Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:23:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HAVELOCK]CBCM SHA-256 Mine IPO (cancelled)  (Read 10093 times)
Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1051

Spondoolies, Beam & DAGlabs

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 04:55:47 PM

First round of CBMC IPO, assuming it will be successful, will be covered by SP10s hosted by us. That was our only agreement with CBCM.
Do you need more clarifications ?

Not the guy you're responding to, but could you explain why you needed "hefty collateral" in a deal where you don't seem to be risking anything?
What is this "hefty collateral"?

We've due diligence all the parties involved, and I'm 100% confident.
Moreover, hefty collateral has been taken.

Since our name is involved, we wanted to make sure both CBCM and cowboyminer will respect their obligations. They will.
Even without the collateral, their handling and conduct was professional.

You are effectively selling 10 miners.  If I ordered ten miners from you and paid for them in bitcoin, would you also request "hefty collateral" from me on top of that?

For the third time, what is this "hefty collateral"?

For now, we're selling 35 miners, but the company name was involved. We might sell more in the future.
Above $100K

New Mimblewimble implementation: https://www.beam.mw
Spondoolies is now part of Blockstream: https://blog.blockstream.com/en-blockstream-mining-builds-momentum-with-spondoolies-acquisition/
Kaspa is a POW cryptocurrencty which implements GhostDAG protocol: https://kaspanet.org/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:57:57 PM

@ Taras -- Given your background (supposed or otherwise), I would have thought dealing with these sorts of questions and comments would have been second nature at this point.  Cheesy
Since you have a background in finance, let's change up my question a bit. What's the financial incentive for me to invest in your organization, as opposed to any number of other listings / mines?

It is not about my background, it is about things everybody can calculate (sorry if I offended anyone)

According to our planned adding of hashpower per unit, if you invest 0.042 during IPO you can earn around 50% by Christmas (thats include dividends + shares estimated fair value price)

So, acoording to mentioned above, if you invest now 1BTC - you can get 1.5 BTC in half a year.

Am I convincing?

Follow our IPO,
Taras

thanks for the pictures,
how many MW capacity is the d/c, please?

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
cbcm.co (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 05:00:37 PM

Dude, really 2 rounds from now is not going to happen. Give up this pipe dream and come back with a real plan and answers.

Pirate40 handling was professional as well I could list about 50 people who were professional and scamed people that don't mean squat.

Why are you speaking for them Spondoolies no offense but let the OP answer the questions.

"CBCM certainly does a lot of work" Clarify it.

To ensure the success of every IPO, you need to make sure big players will participate.
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:01:54 PM

First round of CBMC IPO, assuming it will be successful, will be covered by SP10s hosted by us. That was our only agreement with CBCM.
Do you need more clarifications ?

Not the guy you're responding to, but could you explain why you needed "hefty collateral" in a deal where you don't seem to be risking anything?
What is this "hefty collateral"?

We've due diligence all the parties involved, and I'm 100% confident.
Moreover, hefty collateral has been taken.

Since our name is involved, we wanted to make sure both CBCM and cowboyminer will respect their obligations. They will.
Even without the collateral, their handling and conduct was professional.

You are effectively selling 10 miners.  If I ordered ten miners from you and paid for them in bitcoin, would you also request "hefty collateral" from me on top of that?

For the third time, what is this "hefty collateral"?

For now, we're selling 35 miners, but the company name was involved. We might sell more in the future.
Above $100K

Please answer my questions as they are spelled out:  

1.  If I ordered 35 miners from you, paid for them in bitcoin, would you run a background check on me (due diligence) and require me to provide collateral in excess of $100k?  If not, why?
2.  What is the collateral you are holding?  Is it Bitcoin, Euro, Dollars, or?  The "over 9000" is not an answer.
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 05:02:35 PM

I know who cowboy is now, why are you hiding from public eye? raskul slow down buddy you do not have all the info chief.

Those miners are hosted in Texas, the OP is in 1000's of miles away.

They said they are going to buy those miners after round 2, the do not own them or anything of that nature.
I am going to contact the real cowboy miner I have his contact info and speak to him on a 1v1 basis he is a very well know bitcoiner and I am not sure why he is hiding from the public on this one.

raskul

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:05:30 PM

raskul slow down buddy you do not have all the info chief.

i've invested a small amount to see where it goes, i've not ploughed my life savings - I know my limits, friend.
I would like to know full capacity of that d/c though...

Another User

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:07:30 PM

raskul slow down buddy you do not have all the info chief.

i've invested a small amount to see where it goes, i've not ploughed my life savings - I know my limits, friend.
I would like to know full capacity of that d/c though...

I'm sure their pre-order customers would love to know as well...

RoadStress Sock Puppet
cbcm.co (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 05:07:52 PM

@ Taras -- Given your background (supposed or otherwise), I would have thought dealing with these sorts of questions and comments would have been second nature at this point.  Cheesy
Since you have a background in finance, let's change up my question a bit. What's the financial incentive for me to invest in your organization, as opposed to any number of other listings / mines?

It is not about my background, it is about things everybody can calculate (sorry if I offended anyone)

According to our planned adding of hashpower per unit, if you invest 0.042 during IPO you can earn around 50% by Christmas (thats include dividends + shares estimated fair value price)

So, acoording to mentioned above, if you invest now 1BTC - you can get 1.5 BTC in half a year.

Am I convincing?

Follow our IPO,
Taras

thanks for the pictures,

Currently our hoster's DC has 10MW power cap and working on adding some additional clear solar panels (3-4 MW)
raskul

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:09:03 PM

@ Taras -- Given your background (supposed or otherwise), I would have thought dealing with these sorts of questions and comments would have been second nature at this point.  Cheesy

Am I convincing?

Follow our IPO,
Taras

thanks for the pictures,

Currently our hoster's DC has 100MW power cap and working on adding some additional clear solar panels (30-40 MW)

OK, and what is the limit the d/c is giving to you? how much of that 100MW are you being entitled to? the whole d/c?

Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 05:10:56 PM

I know who cowboy is now ...

Man, you're way, way off. You'll never guess.

Spondoolies is now part of Blockstream: https://blog.blockstream.com/en-blockstream-mining-builds-momentum-with-spondoolies-acquisition/
Kaspa is a POW cryptocurrencty which implements GhostDAG protocol: https://kaspanet.org/
Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 05:13:25 PM

1.  If I ordered 35 miners from you, paid for them in bitcoin, would you run a background check on me (due diligence) and require me to provide collateral in excess of $100k?  If not, why?
2.  What is the collateral you are holding?  Is it Bitcoin, Euro, Dollars, or?  The "over 9000" is not an answer.

1. No. Because you don't involve my name in an IPO
2. $

RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 05:15:27 PM

Or are you being played?
http://letstalkbitcoin.com/sovereignbtc-13-all-about-mining/
https://www.facebook.com/steven.wilkinson.9465

NotLambchop

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:20:03 PM

2. $

Thanks.  Just two more questions:

1.  Since you are holding this in dollars, what is the actual sum you are holding, and how long will you be holding it after the miners are delivered?  

2.  If the value of 35 miners is higher than $100k, what is the point of this collateral?  Sort of like taking $10 collateral on a $1,000 loan Undecided

*Extra credit question:

3.  How much thought have you given this?
Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 05:23:44 PM

2. $

1.  Since you are holding this in dollars, what is the actual sum you are holding, and how long will you be holding it after the miners are delivered?  

2.  If the value of 35 miners is higher than $100k, what is the point of this collateral?  Sort of like taking $10 collateral on a thousand dollar loan Undecided

I'm getting tired, so this will be the last answer.
The collateral is against faithful execution of the IPO promises to the prospect investors. It has nothing to do with the 35 miners I'm selling.
Since three entities are involved (four with Havelock), we had to make sure it will be executed cleanly. It will.
I'm repeating my statement that we don't endorse the IPO. If it will succeed, it will be executed - this is our promise backed up by the collateral.

RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 05:26:54 PM

Or are you being played?
http://letstalkbitcoin.com/sovereignbtc-13-all-about-mining/
https://www.facebook.com/steven.wilkinson.9465

No answer? I seen someone said they are in Thailand, hope this is not where you think he is.

NotLambchop

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:27:38 PM

2. $

2.  If the value of 35 miners is higher than $100k, what is the point of this collateral?  Sort of like taking $10 collateral on a thousand dollar loan Undecided

The collateral is against faithful execution of the IPO promises to the prospect investors. It has nothing to do with the 35 miners I'm selling.
Since three entities are involved (four with Havelock), we had to make sure it will be executed cleanly. It will.
I'm repeating my statement that we don't endorse the IPO. If it will succeed, it will be executed - this is our promise backed up by the collateral.

Since three parties are involved, and Havelock has stated that the funds will be released directly to you, how could the issuer *possibly* screw up this IPO?  What is the point of *you* holding $100k in "collateral"?  Finally, if you are explicitly not endorsing this IPO (though you assure me that it will "execute cleanly"), a simple post stating your lack of involvement [above selling 35 miners] should have sufficed.  You, OTOH, are implying this is more than a simple sale but a collaboration of three parties, with negative outcome potentially impacting your name.  
I too am getting tired of nonsensical and evasive answers.  
Another User

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:31:50 PM

Because you've said it this many times, this is obviously true now. I mean, there can be no other way. For this "asset" to grow, it requires "further rounds of investments." Not shady at all.  Roll Eyes

RoadStress Sock Puppet
Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 05:32:57 PM

2. $

Since three parties are involved, and Havelock has stated that the funds will be released directly to you, how could the issuer *possibly* screw up this IPO?  What is the point of *you* holding $100k in "collateral"?  Finally, if you are explicitly not endorsing this IPO, a simple post stating your lack of involvement [above selling 35 miners] should have sufficed.  You, OTOH, are implying this is more than a simple sale but a collaboration of three parties, with negative outcome potentially impacting your name. 
I too am getting tired of nonsensical and evasive answers.  

The collateral was taken from cowboyminer.

RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 05:33:58 PM

where is cowboy miner located? is it Steven wilkinson?

Why the are you avoiding the answer?

Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 05:35:12 PM

where is cowboy miner located? is it Steven wilkinson?

Why the are you avoiding the answer?

It's not Steven Wilkinson and I'm protecting my customers information.
They're not US citizens and not located in the US.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: