Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:58:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BCH] BlueChip | PoS-X13 | ANON IN TESTING |  (Read 56046 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BlueChip (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:57:48 AM

If you are feeling generous - You can support the development of BlueChip directly by sending BlueChip X13 to our development-wallet: BoVSDMggdyCQoVk97BcG3McjASZXFPtkTq

Ridiculous greed. It's impossible. 500K is not enough for your 10 min job?

Sir.

Allow me to correct you,

the Premine is 150 000 Coins from Block #1
Block #2-#100 had only 1 coin block-reward.

I don´t want to get stuck in an argument with you, a block-explorer will show you that real quick if you are insecure about the numbers.

I suggest you learn the facts, because all you are spreading is fiction - and that is not wanted by anyone.

Have a good day now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 11:02:09 AM

Just did a small article about BlueChip :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/bluechip-the-crypto-for-serious-investors-

I'm having healthy reservations but willing to give you guys a fair chance, so....impress me Smiley
BlueChip (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:06:53 AM

Just did a small article about BlueChip :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/bluechip-the-crypto-for-serious-investors-

I'm having healthy reservations but willing to give you guys a fair chance, so....impress me Smiley

Bookmark this ann and come back again and again - we´ll impress you.
coinmaker33

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:07:46 AM

You just beat me to it Jdebunt...  I was thinking the same thing!  

This coin has some potential but it needs to be proven that it isn't just another pump and dump machine!!

I hope it makes it big.. but we'll have to wait and see..  

Bring on the blockexplorer  Smiley

Rockin the Bitcointalk Community
n3rfherder

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:17:37 AM

looks like some people missed the launch and are a bit sore about it lol lol lol

No one care about shitcoins, such crap appears every day here: glyph, burner, bluechips. Bittrex is a new craddle of such useless dust and like cryptorush it will die. I am 100% sure. All such exchanges will share the same destiny.

Really?  Because it seems bittrex is becoming one of the best exchanges and have been updating their site to be/look better.

They are also the launching pad for coins that eventually do make it to big exchanges...but I bet you would have just called all of those coins shitcoins too.

You have nothing to support your stupid fucking idea.
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:26:59 AM

If you are feeling generous - You can support the development of BlueChip directly by sending BlueChip X13 to our development-wallet: BoVSDMggdyCQoVk97BcG3McjASZXFPtkTq

Ridiculous greed. It's impossible. 500K is not enough for your 10 min job?

Sir.

Allow me to correct you,

the Premine is 150 000 Coins from Block #1
Block #2-#100 had only 1 coin block-reward.

I don´t want to get stuck in an argument with you, a block-explorer will show you that real quick if you are insecure about the numbers.

I suggest you learn the facts, because all you are spreading is fiction - and that is not wanted by anyone.

Have a good day now.

You forgot to mention 240 blocks instamined.
shanecoins

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:17:40 PM

I love this coin. dark had 50% premine so what
shanecoins

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:26:44 PM

Net Hashrate

105,090.86  MH/s
MajidBC

Activity: 182

KryptKoin is one of the best!!!

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 01:10:11 PM

Apparently, this coin has the highest nethash atm. Am I right?
The first 100 blocks had 1 BCH reward which is good to prevent instamining. Some people complained about the first 200 blocks had no payouts. What happened to the second 100 blocks?
binaryclock

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 01:49:19 PM

We are hashing with 10GH/s on Bluechip.  Come join us Smiley

BCH.V2.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Mining Information

• SSO (single sign-on) - one account for all our pools on Dedicated v2.0
  • Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS level 7 cloudflare, 5 and 3 stratum, and level at 1 switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick

DEDICATEDPOOL.COM
sixteendigits

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 01:56:28 PM

Apparently, this coin has the highest nethash atm. Am I right?
The first 100 blocks had 1 BCH reward which is good to prevent instamining. Some people complained about the first 200 blocks had no payouts. What happened to the second 100 blocks?

We will see when (if?) the block explorer comes out.

I get this feeling that within a day or two, the dev will finish dumping all his coins and disappear into the night without even launching a website or block explorer OR he launches the website and it is super professional and he announces some new, innovative feature in the works and everyone goes apeshit and price goes up 5000% in days.

Odds greatly favor the former being the case, but it only takes 1 winner to make up for a dozen losers in this game, so I will hold what I have mined for now.

In any case, this is a self-moderated thread and I haven't seen the dev delete a single post.  So if this is a scam, he isn't trying very hard to hide it.  It's like a pick pocket looking you in the eye while he steals your wallet.  It really goes to show the sad state of affairs that alts are in that somehow, that fact makes me gain a bit of respect for the dev.
evtrmm

Activity: 392

So much for "Community"

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 02:21:11 PM

looks like some people missed the launch and are a bit sore about it lol lol lol

No one care about shitcoins, such crap appears every day here: glyph, burner, bluechips. Bittrex is a new craddle of such useless dust and like cryptorush it will die. I am 100% sure. All such exchanges will share the same destiny.

Really?  Because it seems bittrex is becoming one of the best exchanges and have been updating their site to be/look better.

They are also the launching pad for coins that eventually do make it to big exchanges...but I bet you would have just called all of those coins shitcoins too.

Bittrex is the best exchange going. period.  at the moment they lack the volume of the bigger exchanges, but the engine, interface, usability surpasses all the others.
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 03:11:56 PM

Bittrex is the best exchange going. period.  at the moment they lack the volume of the bigger exchanges, but the engine, interface, usability surpasses all the others.
True. Bittrex has moved from a small to one of the larger exchanges.  Their security is also top notch compared to other exchanges, the owners worked in security for years.  I see Bittrex overtaking Poloniex and then Mintpal. And yes they list more new coins because people want them listed and if they have volume they keep them.  If any coin appears to them to be a scam, have wallet/technical issues, etc. they will freeze or de-list them.  Most good coins start at Bittrex and then go to the other exchanges. Sure there are a lot of go no where cryptos, but there are plenty of those on Mintpal and Cryptsy too.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:30:47 PM

Dev started to delete posts created after launch. Be careful.
seyond

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:56:33 PM

when the coin publish?
BlueChip (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:59:17 PM

Yes, I am deleting posts that are 100 % bullshit that has been addressed and answered in later replies.

This is to clean up the ANN, as we believe many of these posts (made by the same 3 people) has been made only to make false claims and contribute with no facts what so ever.

Let me sum up what has been said that is false:

#1 - Dev cut node to instamine 100 blocks - Rubbish, our nodes has been running 24/7 since before launch. Repeating a lie don´t make it true - but people will believe it, which is what we wont allow.
#2 - Dev has 500 000 coins instamined - Rubbish, we are 4 devs and we have 150 000 coins divided among us and has been buying more from the marketplace.
#3 - Dev has a 10 Gigahash network - Rubbish, We are not miners, we are developers - Our net-hash is microscopic compared to what most of you operate with.
#4 - Dev will dump it and leave the coin laughing - Rubbish, at no point have that idea even crossed our mind.
#5 - Repeat and Repeat - Just because you repeat the same lie over and over again, will not make it true - but as I said - people will believe it is true, which is not fair to anyone.

So - If you feel hurt over your "reserved posts" being removed because they contain lies and false information - which in the real BlueChip-stock-market actually is a crime - I do not feel sorry for you.

Now, log off and think about what you do, and be ashamed of yourself. Your mothers did not teach you to lie.
zsnorbi

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:05:45 PM

Yes, I am deleting posts that are 100 % bullshit that has been addressed and answered in later replies.

This is to clean up the ANN, as we believe many of these posts (made by the same 3 people) has been made only to make false claims and contribute with no facts what so ever.

#1 - Dev cut node to instamine 100 blocks - Rubbish, our nodes has been running 24/7 since before launch. Repeating a lie don´t make it true - but people will believe it, which is what we wont allow.
#2 - Dev has 500 000 coins instamined - Rubbish, we are 4 devs and we have 150 000 coins divided among us and has been buying more from the marketplace.
#3 - Dev has a 10 Gigahash network - Rubbish, We are not miners, we are developers - Our net-hash is microscopic compared to what most of you operate with.
#4 - Dev will dump it and leave the coin laughing - Rubbish, at no point have that idea even crossed our mind.
#5 - Repeat and Repeat - Just because you repeat the same lie over and over again, will not make it true - but as I said - people will believe it is true, which is not fair to anyone.

So - If you feel hurt over your "reserved posts" being removed because they contain lies and false information - which in the real BlueChip-stock-market actually is a crime - I do not feel sorry for you.

Now, log off and think about what you do, and be ashamed of yourself. Your mothers did not teach you to lie.

You are the liar. Node went down for sure for several minutes after we passed the 1 reward blocks. I was mining 1 reward blocks and network hash was 500 MH just after the launch here, pretty hard to get that hashrate from others than DEV i seen many ninja launches but when a coin has 500 MH in 2 minutes after a ninja that is clearly the dev. If you were to be hones you wouldnt delete those posts if they were legitimately answered by you. But they wasnt you just posted bullshit to defend your instamine
kendle

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:15:09 PM

Cool story bro. 
BlueChip (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:26:44 PM

You are the liar. Node went down for sure for several minutes after we passed the 1 reward blocks. I was mining 1 reward blocks and network hash was 500 MH just after the launch here, pretty hard to get that hashrate from others than DEV i seen many ninja launches but when a coin has 500 MH in 2 minutes after a ninja that is clearly the dev. If you were to be hones you wouldnt delete those posts if they were legitimately answered by you. But they wasnt you just posted bullshit to defend your instamine

Are you one of those who believe that when the Internet goes down for you - it goes down for everyone else also? - or when a fuse blow in your own house, the world is darkened and apocalypse is about to happen?

Maybe check your own Internet-connection before starting to make stupid accusations, nodes has been working fine 24h/day and people from ALL over the WORLD has been able to connect - where are you located? The center of the universe? another planet? Stealing WiFi from your neighbor?

We had Launch-pool and Windows-wallets up from start to make the COMMON user able to mine and get coins - I assume you are just hurt because you wanted all the coins to yourself, and you failed so ofc you have to blame someone.

There is a reason we made 1 coin block-reward for the first 2-100 blocks, and that reason was to get real miners to start mining - and avoid instamining and botnets and multipools and all that from start.

For the same reason, we also cleaned up the code - put a lot of good work into play to make the best Crypto Currency on the market.

But I assume - for you rain is sun and tears are laughter, am I right?

As I said - If you feel hurt over your "reserved posts" being removed because they contain lies and false information - which in the real BlueChip-stock-market actually is a crime - I do not feel sorry for you.

zsnorbi

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:32:36 PM

Are you one of those who believe that when the Internet goes down for you - it goes down for everyone else also? - or when a fuse blow in your own house, the world is darkened and apocalypse is about to happen?

Maybe check your own Internet-connection before starting to make stupid accusations, nodes has been working fine 24h/day and people from ALL over the WORLD has been able to connect - where are you located? The center of the universe? another planet? Stealing WiFi from your neighbor?

We had Launch-pool and Windows-wallets up from start to make the COMMON user able to mine and get coins - I assume you are just hurt because you wanted all the coins to yourself, and you failed so ofc you have to blame someone.

There is a reason we made 1 coin block-reward for the first 2-100 blocks, and that reason was to get real miners to start mining - and avoid instamining and botnets and multipools and all that from start.

For the same reason, we also cleaned up the code - put a lot of good work into play to make the best Crypto Currency on the market.

But I assume - for you rain is sun and tears are laughter, am I right?

As I said - If you feel hurt over your "reserved posts" being removed because they contain lies and false information - which in the real BlueChip-stock-market actually is a crime - I do not feel sorry for you.

Man i wasn't the only one who lost the connection to the node so all your words are bullshit if you wouldnt delete the posts warning that wallet failed from sync you could easily check back people complaining but of course you removed every lead...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: