Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:25:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HAVELOCK]CBCM SHA-256 Mine IPO (cancelled)  (Read 10114 times)
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:36:47 PM

Please answer my questions as they are spelled out:  

1.  If I ordered 35 miners from you, paid for them in bitcoin, would you run a background check on me (due diligence) and require me to provide collateral in excess of $100k?  If not, why?
2.  What is the collateral you are holding?  Is it Bitcoin, Euro, Dollars, or?  The "over 9000" is not an answer.

1. No. Because you don't involve my name in an IPO
2. $

Thanks.  Just two more questions:

1.  Since you are holding this in dollars, what is the actual sum you are holding, and how long will you be holding it after the miners are delivered?  

2.  If the value of 35 miners is higher than $100k, what is the point of this collateral?  Sort of like taking $10 collateral on a thousand dollar loan
Undecided

I'm getting tired, so this will be the last answer.
The collateral is against faithful execution of the IPO promises to the prospect investors. It has nothing to do with the 35 miners I'm selling.
Since three entities are involved (four with Havelock), we had to make sure it will be executed cleanly. It will.
I'm repeating my statement that we don't endorse the IPO. If it will succeed, it will be executed - this is our promise backed up by the collateral.

Since three parties are involved, and Havelock has stated that the funds will be released directly to you, how could the issuer *possibly* screw up this IPO?  What is the point of *you* holding $100k in "collateral"?  Finally, if you are explicitly not endorsing this IPO, a simple post stating your lack of involvement [above selling 35 miners] should have sufficed.  You, OTOH, are implying this is more than a simple sale but a collaboration of three parties, with negative outcome potentially impacting your name.  
I too am getting tired of nonsensical and evasive answers.  

The collateral was taken from cowboyminer.

Lol, to what end?  What is this collateral meant to insure?  See red font above, you're not making any sense.  
Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1051

Spondoolies, Beam & DAGlabs

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 05:42:10 PM

Lol, to what end?  What is this collateral meant to insure?  See red font above, you're not making any sense.  

To make sure cowboyminer will host the needed hash-power.

New Mimblewimble implementation: https://www.beam.mw
Spondoolies is now part of Blockstream: https://blog.blockstream.com/en-blockstream-mining-builds-momentum-with-spondoolies-acquisition/
Kaspa is a POW cryptocurrencty which implements GhostDAG protocol: https://kaspanet.org/
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 05:45:45 PM

Lol, to what end?  What is this collateral meant to insure?  See red font above, you're not making any sense.  

cowboyminer is suspect as of this point, so that does you 0 good.

So you sell and host 1st round, then cowboy hosts 2nd round?
But you have cowboys miners a collateral wtf sense does this make?

NotLambchop

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:49:44 PM

Lol, to what end?  What is this collateral meant to insure?  See red font above, you're not making any sense.  

If cowboyminer would break his promise to host before receiving 35 miners from you, what would make him keep it after getting 35 miners?  He gets his collateral back, gets 35 miners that are worth something and ...what am I missing?

Curiouser and curiouser.
Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 05:51:36 PM

My last post for now: the deal is air tight.

Spondoolies is now part of Blockstream: https://blog.blockstream.com/en-blockstream-mining-builds-momentum-with-spondoolies-acquisition/
Kaspa is a POW cryptocurrencty which implements GhostDAG protocol: https://kaspanet.org/
Another User

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:53:19 PM

Who wants to bet that this is the last post? "Air tight," therefore collateral is required.  Roll Eyes

RoadStress Sock Puppet
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 05:53:33 PM

Yup and cowboy miner messaged me with his "real username" Investigating it now.

Aahzman

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Your *what* is itchy?

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:02:50 PM

So, the IPO's been open 3hours, only 71 units sold. [thumbsUp]

Ooh, wait, 72!

raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:04:28 PM

Yup and cowboy miner messaged me with his "real username" Investigating it now.

spill the beans when you get 'em  Cheesy

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
Another User

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:11:18 PM

NotLampchop, you don't get it. Do not try to comprehend the IPO, that's impossible.... Instead, only try to realize the truth. What is that you ask? There is no IPO.

RoadStress Sock Puppet
Aahzman

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Your *what* is itchy?

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:22:10 PM

The IPO is a spoon?

And there is no spoon.......?

*boom*

NotLambchop

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:24:58 PM

Another User

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:26:07 PM

The IPO is a spoon?

And there is no spoon.......?

*boom*

RoadStress Sock Puppet
cbcm.co (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 06:31:47 PM

Come on!
Why did you stop publishing funny pictures? )))

Its really attracted new readers to the thread.

)
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:34:46 PM

Come on!

)

so, my question previously unanswered. how much of the d/c are you entitled to?

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
Another User

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:35:26 PM

Come on!

)

The CEO account is attempting to derail the thread, clearly a sign of good leadership here.

RoadStress Sock Puppet
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 06:38:51 PM

cowboy miner is not the one I thought he is but, he is a very nice and was extremely helpful. He has been around for a very long time and explained to me the situation.

Cowboy mining is just selling Hashes, they have not provided 0$ or any equipment in escrow. He does not know the OP or anything about him.

cbcm.co (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 06:49:09 PM

Come on!

)

We agreed to get all the hosted hash the prooject needs from them, to cover rounds 2-8, asap.
Guy Corem
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 06:54:45 PM

cowboy miner is not the one I thought he is but, he is a very nice and was extremely helpful. He has been around for a very long time and explained to me the situation.

Cowboy mining is just selling Hashes, they have not provided 0$ or any equipment in escrow. He does not know the OP or anything about him.

We know both and we did the matching after it was apparent that the SP10s will be sold out and we won't be able to fulfill subsequent rounds after the first round.
We've met face 2 face with two of the people involved with Cowboyminer operation and indeed they're very nice and professionals.

They bought a lot of SP30 from us, which we will provide on time and on spec to them. The $ used as down payment is the collateral I've meant.
I'm sure they'll fulfill their obligation to sell hosted hash even without the fact the we hold substantial amount of their $
As explained, the deal is air tight and every successful round will be fulfilled fast by Cowboyminer. The first round is on us.

RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 06:59:38 PM

Come on!

)

We agreed to get all the hosted hash the prooject needs from them, to cover rounds 2-8, asap.

No your just renting hashes from him, the mining company you intend to buy from will be out if you can get the first round bought.

I could prob right this IPO better then the OP at this point lol

CBCM
Will be buying sp-30 being held on reserve or us by spondoolies, spondoolies will then host these miners for us at the cost of " You should fill this part in" for the length of "you should fill this in as well". We will be keeping "fill"% of the company and selling fill. The total cost of the first round of miners is "fill" we have a starting capital of "fill" and will be requiring a additional amount of "fill" from investors. Our second round will be rented from cowboy miners for the amount of "fill" hashes at the price of "fill". We will be using the profits in these ways "fill should list the ways and amounts in detail"

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: