they would fund it in full.

You might as well be a bum on wallstreet Warsaw Stock Exchange  holding a paper cup and sign saying invest in me, will make you rich!

Bи мoгли б тaкoж бyти бoмж нa Wallstreet Bapшaвcькiй фoндoвiй бipжi xoлдинг пaпepoвий cтaкaнчик i пiдпиcaти кaжyчи iнвecтyвaти в мeнe, зpoбить вac бaгaтим!

cbcm.co (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 03:14:43 PM

That linkeden did you not one ounce of good.

You were in charge of bringing companies to IPO... Yet you can not do the basic things in order to make investors feel confident in your company.

You worked for all these capital groups... but yet you are looking for funding on here. If you had a great business plan something tells me if you brought it to one of those capital partners they would fund it in full.

You might as well be a bum on wallstreet Warsaw Stock Exchange  holding a paper cup and sign saying invest in me, will make you rich!

Bи мoгли б тaкoж бyти бoмж нa Wallstreet Bapшaвcькiй фoндoвiй бipжi xoлдинг пaпepoвий cтaкaнчик i пiдпиcaти кaжyчи iнвecтyвaти в мeнe, зpoбить вac бaгaтим!

Якщo ви вiльнo вoлoдiєтe ypaїнcькoю, тo чoмy пepeклaдaєтe чepeз гyгл?
Another User

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:16:47 PM

Edit: And for the last time, we don't endorse the IPO. We just make sure it run by honest people who will fulfill their obligations. We had to do that to protect our name.

All your posts here speak otherwise but you can't help yourself now, huh? You really NEED that funding, even after taking all those pre-orders. What will you do when the miners find out about this? Things don't go well when companies double dip, you should know that by what has happened on these forums.

Like addicts and their fix, you'll come back here. It's not the last time, everyone can now see your true colors.

RoadStress Sock Puppet
Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 03:17:43 PM

All your posts here speak otherwise but you can't help yourself now, huh? You really NEED that funding, even after taking all those pre-orders. What will you do when the miners find out about this? Things don't go well when companies double dip, you should know that by what has happened on these forums.

Like addicts and their fix, you'll come back here. It's not the last time, everyone can now see your true colors.

So much hatred. It's sad.

RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 03:19:02 PM

Can you link me to their funding requests please? pm or here would be fine. I want to investigate this a little further, I think there could be a large amount of fuckery going on with in these 3 businesses.

raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:20:36 PM

i'll buy in some, lets see how it goes.  Cool

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:22:49 PM

i'll buy in some, lets see how it goes.  Cool

Your opinion is irrelevant considering your signature shows your another spoondolies fanboy

Cant believe havelock is letting this go through
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:23:18 PM

i'll buy in some, lets see how it goes.  Cool

Your opinion is irrelevant considering your signature shows your another spoondolies fanboy

Cant believe havelock is letting this go through

i gave no opinion, simply subscribing to the thread with my intent. go away, arsewipe.
ADD: I note by your signature that you are a gambling addict - each to their own.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
Another User

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:32:13 PM

This whole IPO will have zero impact on our bottom line.

Right, makes sense when there's no risk on your part.  Roll Eyes

Come on, keep posting  Wink

RoadStress Sock Puppet
Korbman
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:50:35 PM

I'm not quite sure how this has been construed into a fight against Spondoolies and Havelock.

Havelock vets new listings, and will continue to push through new IPOs because that's how they make money. How they go about that has always been questioned, but there's no point in bringing it up again since it's off topic.

Spondoolies is an equipment manufacturer who sells to thousands of individuals and businesses. It seems that 35 miners is a drop in the bucket to what they normally sell, and that's certainly not a push for funding...heck, it's only enough to fill a single full-sized server rack. Their appearance in this thread is confirmation that CBCM has a reserve set aside...which is not a direct endorsement of the offering.

@ Taras -- Given your background (supposed or otherwise), I would have thought dealing with these sorts of questions and comments would have been second nature at this point.  Cheesy
Since you have a background in finance, let's change up my question a bit. What's the financial incentive for me to invest in your organization, as opposed to any number of other listings / mines?

RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 03:52:15 PM

I'm not quite sure how this has been construed into a fight against Spondoolies and Havelock.

Havelock vets new listings, and will continue to push through new IPOs because that's how they make money. How they go about that has always been questioned, but there's no point in bringing it up again since it's off topic.

Spondoolies is an equipment manufacturer who sells to thousands of individuals and businesses. It seems that 35 miners is a drop in the bucket to what they normally sell, and that's certainly not a push for funding...heck, it's only enough to fill a single full-sized server rack. Their appearance in this thread is confirmation that CBCM has a reserve set aside...which is not a direct endorsement of the offering.

@ Taras -- Given your background (supposed or otherwise), I would have thought dealing with these sorts of questions and comments would have been second nature at this point.  Cheesy
Since you have a background in finance, let's change up my question a bit. What's the financial incentive for me to invest in your organization, as opposed to any number of other listings / mines?

You think he did not hear you the first 3 times? or is just ignoring your legit questions? I mean you do run a mining fund and thats is exactly the kind of investors he wants right?

Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 03:54:51 PM

Voice of reason at last. Spot on. This will be my last post here for a while. Back to work on PickAxe.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: