Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:08:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 4-6 BTC with Collateral  (Read 724 times)
jkreddyg (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:20:55 AM

Hi,

I need 4-6 BTC for two Months & Monthly interest paid if required.

I can provide BCT Coins & IFC Coins as collateral.
Killerloop

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:19:15 AM

Hi,

I can provide this @ 120% IFC but not for 4-6 BTC. The whole IFC market on Cryptsy is around 7 BTC now... so maximum 1-2 BTC

These are my conditions: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=632483.0

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
jkreddyg (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 05:24:25 AM

Hi,

I can provide this @ 120% IFC but not for 4-6 BTC. The whole IFC market on Cryptsy is around 7 BTC now... so maximum 1-2 BTC

These are my conditions: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=632483.0

I can Provide BCT Coins also as collateral
Killerloop

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:42:54 AM

Point me to an exchange that trades them

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
DubFX

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:54:06 AM

https://www.europex.eu/#!coin/btc/bct
there aren't enought buy orders for this big loan.
Killerloop

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:03:32 AM

Yeah, considering volatility and volume I wouldn't loan more than 0.01-0.02 BTC for a BCT collateral.
That and another 1-2 BTC with IFC collateral.

Let me know if you want to proceed jkreddyg

jkreddyg (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:06:18 AM

https://www.europex.eu/#!coin/btc/bct
there aren't enought buy orders for this big loan.
Yes I too accept that but now BCT is in Bittrex and soon they will be in mintpal too and you know they are going very stable day by day with strong community they will be on heights one day for sure.
Killerloop

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:09:39 AM

Yes I too accept that but now BCT is in Bittrex and soon they will be in mintpal too and you know they are going very stable day by day with strong community they will be on heights one day for sure.

Best of luck with that, I hope it raises to the sky and earns you a lot of money! But as of now I can't loan more than 0.01-0.02 BTC with that.

IFC looks more interesting.

Cryptogirl82

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:34:08 AM

IFC is dying, just like doge. I would stick with BTC and LTC. Forget the rest. How many Altcoins do we have at the moment? 400+???

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Killerloop

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:47:08 AM

IFC is dying, just like doge. I would stick with BTC and LTC. Forget the rest. How many Altcoins do we have at the moment? 400+???

Well, that is HIS risk to take.
If he gets my loan and IFC price falls I'll call his collateral and be done with it.

Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:05:02 PM

how come you investors don't even want or need to know what the person wants the mone err bitcoins for ?
even the banks ask as part of due diligance.

byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:07:11 PM

how come you investors don't even want or need to know what the person wants the mone err bitcoins for ?

Because we don't care, lol. As long as I can get my money back and get some profit, it's fine by me.
Unless it's a trust loan, I refuse to do those personally. Also, you don't have to tell the bank why you need the money, as long as your credit score is good, you can just say you need it for personal reasons, or you can make up an excuse.

OP, I don't think anyone will lend a lot to you with that collateral. Also, how much of those coins do you have?
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 08:40:43 PM

Because we don't care, lol. As long as I can get my money back and get some profit, it's fine by me.
Unless it's a trust loan, I refuse to do those personally. Also, you don't have to tell the bank why you need the money, as long as your credit score is good, you can just say you need it for personal reasons, or you can make up an excuse.

OP, I don't think anyone will lend a lot to you with that collateral. Also, how much of those coins do you have?

I don't think it would be a good idea to 100% fulfill his loan, with that kind of collateral, you might not get back ALL the bitcoins by selling them, you'll crash the markets Tongue
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: